Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid (1392 Views)

Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. / Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by dewaskillz: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have been friends with this girl for three years and since then we have been building up emotions and feelings since then. just the other day I took her out for dinner and it was fun and thrilling as usual. I came back I sent her those message and that was her reply. anytime we hang out 2geda it's just fun but each time I try to up my game she demoralise me with such response but each time I back off she doesn't back off she keeps keeping in touch and care for me. the only time we try something like romance is when she's off guard or feels like. please ladies I need your advice from a lady's perspective where am I not getting it right.

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Remilekun101: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
All i see is a nigga been friendzone

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
I feel your pain bro.

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by ninovandross(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
dayhum "eeyaa" that girl is evil, I dot think she has anything for u, other than the love she has for ur pocket

2 Likes

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by IamLEGEND1: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
eeeeeeeiiiiyyyyaa

4 Likes

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chai!!! Forget that chic abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by chumaster(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
so girls are now an equation to men?
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by hertz9te(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
she's igbo.....she s after d flexing....she dun like you.
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by ronald4lif(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wake up and smell the coffee mate. You don't need that long to convince a lady for a romance with you. Stop wasting your time and your resources taking her for dinner and other gesture, and move on. Waiting on her to be forthcoming on 3years for what?
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by iceberylin(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't blame her...
Your not hitting the nail on d head...
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by ClassCaptain(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by uchejulie: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
obviously she isn't into u.
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
3 years cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Her response though, epic! I imagine she was shaking her head when she was typing the message. Yorubas would say : omase oooooooo
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by obiorathesubtle: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bro. Look at me

[size=14pt]Leave that girl alone, 3years and she gave you eeya? Its either you're terrible with women or that girl is a devil's agent. Either way, I don't see things getting better, So, go your way![/size]

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by guyXander(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
dewaskillz:
I have been friends with this girl for three years and since then we have been building up emotions and feelings since then. just the other day I took her out for dinner and it was fun and thrilling as usual. I came back I sent her those message and that was her reply. anytime we hang out 2geda it's just fun but each time I try to up my game she demoralise me with such response but each time I back off she doesn't back off she keeps keeping in touch and care for me. the only time we try something like romance is when she's off guard or feels like. please ladies I need your advice from a lady's perspective where am I not getting it right.
You caused it. Forget her. She now sees you like a brother. As a friend. The only thing you can do is alienate yourself from her.
End her calls. Don't call her.
If at all she has feelings you she will give you better green light.
But free her. Focus on catching another chick.
It's not easy to get over a girl you like but we all know is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Richnero(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time relationship grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by Pheals(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Eeiya Bro hmmmm this one is strong!! Bro can't U face her.. .y text message and U should request for a better answer... yes /no
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by valdes00(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
babe don turn u to zonal director sinx ....

1 Like

Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Stp reciprocating next time he shows u care, pretend asif u no more care, stp pickin his calls. When she ask y, use dat medium and ask her out, tell her if she refuse she wnt see u agn, except u like dat friendzone wey u dey.
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by blessedfavoured: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
firstking01:
Stp reciprocating next time he shows u care, pretend asif u no more care, stp pickin his calls. When she ask y, use dat medium and ask her out, tell her if she refuse she wnt see u agn, except u like dat friendzone wey u dey.

Uncle, he's not gay na. Which one is he?
Re: Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid by dewaskillz: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have tried not calling her but when I stop she won't stop. honestly she's very cool. she cares a lot as a friend and is not like am totally on friendsone cos we have made out countable times tho

(1) (Reply)

G / Essentials / How Shouting Lalasticlala Saved Me From A Black Snake ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.