Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? (2148 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by kstadaura: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
i know you will ask questions like what would make her to slap you and things like that, but you will not know may be she saw you cheating on her or a very hot arguement, you just hear passssss!!! will you forgive and forget?. and remember real men dont fight women.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by chocolateme(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by kstadaura: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm

Choco what is it? say it.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by isblog(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes I can let a slap go.. I can't stay in a relationship with recurrent slaps
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
LOL mehnnn my girls both exes have never laid their fingers on me but if eventually in the future she do slap me then i will forgive her becaus i know i cause it and i pushed her.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by missKiffy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol smiley but if you cheat and she found out and slap you, guys will you take offence
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Godforbid angry i wud sooo much beat her dat day, her family will nt recognize her. Put hand on my face, angry a lady for dat matter. Is she mad? Even if i fvcked ur mother, u have no right to slap me
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
i defntly wuld not hit a girl.. but i wuld 4giv her nd not 4get cool
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Durentt:
Godforbid angry i wud sooo much beat her dat day, her family will nt recognize her. Put hand on my face, angry a lady for dat matter. Is she mad? Even if i fvcked ur mother, u have no right to slap me
U aint a husband material
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'd hold my peace if i did smth wrong.....

Buh wait ooo, why do girls get offended by a stolen kiss
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:

You're back?shocked

You finally did the phone? Or You got A new one?cry

Nairaland missed You...embarassed
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
You're back?shocked

You finally did the phone? Or You got A new one?cry

Nairaland missed You...embarassed
cybercafe tinz baybee kiss u ddnt return my call undecided
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Kenzico(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will....after all she's my babe.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Targaryen:
U aint a husband material
xcuse me angry
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes i will forgive her as long as she lets me slap her ukwu. PS:that is if she has ukwu
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:
cybercafe tinz baybee kiss u ddnt return my call undecided
LoL!grin

Repair the phone jhoor...cry

Errrm...When U called yestee, I was At A presentation In school...cry Couldn't pick Up….I'd call today shatongue
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by eyeon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
She can't but if she does... I'ld just rub my cheek, smile and walk out.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Repair the phone jhoor...cry

Errrm...When U called yestee, I was At A presentation In school...cry Couldn't pick Up….I'd call today shatongue
its beyond repair embarassed the shitt been falling and breakin since. The last fall made it to shatter beyond recognition. Well, i'm expectin a phone soon for d main time. I bet next year will come with its own blessings. This year ddnt just end so well for me
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'll pray for her safe passage to the underworld....
then I proceed to do the needful.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by obiorathesubtle: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:

same reason market women get offended by a stolen maggi cube
undecided
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by obiorathesubtle: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
kiss I won't do anything much, I'll quietly just tap her on the head.

With a hammer! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by roland2rule(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
if u forgive her without making her realize her mistake for slapping a man (baale ile), it will become her habit.

I might not slap her back but will scare her with hard and harsh response as if am going to kill her.
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:
Of course! As long as she's ready for a few broken ribs. I don't fight/beat women....I discipline them.

#TeamKeepYourWomanInCheck
imagine talk undecided
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

imagine talk undecided
U dey mind am?
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U dey mind am?
Who is dis pitiable disma pisma?? If I submit my logopachi in logoparsia on ur head nau tongue
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by misspicy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol! An observant person would notice that my bark is worse than my bite. That's probably because I've got a really ferocious bark tongue

My stature alone would discourage any such shinanigans (I'm rather imposing). Besides, I can do to a woman with my tongue, what most men can't do with a cudgel.

#Fact
Big mouth.. who asked u for the story of ya life tongue
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by misspicy(f): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
U dey mind am?
no mind am jare grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

no mind am jare grin
Na mouth dem get na grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

Big mouth.. who asked u for the story of ya life tongue
Lol! Small mouth, who forced you to read it? cheesy
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? by chocolateme(f): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
kstadaura:

Choco what is it? say it.
i don't know if I can forgive shaa if it were me because assuming my eyes forget their sockets as she tear me the slap nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chilling Out With Skales (photos) / Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? / No more insufficient nacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.