Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. (5273 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
If you’ve been in a cheating relationship or wonder if you are in one, you may have heard your man say the following things.
It’s amazing how many men say the same exact phrases, as if they read a book on what to say when cheating.
Here are some #things men say when they're cheating and don't want you to know or once they're caught:

1. SHE’S JUST A FRIEND
You discover he’s been talking to someone new, who is a female.
He hasn’t said anything to you about her before you finding out about her and when you ask him if you can meet her, he objects.
It’s because she’s really not a friend, she’s a girlfriend.

2. RESPECT MY PRIVACY. DON’T TOUCH MY PHONE
He doesn’t want you to touch his phone for fear that you will either see text messages from her or that she will send one just as you pick it up.
He may even have pictures of her on his phone.

3. YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME, AREN’T YOU?
Yes, #men who cheat will accuse their partner of cheating.
Why?
It’s because they start to think, “Well, if I can do it, she could do it too.”

4. YOU AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH
All of sudden he pokes at all of the #things you do wrong and you have no idea what his problem is.
He can’t cheat if he loves you or he thinks that you are good to him.
So he makes himself believe that you aren’t good enough for him and that’s why he had to turn to someone else.
In reality, you are more than good enough.

5. I CAN DO MY OWN LAUNDRY
At first, you might think he’s being sweet for helping you out.
Unfortunately, he’s doing it so he can hide his soiled pants, perfume smell or some other evidence of his liaison with his lady friend.

6. HAVEI TO STAY AFTER TO CATCH UP ON WORK
All of a sudden he has more work than he knows what to do with and he can’t come home when he normally does.
It’s because he’s not really at work, instead he’s meeting with his #girlfriend without worry that you’ll catch him.

7. I STILL LOVE YOU AND WANT TO BE WITH YOU
He says he loves you and wants to be with you;
yet, he strayed and told someone else the same thing.
It’s because he wasn’t having the affair because he didn’t love you anymore, he had it because he was disillusioned from reality.
When reality hit, he finally realized what he had to lose…you.

8. I DIDN’T WANT TO HURT YOU
He’s right, when he went out to have the affair, he wasn’t thinking, “I am going to sleep with this other #woman because I want to hurt her so incredibly bad.” Instead, he did it for his own selfish reasons without giving any thought to how it would hurt you.

9. I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU
In his last attempt to salvage any type of #relationship with you, he may blurt out that he doesn’t want to lose you.
You might think, “What did you think would happen when you chose to cheat on me?” Again, he never tied sleeping with someone else and losing you together.
This may be a complete shock to him that you are actually leaving.

10. SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME
She might not mean anything to him or he’s lying.
Usually, #men who have affairs may not have wanted to get involved emotionally, but after sleeping with them multiple times, feelings start to develop.
So, in most cases, he’s lying that she means nothing to him, what he really means to say is that he doesn’t want her over you.

11. I WAS DRUNK
Being drunk isn't an excuse for lying, cheating, or murder.
He's the one who decided to get wasted around a #woman that he was attracted to.
He's the one who decided to hop into bed with her.
Even though the alcohol affected his brain, he still did what he did, so drinking is no excuse for infidelity.

12. IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE
Men use this line as if cheating only once is no big deal.
Of course, whether he cheated once or one dozen times, he was still unfaithful to you.
He lied to you and betrayed you, even though he vowed to never hurt you when he signed up to be your #boyfriend.

13. I WAS THINKING OF YOU THE WHOLE TIME
Does it really matter if he was imagining your face while another #girl was on top of him?
If anything, it makes it worse, because it shows that he thought about you and still didn't stop what was happening.

14. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN
He may claim that he'll never do it again, but your trust in him is already broken.
It's hard to continue a relationship after someone cheats.
Even though you know he loves you, you also know how he treats someone he loves, and do you really want to be with a #guy like that?

15. I'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE IN MY LIFE
Even if you know he's cheating, he won't want you to see the #woman he's been sleeping with.
If you do, then he's going to have to be extra careful if he ever wants to meet up with her again.

16. HUMANS AREN'T MEANT FOR MONOGAMY
Maybe this is the truth, but if he truly believes that one person can't remain loyal to another, he shouldn't have entered a #relationship.
Of course, now that you know he's a cheater, he can sleep with as many girls as he wants, because you'll be out of the picture.

17. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T TRUST ME
If you have trust issues, he'll use them against you.
Even if you have evidence that he's cheating, he'll claim that you're just jealous over nothing.
It's a common thing for cheaters to say, because it'll make you start doubting yourself instead of them.

18. A MAN HAS NEEDS
[/b]We all know men like to have.
However, if they really need a release, they can handle it themselves instead of looking for another #woman to please them.
Cheating isn't nature's fault.
It's his.

19. [b]YOU WERE NEGLECTING ME

He doesn't want to admit that he's a bad person, so he'll place the blame on you.
He'll claim that you're a horrible #girlfriend, because you don't please him enough in the bedroom.
He wants to put it all on you.

20. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING
#Men say this, but it makes little sense. How could he possibly be unaware of what he was doing? Unless he was drugged, he knew exactly what he was doing. He could at least come up with a lie that's plausible.

http://love.allwomenstalk.com/things-men-say-when-they-cheat/20

1 Share

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by seunlayi(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by otabuko(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2017
That's if you catch them.... As long as you're not imagining the act in your head..... Lala take this counter attack trade to permanent site...
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Ofcourse she's just a friend. grin
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by BreezyCB(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by seeniorboy(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Fact!man ain't made monogamy

Bleep mother,mother friend,daughter,daughter friends,sisters et al.in short bleep until bleep tire you
Rod don't counts!!!
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:
If you’ve been in a cheating relationship or wonder if you are in one, you may have heard your man say the following things.
It’s amazing how many men say the same exact phrases, as if they read a book on what to say when cheating.
Here are some #things men say when they're cheating and don't want you to know or once they're caught:

1. SHE’S JUST A FRIEND
You discover he’s been talking to someone new, who is a female.
He hasn’t said anything to you about her before you finding out about her and when you ask him if you can meet her, he objects.
It’s because she’s really not a friend, she’s a girlfriend.

2. RESPECT MY PRIVACY. DON’T TOUCH MY PHONE
He doesn’t want you to touch his phone for fear that you will either see text messages from her or that she will send one just as you pick it up.
He may even have pictures of her on his phone.

3. YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME, AREN’T YOU?
Yes, #men who cheat will accuse their partner of cheating.
Why?
It’s because they start to think, “Well, if I can do it, she could do it too.”

4. YOU AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH
All of sudden he pokes at all of the #things you do wrong and you have no idea what his problem is.
He can’t cheat if he loves you or he thinks that you are good to him.
So he makes himself believe that you aren’t good enough for him and that’s why he had to turn to someone else.
In reality, you are more than good enough.

5. I CAN DO MY OWN LAUNDRY
At first, you might think he’s being sweet for helping you out.
Unfortunately, he’s doing it so he can hide his soiled pants, perfume smell or some other evidence of his liaison with his lady friend.

6. HAVEI TO STAY AFTER TO CATCH UP ON WORK
All of a sudden he has more work than he knows what to do with and he can’t come home when he normally does.
It’s because he’s not really at work, instead he’s meeting with his #girlfriend without worry that you’ll catch him.

7. I STILL LOVE YOU AND WANT TO BE WITH YOU
He says he loves you and wants to be with you;
yet, he strayed and told someone else the same thing.
It’s because he wasn’t having the affair because he didn’t love you anymore, he had it because he was disillusioned from reality.
When reality hit, he finally realized what he had to lose…you.

8. I DIDN’T WANT TO HURT YOU
He’s right, when he went out to have the affair, he wasn’t thinking, “I am going to sleep with this other #woman because I want to hurt her so incredibly bad.” Instead, he did it for his own selfish reasons without giving any thought to how it would hurt you.

9. I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU
In his last attempt to salvage any type of #relationship with you, he may blurt out that he doesn’t want to lose you.
You might think, “What did you think would happen when you chose to cheat on me?” Again, he never tied sleeping with someone else and losing you together.
This may be a complete shock to him that you are actually leaving.

10. SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME
She might not mean anything to him or he’s lying.
Usually, #men who have affairs may not have wanted to get involved emotionally, but after sleeping with them multiple times, feelings start to develop.
So, in most cases, he’s lying that she means nothing to him, what he really means to say is that he doesn’t want her over you.

11. I WAS DRUNK
Being drunk isn't an excuse for lying, cheating, or murder.
He's the one who decided to get wasted around a #woman that he was attracted to.
He's the one who decided to hop into bed with her.
Even though the alcohol affected his brain, he still did what he did, so drinking is no excuse for infidelity.

12. IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE
Men use this line as if cheating only once is no big deal.
Of course, whether he cheated once or one dozen times, he was still unfaithful to you.
He lied to you and betrayed you, even though he vowed to never hurt you when he signed up to be your #boyfriend.

13. I WAS THINKING OF YOU THE WHOLE TIME
Does it really matter if he was imagining your face while another #girl was on top of him?
If anything, it makes it worse, because it shows that he thought about you and still didn't stop what was happening.

14. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN
He may claim that he'll never do it again, but your trust in him is already broken.
It's hard to continue a relationship after someone cheats.
Even though you know he loves you, you also know how he treats someone he loves, and do you really want to be with a #guy like that?

15. I'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE IN MY LIFE
Even if you know he's cheating, he won't want you to see the #woman he's been sleeping with.
If you do, then he's going to have to be extra careful if he ever wants to meet up with her again.

16. HUMANS AREN'T MEANT FOR MONOGAMY
Maybe this is the truth, but if he truly believes that one person can't remain loyal to another, he shouldn't have entered a #relationship.
Of course, now that you know he's a cheater, he can sleep with as many girls as he wants, because you'll be out of the picture.

17. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T TRUST ME
If you have trust issues, he'll use them against you.
Even if you have evidence that he's cheating, he'll claim that you're just jealous over nothing.
It's a common thing for cheaters to say, because it'll make you start doubting yourself instead of them.

18. A MAN HAS NEEDS
[/b]We all know men like to have.
However, if they really need a release, they can handle it themselves instead of looking for another #woman to please them.
Cheating isn't nature's fault.
It's his.

19. [b]YOU WERE NEGLECTING ME

He doesn't want to admit that he's a bad person, so he'll place the blame on you.
He'll claim that you're a horrible #girlfriend, because you don't please him enough in the bedroom.
He wants to put it all on you.

20. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING
#Men say this, but it makes little sense. How could he possibly be unaware of what he was doing? Unless he was drugged, he knew exactly what he was doing. He could at least come up with a lie that's plausible.

http://love.allwomenstalk.com/things-men-say-when-they-cheat/20

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Haute:
That must be your favourite lie. One you've become so accustomed to.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by rawpadgin(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2017
hate flimsy excuses
if i am caught in the act, i will just apologize & that's it
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Amabeast: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Counter thread, let's go there
I knew a thread like this was going to come up after seeing the one about excuses girls give when caught cheating on front page..

But that was just 14, how come men own pass 14 tongue

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Let's just say I been guilty of some of these
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

That must be your favourite lie. One you've become so accustomed to.

Are you calling me a player? cheesy
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2017
seeniorboy:
Fact!man ain't made monogamy

Bleep mother,mother friend,daughter,daughter friends,sisters et al.in short bleep until bleep tire you
Rod don't counts!!!
I liked your comment till i read it a second time. If you are a Christian, please endeavour to be contented with one woman.
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
hate flimsy excuses

if i am caught in the act, i will just apologize & that's it
....and you suppose it'll end just like that?.
What do you men even take us for?.
Stop cheating and have a peaceful marital life.
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=YellowEyeBalls post=53519199][/quote] Hello Baby, hope you have gotten the attention you craved for.
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:
Counter thread, let's go there
I knew a thread like this was going to come up after seeing the one about excuses girls give when caught cheating on front page..

But that was just 14, how come men own pass 14 tongue
When you strike back you make it worse than the attack you got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by seeniorboy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

I liked your comment till i read it a second time. If you are a Christian, please endeavour to be contented with one woman.
Lol
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Haute:

Are you calling me a player? cheesy
Do you need me to interpret English for you Sir. wink
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
I can't keep eating rice alone, I need a combination of rice,beans,spaghetti, dodo and fish. angry
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Ok
Alright. thanks for getting the message.
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Association of Pained Ladies grin grin grin grin Ndo bae, it is hawa nashure...
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

Alright. thanks for getting the message.
Says who
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

Hello Baby, hope you have gotten the attention you craved for.
yes honey... It's so fulfilling

1 Like

Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Actually, most men can differentiate between sex and love...

One is an innate biological reaction to erogenous zones while the other is a frail strong thing that hits a man really hard and makes him lose control of his logical faculties.

Courtesans and Mistresses were a social institutions in times past. Why?? Men love variety undecided

Your point is moot. A man can have sex with another girl and still love his wife.

Bill Clinton comes to mind....
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Bahddo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
I'm amused when I hear girls and women complain about men cheating.

Almost all the girls I've _fucked had bfs at the time, and the sharp babes leave no trail. From experience, the ones with bfs are the easiest to get into bed if you play your game right.
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

Do you need me to interpret English for you Sir. wink

Yes ma'am. I'm very confused by your insinuations right now, so I need you to interpret for me. tongue
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aderola15:
I can't keep eating rice alone, I need a combination of rice,beans,spaghetti, dodo and fish. angry

And you'll be needing a gym soon after.
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Haute:
Ha ha cheesy grin this 1 is lying and no1 has even questioned him yet!
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by RoyalBlak007: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by rawpadgin(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:
....and you suppose it'll end just like that?.
What do you men even take us for?.
Stop cheating and have a peaceful marital life.
first of, i don't cheat & i don't condone 2timers

so if ur man cheat on u u will pay him back by cheating on me too?
Re: Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. by Ichel: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

Really So pesin everyday? u need to balance your diet, that's what them nutritionist say. Variety na d spice wey life need, or are trying to tell me that Jacob, Solomon and David that God called a man after his heart are christains?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.