Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? (3120 Views)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by mKc9ET(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello.... The girl i had s***x with for over a year now said that am looking strong and mature now and will like to invite me in her house just because i hit the gym and this girl in quastoin we have stoped see each other for while now for no reason. What confuses me now is that i can smell dat she needs me back because she might be thinking am going to be more sexual active the way she keep touching my body while talking to me, i don't know whether am not being perfect before to her or is it DAT she is such a sex freak and for the fact that am dating some one seriously now am afraid to play along... Guy should i go ahead and play this match?...
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
YES THEY DO, it turns them on.
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol yeah bro give it to her cheesy its christmas time
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes, d fooolish ones. Masculine fire angry
#Team skinny bodies

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by vooyour(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
I like skinny guys. My opinion tongue

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't know much about that. It kinda varies in ladies. But one thing is certain, they definitely don't like guys that can't spell the word "full".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by mKc9ET(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooyour:

Not when u see the kind of body i mean..... like mine lol
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by mKc9ET(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Decker:
I don't know much about that, it kinda varies in ladies. But one thing is certain, they definitely don't like guys that can't spell the word "full".

Why u dey fall my hand abeg! Pesin no de do mistake again?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by vooyour(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
mKc9ET:

Not when u see the kind of body i mean..... like mine lol
lol you seem so sure of yourself.
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Me im skinny
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by mKc9ET(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooyour:
lol you seem so sure of yourself.
if am not den who?
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes, we Love masculine bodies...Atleast something to Hold Onto...undecided

Not Holding A Tiny Nigga And the only thing You'd be worried bout is "Is he gonna break soon?" or "is he Hungry??" "Has he eaten?".lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lmao @thread title

Naaah. I don't. U know I am #TeamSlimGuysAbeg
Slim and tall. The poster above me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by menix(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooyour:

Because u re fat.. My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ohhh yes we looooove musceles. Bt plz dont allow yoself to do wat dat girl wants coz it might be a trap
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes, talking from experience. A girl confessed to me that merely looking at me shirtless makes her wet and drooling like she dipped her underwear in a basin of water. Them ladies love guys with hard ripped muscular body.
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
No, I don't like it.
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by IamLEGEND1: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Decker:
I don't know much about that, it kinda varies in ladies. But one thing is certain, they definitely don't like guys that can't spell the word "full".

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by berryBee(f): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
When u learn to spell d word full, I wll reply #TeamSlimdude kiss
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
From experience they love it, but don't hit the gym because of the opposite sex just hit it to stay fit and healthy.
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by porchster: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guy I will advise you to edit your article and repost... I couldn't comprehend your syntactic arrangement.
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by mKc9ET(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=berryBee post=40298734]When u learn to spell d word full, I wll reply #TeamSlimdude kiss[/qudata

B*tch must u borrow MTN #100 airtym to buy data to type dis crap just because ur seeking attention? Hmmmmm grin grin grin low ass slut...
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by MrCork: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
mKc9ET:
Hello.... The girl i had s***x with for over a year now said that am looking strong and mature now and will like to invite me in her house just because i hit the gym and this girl in quastoin we have stoped see each other for while now for no reason. What confuses me now is that i can smell dat she needs me back because she might be thinking am going to be more sexual active the way she keep touching my body while talking to me, i don't know whether am not being perfect before to her or is it DAT she is such a sex freak and for the fact that am dating some one seriously now am afraid tho play along... Guy should i go ahead and play this match?...

....is that how they spell *foool* in yor country?....did u mean *full*... u ghana people mennnn!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by vooyour(f): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2015
menix:

Because u re fat.. My opinion
yay! Congratulations for saying that really stupid thing! Someone give you a medal!
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 23, 2015
MrCork:

....is that how they spell *foool* in yor country?....did u mean *full*... u ghana people mennnn!! (No ofeense) undecided

For once, give the offense let's move on!!!
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by MrCork: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Ravenwolf:

For once, give the offense let's move on!!!

....do I no u??...gerrrraoff hear mennnnn & quit derailin the tread!.. u ghana people mennnn! ! (No ofeeense) undecided
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by MrCork: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2015
vooyour:
yay! Congratulations for saying that really stupid thing! Someone give you a medal!

...sweery plis forget talkin to this small boys mennn...can u cook? smiley
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by menix(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2015
vooyour:

I will need a medal made of fats tongue tongue
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by menix(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery plis forget talkin to this small boys mennn...can u cook? smiley

Big ewu awusa, I hail ooo..
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Fidecoo(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Estharfabian post=40292352][font=serif]Yes, we Love masculine bodies...Atleast something to Hold Onto...undecided

H
Not Holding A Tiny Nigga And the only thing You'd be worried bout is "Is he gonna break soon?" or "is he Hungry??" "Has he eaten?".:-hahaha, funny u
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lmao @thread title

Naaah. I don't. U know I am #TeamSlimGuysAbeg
Slim and tall. The poster above me sha grin
Slim and tall like Phyno? cheesy
Re: Do Girls Really Like Guy With Fool Masculine Body? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Fidecoo:
hahaha, funny u
LoLgringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Feelings That Are Better Than Sex / 8 Keys To Success With Women / When You Have A PHD In Photography (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.