Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (32455 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by iamsodium(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes o
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by nicedas(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sure, for d broke guy ;DSure, for d broke guy
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by busyfishing(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
yes... some narrow minded ones still do...Sadly
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by kambili999(f): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
well I don't see the need to insult a guy just Coz he asked me out. But where I have problem with some guys is when they take my nice manner of saying 'no' for granted n start stalking me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by tabisegroup(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am waiting for ladies to comment
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:
Do ladies still abuse guys for asking them out?

Hello guys, how are you all doing?
go and study...your grammatical blunder alone go make me as a guy insult you.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
You seem not to be good at anything.lol.
sorry tongue
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Moz22: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
If yes, they are the end time ladies
baba ooo..owo meji feyankan.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
well I don't see the need to insult a guy just Coz he asked me out. But where I have problem with some guys is when they take my nice manner of saying 'no' for granted n start stalking me.
why you wicked like this.......upon say you no fine sha!
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by sweetestguy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

yes!

NAIJA LADIES still do that stuff.

Anyway! That's nor of my business
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
go for a girl that doesn't live in the same street as you.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some smelly ass still does
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Dbisector(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ladies that do that is likely to leave single all her life, maybe have 1 or 2 kids,
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by kambili999(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
hilaomo:
why you wicked like this.......upon say you no fine sha!
I wanted to define you. But no. You ain't worth the stress. Spell the wicked thing I typed or you just want me to know you exist?
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Do guys still insult ladies who refuse their advances? That is when they will know she is a prostitute, she wasn't a prostitute when they ask her out, but immediately she says no, she becomes one embarassed

Well said.
You took the words outta my fingers!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by krismars(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Do guys still insult ladies who refuse their advances? That is when they will know she is a prostitute, she wasn't a prostitute when they ask her out, but immediately she says no, she becomes one embarassed

Shoro niyen
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by missKiffy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
krismars:

Shoro niyen
Oro ni bros embarassed
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by runsgirl: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
No they don't
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by alkines(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
dason4life:
The poster above me grin
Is she an Ibadan lady? If yes, she will Abuse you at any slightest chance. Not that they lack respect, it's just part Of them grin
u ar just daft who is talking about tribe nw odoyo..

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
If she yab you tell her say you wan just managed her.Why some girls dey even dey abuse a guy that ask them out,whereas,dem go still accept his proposal at the end? Confused girls.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Tonel09(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

. It depends on her understanding....
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by krismars(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dont Dull...U have to risk it to get d biscuit.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Tonel09(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

.... She is excellent at insulting people.... Lol.. She never meet a graduate in the biz of washing brains
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by banio: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do you know why You love this girl?
It's because you want her to keep you alive. Go after her, you will get her. But if you are not lucky your middle name will be "insult and abuses ".
Best luck bro

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
alkines:
u ar just daft who is talking about tribe nw odoyo..

Immaturity makes people like you to react violently to simple jokes.

Grow Up Boy.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
And used to do that when I was still a kid but nw that I'm grown, I don't. Its not good to abusea a guy for merely asking u out as a lady. He's just do what guys do and I don't see anything wrong with it. The last guys that stopped and was telling how he had been trying to catch my attention for long. I smiled at him and when he said he liked and wud want to be his friend I said no be problem.
That's how I do my own oo, the only time I abuse guys is when they ask me for my number and say no and they begin to abuse me.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tonel09:
.... She is excellent at insulting people.... Lol.. She never meet a graduate in the biz of washing brains
lolz, u can only wash dirty brains not brains that have been scrubed clean grin
There are some girls whose brains have even been washed out. So how do u go about such girls

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by SSpeter(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bokoharam dey kill anyhow, armed robber they sniff lives,soldiers they shoot anyhow kill ppl, police they murder ppl untop N20, fuel scarcity, no power etc....your basic problem come be one girl....SMH....empties another glass of orijin... undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
Bokoharam dey kill anyhow, armed robber they sniff lives,soldiers they shoot anyhow kill ppl, police they murder ppl untop N20, fuel scarcity, no power etc....your basic problem come be one girl....SMH....empties another glass of orijin... undecided
Man must fuuuk grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Threedots(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
some guys sha,,,,, i think i'll start a post on picking up gals! seems so many of my naija guys dey suffer with self esteem issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.