Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric (3634 Views)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Bayelsa Girls so Mean? / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
From what I can deduce so far from the discourse emanating from the room(hostel) of my opposite neighbour who is a female, some girls if not all are egocentric,living in self denial mean and inept.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
From what I can deduce so far from the discourse emanating from the room(hostel) of my opposite neighbour who is a female, some girls if not all are egocentric,living in self denial mean and inept.
no wonder ppl aren't commenting.

Will you break your grammar down a little bit? Abi you be Patrick ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cause Beyoncé told us we run the world smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:

Oh, I see, just because you saw your next door neighbour behave I a certain way, you now deduced that most girls behave in that way?
Just listen to yourself. Do you guys even think before coming up with these deductions?

Being mean, egocentric or inept like you put it, isn't a factor of gender, and no gender can be said to be meaner or more egocentric than the other. These characteristics are a products of a confluence of factors, notably, the personality and environment.

I have seen guys that are egocentric and mean, and I have also seen ladies that behave in that same fashion. No gender can be said to be more egocentric or more mean that the other. In fact there isn't a test to prove such.

So please mind what you say.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:

Boss I nor see any big grammar here o.its written in plain English.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:

Oh, I see, just because you saw your next door neighbour behave I a certain way, you now deduced that most girls behave in that way?
Just listen to yourself. Do you guys even think before coming up with these deductions?

Being mean, egocentric or inept like you put it, isn't a factor of gender, and no gender can be said to be meaner or more egocentric than the other. These characteristics are a products of a confluence of factors, notably, the personality and environment.

I have seen guys that are egocentric and mean, and I have also seen ladies that behave in that same fashion. No gender can be said to be more egocentric or more mean that the other. In fact there isn't a test to prove such.

So please stop spewing crap.
I'm sure you didn't even comprehend what you read before stopping by to comment. Where in my post did I mention the behaviour of this so called girl. You can't be having a discourse with yourself how is that possible?she was actually having a conversation with her female friends who came to visit her.I implore you to read and understand before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by obiorathesubtle: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:

dem get pride and wickedness for body

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:
Cause Beyoncé told us we run the world smiley
Your lips are like priyanka chopra's from Quantico. Guys are living and dying for that ish o grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Your lips are like priyanka chopra's from Quantico. Guys are living and dying for that ish o grin

Hahah says you tongue all the guys that are living and dying for you nko. Me I don't get it sha I used to get SOOO bullied for my lips and now everyone will be complimenting up and down.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Hahah says you tongue all the guys that are living and dying for you nko. Me I don't get it sha I used to get SOOO bullied for my lips and now everyone will be complimenting up and down.
Mmmm I can imagine I have heard of that. Like how all those kids with bushy eyebrows used to feel back in the early 2000's when people used to shave em off & pencil em in like a davinci drawing grin
And now it's like the thicker the better

Don't mind them o. Ur face is 15/10, whether it's in fad or not grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by faith551(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Some are, but only to those who have signed up to take it
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Mmmm I can imagine I have heard of that. Like how all those kids with bushy eyebrows used to feel back in the early 2000's when people used to shave em off & pencil em in like a davinci drawing grin
And now it's like the thicker the better

Don't mind them o. Ur face is 15/10, whether it's in fad or not grin

Haha I swear. Kmt it's just rubbish. Only God knows what's next.

Lol you flatter me too much. Says you like. You're absolutely stunning wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah, her lips are her most striking feature in her dp. In fact that's all I see, 'lips' tongue

*Prepares cold shower* grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
JimiCoker:

Yeah, her lips are her most striking feature in her dp. In fact that's all I see, 'lips' tongue

*Prepares cold shower* grin
YourMain odikwa serious
You are already bursting their brains grin

Seriously lol u have the ideal lip shape of the 21st Century. Be proud tongue smiley
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

YourMain odikwa serious

Seriously lol u have the ideal lip shape of the 21st Century. Be proud tongue smiley

Lol :O Awh thank you embarassed

I'm so embarrassed. Lol thank God black people cant blush

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

YourMain odikwa serious

MrsPhyno:

YourMain odikwa serious
MrsPhyno:

YourMain odikwa serious

Derailers you've successfully descend on this thread watching you both with a baloon:>
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
Derailers you've successfully descend on this thread watching you both with a baloon:>

Threads are made to be derailed tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Threads are made to be derailed tongue
Your moniker says it all:/
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
Your moniker says it all:/

Says what ?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Says what ?
Did I just mention your moniker. Your profile pix itself is a derailer8-)
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
Did I just mention your moniker. Your profile pix itself is a derailer8-)

Lol ehm is that a good or bad thing ?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Erm... You see... Well, before I start preaching, have u met any of your female relatives before?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ehm is that a good or bad thing ?
I don't think its morally right my view.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
I don't think its morally right my view.

Lol well that's the opinion you're entitled to smiley.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well that's the opinion you're entitled to smiley.
You are quite gorgeous though with a kissable lipscheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
You are quite gorgeous though with a kissable lipscheesy

Lol very immoral thoughts tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by VaselineWarrior: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

so dis is d kine of yan u like hen
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
VaselineWarrior:

so dis is d kine of yan u like hen

Well anything is better than what you did really
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Lol its nice you just have a picture of whats running through someone with a discerning mind wen you upload pix of sure magnitude.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
Lol its nice you just have a picture of whats running through someone with a discerning mind wen you upload pix of sure magnitude.

Hmm yeah lol what runs through a persons mind when they see it reflects on them rather than me. And if they decide to treat me a certain way because of it well it's their loss. I'll just keep all my awesomeness to myself *flicks hair* tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Agimor(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm yeah lol what runs through a persons mind when they see it reflects on them rather than me. And if they decide to treat me a certain way because of it well it's their loss. I'll just keep all my awesomeness to myself *flicks hair* tongue
I agree with you to an extent.so you got some awesomeness what are theywink
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Agimor:
I agree with you to an extent.so you got some awesomeness what are theywink

Lol well aren't we curious.

I can show you better than I can tell you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship! / My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.