Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH (26332 Views)

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari / Vessel Delay Worsens Fuel Scarcity - PUNCH / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by emmanuelgon: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

http://punchng.com/nigerians-slam-buhari-marketers-over-fuel-scarcity/

lalasticlala
this is just the beginning, now in Port harcourt fuel is been sold for 170 naira the APC is indeed government of Change, never in the history of this country that fuel is so out of reach. We shall see

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by EternalTruths: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
LordAdam:
Nigerians are very funny. So what were you guys thinking, when you guys were voting Buhari?

Them tie una eye ni? Abi una don forget how politics be for Naija, promise and fail.

It's either the ratio of kids to adults in this country is 80:20, or you guys have very short memory.

Anyways, make una calm down. It's still 4 years to go. Nigeria's marriage with Buhari is for better for worse.

Price of oil will not change until around this time next year.

Even when them pay the marketers finish, Boko haram still pin for North, money no dey to continue Power projects, money no dey to pay workers salary...

Seriously it sucks to be Buhari now!

But me no pity Nigerians at all. You guys deserve what's coming to you.

-Lord

Wonderful and insightful

It is the slaves down south that will suffer the most cool
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by swedbase(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Change my foot!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by excel101(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
palladin:
It would have been worse with Jonathan.
. Block head, nobody is comparing Jona nd Buhari. Jonathan is no longer d President. Let Buhari do d right thing. You understand right? Coconut head.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ODUBEZE: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
PDP and their marketers keep holding NIGERIA to ransom

MY PRESIDENT U MOST WAKE UP

NO LIGHT

NO FUEL

BABA WAKE UP OOOOOO.
hehehe shout louder! He is in a deep slumber! Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ODUBEZE: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
In one of my threads, I specifically listed reasons why PMB should not be the Minister of Petroleum and some people were wailing!
Now which one can he uphold?
Governing Nigeria properly or being a good Minister of Petroleum?
It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ODUBEZE: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sijo01:
The worst petroleum minister ever #Booohari
I anticipated this in one of my threads!
What a shame.
It is well!
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Freddean: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Sweatiana gbam, this is the worst fuel crisis ever. Under the change president who doubles as minister of petroleum. Under GEJ six years rule, there was no harsh fuel crisis like this. Expecially during Christmas. A litre of fuel in Imo State sells at N200 per litre, calabar about N300 per litre, what a change ? We were deceived with fake promises. We are watching
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
PDP and their marketers keep holding NIGERIA to ransom

MY PRESIDENT U MOST WAKE UP

NO LIGHT

NO FUEL

BABA WAKE UP OOOOOO.
Can you hear yourself? You are blaming PDP for the scarcity of fuel in Country were apc is ruling. Guy you are just hallucinating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Justinah4real(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Amiano:
Liar Muhammed come oh, work don come. Adesina oya come n giv ur propaganda defense
After closing Radio biafra, and installing Genenrator and oil marketers as ministers, why wont their be fuel and Nepa scarcity. Nigerians decieving themselves because of greed!
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by nwonufestus(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
I Can't Stop Laughing TEACHER : who is the president of Nigeria? STUDENT : president mama mmadu bu garri.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Justinah4real(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

mr tourism is aka Buhari
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by tete7000(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
is he going to Iran? He will definitely feel comfortable and at home there since it is an Islamic country. But Nigerians should be ready for another binder from buhari once he is given the mic to speak

Yes on another two day official visit. We can be sure he will talk.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by RexTramadol1: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time fuel

End time President

End time country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Cityguy: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Please tell me another story!!! Oponu
You mind them? Some of them can't even think by themselves. I haven't seen anything positive about this fluke sold us 6months back and some would want us to drown with them in their sheer dogmatism. Like most people who never believed the deception of the millennium, I had hoped to be proved wrong but the events of these few weeks have vindicated a lot of us. Things were never this bad. Haba! I bought fuel yesterday 145/L and not just that, it was underdispensed. Other than protest to the manager which I did, I couldn't do anything else but then some feel I should not talk about the maladministration. Awon oniranu dede. undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Cityguy: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
excel101:
. Block head, nobody is comparing Jona nd Buhari. Jonathan is no longer d President. Let Buhari do d right thing. You understand right? Coconut head.
Let them even compare the two administrations. It was never this bad then under the amiable, peace-loving son of a fisher man. Fastforward the present, in less than 8 months, it's like hell has been relocated. Don't know how much of this people can take oooo. Job loses instead of 3million promised, a sicker currency instead of 1dollar equalling 1naira, increases in school fees way above what common man can afford instead of universal free education carrot dangled, plummeting prices of barrels of oil instead of global stabilisation, and the list goes on. Indeed there had been a change. Whether this is the 'change' Nigerians clamoured for is what am not sure of.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
tete7000:

Yes on another two day official visit. We can be sure he will talk.
he better takes an interpreter along so that he can speak in Hausa while the interpreter interprets to English.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by acada111(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
permsec:
There is more to governance than sitting down somwhere and criticize.

This people have nothing to offer Nigerians QED.

Thank God Baba is the Minister of Petroleum so nobody to blame except the minister.

SAI BARBER MY BLACK ASSS!!

Bleaching cream available cheesy
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nigerians are whiners honestly. Give the man a chance, he has only been there for months. He will come good.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by simo4real(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
#Buharibringbackourfuel

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by billyG(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

http://punchng.com/nigerians-slam-buhari-marketers-over-fuel-scarcity/

lalasticlala
I bought fuel 4 #170 today @ a filling station,i will not Blame Buhari but d marketers & DPR buhari is not d 1 that sold fuel to me,it is d marketer who has fuel but decides to hoard it & sell above d official prices & sell only in d nite 2 blackmarketers,Why are police not arresting d black marketers?b4 u criticise it is better a proffer solution 2 this unending menace,why has d paste govt not build refinery in d last 16yrs,why has not private sectors build a refinery?which way4ward!shld Buhari waves his magic wand & let refineries spring all over d places in just 6mnths,or shld he remove fuel subsidy & worsen d economic hardship.why is d old refinery not working i thought last admin.spent $billions on TAM.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by billyG(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
excel101:
Mention 4 write things u want Buhari to do.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Sijo01(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I anticipated this in one of my threads!
What a shame.
It is well!

Did I just inspire you? cheesy mention me when it's done.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
nwaenugu:
Nigerians are whiners honestly. Give the man a chance, he has only been there for months. He will come good.
don't just say month,mention the number of months and let ppl hear. So if you employ a worker and he doesn't know the way of doing things after 7 months of working and collecting your money you will still say it is ok he has only been their for months?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
billyG:

I bought fuel 4 #170 today @ a filling station,i will not Blame Buhari but d marketers & DPR buhari is not d 1 that sold fuel to me,it is d marketer who has fuel but decides to hoard it & sell above d official prices & sell only in d nite 2 blackmarketers,Why are police not arresting d black marketers?b4 u criticise it is better a proffer solution 2 this unending menace,why has d paste govt not build refinery in d last 16yrs,why has not private sectors build a refinery?which way4ward!shld Buhari waves his magic wand & let refineries spring all over d places in just 6mnths,or shld he remove fuel subsidy & worsen d economic hardship.why is d old refinery not working i thought last admin.spent $billions on TAM.
why has FG refused to pay the marketers their oil claims ?buhari gave the order for the money to be paid and 3 weeks after the money hasn't been paid . Don't worry by the time you buy fuel for 800per liter you will know who to blame
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ajepako(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
why has FG refused to pay the marketers their oil claims ?buhari gave the order for the money to be paid and 3 weeks after the money hasn't been paid . Don't worry by the time you buy fuel for 800per liter you will know who to blame

Body language is dwindling, I guess.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by dav73(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
We may have found the soldiers! Just saying if they are the ones?

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by godwin120alex: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
D shd sort dis nonsense out
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by billyG(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
onatisi:
b reading news well b4 u comments #413billn owe marketers has 2 b appropriated for by d NASS.#413billn no b Beans oo!when will this vicious money sucking demon marketers end.nigeria dnt hav money.that money can build Roads,hospitals,givs loans 2 d youths,boost agric dnt u think so?
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by xtianchris(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Demo crazy. Crazy Demo. demonstration of craze. crazy demonstration..
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Amiano(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Justinah4real:
After closing Radio biafra, and installing Genenrator and oil marketers as ministers, why wont their be fuel and Nepa scarcity. Nigerians decieving themselves because of greed!

D tin suprise me oh, i come dey wonder weda PHCN dey use fuel dey generate electricity oh
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by dancoolD(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mr Buhari should resign as president; because he is a confuse man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets / Buhari Made A Video-call To Nigeria From London; Looks Healthy - Switch Magazine / Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.