Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man (3535 Views)

Nigerian Girls Wrecked Short Boy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Yeah.. I've got something for the ladies too.

Nothing personal please.. you are free to be with anyone you want to be with. I'm only stressing my view. If you desire to insult me, then thanks for displaying your insecurity and immaturity.

Ladies, Short men have big problems.. not all though. But let's see

1) They are designed for short women

2) They would make you a housewive and would never permit independence. They want to be at the top at all cost. Chauvinism

3) They get angry quickly especially if you are seen with a tall guy

4) They are sometimes permitive and re!tarded

5) They are bullies.

6) They are insecure in most cases. (get ready for some bashing on this thread)

7) They are hypocrites. Many girls don't give them a chance so they cannot comit sin or cheat sometimes. So they appear holy and faithful.

cool Your children will be short and stup!d. You saw that coming right?

9) They are perverts

10) They are against females in most cases
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by ItsAnderson: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Odolondolo
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by benedictnsi(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2015
@Op, i hope you know say with money, the dwarf abi short man go tall pass Kanu Nwankwo for dem girls eyes

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2015
grin

Any guy dats wants to comment should praise or comment politely o, else the OP go tag you short man.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Adventurist(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2015
And you sat down to type this poo? Joblessness is a great disease
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Vivalavida99(f): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Damn the op is angry, a short man/boy with loads of cash must have taken his GF from him.

You have all the reason to be angry, but don't take the sucide route oh, oh please biko cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Adventurist:
And you sat down to type this poo? Joblessness is a great disease

And you sat down to comment? Oh Gracious.. Joblessness is a great disease.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Damn the op is angry, a shirt man/boy with loads of cash must have taken his GF from him.

You have all the reason to be angry, but don't but don't take the sucide route. cheesy tongue

The level of your intellect. Thumbs up.

For your info, I have no girlfriend.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2015
chai, na wa o. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Roks(m): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2015
its only short guys that will get angry after reading this..... grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by merit12(f): 1:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Wait op I have to measure my boyfriend

Perche lo non sei
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by elantraceey(f): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Why the hate?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by PureWays(m): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2015
To some extent, your post is right.. But why choke them with this post? Why not look beneath there flaws and bad attributes? In most cases it's because of the rejection they get from folks around them that make them insecure.
Why not pity them?

Short guys should channel their anger and frustration into building their minds and being successful.. That will definitely attract a nice lady.
But unfortunately, our world has been spoilt by the media, almost every young lad wants the fast money to feed their thirst for hoes..
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Babysho(m): 4:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Please,who knows any successful Nigerian method of reducing in height.. am like really cute but very tall and that's really messed up...any meaningful suggestions?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Histrings08(m): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Everybody deserves to date /marry anybody they want... Buh to reject someone because he/she is short is unfair from my own point of view ...we contribute little/nothing to almost everything we have as humans... U grow up ND u see urself wif that tall/short skeletal frame, tz not ur doing... A lady has practically told me before that she'd av love to marry me buh she can't because I'm short, I was surprised because I didn't even ask her out... I'm short ND I'm not rich yet but u should see my girlfriend #wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by NinaNigeria(f): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

The level of your intellect. Thumbs up.

For your info, I have no girlfriend.

yep u right dear. U dnt have one coz a short man stole her. Sorry lovey. Time is a healer. Ncoooohhhh
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by NinaNigeria(f): 6:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Babysho:
Please,who knows any successful Nigerian method of reducing in height.. am like really cute but very tall and that's really messed up...any meaningful suggestions?

go cut yo legs honey
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by RealAdewole(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2015
hehehehehehe I just dey laugh

I thank God I'm short and u know what

olamideSneh(badooo) is nt tall
Davido is short
M
M.I is more or less like a dwarf
Korede Bello is even shorter dan me
Rahim sterling also
And What about Lionel Messi is he tall?

op find somrthing else to write about

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
No 8 tho... smiley
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by happyjuliet(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Naa only num 3 correct :DNaa only num 3 correct
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by IceDude(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2015
No girl would give a damn as long as his bank account is tall. Nor be person marry Aki?.......OP stop wasting ur time
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Wickedness at its peak grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by CaroLyner(f): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015

true talk grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by CaroLyner(f): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2015

true talk grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by RealAdewole(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
3) They get angry quickly especially if
you are seen with a tall guy

true talk grin
lies lies lies
happyjuliet:
Naa only num 3 correct :DNaa only num 3 correct
CaroLyner:
3) They get angry quickly especially if
you are seen with a tall guy

true talk grin
lies lies lies
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by CaroLyner(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2015
RealAdewole:
lies lies lies
nothing you say would change that fact tongue
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by RealAdewole(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
nothing you say would change that fact tongue
is that a fact
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
NinaNigeria:

yep u right dear. U dnt have one coz a short man stole her. Sorry lovey. Time is a healer. Ncoooohhhh

Yup.. it's what you believe. Still the level of your intellect. I wonder what happened to Nigerian education.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Roks:
its only short guys that will get angry after reading this..... grin

SMH lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:
Yeah.. I've got something for the ladies too.

Nothing personal please.. you are free to be with anyone you want to be with. I'm only stressing my view. If you desire to insult me, then thanks for displaying your insecurity and immaturity.

Ladies, Short men have big problems.. not all though. But let's see

1) They are designed for short women

2) They would make you a housewive and would never permit independence. They want to be at the top at all cost. Chauvinism

4) They are sometimes permitive and re!tarded

5) They are bullies.

6) They are insecure in most cases. (get ready for some bashing on this thread)

7) They are hypocrites. Many girls don't give them a chance so they cannot comit sin or cheat sometimes. So they appear holy and faithful.

cool Your children will be short and stup!d. You saw that coming right?

9) They are pervertsby
Strahovski post=40180657:

Yup.. it's what you believe. Still the level of your intellect. I wonder what happened to Nigerian education.

10) They are against females in most cases
It's one man's point of view but if I'm to give a one word summary : balderdash.
I'm 6ft 1 but and I have friends of similar height or slightly shorter and I can tell they exhibit some of the aforementioned. These characters aren't a function of height. Get a life op and possibly get an occupying job. We've brief men who have awesome personalities and have made good husbands and leaders, à la VP osinbajo, most of our past presidents, you just name them.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Damn the op is angry, a short man/boy with loads of cash must have taken his GF from him.

You have all the reason to be angry, but don't but don't take the sucide route oh please biko cheesy tongue
He prolly has seen many short men who are more successful than himself and he begins to ask himself the question : "I thought money, fame, and a good personality are a function of height " Op get a grip of your situation, the quagmire you're in isn't the fault of the short men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Babes Again / Shout Out!!! / For Ladies, Want Bigger Boobs? Come In (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.