Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (32452 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Love Machine:
If she yab you tell her say you wan just managed her.Why some girls dey even dey abuse a guy that ask them out,whereas,dem go still accept his proposal at the end? Confused girls.
well, some guys don't have good maner of approach. Some just come to show u that they are either fine or have money. Some don't know that u start by saying hello to hear how she responds and from there u can detect whether she's in a good state of mind or not.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by slimgold123(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
sure, some still do.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by ogele: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will advise you go and looking for something meaning to do with your life before it is too late. What u just said is sign of a JOBLESS MAN.
MrImole:
Do ladies still abuse guys for asking them out?

Hello guys, how are you all doing?
ful to
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
well, some guys don't have good maner of approach. Some just come to show u that they are either fine or have money. Some don't know that u start by saying hello to hear how she responds and from there u can detect whether she's in a good state of mind or not.
They don't practice toasting.Some of you ladies have a mindset that a guy should beg you from January to December before you accept to go out with him.When fish plenty for inside river niger.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by ochuko80s(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
OP, u need to observe her very well.

Are the people she always abuse her friends? It might be a joke or sumfin, that's how I relate with my close friends too!

Does she just go around and start abusing... Ure too cute... Can we be friends? people if they haven't wrong her in one way or the other?

Op, just go for her first and if she abuses you (of which is abnormal), fine. If she doesn't, fine too!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by herald9: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

Bro, first you need confidence.

Secondly you need to remember that humans don't bite.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
hilaomo:
go and study...your grammatical blunder alone go make me as a guy insult you.

Please help me by correcting me.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
well I don't see the need to insult a guy just Coz he asked me out. But where I have problem with some guys is when they take my nice manner of saying 'no' for granted n start stalking me.
You call it stalking but we think you just wanna do some shakara or you want to know how serious we are before accepting like some girls does so we keep coming to show u say we dey serious oh.
No be our fault naa.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
OP, u need to observe her very well.

Are the people she always abuse her friends? It might be a joke or sumfin, that's how I relate with my close friends too!

Does she just go around and start abusing people if they haven't wrong her in one way or the other?

Op, just go for her first and if she abuses you (of which is abnormal), fine. If she doesn't, fine too!
Tell me yur being sarcastic shocked shocked
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Love Machine:
They don't practice toasting.Some of you ladies have a mindset that a guy should beg you from January to December before you accept to go out with him.When fish plenty for inside river niger.
well, I don't play hard to get. Never had to cos it doesn't mwake one smart. If I like u u don't need to repeat urself b4 I accept.playing hard to get is childish if u like a guy. My no is no, and if I want to say yes, u wud be supprise and might even think I'm joking.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
ogele:
I will advise you go and looking for something meaning to do with your life before it is too late. What u just said is sign of a JOBLESS MAN.ful to
Chai!
See grammar..

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Love Machine:
well, I don't play hard to get. Never had to cos it doesn't mwake one smart. If I like u u don't need to repeat urself b4 I accept.playing hard to get is childish if u like a guy. My no is no, and if I want to say yes, u wud be supprise and might even think I'm joking. Anothing problem is, guys sometimes brag to their friends that they must get a praticular and and even when the girl says no, they keep pestering until she insults them to keep them off. I hate when people pester me for a relationship cos I'm not the type who plays hard to get.Once u pester a girl, two thinks awaits u; a Yes and an insult.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by deebrain(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
That does not happen.....
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by tafrica(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
I think it depends on how you approach her. I don't think ladies will abuse just for approaching them when done with maturity and respect.
A corper lady who just had POP narrated that while in d camp a guy walked up to her and asked her name, she told him, the guy pressed forward, but knowing where the guy was driving at she told him she wasn't interested in any Convo. The guy pushed further but she didn't reply again, the next line the guy choosed was "what do you want, maami, sweet, chewing gum, drinks?" She said she got so nauseated by that line such that she angrily threatened to slap the guy if he talked further to her or next time. That was the end of it, she walked away and the guy never had such audacity to repeat those demeaning lines again.

In essence, choose your lines well, don't appear too proud or too timid, be moderate in your convo and be respectful while approaching her.

NOTE: whatever comes out of this should be taken in good faith, don't blackmail her as being rude becuz she turns down your proposal, she is not under any obligation to accept your proposal.

Best of Luck.

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! I hope this is not a "hit and run game"? I don't encourage or do such.
Happy Married Life when she eventually agrees.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Tell me yur being sarcastic shocked shocked
Would you say it's normal for a girl to abuse a guy that approach her? angry
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Would you say it's normal for a girl to abuse a guy that approach her? angry
lol. I had to go back to your first comment. I missed the 'ab' in 'abnormal'. Gotya now wink
My bad cool
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I had to go back to your first comment. I missed the 'ab' in 'abnormal'. Gotya now wink
My bad cool
Lol! No shiit! cool
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by ADEBOSUN(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

You don't have anything to loose. If you're shy and can't start a conversation, at least say "hi, can I have your number/bbm pin? I'd like to call/text you later", you can take it from there.
All the best.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

Let me get this straight, you have a crush on this girl because she's good at insulting people?
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol! No shiit! cool
and last night, didn't mean to be rude lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
and last night, didn't mean to be rude lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I didn't take it serious either so forgerrit! cool
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I didn't take it serious either so forgerrit! cool
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Naff24(f): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
She won't abuse you if u approach her maturely
She won't abuse you if u carry dow for your pocket
She won't abuse you if u are intelligent
She won't abuse you if u appears responsible
She won't abuse you if you are handsome and cute
She won't abuse you if you are very presentable
She won't abuse you if you are her taste.

Moreover, who knows if this bae in question sef dey trip for una
Maybe she dey wait make u make d 1st move. grin
Best of luck bro smiley
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

Let the experts above and below struggle amongst themselves to help you mean while listen to this.

After reading your beautifully written post and I saw where u said "forgive your English bla bla bla" I immediately knew your problem.

You lack self confidence especially in public places even in cyber space.

Tackle that problem first and no girl will appear to hot or hard to get for you.

Thank me after the other posters must have finished deceiving you grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by FRANKOXY(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
The uncivilized ones still do. angry
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Ebubest(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
damton:
Shey you carry(money) to her taste.

if you think so, come what may she no fit yabb you.

The worst she could do is decline

That's the only recipe if you are trying to avoid bashes. You know money rules in the mind of a lot of women

Nobody should come for my head .it's simply my opinion
some girls dnt care about ur money, take it 4rm someone hu have a girlfriend an independent girlfriend.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Jalinco: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't talk to her o. She will abuse you

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Khez: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:
Lol!
I'm ripe enough, I reached a voting age eight years ago.

Your 26 bro??

Wonderful! grin

Pardon me man
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Waladade4luv(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ibadan girls are involved
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by bettercreature(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Only the Senseless Ladies still Do that..........I Mean the ones with An I.Q lower than 0.00000001 grin.
Ladies have no choice than to curse some guys because of their senseless way of approach
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Applaner: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
op,

y don't u concentrate and pass ur wasc first b/4 u start talking about girls.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by misspicy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
She isn't even happy she sees a guy who asked her out.

Dude, stop rolling out with kids.
eemo gboro rirun lenu eiye undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.