Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You (8286 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by damiso(f): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
fem29:
moana, cococandy, damiso, ifyalways, Ewuro4, tearoses abeg make una come see Sometin oooo. This saga is too hot.

I don't even know what to say again

Me sef no know.

The way NL dey make me short of words this days.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Moana(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
If you are both staying abroad then i suggest you go and thank her first husband for deliverying your wife instead of being an ungrateful son of a b*tch

Hehehe na joke ooo grin tongue

If she was ready to put so much dedication into "getting papers" you can imagine how many more deceitful things she is capable of doing.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by babygirlfl: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
fem29:

We are good hun.hows your family

we are good dear. Thank you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by DukeNija(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wow. Quite unfortunate.
Don't even know what to say, at least Nairaland has given them the opportunity to air their grieviances.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Phatexplorer,from what you have written,you don't seem to be saying the whole truth about the domestic violence part.Your wife is definitely not a saint but for a man who has a short temper as you admitted and is obviously stronger than your wife,she will definitely think twice before hitting you.
Your wife didn't do right by keeping those pictures but she has been staying with her parents a long time so it's not the main issue.Like Bellong said,you guys have a poor foundation.You both were not prepared for this marriage.

You seem to still want this marriage and I would like you to make the move for reconciliation.You need to go see her(and she's with her parents) and also make peace with her parents.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Ewuro4: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
fem29:
Ewuro4, tearoses abeg make una come see Sometin oooo. This saga is too hot.

I don't even know what to say again

Wetin dey happen wey new under the sun? Let them rip themselves apart on NL. Na today yansh dey for back?

I only pity their kid(s) that would be left to carry the brunt of their mistakes and bad decisions. I've been reading that sugarbelly girl's blog for about an hr and felt chill ran through my gut. Now we know what become of a child without an authoritative figure he/she must adhere to.

I fear for the new generation. I'm scared.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm a lot of update oooo.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by prety86: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
She hid it because, when u know why the marriage did not work, you may not go ahead to marry her... find out why? . that woman has a lot if secret which may not be healthy for marriage.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2016
prety86:
She hid it because, when u know why the marriage did not work, you may not go ahead to marry her... find out why? . that woman has a lot if secret which may not be healthy for marriage.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2016
agarawu23:
hmmmm before you send her packing, read the bolded below well, she might be ryt especially for US visa application/interview.

But the mistake she made was not telling the op. But that doesn't mean she is cheating since you didn't catch her red handed and YES! All ladies are liars.

Think twice before taking decision

Wow, way to go Captain generalization! I wonder how you coped with all the lies your mum and sisters told you. Must suck to be you. Pele
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Mutaino7(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Wow, way to go Captain generalization! I wonder how you coped with all the lies your mum and sisters told you. Must suck to be you. Pele
Hain angry angry his mum is not a lady but a woman and you are not even sure if he is having any female siblings.. Una too dey jump go momsy level when una no get rebuttal again
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mutaino7:
Hain angry angry his mum is not a lady but a woman and you are not even sure if he is having any female siblings.. Una too dey jump go momsy level when una no get rebuttal again

Oga go and check the meaning of lady before you start typing. Haba, this is disappointing.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Mutaino7(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Oga go and check the meaning of lady before you start typing. Haba, this is disappointing.
Aunty you think you're in 18 century or England where they refer to adult women as ladies dey there dey deceive yourself.. The term lady is now of limited use and the context in which you used it is what i corrected... Èku disappointment.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mutaino7:
Aunty you think you're in 18 century or England where they refer to adult women as ladies dey there dey deceive yourself.. The term lady is now of limited use and the context in which you used it is what i corrected... Èku disappointment.

Smh, i give up. Lol, there is no point trying.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Babeme: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Oga expolara how far.please come and update us on the recent happening.
How is your wife, are u guys still together? Was this thread created just to tarnish her image?how about the cheating?doesn't she have proof.

Well am the wife and I lost my first account.
A lot has opened.
Yes I made a mistake by keeping those things but this man made me pass through hell.it wasn't even about the pictures. It was hatred.
Am willing to resurrect this thread again if u want.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Babeme: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2020
susubrown:
My dad is a clergy man,did he force u on me,remember when u brought your proposal in a hurray he adviced u to calm down,but you refused,
I tols u all about my ex,i didn't hide one from u cos I tot u were matured,I have never been a prostitue but a girl that loved life and I told u all thinking I had found a man who will make me smile forever!but I didn't know I was making the worst mistake of m life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest Names For Twins / Would You Marry A Girl Who Earns Twice Your Salary? / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.