Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man (3566 Views)

Nigerian Girls Wrecked Short Boy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Vivalavida99(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

He prolly has seen many short men who are more successful than himself and he begins to ask himself the question : "I thought money, fame, and a good personality are a function of height " Op get a grip of your situation, the quagmire you're in isn't the fault of the short men.

You couldn't have said it better, More and more people feel like its someone else's fault for their poor status in life. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nina4u(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Bulls*it !! I no go gree grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by NinaNigeria(f): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

Yup.. it's what you believe. Still the level of your intellect. I wonder what happened to Nigerian education.

Since when is insulting short guys intelligent? between you and I, who is the real dumb ass?, dude if you were really intelligent, you would know that insulting people the way you did on this thread is stupid and says a lot about you the op. To me it seems you think you are better than short guys and that is real stupid dear. They are human too, and what you are doing on this thread, with you tagging people not intelligent just because they are against the shit you vomit, then you deserve to stay in a zoo. we will come pay 100 naira to be shown the animal u r
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by NinaNigeria(f): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Histrings08:
Everybody deserves to date /marry anybody they want... Buh to reject someone because he/she is short is unfair from my own point of view ...we contribute little/nothing to almost everything we have as humans... U grow up ND u see urself wif that tall/short skeletal frame, tz not ur doing... A lady has practically told me before that she'd av love to marry me buh she can't because I'm short, I was surprised because I didn't even ask her out... I'm short ND I'm not rich yet but u should see my girlfriend #wink

good for you bro. don't mind some shit I see on this thread. The op should not have even created such a stupid thread. since when is being short a sin? I believe we should all be proud of the way we are and don't look down on others for whatever reason we might think makes us better than them, coz at the end of the day, u did not create yourself, only God has the power to shorten you or make you tall. The op pretends as if he's got all that life has to offer, and I really doubt that. The thing Is that we are on the internet and we are not able to go in to each other's every day life, I guarantee you there are a million things the op is not happy with in his life, and he is taking his frustrations out on short guys. mxm, other people can really be retarded sometimes

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by fexyrich(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op to think that this level of hate could come from a guy like u all I would say is that you are a jobless he Goat,I am 6ft 1 inch tall and I have friends who arnt tall and still make good boyfriends and husbands..Who gave you d right to critisize someone u cannot and did not create..I can create a thread givin women a thousand and one reasons why they shldnt date a discriminatory jogounut like you who are too full of them selves with probably nothin positive to show for it..That I am tall doesn't give me d right to discriminate those who arnt..Your mates are right busy making money and ur here writing pointless and senseless posts that won't put a kobo in ur pocket..Pls go and get a life..And stop d hating!! Let me tell u d truth ur girlfriend would at anyday and anytime dump u for a short guy who has got money to take care of her and she would love and adore him for that..Pls go and get sometin doing..Money is the most attractive feature in a man and not ur height or even looks.jobless perverts everywere.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
NinaNigeria:

Since when is insulting short guys intelligent? between you and I, who is the real dumb ass?, dude if you were really intelligent, you would know that insulting people the way you did on this thread is stupid and says a lot about you the op. To me it seems you think you are better than short guys and that is real stupid dear. They are human too, and what you are doing on this thread, with you tagging people not intelligent just because they are against the shit you vomit, then you deserve to stay in a zoo. we will come pay 100 naira to be shown the animal u r

Still the level of your intellect....

If my topic is offensive, you simply ignore not hurling insults at me so yes, your IQ is very poor. I never quoted or tagged any username. I posted in general those who are angry would be angry but have to be quiet after all I mentioned no name.

So dear, you are the one being silly here. Not me. Calling me an animal and zoo and other stuff is jut displaying your insecurity and poor anger management. And finally, your shallow intelligent quotent.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
fexyrich:
Op to think that this level of hate could come from a guy like u all I would say is that you are a jobless he Goat,I am 6ft 1 inch tall and I have friends who arnt tall and still make good boyfriends and husbands..Who gave you d right to critisize someone u cannot and did not create..I can create a thread givin women a thousand and one reasons why they shldnt date a discriminatory jogounut like you who are too full of them selves with probably nothin positive to show for it..That I am tall doesn't give me d right to discriminate those who arnt..Your mates are right busy making money and ur here writing pointless and senseless posts that won't put a kobo in ur pocket..Pls go and get a life..And stop d hating!! Let me tell u d truth ur girlfriend would at anyday and anytime dump u for a short guy who has got money to take care of her and she would love and adore him for that..Pls go and get sometin doing..Money is the most attractive feature in a man and not ur height or even looks.jobless perverts everywere.

I'm jobless because I posted a thread! I never asked your height.

You are also jobless for commenting.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
I've noticed that this is the singular most sensitive topic for guys. If u want to see guys para, talk about their height; they will act like 7 year old girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by prahcetomi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:
Yeah.. I've got something for the ladies too.

Nothing personal please.. you are free to be with anyone you want to be with. I'm only stressing my view. If you desire to insult me, then thanks for displaying your insecurity and immaturity.

Ladies, Short men have big problems.. not all though. But let's see

1) They are designed for short women

2) They would make you a housewive and would never permit independence. They want to be at the top at all cost. Chauvinism

3) They get angry quickly especially if you are seen with a tall guy

4) They are sometimes permitive and re!tarded

5) They are bullies.

6) They are insecure in most cases. (get ready for some bashing on this thread)

7) They are hypocrites. Many girls don't give them a chance so they cannot comit sin or cheat sometimes. So they appear holy and faithful.

cool Your children will be short and stup!d. You saw that coming right?

9) They are perverts

10) They are against females in most cases
I'm short....nd m proud of myself.......if e dey pain anybody, may d person go drink concentrated H2S04

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by NinaNigeria(f): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

Still the level of your intellect....

If my topic is offensive, you simply ignore not hurling insults at me so yes, your IQ is very poor. I never quoted or tagged any username. I posted in general those who are angry would be angry but have to be quiet after all I mentioned no name.

So dear, you are the one being silly here. Not me. Calling me an animal and zoo and other stuff is jut displaying your insecurity and poor anger management. And finally, your shallow intelligent quotent.

u talking crap
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
NinaNigeria:

u talking crap

When a wise man speaks, it's foolishness to the foolish.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by anonym0us: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op ur short father with mango shaped bald head is rétarded

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by NinaNigeria(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:

When a wise man speaks, it's foolishness to the foolish.

and the foolish always refer to themselves as wise.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am forced to type this because of the dumb sounding nature of the illiterate op. First of all lemme start by saying, I am a proud, handsome, 5ft 7 dude. Call me short if you may, but I exhibit zero percent of the aforementioned attributes. Funny enough I have dated more girls and had sex with more girls min my short 25 years of living than you, your father , grandfather and any tall niggerrr in your ancestry combined. FYI I am in no way a rich guy. Your post does in no way pain me but am just trying not to spare the rod and the child( YOU). Goodluck to you and I hope you excercise more restraint in thinking with your narrow anal brain.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Christopher69:
I am forced to type this because of the dumb sounding nature of the illiterate op. First of all lemme start by saying, I am a proud, handsome, 5ft 7 dude. Call me short if you may, but I exhibit zero percent of the aforementioned attributes. Funny enough I have dated more girls and had sex with more girls min my short 25 years of living than you, your father , grandfather and any tall niggerrr in your ancestry combined. FYI I am in no way a rich guy. Your post does in no way pain me but am just trying not to spare the rod and the child( YOU). Goodluck to you and I hope you excercise more restraint in thinking with your narrow anal brain.

This epistle clearly shows you are hurt.

Mentioning my father or grand parents and hurling insults at someone who was only stressing his view shows you are pained.

And all the insults does not change or remove my topic. It stays.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oboi we don suffer shocked see hate thread abeg. Sha no problem
#Proudly Team Short bobo, At least wizkid is short,if d ladies no like me for being short make dem go hug, i no send anybody. Na when i go start dey straff dog tooto or man yansh. Make i see any idiootress wey go tel me noinsense undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man by pussygotlips: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Strahovski:
Yeah.. I've got something for the ladies too.

Nothing personal please.. you are free to be with anyone you want to be with. I'm only stressing my view. If you desire to insult me, then thanks for displaying your insecurity and immaturity.

Ladies, Short men have big problems.. not all though. But let's see

1) They are designed for short women

2) They would make you a housewive and would never permit independence. They want to be at the top at all cost. Chauvinism

3) They get angry quickly especially if you are seen with a tall guy

4) They are sometimes permitive and re!tarded

5) They are bullies.

6) They are insecure in most cases. (get ready for some bashing on this thread)

7) They are hypocrites. Many girls don't give them a chance so they cannot comit sin or cheat sometimes. So they appear holy and faithful.

cool Your children will be short and stup!d. You saw that coming right?

9) They are perverts

10) They are against females in most cases

Broke ass dude be like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche / Pics See What These Kids Where Caught Doing While Playing / How I Spent My 150 Naira Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.