Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (18993 Views)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Renouncing My Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
madjnr:
they don't cos they do not follow the bible... but it is mentioned in their book

It is mentioned and so is circumcision and abstinence from pork. It is included in the Torah which had an expiry date; the death of Jesus Christ. Also mentioned is animal sacrifices as well as no planting of two different crops on the same field.

Now, after digression and an asinine attempt to insinuate that Holy Bible is just as bad as Quran, tell us; would you marry a two year old and masturbate on her thighs till she is old enough for penetration?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
true2god:
The first country any sane person will use to bench-mark islam is saudi arabia. Saudi arabia is the home to the islamic prophet, the home to the two islamic most sacred cities (mecca and medina), the place the islamic prophet was buried, the home to the famous prophet mosque, the home to muslims' most sacred shrine which muslims worldwide idolize (the kabba). Saudi arabia is one of the few countries that accept all the hadiths and the sunnah of the islamic prophet (without question) because they understand the history of islam and part and parcel of the islamic history. So who is more islamic than saudi arabia, is it Nigeria? Tell me the country we should use to bench-mark islam.

If saudi arabia make apostasy punishable by death they are following the hadith and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. Muslims living in saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, sudan, somalia etc, have no problem with killing apostates (in line with islamic laws) but muslims living in 'decent' countries find it embarrassing to their religion hence will cook up many lies in order to deny their apostasy law. Many muslims lives a duplicate life and beliefs and thats bad.

Lets see some hadith that justify the killing of apostates:

Sahih Bukhari, volume 9, #17

"Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Sahih Bukhari, volume 9, #57 Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

Sahih Bukhari, volume 9, #58 Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....

These are very few hadiths that justified killing of apostates in islam. So if saudi arabia is evil and barbaric, that means islam is evil and equally barbaric because the saudi government rule by 100% sharia law and consevatively follow the trilogy the the quran, the hadith (especillay sahih bukhari and sahih muslim) and the sunnah (especially ones from ibn ishaq and al-tabari).

On a final note, can you provide any country to bench-mark islam since you claim that saudi arabia is not islamic enough to be used for bench-marking islamic beliefs?
I will overlook all d other stories in ur write up since I'av given my reply.
But I need to change a notion wc actually shows how ignorant u are of Islam. Ibn Ishaq and Al- Tabari, are know to be very unreliable, with narration of very weak and fabricated hadiths, and stories abt the Prophet. Muslims take the Sira of Ibn Ishaq wt a pinch of salt, since it is well known for falsehood and gathering narations with unreliable sources or even fabricated ones. The Muslim critics are always quick to pick up his and Tabaris work thinking they av points, but we don't take them serious.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

It is mentioned and so is circumcision and abstinence from pork. It is included in the Torah which had an expiry date; the death of Jesus Christ. Also mentioned is animal sacrifices as well as no planting of two different crops on the same field.

Now, after digression and an asinine attempt to insinuate that Holy Bible is just as bad as Quran, tell us; would you marry a two year old and masturbate on her thighs till she is old enough for penetration?
lol expiry date? so when it's the expiry date? God law now has Nafdac no and expiry date
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:

I will overlook all d other stories in ur write up since I'av given my reply.
But I need to change a notion wc actually shows how ignorant u are of Islam. Ibn Ishaq and Al- Tabari, are know to be very unreliable, with narration of very weak and fabricated hadiths, and stories abt the Prophet. Muslims take the Sira of Ibn Ishaq wt a pinch of salt, since it is well known for falsehood and gathering narations with unreliable sources or even fabricated ones. The Muslim critics are always quick to pick up his and Tabaris work thinking they av points, but we don't take them serious.

When I hear this I usually ask a Muslim, whose works are reliable, and is there OBJECTIVE consensus to this or the answer is as varied as fingerprints? cool
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

You are silly, are you saying that you only follow Quran and no hadiths? Would you then agree that the hadiths are corruption of the true faith of Islam and their followers are in danger of your version of hell?
am saying some hadith are valid and some as are not. am only raising a point that some Christians use hadith that are not valid to put raise crazy claim
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
madjnr:
lol expiry date? so when it's the expiry date? God law now has Nafdac no and expiry date
Your m0ronic gods perhaps but YHWH Laws have a purpose and once accomplished, they are no longer in effect.

Now, answer this simple question
Since apostasy is a capital crime, would you kill your mother if she apostasized?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
madjnr:
am saying some hadith are valid and some as are not. am only raising a point that some Christians use hadith that are not valid to put raise crazy claim
How does one determine which are valid and which are not?
Does Allah give guidelines for this or a list of the 'valid' ones?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

if you agree is mentioned why don't you follow it up
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

through the chain of narrators
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

through the chain of narrators... how reliable are the people that narrated it
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

Your m0ronic gods perhaps but YHWH Laws have a purpose and once accomplished, they are no longer in effect.

Now, answer this simple question
Since apostasy is a capital crime, would you kill your mother if she apostasized?
you still haven't answered my question... I can't recall any point in the bible were Jesus said that law has an expiry date.

Jesus said
Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

why do u pple keep shouting over an issue that happened 1400 years ago. Times av change and so av pple. U can't compare women back then to now. U guys shld stop being hypocritical. Go back in history, About 200 yrs ago in US, the normal marriage ago for female was abt 7-12 yrs , let's compare this to 1400 yrs ago.
Back then it was no big deal to see women marrying at age 9- 12 and boys at 14 becos the rate of growth and development might av been higher then. Back then u cld see a 16 yrs old as a commander of an army. But times av changed now a 12 yrs old wld probably still be struggling with JSS1 or 2, and babyish.
The Prophet married Aisha at age 6 and she was brought into his household by age 9. Aisha wasn't forced into the marriage as u all like to paint, neither was she maltreated in marriage. She might or might not av been 9yr old but what stood out about her was her maturity, Intelligence, knowledge and contributions during and after the lifetime of the Prophet and She was reffered to as the 'Mother of the faithfuls'. She was one of the major contributors to the hadith of the Prophet and a teacher to both young and old, male and female.
So tell me if She hadn't been both physically and mentally mature but a wimpy, weepy, helpless, 9yr old like u all like to paint her, do u think she wld av made such impart?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
madjnr:

you still haven't answered my question... I can't recall any point in the bible were Jesus said that law has an expiry date.

Jesus said
Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

FULFILL. Study that.

Now,the subject is Islam

Now will you answer my question
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:
How does one determine which are valid and which are not? Does Allah give guidelines for this or a list of the 'valid' ones?
Thru the chain of narrators (Isnad)
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:
How does one determine which are valid and which are not? Does Allah give guidelines for this or a list of the 'valid' ones?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by trapQ: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Typical of you Muslims. That was not the law Jesus referred to.

Jesus said in Matthew 5: 38

"You have heard that it was said , 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek , turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic , let him have your cloak also. 41 And whoever compels you to go one mile , go with him two.

Now to verse 43 "You have heard that it was said , 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 But I say to you , love your enemies , bless those who curse you , do good to those who hate you , and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you ,
45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good , and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if you love those who love you , what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 And if you greet your brethren only , what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?

to prove this, Jesus Christ which we are supposed to emulate because we are Christians( christ-like) never killed nobody, he was humble, meek, gentle (even washed the feet of his disciples), performed many miracles, raised the dead, spoke to GOD directly, cast out demons, etc

But what did mohammed do?? KILL PEOPLE. yes!! Mohammed killed, raped, murdered, beheaded thousands of people. He was also a pedophile and philanderer. He performed ZERO miracles, he even said the blind and lame are the worst of mankind. Mohammed didn't speak or hear from GOD directly, he heard from an angel (obviously an angel of darkness). I'll stop here for now.
madjnr:

4 Likes

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Get me a list of genuine hadiths
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by luvtreasure0: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
I av said it several times Muslims are worship d god of d moon Allah not d God of moses but a blood sucking idol dat teks vengance tru men..
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:

why do u pple keep shouting over an issue that happened 1400 years ago. Times av change and so av pple.
But Truth is constant, else if it changes across culture and time then it is worthless cool

U can't compare women back then to now.
Very true, but we are not comparing women but DOCTRINE. Do you think DOCTRINE should change with time? cool

U guys shld stop being hypocritical. Go back in history, About 200 yrs ago in US, the normal marriage ago for female was abt 7-12 yrs , let's compare this to 1400 yrs ago.
You are an idiot. If whatever Mohammed did 1400 years ago is inapplicable today, is it possible that Islam invented 1400 years ago is outdated?
Back then it was no big deal to see women marrying at age 9- 12 and boys at 14 becos the rate of growth and development might av been higher then. Back then u cld see a 16 yrs old as a commander of an army. But times av changed now a 12 yrs old wld probably still be struggling with JSS1 or 2, and babyish.
Aisha still had her dolls when she was married angry angry
The Prophet married Aisha at age 6 and she was brought into his household by age 9.
Question is whether this is worthy emulating. Is it or was Mohammed primitive cheesy
Aisha wasn't forced into the marriage as u all like to paint, neither was she maltreated in marriage.
What an slowpoke! So would you gladly marry a 6 year old if she 'consented' and there was no law against that?
She might or might not av been 9yr old but what stood out about her was her maturity, Intelligence, knowledge and contributions during and after the lifetime of the Prophet and She was reffered to as the 'Mother of the faithfuls'. She was one of the major contributors to the hadith of the Prophet and a teacher to both young and old, male and female.
So tell me if She hadn't been both physically and mentally mature but a wimpy, weepy, helpless, 9yr old like u all like to paint her, do u think she wld av made such impart?
She was very mature and that's why she had dolls when she was married.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Annunaki:

I read it earlier and I repeat it was all baselees insinuations probably copied from an al taquiya islamic website. You lied it was from the catholic encyclopedia, supply the link to the story from the catholic encyclopedia and stop referring me to an ignorant post written by a certain al taquiya writing "demmzy15" who has zero credibility. If you can't do this just admit that you lied like a 'good' muslim should and apologise to forum members for lying to us.
You see your life, when I was trashing you guys in that thread, you rats didn't show face o. But outside the forum you make nonsense mouth. Everything you ask for is on that thread, lemme just give you d link you asked for http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm The final note is Mary married 90years old Joseph when she was 12 grin tongue
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by yazach: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

But Truth is constant, else if it changes across culture and time then it is worthless cool

Very true, but we are not comparing women but DOCTRINE. Do you think DOCTRINE should change with time? cool

You are an idiot. If whatever Mohammed did 1400 years ago is inapplicable today, is it possible that Islam invented 1400 years ago is outdated?

Question is whether this is worthy emulating. Is it or was Mohammed primitive cheesy

What an slowpoke! So would you gladly marry a 6 year old if she 'consented' and there was no law against that?

If you are still ranting nonsense after all explanation he has given you, then you must be from another planet.

At least, Mother of your God (Marry) married a 90 years Old Joseph when she was 12. that one is enough for your to stop comparing events of thousands of years with 21 century

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

You see your life, when I was trashing you guys in that thread, you rats didn't show face o. But outside the forum you make nonsense mouth. Everything you ask for is on that thread, lemme just give you d link you asked for http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm The final note is Mary married 90years old Joseph when she was 12 grin tongue

M0ron are you literate?
It will not be without interest to recall here, unreliable though they are, the lengthy stories concerning St. Joseph's marriage contained in the apocryphal writings. When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:

If you are still ranting nonsense after all explanation he has given you, then you must be from another planet.

At least, Mother of your God (Marry) married a 90 years Old Joseph when she was 12. that one is enough for your to stop comparing events of thousands of years with 21 century

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

That is concentrated idiocy and I regret responding to it.

Now, if you have at least half a neuron between your ears you would not have missed he highlighted
It will not be without interest to recall here, unreliable though they are, the lengthy stories concerning St. Joseph's marriage contained in the apocryphal writings. When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by yazach: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

That is concentrated idiocy and I regret responding to it.

Now, if you have at least half a neuron between your ears you would not have missed he highlighted

Who has your time? I just have to show you a dented part in your skull
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by yazach: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tony Anenih,81, with his new bride of 23. Where are the child/girl abuse wailers. They are suddenly silent. Theirs is only hypocrisy and double standard. 21 century

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:

Who has your time? I just have to show you a dented part in your skull
It's not my fault that you can't think. IQ is largely static but am certain you can learn something. Stick around.

Now, would you kill your own mother if she apostasized, or would you entrust that 'noble' act to somebody else?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:
Tony Anenih,81, with his new bride of 23. Where are the child/girl abuse wailers. They are suddenly silent. Theirs is only hypocrisy and double standard. 21 century

Fool, do you know the difference between 23 and 6?
Do you know how detestable marrying a toddler and waiting for her organs to mature enough to bear your joystick? Do you know how primitive it is to masturbate on a baby girl's thighs as you await for her to 'mature'?

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

Typical Christian with their arguments, I stopped reading ur stories when I saw the insults. U knw u can make an intelligent reply without insulting right?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

Typical Christian with their arguments, I stopped reading ur stories when I saw the insults. U knw u can make an intelligent reply without insulting right? It showed ur level of reasoning. If u want to argue with me, or av a discussion, wise up
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Typical Christian with their arguments, I stopped reading ur stories when I saw the insults. U knw u can make an intelligent reply without insulting right?
Do you know how ret@rded it is to claim that a six year old never resisted marriage?
The least I expect from you is intelligent answers not nitwit canned responses.

Question, if there was no law against marrying six year olds and if a six year old consented to you marrying her, would you marry one and masturbate on her thighs?

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by yazach: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

[s]Fool, do you know the difference between 23 and 6?
Do you know how detestable marrying a toddler and waiting for her organs to mature enough to bear your joystick? Do you know how primitive it is to masturbate on a baby girl's thighs as you await for her to 'mature'? [/s]

Mother of your God was 12 and she married 90 years old man. Stop hidden under one finger

Note: Try to take the dented part of your skull for panel beaten grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

Do you know how ret@rded it is to claim that a six year old never resisted marriage?
The least I expect from you is intelligent answers not nitwit canned responses.

Question, if there was no law against marrying six year olds and if a six year old consented to you marrying her, would you marry one and masturbate on her thighs?
And u actually think u sound intelligent right now? Sorry I don't discuss with pple like u? When u are ready to be civil, let me know. I won't go down to ur lvl by exchanging insults with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple In USA / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.