Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Home On The Rock. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home On The Rock. (12452 Views)

How To Beautify Your Home On A Low Budget / The Effects Of A Broken Home On A Child / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
FirstS2B:
I'm standing on the Rock(3ce) Jesus is the Rock.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
words & music by John M. Moore
Days are filled with sorrow and care, Hearts are lonely and drear; Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS: Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Calvary, Calvary, Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Cast your care on Jesus today; Leave your worry and fear; Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS Troubled soul, the Savior can see Every heartache and tear, Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
FirstS2B:
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
FirstS2B:
Reign, Master Jesus. Reign in my home!
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2016
FirstS2B:
Good day everyone & here's wishing you & your family a splendid day.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, not endured. Let Jesus be in control of yours so you can enjoy your marriage.
Re: Home On The Rock. by gadegunle(f): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
God bless you richly for all the wonderful posts. May I have ur email please?.I want to ask you some questions. Thanks
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
gadegunle:
God bless you richly for all the wonderful posts.
May I have ur email please?.I want to ask you some questions.
Thanks
Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Good morning.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2016
FirstS2B:
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2016
FirstS2B:
Words & music by John M. Moore
Days are filled with sorrow and care, Hearts are lonely and drear; Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS: Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Calvary, Calvary, Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Cast your care on Jesus today; Leave your worry and fear; Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS Troubled soul, the Savior can see Every heartache and tear, Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Lord, rule and reign in the homes of Your people!
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2016
Lord prepare me a sanctuary, pure and holy; kind and true. With thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for You.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Hand over your life & family to the Lord today. Let Him be the reigning One in your home.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2016
FirstS2B:
Good morning.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
If there's bitterness in your home, God will bring sweetness & better times if you get out of the way and let Him reign over your life and home.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Grace to you today from God.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
FirstS2B:
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Here's wishing you a graceful day.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:16am On May 02, 2016
Happy workers' day to all.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:03am On May 09, 2016
FirstS2B:
Here's wishing you a graceful day.
Re: Home On The Rock. by thecultivateur(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2016
I have always believed that one can truly have a godly home even in this already fallen world despite what the society may think, say or do. Based on God's holy word, all it takes is just a genuine repentance & complete trust/faith in God based on what Jesus has done & will still do (in the nearest future). O.P, keep up the good work
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:04am On May 13, 2016
thecultivateur:
I have always believed that one can truly have a godly home even in this already fallen world despite what the society may think, say or do. Based on God's holy word, all it takes is just a genuine repentance & complete trust/faith in God based on what Jesus has done & will still do (in the nearest future). O.P, keep up the good work
Thanks
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2016
FirstS2B:
ALL YOUR ANXIETY
Is there a heart o'er-bound by sorrow? Is there a life weighed down by care? Come to the cross, each burden bearing, All your anxiety - leave it there.
All your anxiety, all your care, Bring to the Mercy seat, leave it there; Never a burden He cannot bear, Never a Friend like Jesus.
No other Friend so keen to help you; No other Friend so quick to hear; No other place to leave your burden; No other one to hear your prayer.
Come then, at once, delay no longer; Heed His entreaty, kind and sweet; You need not fear a disappointment; You shall find peace at the mercy seat.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:10am On May 16, 2016
My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:50pm On May 17, 2016
FirstS2B:
My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:03pm On May 18, 2016
Fine evening, all.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:45am On May 20, 2016
Give Your Heart To Jesus
I Once you've given your heart to Jesus and you've been borned again. A light will shine within you this message you will send. Come have the chains to my salvation the sweetest in the land. If his blessings were any greater they'd be more than I could stand. II You'll recieve a whole new futrue your house will become a home. You'll find peace in giving and you'll never walk alone. You'll see things much more clearly as your heart begins to feel. With the visions from the master of a mansion on a hill. Chorus Give your heart to Jesus share your heartache with a friend. And the master will be with you till heaven calls you in. Leave your heart with Jesus and recieve his spirit within. Then you'll know the greatest love that's ever been.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
FirstS2B:
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
FirstS2B:
Give Your Heart To Jesus I Once you've given your heart to Jesus and you've been borned again. A light will shine within you this message you will send. Come have the chains to my salvation the sweetest in the land. If his blessings were any greater they'd be more than I could stand. II You'll recieve a whole new futrue your house will become a home. You'll find peace in giving and you'll never walk alone. You'll see things much more clearly as your heart begins to feel. With the visions from the master of a mansion on a hill. Chorus Give your heart to Jesus share your heartache with a friend. And the master will be with you till heaven calls you in. Leave your heart with Jesus and recieve his spirit within. Then you'll know the greatest love that's ever been.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? / Teenage Boys And Hormones. / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.