Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35397 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by ify123destiny(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Its obvious u have low self esteem, perhaps she was d one dat came afta u coz of wat she want's 2 enjoy 4rom u. And u have been a financier, plz work on uяself, get uяself busy & open uя eyes wide enough coz ova tym u will find a beta person who won't take advantage of u ßut u must also know what u look out 4 in a woman. 4get about her & move on, she doesn't worth it.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Obeenah(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I am glad she was honest.

Then again why keep the guy in the dark until now?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by syntaxerror: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Orishirishi moni were person go take build upstair 4 their town woman go finish am tooooooooooooo bad....gbagbe oshi

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2015
koyyes:

You are creating a very wrong impression about female undergraduates in general. People might make deductions from the above that girls shouldn't be educated up to the university level. But i'm happy there are others who are intelligent and won't make poor judgements so i won't push it.

My dear am a lady too so pls don't tinkk am being bias. Although there are a few good ones sha. I am educated and I'll Never imply gals shouldn't be educated. If you have beenthere before you'll understand better. The Experience is Worth it

they do not think straight, still want to have fun
especially year 1 and 2 , those babes can turn down a
serious stable guy for one year one wiz kid carrot trouser
guy.mind u there are few good ones

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Fkhalifa:
lady, what about a lady thats getting D.E to uni? even though was loyal and faithful in her 2yrs ND programe, does that mean she ill most likely change when she starts her uni in months time?

My dear it depends on d gal ooh if she's very good and knows what she wants. But the probability of her changing is very high. My friend's babe got DE last year. After just 3 months you needed to see what sheturned to. She told d guy to his faace that shedont love him again cos he doesn't know how to dress, that she's. Dating a guy that has a better dress sense, and. Dat the guy has acar and stays in a flat while her so called guy is still managing in one room dat she has passed his level. Lolz.

Buh like isaid ur gal might be different
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2015
BiggyB242:

Yea they do not think straight, still want to have fun especially year 1 and 2 , those babes can turn down a serious stable guy for one year one wiz kid carrot trouser guy.Instead of me been insulted I give them space till wen they are through with school and service now they know what life is all about smiley.

My dear that's it ooh. And it happens all Over the country. I wonder y its so.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fkhalifa(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anyss:

My dear it depends on d gal ooh if she's very good and knows what she wants. But the probability of her changing is very high. My friend's babe got DE last year. After just 3 months you needed to see what sheturned to. She told d guy to his faace that shedont love him again cos he doesn't know how to dress, that she's. Dating a guy that has a better dress sense, and. Dat the guy has acar and stays in a flat while her so called guy is still managing in one room dat she has passed his level. Lolz.

Buh like isaid ur gal might be different
chai, i fear women o
she already joked shes gon have a boifriend after a while she said its just a joke that i shouldnt be bothered, but from her pre D.E school days, she was loyal and often gist me about her toasters from supervisors to lecturers atc even her friends attest she isnt randy buy decent
Anyways i'm hopefull and thanks a lot.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - And you're fooolish enough to tell us. Gboun jor
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fkhalifa:
chai, i fear women o
she already joked shes gon have a boifriend after a while she said its just a joke that i shouldnt be bothered, but from her pre D.E school days, she was loyal and often gist me about her toasters from supervisors to lecturers atc even her friends attest she isnt randy buy decent

U welcome dear. Buh pls remember to pray for her too. If she's really important to you, you'll pray and support her always. All the best dear
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Freemanan:

One of Seunn's thug banned me for some reasons..... I am working on them... They shot the wrong foot..

Happy Sunday

Lolz. wenti u do Na ?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by summerflame(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
I always ask myself this question, Why do fool fall in love?.. @ op, no time to check time. I always wonder why I don't have a heart to be broken. i have no heart no biitch can break.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by summerflame(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
I always ask myself, why do fools fall in love?. Relationship nowadays is meant for the wise ones, just like Tom and Jerry.

Tom was playing jerry, not knowing that Jerry is a very wise player too, who is now fooling who.

I thank God, I have no heart to be broken since 22AD.

Relationship is a 2 way door, it is either u come in or u go out.

Take heart bro, just dump her stupid asss
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by summerflame(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
k
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz. wenti u do Na ?

Said I posted an offensive pix... Nor mind the e-goats.... I go hold them for local...
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anyss:

My dear am a lady too so pls don't tinkk am being bias. Although there are a few good ones sha. I am educated and I'll Never imply gals shouldn't be educated. If you have beenthere before you'll understand better. The Experience is Worth it

they do not think straight, still want to have fun
especially year 1 and 2 , those babes can turn down a
serious stable guy for one year one wiz kid carrot trouser
guy.mind u there are few good ones
Take it from someone who has spent 4 yrs in a university environment that there are a lot more good girls than you think. Be very careful- we live in an environment where people are against civilization,female child education and women empowerment. Don't use statements that will encourage these set of people. Those undergraduates you talked about in your first post don't go about their escapades with ghosts.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by vicraven(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I am glad she was honest.
you're glad shes a b*tch
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
koyyes:

Take it from someone who has spent 4 yrs in a university environment that there are a lot more good girls than you think. Be very careful- we live in an environment where people are against civilization,female child education and women empowerment. Don't use statements that will encourage these set of people. Those undergraduates you talked about in your first post don't go about their escapades with ghosts.

Woh woh woh. You are taking this the wrong way sir/ma. And mind u am also a graduate. And am not concluding just based on my experiences in my schOol alone. Go out there and check. I have been concerned about this very topic and so far I have gathered informations from 5 different universities in different geopolitical zones. My dear like I said earlier am also a lady and u should be wise to know what Ever am saying applies to me. In as much as the truth is bitter it Haas to be told.

and mind you. There are good ones out there. But the number of such girls outweigh the good ones. Its just the truth. Anyone who wants to use information against girl education permit me to say is very foolish. Because the guys are not exempted from these changes. And 90 Percent of these cahnges Are caused by guys.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by danton(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Her honesty though..rare.. Father xmas
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by franklingud(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
jbl007:
All ur own na end-time dis: end-time dat...witches yaff get u o.
Jus like dem don suck ya blood finish.
Anumanu!
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by jbl007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
franklingud:
Jus like dem don suck ya blood finish. Anumanu!
Get a life bruh...make ur papa proud!
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Anyss:

Woh woh woh. You are taking this the wrong way sir/ma. And mind u am also a graduate. And am not concluding just based on my experiences in my schOol alone. Go out there and check. I have been concerned about this very topic and so far I have gathered informations from 5 different universities in different geopolitical zones. My dear like I said earlier am also a lady and u should be wise to know what Ever am saying applies to me. In as much as the truth is bitter it Haas to be told.

and mind you. There are good ones out there. But the number of such girls outweigh the good ones. Its just the truth. Anyone who wants to use information against girl education permit me to say is very foolish. Because the guys are not exempted from these changes. And 90 Percent of these cahnges Are caused by guys.
Good.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2016
God forbid say i send girl to svhool say i wan marry am when she grad
Guy wise uup
Dem go find new guy
Marry finished product so that u will not regret

Guys s3f de suffer
If the guy broke up cos she said no sex or he stops sponsorimg her they will now be saying all boys want is sex and that the guy is wicked
Now somw of her girls will be telling her to follow her heart
#issorite

Guy use am for ritual
Even satan go defend u
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Greenbullet(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2016
OP,YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL TO WALK THE EARTH,YOU ARE HELPING A GIRL THATS NIT YOUR SISTER OR YOUR WIFE OR EVEN YOUR relative FINANCIALLY. NOT EVEN THAT SELF U NEVER Bleep HER BEFORE,HAAAAAA,NO WONDER SHE LEFT YOU.WHEN THE OTHER GUY IN HER SCHOOL IS GIVING HER WHEELBARROW, SICCORS,snake IN THE MONKEY SHADOW YOU ARE THERE FORMING NICE GUY,U JUST DEY VEX ME!!!!!
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by WackyJ1(m): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Fkhalifa:
chai, i fear women o

One year later... Did she change or are you guys still together?
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Burgerlomo: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
You're just her good Samaritan, so forget about her and move on.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fkhalifa(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2016
WackyJ1:

One year later... Did she change or are you guys still together?
cheesy we still on, but the bond isn't strong again though not for cheating issues.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by smilingface(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
trust me....that gal was kind to you....other gals would have taken you as a maga.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2017
sukkot:
A lady who is JUST through with her school and NYSC will show you pepper more than the one in school cuz her expectations are very unrealistically high and they are still very idealistic. you gotta wait till frustration sets in at the thirties mark. na that time all the yanga go done die finish. life go done beat am down well well grin

She doesn't need to get to her thirties, after service no allowance, no money from parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.