Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Cannot Fall In Love (5566 Views)

"My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Wow! that's Cruel....oMG!cry

I'm Like so sorry...I could only Imagine the pain U felt...
That was pure wickedness! I wouldn't want to go through all I did for her, the risk I took because she was my potential wife!

It dawned on me that relationships are never to be ttrusted! People can change over night so go through the headache. That singular event changed me completely.

I now want a contract relationship, strictly business with terms and conditions so one doesn't wake up and move out just like that or even cheat and go scot free!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by HCpaul(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

shocked ha egbami....and you are making me fall for you...you are wicked undecided

I saw you falling for her in the other thread.
That is just the power of a man's word.

Don't break so easily.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by HCpaul(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
firstking01:
Op, we keep falling in love till we find the right person.

I don't see any reason why dating and marriage is compulsory.
We should just try and manage to keep our natural affection for people irrespective of their gender.

I just have a natural antipathy towards women, and sees wooing theorem as the most functioning way of submiting to captivity and slavery.

I will never have a girlfriend.

Dating is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
sirhot:
That was pure wickedness! I wouldn't want to go through all I did for her, the risk I took because she was my potential wife!

It dawned on me that relationships are never to be ttrusted! People can change over night so go through the headache. That singular event changed me completely.

I now want a contract relationship, strictly business with terms and conditions so one doesn't wake up and move out just like that or even cheat and go scot free!
Really, I'm Kinda speechless...: (

It must've hurt A Lot...Buh You shouldn't take drastic decisions coz Of The sins Of One "Hoe"....I'm positive your heart would heal...You'd find "Love" Again..it's Everywhere, It's Inevitable....
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by HCpaul(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
U see falling in love as a waste of time??I don't think u need any advice..u've made ur decision already

Is it not typically a waste of time?

Am still unable to find all the attributes needed to find in the hearth of a woman.

The greatest successful people that ever lived never marry.

I can't just invest my time in girls and in the game called dating.
Mind you, i still keep my natural affections.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Really, I'm Kinda speechless...: (

It must've hurt A Lot...Buh You shouldn't take drastic decisions coz Of The sins Of One "Hoe"....I'm positive your heart would heal...You'd find "Love" Again..it's Everywhere, It's Inevitable....
I know but that's in her own case. What about others that cheated and lied till I found out. My dear life is too sweet to hang it on imaginary things, since I decided to forgt love, I'm more at peace. I don't want to hear the word 'I love you' because it is meaning less when it matters.

Everything is strictly business now, even my marriage will be a contract. She fulfils certain obligation and I fulfil mine. I don't want to be deceived by love any more. And besides, I'm not just marrying any body, I have certain criteria of a woman I want, is either you meet it or forget about me, I don't go into business with just any body!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

shocked ha egbami....and you are making me fall for you...you are wicked undecided

no jor, that was before i met you kiss kiss

......on nairaland
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Monalisa185(f): 12:33am On Nov 22, 2015
must everyone fall in love? it's not even advisable... op,puhlease, do yourself a favour.... stand in love and be happy....
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by fexyrich(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Bro am passing through your exact experience..D truth is that it has helped me forget about women and give less attention to them rather helping me focus on more meaningful things like building my business and all..I hardly have feelings for ladies after some funny experiences in the past..No emotional attachment at all..Sometimes i would walk up to a lady after exchanging digits with her once i leave her sight i forget everytin about her cos i see all of them as same..She would be d one to call back to complain i never bothered calling
sirhot:
Ladies and gentlemen, lately I have discovered that I do not have any emotional feeling for girls and women, some have been bold enough to tell me to my face that they love me, but I just laugh it off, I don't feel anything.

After, some break ups, I now see women as people one shouldn't take serious, just live your life when you feel like getting married just pick anyone marry and continue your life all those romantic stuffs is just fairy tales and only exist in movies and novels.

I just cannot love. I see it as waste of time!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Monalisa185:
must everyone fall in love? it's not even advisable... op,puhlease, do yourself a favour.... stand in love and be happy....
I don't need to love to be happy. Thanks
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by fexyrich(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Bro am passing through your exact experience..D truth is that it has helped me forget about women and give less attention to them rather helping me focus on more meaningful things like building my business and all..I hardly have feelings for ladies after some funny experiences in the past..No emotional attachment at all..Sometimes i would walk up to a lady after exchanging digits with her once i leave her sight i forget everytin about her cos i see all of them as same..She would be d one to call back to complain i never bothered calling..All those emotional shite are not just for me mehn!!
sirhot:
Ladies and gentlemen, lately I have discovered that I do not have any emotional feeling for girls and women, some have been bold enough to tell me to my face that they love me, but I just laugh it off, I don't feel anything.

After, some break ups, I now see women as people one shouldn't take serious, just live your life when you feel like getting married just pick anyone marry and continue your life all those romantic stuffs is just fairy tales and only exist in movies and novels.

I just cannot love. I see it as waste of time!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Seems you've accumulated baggage from having been hurt time and time again, and as a result you're emotionally closed off. It's not uncommon. You'll either stay "on track", or change tack, and it could work either way, really. All you can do is try to let go of the past. But love, life is bland without it...
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by misspicy(f): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2015
catlova:

no jor, that was before i met you kiss kiss
......on nairaland
undecided
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by misspicy(f): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2015
HCpaul:

I saw you falling for him in the other thread. That is just the power of a man's word.

Don't break so easily.
grin....click d link on my siggy....go to hobbies,you will gt ur ansa
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

undecided

Sincerely kiss

How r u today
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Monalisa185(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2015
sirhot:
I don't need to love to be happy. Thanks

and yeah,he didn't even understand dah piece.....so wah part of dah piece says you need to fall in love to be happy?
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2015
sirhot:
I know but that's in her own case. What about others that cheated and lied till I found out. My dear life is too sweet to hang it on imaginary things, since I decided to forgt love, I'm more at peace. I don't want to hear the word 'I love you' because it is meaning less when it matters.

Everything is strictly business now, even my marriage will be a contract. She fulfils certain obligation and I fulfil mine. I don't want to be deceived by love any more. And besides, I'm not just marrying any body, I have certain criteria of a woman I want, is either you meet it or forget about me, I don't go into business with just any body!
You should know this...You don't choose Who You Love....lipsrsealed It doesn't work that way...

I Really have A feeling You'd find Love and You'd be helpless bout it coZ the feeling would Overwhelm You...wink

Uh...Without LoVE marriage Won't be Successful. if you'd later have kids, trust me, You don't want them knowing your marriage to their mom was arranged...It's sure gonna hurt them.

Anyways....Goodluck!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2015
catlova:

Sincerely kiss
How r u today
am fresh.but busy this morning...and you?
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

am fresh.but busy this morning...and you?

Good to hear. Im glued to the tv. Kogi election collation grin
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Monalisa185:

and yeah,he didn't even understand dah piece.....so wah part of dah piece says you need to fall in love to be happy?
I did, you didn't get my point. I didn't say fall in love, I said I don't need to love whether falling in or standing in love. I just need a sensible and practical person with a focus.
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
You should know this...You don't choose Who You Love....lipsrsealed It doesn't work that way...

I Really have A feeling You'd find Love and You'd be helpless bout it coZ the feeling would Overwhelm You...wink

Uh...Without LoVE marriage Won't be Successful. if you'd later have kids, trust me, You don't want them knowing your marriage to their mom was arranged...It's sure gonna hurt them.

Anyways....Goodluck!
In my own case, I'll choose who I love. I won't just love anybody. There are some factors I'll look at first before 'falling' in love. Family background, social status (I have my reasons for this, I didn't use to care but now I do sorry.), academic qualifications and result etd, I won't just fall for any girl seriously! I've learnt my lesson. Remember thus is marriage not bf and gf.

grin grin grin grin I'll so surprised at myself if I fall in love just like that! angry the love has to be so strong that it makes me fall which I don't see happening anyway. I've seen ladies I'm attracted but when I get to know all the above mentioned information I just forget it.

At times I get a girls number and I don't ever call her grin grin grin No interest really!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Catlova and misspicy what do you think you are doing? angry sad angry
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Monalisa185(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2015
sirhot:
I did, you didn't get my point. I didn't say fall in love, I said I don't need to love whether falling in or standing in love. I just need a sensible and practical person with a focus.

ohhhhh...Okies....
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh...Okies....
wink
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
sirhot:
Catlova and misspicy what do you think you are doing? angry sad angry

undecided pls go to court
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:

Anyways....Goodluck!
after going through ur profile, for some mins i almost thought u had no bit of emotion but u just proved me wrong girl.. **thumbs up** cheesy
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2015
femcruz:

after going through ur profile, for some mins i almost thought u had no bit of emotion but u just proved me wrong girl.. **thumbs up** cheesy
LoL!grin I'm curious...why would you think I had No Emotions?shocked

Anyways...thanks femcruz!wink
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin I'm curious...why would you think I had No Emotions?shocked

Anyways...thanks femcruz!wink
You welcome smiley. you like dogs??
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2015
femcruz:
You welcome smiley. you like dogs??
Yeap! I do...wink
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by fleeky(f): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2015
sirhot:

I didn't want to say anything on this thread, but this ur comment sounded too hard..so i'll say u should calm down... it's never soooo serious...i understand u're hurt by ur last experience..Please take it easy..Don't allow another girl suffer for what she knows nothing about..You can still find love again and again..All girls are not the same, the good ones are still very much in existence, Ok!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yeap! I do...wink
smiley guessed as much after reading the puppy story in ur Bad girlcheesy diary.
So have u gotten another puppy ever since?
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
fleeky:
I didn't want to say anything on this thread, but this ur comment sounded too hard..so i'll say u should calm down... it's never soooo serious...i understand u're hurt by ur last experience..Please take it easy..Don't allow another girl suffer for what she knows nothing about..You can still find love again and again..All girls are not the same, the good ones are still very much in existence, Ok!
Well i can be ur friend
@bolded hehehe nice onecheesy, me nko won't u be my friend cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. / "Who Twerks Better" 2 Lagos Babes With Big Backside Twerks Hard In Just Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.