Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH (26286 Views)

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari / Vessel Delay Worsens Fuel Scarcity - PUNCH / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ldpele(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

Niger deltans are not slaves

The slaves I am talking about are closer to their Northern masters. cool
i knew u couldn't av referred to your brothers at the niger delta region as slaves. But like u mentioned,closer...
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by forkadict(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
[b][/b] you don't know buhari,if you like cry blood ,insult his father or mother,nothing moves him ,he will only act when feels it is time. Someone that spent 7 months thinking about who he wants to work with,how many months do you think it will take him to finish studying the petroleum industry He needs to study it as if he is studying for waec or jamb before he will know what to do ,then he will spend another 3months deciding when to act. So pls bro don't be in a rush ,na like that you go dey queue for filling station till January so better get used to it. Sai Baba ,sai buhari ,change .

I dey vex for the guy but your post made me laugh. The guy is tending towards what in mathematics is called 'error factorial'.

Imagine wasting the whole nation's time for six months plus only for him to bring in people I knew from election time were potential ministers.

Buhari, you need to wake up o.

But despite all these, Naija is a doomed and godforsaken country cos I don't consider that evil and demonically possessed POP an option. So, long story short, we are stuck with this dumbo.

Oloun, the guy dey behave like retarddd

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by bonechamberlain(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

that guy is hilarious cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by tete7000(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Baba is going to Iran to tell us through the Iranian journalists what is going on in Nigeria. You people should just be patient. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Candybob(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Note this part "But we cannot do that without discarding the national constitution, which says that everything belongs to the Federal Government.”
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2015
palladin:
It would have been worse with Jonathan.
Smh for u!
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by slimgold123(f): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2015
It's not an easy task to be a Leader.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2015
forkadict:

I dey vex for the guy but your post made me laugh. The guy is tending towards what in mathematics is called 'error factorial'.

Imagine wasting the whole nation's time for six months plus only for him to bring in people I knew from election time were potential ministers.

Buhari, you need to wake up o.

But despite all these, Naija is a doomed and godforsaken country cos I don't consider that evil and demonically possessed POP an option. So, long story short, we are stuck with this dumbo.

Oloun, the guy dey behave like retarddd
majority of us that supported gej did it because there was no better alternative,if a person like pat utomi or even atiku had contested many ppl that voted for pdp would have voted for them. Anyone that was alive during buhari first term between 83 and 85 will tell you how docile and weak buhari is .idiagnon was the main anchor man and that was why ibb and co had to trick him to Saudi Arabia for hajj before giving buharo dirty slaps and beatings out of aso rock. The way this nation is now,buhari is no longer in control he is just there as a dummy figure the same way he was during his first tenure. The budget will be written from Lagos and approved by tinubu before buhari can do anything . Just wait and see. The FG will borrow ,borrow,borrow until there is no other option than to sell this nation, what happened in Lagos and osun state in the area of debt accumulation is what will happen to Nigeria as a whole .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Willybos(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2015
sotall:
[size=20] Its like Buhari body odour has been exhausted by the APC members and E-warriors, hence the fuel scarcity

Instead of Buhari to head the war against boko haram as a result of his military experience, he opted to head the petroleum ministry so that he can steal our money and spend it on Aisha and his foot soldiers a.k.a Boko haram[/size]
for how long will u continue with dis belial act, man.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
PDP and their marketers keep holding NIGERIA to ransom

MY PRESIDENT U MOST WAKE UP

NO LIGHT

NO FUEL

BABA WAKE UP OOOOOO.
What bring about PDP here now?
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2015
Exploit200:

don't mind them,they have ran out of excuses for buhari sluggish and dull acts and now want to blame pdp again. if buhari falls Ill,they will stop blame pdp
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by LordAdam: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Nigerians are very funny. So what were you guys thinking, when you guys were voting Buhari?

Them tie una eye ni? Abi una don forget how politics be for Naija, promise and fail.

It's either the ratio of kids to adults in this country is 80:20, or you guys have very short memory.

Anyways, make una calm down. It's still 4 years to go. Nigeria's marriage with Buhari is for better for worse.

Price of oil will not change until around this time next year.

Even when them pay the marketers finish, Boko haram still pin for North, money no dey to continue Power projects, money no dey to pay workers salary...

Seriously it sucks to be Buhari now!

But me no pity Nigerians at all. You guys deserve what's coming to you.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:

NO LIGHT

NO FUEL

BABA WAKE UP OOOOOO.

At 40 you're still jerking off over PDP?

Thunder fire the witches in your village grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Cateyes07: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Monimatic:
Dem never see change yet
dem go soon see coins
Buhari has abandoned Nigeria in this time of fuel scarcity n missing soldiers to proceed on an annual leave in Iran of all places.
Nigerians don't know what is coming, these current crises are child play, wait when BVN become fully in operation you people will realise is just the beginning of horrible crises in Nigeria, details of the analysis coming later

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
tete7000:
Baba is going to Iran to tell us through the Iranian journalists what is going on in Nigeria. You people should just be patient. cheesy grin
is he going to Iran? He will definitely feel comfortable and at home there since it is an Islamic country. But Nigerians should be ready for another blunder from buhari once he is given the mic to speak

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Cateyes07:
Nigerians don't know what is coming, these current crises are child play, wait when BVN become fully in operation you people will realise is just the beginning of horrible crises in Nigeria, details of the analysis coming later
I have been telling ppl that buhari is God's way of punishing Nigerians . By January ppl go hear am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
lol... I no go kill myself ni

End time killing by lasisi69 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
majority of us that supported gej did it because there was no better alternative,if a person like pat utomi or even atiku had contested many ppl that voted for pdp would have voted for them. Anyone that was alive during buhari first term between 83 and 85 will tell you how docile and weak buhari is .idiagnon was the main anchor man and that was why ibb and co had to trick him to Saudi Arabia for hajj before giving buharo dirty slaps and beatings out of aso rock. The way this nation is now,buhari is no longer in control he is just there as a dummy figure the same way he was during his first tenure. The budget will be written from Lagos and approved by tinubu before buhari can do anything . Just wait and see. The FG will borrow ,borrow,borrow until there is no other option than to sell this nation, what happened in Lagos and osun state in the area of debt accumulation is what will happen to Nigeria as a whole .

Hey bro, don't get me wrong. I have never been and will never be a PDP supporter. All my rants and complaints should not be misconstrued as a wish for PDP o. Rather they are wishes that this old guy should just WAKE THA FORK UP AND GET TO WORK!
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by EJanni(f): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Buharia Nigeria!
Tuharia Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2015
forkadict:

Hey bro, don't get me wrong. I have never been and will never be a PDP supporter. All my rants and complaints should not be misconstrued as a wish for PDP o. Rather they are wishes that this old guy should just WAKE THA FORK UP AND GET TO WORK!
this isn't a matter of pdp or apc ,but the person presented and the person ruling. There is no amount of waking up you can do for buhari,he simply doesn't know what to do that is what I am saying. He is confused and everything around him is strange to him,bros,how do you wake up a 75years old man to start acting and behaving like a 40 or 50 year old? Age isn't on his side and he hasn't even developed himself academically to be able to face the nation problems and challenges as a civilian president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by kurt09(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Okeikpu:
Serious matter dey ground, u dey here dey dream of TOTOBO grin
End time comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by forkadict(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
this isn't a matter of pdp or apc ,but the person presented and the person ruling. There is no amount of waking up you can do for buhari,he simply doesn't know what to do that is what I am saying. He is confused and everything around him is strange.bros,how do you wake up a 75years old man to start acting and behaving like a 40 or 50 year old? Age isn't on his side and he hasn't even developed himself academically to be able to face the nation problems and challenges as a civilian president

O pari.

We Don enter am for Naija. I am positive however that the VP and Fashola will not allow him to fail tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by heffem(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:
We hope the slaves down south can see that we Biafrans were right after all. cool
.....another unripe brain

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by cyberguy72(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

It is either you have a short memory or you don't know what recent time means. In this year, there was a scarcity during Jonathan's regime that made telecommunications companies to send us messages that they were considering shutting down. Think before you talk!
Yo u are a big liar.Plz quote the year month and date
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
cyberguy72:
Yo u are a big liar.Plz quote the year month and date
https://www.nairaland.com/2334999/mtn-airtel-shut-down-within
Click the link and read. Here is a piece of advice, listen to news more frequently and watch less of Nigerian films.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ORACLE1975(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
ajebuter:

At 40 you're still jerking off over PDP?

Thunder fire the witches in your village grin
actually I think u are out,you don't really know what's happening now in NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ORACLE1975(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Exploit200:

ask yourself again?
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by mbaboy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:

NO LIGHT

NO FUEL

BABA WAKE UP OOOOOO.
God gave u sense but u don't make use of it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Idiataqueen(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
lakeside30:

Lasisi and idiata,end time crush
lolz
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is the change the idiotic Nigerians ask for. Go and line up for fuel with your cans! Bwahaha... Shame on all of you! cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Idiataqueen(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
that we got married... Woah
No o dat u finally get to ur end>>>>time.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by EternalTruths: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
I have been telling ppl that buhari is God's way of punishing Nigerians . By January ppl go hear am

Buhari is God's way of punishing the slaves down south who would have defended him if he was one of them but voted against him because he loves Biafrans. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Buhari With Col Hammed Ali in 80's / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.