Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash (3422 Views)

The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
First of all, I want o say hi to all my friends who take out time to read my sinful threads and also my special friends like Yourmain,sinaj,quinnbee,iamlegend,butchcassidy,primeministerr.,happy weekend to u all,
Now it all started on thursday night when I got a flash frm the runs gal I fvcked in my guy's allnite bash, I had even forgotten I gave her my number and she gave me hers that night after cooking indomie for her,unknowingly I didn't save the number.
As I called back I heard a female voice at the other end my heart seem to liven up,who are u I asked and she replied it's tomisin "la posh", at first I didn't recognise who it was buh I played along and she said where's my 2k for taxi fare u promised me, that was when I recollected who it was,then I laughed and I asked her to come get it then she said she's not around at the moment buh she'll be back by friday morning and she'll call me on friday nite,
True to her words she called me on friday night by 8pm and showed up by 9:30pm in a taxi I was so delighted to see her call when she came around to my work place following the address I gave to her.
Sharply I closed for the day and we went out together to a bar far away frm my area were we went and ate some dog meat pepper soup and drank some bottles of smirnoff ice,chai omo na wa o olosho gals dey high gan o,
She then checked her bag for her SK and she found out that she had little left. So frm there we headed for a bunk where we cld get SK then we bought cake size SK, and headed for home, while we were on the bike to my house,as we sat my hand cld not help resisting restn on her laps and she didn't decline , as the bike zoomed off, I was sniffn the scent frm her hair as it entered in2 my nostril.
As we got home I quickly made water available in the bathroom, as I returned I met her sitting on the floor treating the SK and she had wrapped 3 sticks then she lit 2 and handed me one stick then we smoked and laffed and gisted
She then complained that she was feeln hot and took off her clothes wth only her pant and bra left, when I saw her body,something swept over my body like a powerful surge of current and I wanted to jus hold her and peck her allover buh as i made the move she said "take it easy we have all day", as I heard that I composed myself buh konji will not let me apply discilpline to the situation at hand
She then asked after my GF and I denied that I have none, and she said no more,buh something she said caught my attention she said" I like ur confidence the other night when u fvcked me, all those other things she said didn't enter my ears as all I wanted then was jus to pull those pants of hers and slide my dicck in2 her pvssy
So I made another move and held her frm the back while she was seated on the ground and then I started to peck her neck allover,she concentrated on her sk and then I parted her pant and slid my fingers in her pvssy she then hit my hand and said "hey boy u're goin against my rule, why are u rushing?
Chai my people my penis started showing signs of frustration, I was feeln dampness in my boxers close to my dicck area and when I checked I noticed that my dicck's been dripping se.men and the time as I checked was jus some minutes to 12 and nothing has happened
I din't know maybe I should start beggn her to let the game start as my patience is been tested by her at the moment
She then check her bag and brought out refnol and licked then she headed for the bathroom as she walked past me my eyes perused the lenght and breath of her backside
After she showered and came in she lay on the bed wth some water still on her body as she refused to clean her body,without being told I jumped on the bed and started running my hands all around her body cos now she was completely na.ked, and I implanted my small but ever succulent lips on her nipple and sucked at it as if my mom deprived me of a pair of breats in my infancy,
I licked at her cleavage and all the immediate environment of her breasts as she held my head then I parted her legs and first of all pecked her pvssy, chai her pvssy is so beautiful, I brushed my tongue against the lips of her pvssy, and then I proceeded to svck at it hungrily,after that then I made an attempt to put my dicck in2 her pvssy as I was happy that at last my dicck will find my way in2 her pvssy, when she said wait, not so fast why are u hurrying,my emotion was that of anger and frustration, then she held my dicck wth both of her hands and sucked the tip and later on proceeded to sucking my full dicck,
Although I'm not a fan on gals svckn my dicck buh since it's something she wanted, who am I to refuse her, she sucked my dicck and I watched as my spe.rm gushed out then she made for my scrotum and licked it, chai my people I whined and wiggled, right there I saw a mental picture of my bae shaking her head at me
Then after a while I asked her to stop and let me put my dicck in2 her pvssy because it has erected and fallen so many times due to her delaying my penetration
It was like I was running temperature already cos the way my dicck charged all the while I was havn head ache already
Then finally when she accepted to take my dicck in her pvssy I was anticipating the normal missionary style when she asked me to sit on the reading chair in my room, I sat with my dicck erect and point upwards like a rocket abt to hit space,then in her hand was a tube and she pressed out some liquid and applied it to her pvssy and applied some on my dicck too.
Then finally she sat taking my dicck in2 her pvssy,as my dicck entered we both made sounds like "hhhsssssss" cos when my dicck entered her pvssy it was sweet jus like the last time.
I was thinkn she'll ride me fast buh intead she took it slowly as she went up and down my dicck sometimes I'd move my waist upwards to catch hers midway downwards and wheneva I do that she groan a lil bit wth my hands still fastened to her waist I squeezed her arse
Then finally I cld feel my sperm building up b4 I cld say jack I cld I feel the climax as I held her waist I took charge of the whole game and as I climaxed my thrust became violent,harder, and faster and she shouted as I jerked at her and when the climax seem to have faded, I held her lovingly and pecked her severally then she stood rubbing her abdomen as she went to the bathroom to wash up,then we played mortal kombat on my ps3 and fvcked 3 more times and when it was dis morning I gave her 6k and she left, I'm already missn her

4 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
ákúkó mike ejagha

4 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by merit12(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Typing
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by peeparty(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
LA read LA poo untop thread.
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by gamaliel121(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bad fuccker/olosho kpansha...nice one!!!

Pussyyyy done suffer for this guy hand mehn!!!!
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by calabardick(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
occupy till i return
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by czarr(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Runs girls are the best grin
Good for you man!!!

And its even better if she smokes weed..

3 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
czarr:
Runs girls are the best grin Good for you man!!!
And its even better if she smokes weed..
u're so right
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
merit12:
Typing
I'm waiting...... angry
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
gamaliel121:
Bad fuccker/olosho kpansha...nice one!!!

Pussyyyy done suffer for this guy hand mehn!!!!

Him pay u to hype this tortoise anus crap?
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mad people now in nairaland, there shud be a psychiatric ward for these kind of ops.

2 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by naijathings(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
all this story...

then in her hand was a tube and she pressed out some liquid and applied it to her pvssy and applied some on my dicck too.
Then finally she sat taking my dicck in2 her pvssy,as my dicck entered we both made sounds like "hhhsssssss" cos when my dicck entered her pvssy it was sweet jus like the last time.

NO CONDOM.
DISEASE ALERT.

2 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijathings:
all this story...

then in her hand was a tube and she pressed out some liquid and applied it to her pvssy and applied some on my dicck too.

NO CONDOM.
DISEASE ALERT.
oh! I'm scared, happy now........... angry
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by sinaj(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nice one jonaifame22 boo smiley

Buh mind d kinda gurls dat ride u

Coz if a nerve shud spoil u will b finished

2 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by pbs4real(m): 12:26am On Nov 22, 2015
sinaj:

shocked undecided
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Why do oloshos rub cream on their vagi.na before sex?Can't they lubricate naturally?
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by seankay(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2015
OP condom no cost na
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by sinaj(f): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2015
pbs4real:
shocked undecided
boo um um

embarassed Tiz nt wot u tink
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
seankay:
OP condom no cost na
angry
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
sinaj:

thanks sinaj, I always have my seatbelt on during a ride
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by jonaifame22(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
Who do oloshos rub cream on their vagi.na before sex?Can they lubricate naturally?
shld I get u one to answer ur question?
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by hertz9te(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
I lost interest in this Story the moment you mentioned "dog meat pepper soup"........is it that there was no goat or what?
Re: The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
First of all, I want o say hi to all my friends who take out time to read my sinful threads and also my special friends like Yourmain,sinaj,quinnbee,iamlegend,butchcassidy,primeministerr.,happy weekend to u all,
Now it all started on thursday night when I got a flash frm the runs gal I fvcked in my guy's allnite bash, I had even forgotten I gave her my number and she gave me hers that night after cooking indomie for her,unknowingly I didn't save the number.
As I called back I heard a female voice at the other end my heart seem to liven up,who are u I asked and she replied it's tomisin "la posh", at first I didn't recognise who it was buh I played along and she said where's my 2k for taxi fare u promised me, that was when I recollected who it was,then I laughed and I asked her to come get it then she said she's not around at the moment buh she'll be back by friday morning and she'll call me on friday nite,
True to her words she called me on friday night by 8pm and showed up by 9:30pm in a taxi I was so delighted to see her call when she came around to my work place following the address I gave to her.
Sharply I closed for the day and we went out together to a bar far away frm my area were we went and ate some dog meat pepper soup and drank some bottles of smirnoff ice,chai omo na wa o olosho gals dey high gan o,
She then checked her bag for her SK and she found out that she had little left. So frm there we headed for a bunk where we cld get SK then we bought cake size SK, and headed for home, while we were on the bike to my house,as we sat my hand cld not help resisting restn on her laps and she didn't decline , as the bike zoomed off, I was sniffn the scent frm her hair as it entered in2 my nostril.
As we got home I quickly made water available in the bathroom, as I returned I met her sitting on the floor treating the SK and she had wrapped 3 sticks then she lit 2 and handed me one stick then we smoked and laffed and gisted
She then complained that she was feeln hot and took off her clothes wth only her pant and bra left, when I saw her body,something swept over my body like a powerful surge of current and I wanted to jus hold her and peck her allover buh as i made the move she said "take it easy we have all day", as I heard that I composed myself buh konji will not let me apply discilpline to the situation at hand
She then asked after my GF and I denied that I have none, and she said no more,buh something she said caught my attention she said" I like ur confidence the other night when u fvcked me, all those other things she said didn't enter my ears as all I wanted then was jus to pull those pants of hers and slide my dicck in2 her pvssy
So I made another move and held her frm the back while she was seated on the ground and then I started to peck her neck allover,she concentrated on her sk and then I parted her pant and slid my fingers in her pvssy she then hit my hand and said "hey boy u're goin against my rule, why are u rushing?
Chai my people my penis started showing signs of frustration, I was feeln dampness in my boxers close to my dicck area and when I checked I noticed that my dicck's been dripping se.men and the time as I checked was jus some minutes to 12 and nothing has happened
I din't know maybe I should start beggn her to let the game start as my patience is been tested by her at the moment
She then check her bag and brought out refnol and licked then she headed for the bathroom as she walked past me my eyes perused the lenght and breath of her backside
After she showered and came in she lay on the bed wth some water still on her body as she refused to clean her body,without being told I jumped on the bed and started running my hands all around her body cos now she was completely na.ked, and I implanted my small but ever succulent lips on her nipple and sucked at it as if my mom deprived me of a pair of breats in my infancy,
I licked at her cleavage and all the immediate environment of her breasts as she held my head then I parted her legs and first of all pecked her pvssy, chai her pvssy is so beautiful, I brushed my tongue against the lips of her pvssy, and then I proceeded to svck at it hungrily,after that then I made an attempt to put my dicck in2 her pvssy as I was happy that at last my dicck will find my way in2 her pvssy, when she said wait, not so fast why are u hurrying,my emotion was that of anger and frustration, then she held my dicck wth both of her hands and sucked the tip and later on proceeded to sucking my full dicck,
Although I'm not a fan on gals svckn my dicck buh since it's something she wanted, who am I to refuse her, she sucked my dicck and I watched as my spe.rm gushed out then she made for my scrotum and licked it, chai my people I whined and wiggled, right there I saw a mental picture of my bae shaking her head at me
Then after a while I asked her to stop and let me put my dicck in2 her pvssy because it has erected and fallen so many times due to her delaying my penetration
It was like I was running temperature already cos the way my dicck charged all the while I was havn head ache already
Then finally when she accepted to take my dicck in her pvssy I was anticipating the normal missionary style when she asked me to sit on the reading chair in my room, I sat with my dicck erect and point upwards like a rocket abt to hit space,then in her hand was a tube and she pressed out some liquid and applied it to her pvssy and applied some on my dicck too.
I was thinkn she'll ride me fast buh intead she took it slowly as she went up and down my dicck sometimes I'd move my waist upwards to catch hers midway downwards and wheneva I do that she groan a lil bit wth my hands still fastened to her waist I squeezed her arse
Then finally I cld feel my sperm building up b4 I cld say jack I cld I feel the climax as I held her waist I took charge of the whole game and as I climaxed my thrust became violent,harder, and faster and she shouted as I jerked at her and when the climax seem to have faded, I held her lovingly and pecked her severally then she stood rubbing her abdomen as she went to the bathroom to wash up,then we played mortal kombat on my ps3 and fvcked 3 more times and when it was dis morning I gave her 6k and she left, I'm already missn her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened.. / Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly / Creative Stunts That Might Make You Go Viral On Social Media[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.