Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35405 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Heineken(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.
no be lie. Na uni dey spoil people. Imagine Mario wey no dey smoke igbo start dey smoke am...even chidinma start to dey wine yansh when she see guys. University sweet Sha. Op forget that girl and be sharp next time.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guys must stop sponsoring ladies for their secondary or tertiary education instead sponsor yourself or siblings. It's a bad investment.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
just sit back and watch karma fvck her up

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lolz.. Freemanan were re thou... I told you never to trust any fuckin lady . hope you won't be like this op

grin grin.. freemanan come and see ur kind oo
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by gary400(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:
No worries. Just go out there, be
awesome, show her what she threw away.

Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women
waiting out there
best comment ever.....thumbs up honey bunny.....this ur comment ehn...e don colet award finish
How is sex relevant now? She would have acted this way with or without sex

What you have did for her is charityundecided. It is not enough for her to stick to you or would you rather she continues the relationahip out of pity?

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Mufasa27(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bros I sabi one jazz man for here send me PM make we collabo winch the girl... Na so corruption dey start...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Ryda(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
So?
Get over it bro...i knw it hard to forget. she was courageous to admit it meaning u shud lock up and move on

if na me she don turn herself into Bleep mate automaticaly b daht
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Eleniyan15: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
now I see reason

why my boss do tell me that.... if his dating a lady and the girl decide to study mehn nah belle thing ooo every 2years until she finish.definitely 3pikin

or he would forget about dating her Buh keep rendering assistant to the lady... #lobtan.

#BADMARKET
#ENdTimE
#NExtMoveMent

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by RVBC: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
embarassed too bad Bro!!! Find another babe, but keep her around sumday you will get to sleep with her! At least you won't loose both ways and when that day comes, knack knack her well even if it requires the use of drugs!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Eleniyan15: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
now I see reason

why my boss do tell me that.... if his dating a lady and the girl decide to study mehn nah belle thing ooo every 2years until she finish.definitely 3pikin

or he would forget about dating her Buh keep rendering assistant to the lady... #lobtan.

take heart bae yapa

#BADMARKET
#ENdTimE
#NExtMoveMent
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by macaranta(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Move on mate. I didn't sponsor my first girlfriend fully but I did a good job and was gilted. She left me under an untendable excuse. I moved on but she wasn't happy that I moved on, She came back after 2 years, I stupidly accepted her. we were planning marriage only for me to discover she got married to another guy behind my back at the time she was busy planning her future with me.

It still affects me till today but moving it important. The only way you pay such people back is through your success. Work hard, be successful, let them have a reason to regret their action.

Believe me, I had it worst than you. The girl I dated after her died 2 days before I engaged her. Like you, I never had sex with her. She died, she was killed by the idiots at luth. But I am a better person for it. Move on, work hard and be successful. Wishing them bad or hurting yourself won't get you any where.

If you ever need support, a friend, you follow me and I will PM you my email and phone number.

Keep keeping on warrior.

Married behind your back?Evils.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I am glad she was honest.
Niggas still paying for any girl's tuition fee when he's not legally married to her and commited is a complete zombie.

If your parents can't pay your bills then drop out from school.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
pedrilo:
Wait a second! Is it that our ladies are getting wiser and our guys getting more foolish this days? This is the third thread today about the foolishness of our guys.

Expert 1 more thread from freemanan the guy na be Trust.. he trust ladies pass anything
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Niggas still paying for any girl's tuition fee when he's not legally married to her and commited is a complete zombie.

If your parents can't pay your bills then drop out from school.

If he has the money, why not. He should see it as a charity not surety of their relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Bigii(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
who is to be blame here sponsoring someone u have never screw. how is that possible sef listen, knacking matters alot, she could have been there for you, perhaps want to see you everyday while in school if you have been screwing her well before she left for school. Anybody wey tell u say body na firewood the lie for you bro. move on and never make such mistake again :-/
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by gary400(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
see d z bros o...shuu....varsity: one sharp guy don tame am....one thing bout woman is dey r urs wen u r tugeda....so after all uv written u still want me to advice u weda to buy her phone.....buy her BlackBerry Priv ok.....omo ode.....always check the handwriting on d wall man.....she z gone...just follow what Michellla said ok...that's ma own opinion o....MAye hunter
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by lastmessenger: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
guy you Bleep up big time but let this serve as a lesson and move on with your dear sweet life.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Heineken(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
kennyman2000:
You bleeped up big time bro! Well, i wouldnt blame you, they say experience is the best teacher. Now, u've felt the pain of being betrayed. When we nairalanders wey done get the experience here dey yarn u na say, make u na no spend for gals, say, some gals are ungrateful beings. Abi, shey u no dey see, ''hoes aint loyal'' u thought, that words were for joke. Right? Now, u know better.

I guess, op isnt hustler, seems he's comfortable already. He can keep spending!

Op, its time to pick the pieces of your broken heart and move on.

Next time, instead of wasting ur money on a foolish hoe. Use the money to get your house pimped. Get yourself nice shirts and get fashionable things. Step up ur swags. Use the swags to get them gals packaged outside, they'll fall when they see fashionistic op with nice perfs like black orchid Tom ford, use that money to get yourself a ride too and if u done get before, buy additional one, he no dey too much. Take them home, that u've gotten pimped and see if they'll wanna leave. From there, na to dey use story bang them.

Lastly, you can as well invest the money into something profitable.

Once again, spending money on a girl education is no guarantee you can buy their loyalty.

To my hustler nairalanders out there, may God bless our hustle!!
Badt guy.. Mehn I love this comment. Op you need to wake up seriously. Girls are bad news.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by arsetalks(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
pedrilo:
Wait a second! Is it that our ladies are getting wiser and our guys getting more foolish this days? This is the third thread today about the foolishness of our guys.
Helping someone to become better for themselves is never wrong. It is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

If he has the money, why not. He should see it as a charity not surety of their relationship.
Fine , but he was doing it hoping to start a life with her.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by inme: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Have you by any chance listened to

Chris Brown - Loyal OR Juicy J's - Everybody

When listening to these songs, use ear phone make the lyrics enter your brain well well

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by viktor01(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
so we still have guys who sponsor girls through their education in this 21st century angry

When will you dumb heads learn

You guys still think the story is like before abi? Emeka a successful Igbo trader who is an illiterate will meet and fall in love with Ada and then he'll sponsor her through the university so that she will marry him after graduating and then they'll live happily ever after.

Guys please learn....don't sponsor any strange girl through university. Some of you don't even remember your family members at home yet you spend on a girl that doesn't give a fück about you. undecided

Op sorry just forget about her and move on.

The matter no tire u brother? Train girl for school when I know Love is so fickle and transient.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol
Op pain me say u no mark register oh.
Naso dem be .. especially freshers even jambites.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by pedrilo: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Helping someone to become better for themselves is never wrong. It is the right thing to do.
we are talking loyalty and u r talking charity.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by emzila(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I am glad she was honest.

ADMITTING A CRIME HAS DIFFERENT VERSION. THE ISSUE IS DID SHE ADMIT IT AS SOMETHING WRONG OR SHE ADMIT IT AS A WAY OF TELLING HIM TO DO HIS WORSE? FROM THE STORY, I THINK SHE ADMITTED SO AS TO GIVE HIM AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM ANY MORE, ELSE I SEE NO SENSE IN A GIRL DENYING HER SUPPOSED MAN SEX AFTER SHE HAD ADMITTED TO HAVE CHEAT ON HIM.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by kendoh2: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
anonym0us:
Mugu
Be matured
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fine , but he was doing it hoping to start a life with her.

His mistake

Her loss
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Jabioro: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
I can see you crash more than this if dare go ahead with her..if try it may the next heart attack would be your enemy..please and please and please leave her.if she comes around you bleep her like Tureg.and she comes again ride her like horse and again again just use her pass your leisure time don't ever take her serious. mo sponsoring no supportive except you help her kick her kitty cat
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
so we still have guys who sponsor girls through their education in this 21st century angry

When will you dumb heads learn

You guys still think the story is like before abi? Emeka a successful Igbo trader who is an illiterate will meet and fall in love with Ada and then he'll sponsor her through the university so that she will marry him after graduating and then they'll live happily ever after.

Guys please learn....don't sponsor any strange girl through university. Some of you don't even remember your family members at home yet you spend on a girl that doesn't give a fück about you. undecided

Op sorry just forget about her and move on.

Mtchewww

Stingy man
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Heineken(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
400billionman:

cheesy grin

I quit being like you long ago. Thank God, no girl chop me pass N50k. All of them no pass N200k. Sending woman to school mean say i be BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION.

But bros, if you want to have your way with ladies, it is sex before money. It is a hard truth. Once a lady notices that you meet all her needs and do not demand anything from her, she will collect all your gifts and FRIENDZONE you.

Any lady you meet, tell her you want her to come to your house. If not she sees you as mugu.

One i for marry called me MUGU after 3 months dating without sex. A lady who once promised, that she can never marry another guy.
three months without sex? Wetin una dey see talk then my man? I don't even allow girls do me anyhow. I love my life.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by lakeside30: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
IamLucy:
move on bruhh. university changes most of us girls

Lucifer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.