Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? (13884 Views)

Re: Why Does He Keep Coming Back / Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by luvdewale: 3:45pm On May 22, 2009
All this guys are not yours pray well God will send you a nice husband,
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by kadman(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2009
Never give anyone a second chance - Bite me once ? I won't let you bite me twice. Hit him with your pocket book wink
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by cescjay(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2009
you dont cherish what you have untill its gone
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by cliveland: 4:23pm On May 22, 2009
thing is pple man/female should really ask themselves what they really want in a any realtionship, yes its quite difficult to comprehend or even understand, but follow ur mind n a little of ur head cos u need d mix.

coming from a guy, when we come back its most times to confirm we are smarter n can or do get whatever get d deal! am no saint either
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by debouy: 4:30pm On May 22, 2009
Lolarde,
Taking time away from guys wont do you any good as you will only end up missing on "vital relationship  experience " with men by the time you decide to resume from your "break".

The way i see it,nothing is wrong with a 2nd chance,but a 3 rd chance gives reasons to raise an eyebrow. At the 3rd attempt of any relationship,the blame could be on either party and not just you.

Its not strange that men act the way they do,likewise the women as well,but to be honest with you when u're are "truly" commited to a man like u said you were, and you dont get the desired result from the other end,then its time for you to find out what could be the bane of the problem. In most case,it could be pysical turn-off about you from these guys which they may be ashamed/shy to discuss with you. Cases of offensive vaginal odor, mouth odor, etc could arise and they move on to the next lady who doesnt have these.believe me, no man ever wants to leave a good woman, EVER!!!  He prefers to actually marry the Good woman at home and still find time to frolick with his numerous girls elsehwhere,(if need be, )

Even the bible says" he who finds a wife finds a good thing" The bible itself knows the importance a good woman is to any relationship.
My suggestions may appear somewhat biased or discrimanatory to some extent , its only a comment.

Should you require further advise, i'd be happy to communicate via email to you with  other suggestions/ comments.

Wish you the best!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by abbey10(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2009
Poster.
Do you want to hear/read the truth.
Stop deluding yourself.
Second chance will continue to put you in trouble.
Wake up,they are just capitalising on your soft/weak/docile nature
to use wayo repentance to hoodwink you.
I am a man and i know what we do to trace where our bread is buttered.
Make up your mind and face your future.
As long as you're giving excuses for them;they will continue to come for free 'lunch'
and go!
Waaakkkkkeeeee up!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by untainted: 5:07pm On May 22, 2009
tpiah:

Its called Okafor's law.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by shark2last(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2009
If a guy is coming back to you for a second chance,it's either he sincerely wants you back (maybe he jilted you then and is trying to work things out) OR he wants to pay you back in your own coin (if you are the one that jilted him.).And it could be very bad if he was not able to get you to bed in the first chance.Now that he's coming back,once you take him,he'll use you like pure water while you love up.And at the end,he will leave you to yourself to mend ur heart.

So think about it before u allow any of them, wink
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by zionitte22(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2009
some come back to have more bite grin
some come back to have some save side cry
some comes back for back sake undecided
in all one thing is certain. No men will come back if there is no interior motive
"so what is your own motive lipsrsealed"
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by finemocha(f): 6:39pm On May 22, 2009
@ POSTER

u know, though men and women are of different sexes we still do have a lot in common. both men and women cheat, personally i feel women cheat more but men are always clueless to the truth sha. now people do make mistakes, and if it was maybe only one guy that came back i would tell u to reconsider, but the fact that majority of them keep coming back to u, that says alot about u as a person. you really need ot do some soul searching and find out what type of men u are attracted to and the ones u attract. If u can find a pattern then maybe you can fix it. human beings are like onions, we have different layers to us. as men look for miss right so do females. some ladies are always looking for the next best thing, so dont feel that its only men that do that as well. i really wish u the best of luck. and i know for a fact that if i cheated on my bf and went back to him, i really would intend to change adn be a better person. if not i wouldnt go back to him in the first place, i will just squash the relationship and bounce.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Redfox(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2009
@POSTER
DID U SAY GUYS?,THAT MEANS U HAVE BEEN JUMPING FROM ONE GUY TO THE OTHER,WELL THE BEST ADVICE FOR U IS TO ACCEPT ALL OF THEM, Bleep THEM IN A ROW AGAIN AND AGAIN, GOSH WHAT DO U TAKE US FOR.PLEASE HOUSE ISNT IT OBVIOUS THAT THIS CHICK AINT WORTH THE TIME.LETS JUST END THIS TOPIC. shocked shocked sad sad
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Redfox(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2009
@POSTER
DID U SAY GUYS?,THAT MEANS U HAVE BEEN JUMPING FROM ONE GUY TO THE OTHER,WELL THE BEST ADVICE FOR U IS TO ACCEPT ALL OF THEM, F, K THEM IN A ROW AGAIN AND AGAIN, GOSH WHAT DO U TAKE US FOR.PLEASE HOUSE ISNT IT OBVIOUS THAT THIS CHICK AINT WORTH THE TIME.LETS JUST END THIS TOPIC. sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by ollybosieb: 7:47pm On May 22, 2009
I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM BUT BEFORE U GIVE ANYONE OF THEM A SECOND CHANCE,  MY ADVICE TO YOU IS , GIVE URSELF A BREAK, PRAY, SEARCH UR SOUL, DEFINE UR PRIORITY AND WHAT YOU WANT  FROM A RELATIONSHIP, WHEN YOU  SATISFY WITH  YOUR INNER SOUL THEN ITS TIME FOR U TO TAKE ANOTHER LEAP INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP.
BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Makavelis(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2009
They keep coming back!
Cos nobody's got their back
And they're all wack
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Sholeyb: 8:33pm On May 22, 2009
One thing to bear in mind is that, all u need is for the right guy to come along, every experience is useful, believe me.

Forget these guys, this behaviour is an indication of the way they would treat you when you are married and I'm sure you don't want that.

Also be honest with yourself and do a SWOT analysis, check whether there is something that makes them cheat on you, it may be difficult but remember that you are the common denominator in all the relationships. If you honestly do it, you will be better and wiser for it.

Be patient, the right guy will definitely come along. Good luck.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by SeXyBoNE: 10:12pm On May 22, 2009
OLD WINE IS BETTER THAN NEW ONE
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by olelle: 10:38pm On May 22, 2009
Whatever the reason that they come back, just remember that you are not cheap. If I were you, I will not take any of them back. I gather from you that you can get someone else
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by lolarde(f): 10:57pm On May 22, 2009
Thanks everyone for your contribution,it has really been helpful.

Right now I am seeing things from a different angle.
Tks
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by stanorah: 12:07am On May 23, 2009
Let start by letting you that when you are somewhere, you feel that the other place is better until you have gone to this other place and then you will become a better judge. I believe, this men don't deserve you. They are not sensitive enough to know what they want without trier by error. Probably you always fall cheap for them that is why they always take you for granted. As for why they come back proper, it is being controlled by a force. Their is every tendency for sexual partners to get back together no matter the number of years they have separated. So note that their coming back necessary is not because they have realised their mistake, but because they are being compel by that force to do so. So if you find yourself accepting them back, dint too much blame yourself because you are still under the influence of that same force.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by horny4u(f): 12:08am On May 23, 2009
Ok
this notion of Guys use the bad girls and settle with the good ones is so 16century,
This is my take , if you are with a guy that you think is or has used other girls because they are spoilt or bad , and that its you who is from a good home he will not think is bad then think twice.
You know a leopard does not change his or her spots, babe , even if he marries you for your good qualities,world best cooker ,cleaner e.t.c,
He will always go outside to meet the bad gals( they got the forbidden fruit).
You may look at it that you get the crown (MRS) but is it really worth it? , i will advise you look for a decent man who doesnot play pranks outside and who will be faithful to you and you to him,not the one that will give you stupid excuses like you are the one  and others are just plaything.They probably want a good cook for a wife but they also do not want missionary style for the rest of thier lives so get wise and find out whats pushing this your ex BF to those other gals and also it may be that those ones turn them down,ask for too much money thats why they are back with you.

Anyway a lot of marriages started as i want to play with her.So Plaything do end up as MRS , and while you are at it, could you get some goodgal learns how to give  a fab Blowj*b book or Daytime wife n Nightime LovePeddler grin
It will really help!
To a more Fab you, remember its only that one special person you need when you find him you will know.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by lastpage: 5:22am On May 23, 2009
Poster, beleive me, LISTEN TO YOUR HEART!

Whatever we tell you hear is just a reflection of our own miserable judgement, or experience!
, and each person's experience is unique, beleive me.

Like someone said, when a guy is ready to "settle down" and get married, its a serious business o!
He does a reality check and does a good assesment of his philandeering!

"Wife" and "Gaalfriend" dont belong in the same category; wicked but its true! Its reality!!

Avoid "playboys" when they are still "enjoying" their life (or wasting it!), except you dont mind a few wildlife yourself.
Whether "second-leg" or "fifth-leg", if he has the qualities you want in a husband and he is ready to settle down, finally (dont believe what 'he' tells you, one that is "ready" will be very obvious in every word and thing he does) , just follow your heart at that point.
Good grapes turn out bad, seemingly bad ones end up being sweet but its even worse if later in life, you realize you did not follow your heart, just because he was a "serial offender" grin
Or do you want to marry my Pastor? wink grin
Life can play games, you know, but l wish you LOVE BEYOND COMPARE.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by amaks: 7:46am On May 23, 2009
they love the sex. ure good in bed.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by RiffRaff: 8:13am On May 23, 2009
Na becuz they like ur pio,
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by jj201016: 1:45pm On May 23, 2009
simply because they enjoy ur vagina,after they satisfy thier sexual urge for sometimes they leave,believe me those guys dont love u really.truth
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by PurestBoy(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2009
You're too good in bed and that's why they keep coming back for your hot pussy
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by mightyex: 5:45pm On May 23, 2009
My own personal advice to you is that you shouldn't rush to do anything, If God says one of this guys is your real husband I know that there is no body that can stop that.

But the main fact is that you have to be very careful and learn how to watch those two guys very well and study them in the way of your coming into the relationship by that you will be able to know there mission for you and in order for you not to be cheated at the long runs.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by estherb: 7:07pm On May 23, 2009
it easy to say than done,and i tell u my fellow nairaland,the only key is determination
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by silat(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2009
if you are looking for a long lasting relationship, never say yes to a stranger or someone that has not won your trust.
I believe you should have alot of friends but only one partner.

Your partner must have been your friend for some time, you must have tried and tested him and found him trustworthy.

Give your heart only to the person you trust to protect it.

Trust takes time. you built trust during freindship.

Thats why it is foolish to fall in love at first sight as well as be in love with someone you do not trust.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by zmurda(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2009
I know why they keep going and coming back. I know you don't give them straff. And guys need this. But the Naija mentality to marry "good girl" is there.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by bubblegum(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2009
abbey10:

Poster.
Do you want to hear/read the truth.
Stop deluding yourself.
Second chance will continue to put you in trouble.
Wake up,they are just capitalising on your soft/weak/docile nature
to use wayo repentance to hoodwink you.
I am a man and i know what we do to trace where our bread is buttered.
Make up your mind and face your future.
As long as you're giving excuses for them;they will continue to come for free 'lunch'
and go!
Waaakkkkkeeeee up!

lmao
yeah! dis is funny but very true
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by bubblegum(f): 8:14am On May 24, 2009
silat:

if you are looking for a long lasting relationship, never say yes to a stranger or someone that has not won your trust.
I believe you should have alot of friends but only one partner.

Your partner must have been your friend for some time, you must have tried and tested him and found him trustworthy.

Give your heart only to the person you trust to protect it.

Trust takes time. you built trust during freindship.

Thats why it is foolish to fall in love at first sight as well as be in love with someone you do not trust.
right!
thnx for dis
its foolish lovin some1 u dnt trust
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by topup: 9:57am On May 24, 2009
I'm so impressed by the wise, mature & experienced responses here today smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Metrosexual Brothers / How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.