Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong (7014 Views)

Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tkb417(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2009
Pls, i dont get this gist.

Wat is the raking and cursing Kola for? Must he marry her? why do piple kip thinking every relationship shld lead 2 marriage?
Imao, i think Kola got tired of the goody-goody gal stuffs as well as been emancipated.
He is a man for crying out loud!
He is sposed 2 be the protector and d provider, now u are doing his job 4 him, and u want him to kiss u, appreciate u and take u home to mama- possibly, u are going to pay 4 d wedding!
[b]U helped him in skl, fine and commendable and so? he is ur sole property huh?
pls, be a nice gal and move on, Kola doesnt owe u JACK!
Did he say thank u? if he did, gal u are good to go.[/b]As for other NL babes who are doin same for guys and hoping they will marry them: Be warned, take a clue!
Dnt come crying to us,

Am outt.
LOL!
when did helping someone become a marriage certificate?
dont go and look for somebody else. siddon dey shed tears

God in his infinte mercies decided to take the madman off ur radar ure hear crying wolf
i tire. Boiz don finish for 9ja?

and you seriously expected him to marry you?

Sorry for your situation, but you should have just loaned him the money without expecting marriage in return.

Is this one of those nollywood threads?
i don tire sef for this NL
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by teboigbe(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2009
i beg u make u no use the name of god in vains
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by luxoire(f): 4:14pm On May 21, 2009
if a guy accepts help from a girl that they are in a relationship together and he promises her that that relastuionship would end at the alter - then the girl should nto be blamed for believing out fo love - of course she should be a little less trusting next time - BUT MEN TOO SHOULD CONTROL THEIR TONGUES AND STOP PROMISING WHAT THEY CAN NOT DELIVER - just because it sounds good to them at the time, or will get them what they want
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tkb417(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2009
beg u make u no use the name of god in vains
which god? The god of thunder abi Obatala
go read ur brighter Grammar b4 u come with ur megedefegede
This is not a shrine abeg
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nezed(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2009
[color=#006600]@Nezed
Telling someone you will marry him or her is a word of honor.

He has broken his promise to her,does it make him a man?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@hollandis
Really? word of honour?

BTW, y shld he b bounded because she helped him? methink, its a gud thing he did not marry her cos, he will just be marrying her out of loyalty/duty, not becos he loves her, and Boy, he will hate her for that!
Let her marry a man that ADORES her, u know, treats her like a woman!

Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2009
at this junction with all the reply coming in now , i dont know how to defend myself on my kind gesture to kola

i want all those that are critizising me to know that all i did , did out of the love i had for him

i did not do all this just because he promised to marry me

at least i wasnt a kid when all this happened

i knew what i want and i went for it

i neva knew it would turn out this way

pls stop condeming me ,

i ve had enough for the past one month now after getting to know about his marriage
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Davidcares: 5:02pm On May 21, 2009
i feel ur pain but I think u shd read my own story too b4 u start passing judgment on guy. read "MY STORY". I pray that God will give urs too
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Gadols(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2009
Dont allow what has happened to blur your ideals. Its a shame that he did that to you. You have sown a seed. Good will come to you in the hour of need. You will never lack any good thing in your life. Your destiny shall be as bright as the morning star. You will see your children's children. Love and compassion will always find you every day of your life.
Be yourself. forgive the lad and let God lift you.
God's blessings gives you a gift that does not come with sorrow.

I love your spirit. It is well with you.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by JJYOU: 5:10pm On May 21, 2009
haley:

at this junction with all the reply coming in now , i dont know how to defend myself on my kind gesture to kola

i want all those that are critizising me to know that  all i did , did out of the love i had for him

pls stop condeming me ,

i ve had enough for the past one month now after getting to know about his marriage
are u new to NL?  just move on with your life. he is a jerk and a looser.  whatever he has taken out of your life you dont want to give him another do you?

like i said earlier this is the nigerian factor. you cant bank most people words.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tpiah: 5:29pm On May 21, 2009
haley:

i want all those that are critizising me to know that all i did , did out of the love i had for him

pls stop condeming me ,

once again, sorry for what you're going through, but the reason people may be sounding unsympathetic is because its not the first time we've heard such stories and it wont be the last.

Many men do not marry the woman who helped them through school. Even if they do, most times their hearts might not be in the relationship and they end up emotionally absent sooner or later.  And as a Nigerian, you know the high importance men place on being the head of the home.

So, unfortunately, blowing money and feelings on a man doesnt always buy his loyalty especially if the feelings are mainly one sided as yours seemed to be. 

I dont know if it was this nairaland or somewhere else that I read a story about some girl who said she dated a sugar daddy in order to help her boyfriend through college. All with the boyfriend's full knowledge. Yet as soon as the guy wrote his finals, he dumped her without much ado.

Its always dangerous for a woman to have more love for a man than the man has for her. You'll get someone else, dont worry. Just chalk this one down as life experience.

Nezed:

methink, its a gud thing he did not marry her cos, he will just be marrying her out of loyalty/duty, not becos he loves her, and Boy, he will hate her for that!
Let her marry a man that ADORES her, u know, treats her like a woman!

thank you!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Igwe9(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2009
I'm cry cry cry cry cry cry cry for you sister
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AmAlone: 5:37pm On May 21, 2009
I met kola when I got my HND admission, I was so much in love with kola and  I later got to know that his family had finacial problems . We were in second semester  HND I when he called me and told me that he will have to deffer his admission till he could get enough money to finanace his education , I  was not happy, I knew  my family doesnt have enough money but I promised him that I was going to try my best for him ,

kola was in school for two good year and cant even boast of a single spoon in his room  not to talk of pot and he survived for good two years, I was the one paying his school fees , hand out, I cook for him , wash his cloth, in short I never let him feel that the parent cold not help at the time he needed them most,

in return for all my gesture , kola promised that he will never betray me and that he would love me for the rest of hs life

I was so much in love that even when he offend me , I will still be the one to apologise to him

we finished in 2006 and went for our service , I was posted to abuja and him to gombe, after our service year in 2007 december he was called back from where he serverd , I was not really happy with the fact that he was going to a far place

he promised that I will be the only one in his life and not to worry, I started noticing changes after thre month, when I called he doesnt pick up and when he picks he giving me one excuse or the other and I never let that get to me I kept on praying that he change ,

but to my suprise kola work me up on july 15 2008 at around 6'0clock in the morning when iwas still sleeping, KOLA TOLD ME IT WAS OVER  AND THAT HE CANT MARRY ME , HE SAID HIS PASTOR SAW A VISSION AND TOLD HIM THAT HE CANT MARRY ME  JUST LIKE THAT

I almost died of the shock but thank God I am still alive to tell my story ,

I heard he got married last  month  and want all nairalander to pray for me because its too much for me to take OR BEAR

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM

I  A VERRY SAD LADY RIGHT NOW  AND I CANT STILL BELIEVE KOLA GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON

God will Never Jugde him and you have to admit it!
You never really do him any good mam. You were in love, lol. . .
And you know what; All Is Fair In LOVE And In WAR!!!
No Vex OOO Na The Truth Be That!

And sooner or later you go get to understand say human no dey disappoint! GBAM!
Humans don't disappoint. I don't know if you understand what I meant by that ooo, but humans don't disappoint--You Just Don't Trust Them!

Kola no really do you any wrong--I, just like everyone else can do thesame!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AmAlone: 5:44pm On May 21, 2009
You were in love, so all you did to him you do in the name of love and love is 'wicked'

Anyway, you have to admit that----he is a married man now.
Sorry for my harsh words oooo. I feel for you cry cry cry cry sincerely. . . Jus like you was your cash and time, and someone quote: "There Is No Harm Equal To That of A Wasted Time. . . "
Baby gurl package yourself for the best. Believe in GOD. And forget say you do am good.

God dey and I sure as hell say you go get the bext!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by shanda(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2009
Madam, cheer up!!! It's a lesson to u, that u should not get emotionally involved with any guy. Forget love. It doesn't exist. It's just a figment of the imagination of some ppl. Anyway pele sha, if ur story is true.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by dae(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2009
shanda:

Madam, cheer up!!! It's a lesson to u, that u should not get emotionally involved with any guy. Forget love. It doesn't exist. It's just a figment of the imagination of some ppl. Anyway pele sha, if ur story is true.
Eh? For real? if she cant get emotionally invoolved with any guy, should she start getting involved with women no offence o, your parents, the bond they share, what is it called?
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by shanda(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2009
What has the feelings one has for one's parents got to do with that of a guy
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2009

cant u read well?
the bond between ur Father and Mother is called what?
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by dae(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2009
tkb417:

cant u read well?

Thank you o jare ---- English Language for some people can become a bit challenging.

Tha
shanda:

Naija people as usual  undecided , Answering question with question. All i did was ask a simple question. I'm not on your neck, i was just curious to know what bond they share, finish!!, not for you to get all defensive, Jeeeez!!  undecided
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by 190: 9:22pm On May 21, 2009
u mean guys can be dis wicked smart
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Bossman(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2009
I concur, that this is a tough one to swallow. However, I hope you get the strength to move forward with your life. And, tell him and his pastor to go to hell! There is a good chance he is lying about the pastor thing. And even if the pastor told him that, most of those pastors and their vision is complete nonsense!

Best wishes!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Sauron1: 9:37pm On May 21, 2009
haley:

I met kola when I got my HND admission, I was so much in love with kola and  I later got to know that his family had finacial problems . We were in second semester  HND I when he called me and told me that he will have to deffer his admission till he could get enough money to finanace his education , I  was not happy, I knew  my family doesnt have enough money but I promised him that I was going to try my best for him ,

kola was in school for two good year and cant even boast of a single spoon in his room  not to talk of pot and he survived for good two years, I was the one paying his school fees , hand out, I cook for him , wash his cloth, in short I never let him feel that the parent cold not help at the time he needed them most,

in return for all my gesture , kola promised that he will never betray me and that he would love me for the rest of hs life

I was so much in love that even when he offend me , I will still be the one to apologise to him

we finished in 2006 and went for our service , I was posted to abuja and him to gombe, after our service year in 2007 december he was called back from where he serverd , I was not really happy with the fact that he was going to a far place

he promised that I will be the only one in his life and not to worry, I started noticing changes after thre month, when I called he doesnt pick up and when he picks he giving me one excuse or the other and I never let that get to me I kept on praying that he change ,

but to my suprise kola work me up on july 15 2008 at around 6'0clock in the morning when iwas still sleeping, KOLA TOLD ME IT WAS OVER  AND THAT HE CANT MARRY ME , HE SAID HIS PASTOR SAW A VISSION AND TOLD HIM THAT HE CANT MARRY ME  JUST LIKE THAT

I almost died of the shock but thank God I am still alive to tell my story ,

I heard he got married last  month  and want all nairalander to pray for me because its too much for me to take OR BEAR

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM

I  A VERRY SAD LADY RIGHT NOW  AND I CANT STILL BELIEVE KOLA GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON

This relationship was always going to be a dead end relationship.
I still cannot understand why Naija ladies try so hard to marry their age/classmates!!!!
While it might work few times, it doesn't work most times.
It's hard enough in Naija for a man to marry and by the time women are thinking about their biological clock, the men are not even stable enough to walk the aisle.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by biina: 9:50pm On May 21, 2009
I am always skeptical of judging one solely on the narration of another. Kola is obviously not here to defend himself.

That aside, I believe all is free and fair in love and war. I 'm sympathetic to your plight (if all you said is true) but you made your choices and he made his; both parties are responsible for how things turned out. Learn from the experience and move on.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2009
@Poster
Every disappointment is a blessing disguise wink
So the f'ucker told u he doesnt want to marry you but got married a month after?? shocked
This is why some women always have plan B, just like an insurance for shyte like this lipsrsealed i think its a good idea actually
Kola can go Bleep himself cool
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by 190: 10:02pm On May 21, 2009
tope sef dey talk! grin
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 10:04pm On May 21, 2009
190:

tope sef dey talk! grin

lol. . . why i no go talk tongue
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by 190: 10:12pm On May 21, 2009
@tope
dey there!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by rite2salas(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2009
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by edogram(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2009
Fool you once shame on him, but fool you twice shame on you.

I really don’t have any advise to give in this kind of story. Becos nothing will help you.

The only solution is a matter of time, I promise it will get out from your mind.

Just focus and be careful next time, lesson one is normal but lessons too is not normal
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AmAlone: 10:17pm On May 21, 2009
tkb417:

cant u read well?

Dey Band Betwin yah MAMA and yah PAPA is called PIKIN grin grin grin grin
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by platinumnk(f): 10:19pm On May 21, 2009
190:

@tope
dey there!

so. . . its u and tope now eh?

im just waitn for the judges to make this a clean cut.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by 190: 10:28pm On May 21, 2009
@plat
My Gawd

@tope
pls come 2 my aid
plat dosent trust me 1bit!

pls come and help me xplain tins 2 her
its not what she's tinking! undecided
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by ebila(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2009
@haley,
Gurl,let d tears go cos d hurt will go wit them,but pls don't let d luv go cos u'll need it for someone more deserving.U should b glad he didn't break up wit u one week b4 ur weddin',so u can see it's all for d best.Goodluck dearie & pretend u didn't see any criticism-infested-post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I slept with my wife's sister/ complete story / Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt / Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.