Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Home On The Rock. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home On The Rock. (12322 Views)

How To Beautify Your Home On A Low Budget / The Effects Of A Broken Home On A Child / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
FirstS2B:
Fine evening, all.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
I will praise God in my heart always.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, (Tit 2:11) Dear friends, there’s no lion, tiger or leopard inside you that the grace of God cannot tame, allow him.

1 Like

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
FirstS2B:
Hand over your life & family to the Lord today. Let Him be the reigning One in your home.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2016
I am resolved to go to the Saviour, Leaving my sin and strife!

1 Like

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
THE BIG QUESTION Are you really saved? This is a very important question that every boy and girl must answer. The issue of salvation is one that everyone must seriously consider because it is the only thing that can make one to be qualified for eternity in Heaven. Jesus answered and said unto him, verily, verily I say unto thee, EXCEPT a man be BORN AGAIN, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). This question becomes very necessary because many of the religious activities and programmes that are springing up today seem to be underplaying the issue of the importance of genuine personal salvation. More religious involvements and activities are being emphasized over the importance of personal salvation. Most religious leaders are satisfied as long as their members and youths turn up regularly in church and observe other religious ordinances. There are other people who however confuse other things with salvation. They take the fact that they are born into a serious Christian family to mean that they too are saved. Some take their moral uprightness for salvation. They feel that since they do not fight, steal, tell lies, commit fornication etc, it means they are saved. There are some who have been mistakenly baptized in water, who partake in the Holy Communion, sing in the choir, etc, who think that for these, they are saved. Salvation is a very definite personal experience that takes place in one™s life at a particular point in time. It is an experience that one receives as a result of a very conscious and deliberate decision one take to turn away from all sins and receive the Lord Jesus Christ as one™s Lord and personal Saviour. The truth is all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). We all were conceived and born in sin. (Psalm 51:5). None of us has the ability to do any good. (Romans 10:10-18). In fact, because we have sinned by nature (we all inherited sin from Adam -Romans 5:12) and by our actions, we all stand condemned before God and are to face the consequence of our sins, which is death “ eternal separation from God in the Lake of fire. (Romans 6:23, Ezekiel 18:4, 20, Revelation 21:cool. No amount of our personal efforts or good works can save us. No religious activity or ordinance can pay the price for our sin and free us from the consequences of our sin. (Isaiah 65:6). Only Jesus can. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12) Salvation is only by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8-9). You can become genuinely saved as you acknowledge your sins, (Psalm 51:3-4), confess them before God (Proverbs 28:13), truly turn away from them in repentance (Job 34:32), receive the Lord Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Personal Saviour (Revelation 3:20) and believe in Him with the whole of your heart. (John 1:12, Romans 10:9-10). If you will sincerely take these steps, you can be saved today. When you become saved, you will be totally set free from sin and condemnation, (Job 8:36, Romans 8:1); the peace and joy of the Lord will become yours. Sin will no longer be your master; the spirit of God will always be there to lead you, and you will become an entirely new person (Romans 5:1; 6:14; 8:14-16; II Corinthians 5:17). So, are you really saved? If not, Why not now?

1 Like

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
God's people will never be ashamed. Just make sure you belong to Him through the new birth in Christ. He'll carry all your load and bring you out of every trouble. Have a glorious day.

1 Like

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Preserve my home from the storms of life oh Lord!
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
All things fall in line in your life & home once you make Jesus the Lord of your life through sincere repentance & faith in His atoning sacrifice. Make Him your Lord now!

1 Like

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Good day all.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
FirstS2B:
All things fall in line in your life & home once you make Jesus the Lord of your life through sincere repentance & faith in His atoning sacrifice. Make Him your Lord now!
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2016
FirstS2B:
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
I declare no vacancy for Satan in my home! How about you?
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
If you are tired of the load of your sin, let Jesus come into your heart; If you desire a new life to begin, let Jesus come into your heart. [i]If you are tired of the load of your sin, let Jesus come into your heart; If you desire a new life to begin, let Jesus come into your heart. [/i]If you are tired of the load of your sin, let Jesus come into your heart; If you desire a new life to begin, let Jesus come into your heart.
Just now your doubtings give over; Just now reject him no more Just now throw open the door Let Jesus come into your heart.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jesus is the Rock & Foundation upon which my home is built. That's why no storm can pull it down. How about yours?
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Commit your marriage & home into God's mighty hands today. He will take good care of whatever is left in His hands! But first, you must belong to Him by redemption. Are you saved from sin yet?

1 Like

Re: Home On The Rock. by nubiadoll(f): 2:30am On Feb 11, 2017
The messages touched my soul. Keep up the good work.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
nubiadoll:
The messages touched my soul. Keep up the good work.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
FirstS2B:
Commit your marriage & home into God's mighty hands today. He will take good care of whatever is left in His hands! But first, you must belong to Him by redemption. Are you saved from sin yet?
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
FirstS2B:
Preserve my home from the storms of life oh Lord!
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Always remember your marriage vows and stay true to it till the end. God will supply all the grace you need to be a faithful husband or wife to your spouse if you ask Him. Remember, no covenant breaker will go through the Pearly Gates to heaven. Don't back out of your marriage because it's a life-long contract. Remain committed to it's success & joy. Even if your partner becomes unfaithful, you stay true & hopeful. Ask the Lord to put new wine in your marriage & things will become alright again.
Don't let the devil succeed in crumbling your home like many others'. God is always at hand to deliver us in the storms of life. We shall win the day!
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Do your part to make your marriage blissful. Be the first to plant seeds of love, unity & peace in your home.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
God intends the family to be the closest-knit unit on earth. How united is yours? If you turn to God & call on Him today, He will turn things around for you.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
FirstS2B:
God intends the family to be the closest-knit unit on earth. How united is yours? If you turn to God & call on Him today, He will turn things around for you.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
FirstS2B:
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation
hath appeared to all men, (Tit 2:11)
Dear friends, there’s no lion, tiger or leopard
inside you that the grace of God cannot tame,
allow him.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=FirstS2B post=45615614][/quote]
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
FirstS2B:
God's people will never be ashamed. Just make sure you belong to Him through the new birth in Christ. He'll carry all your load and bring you out of every trouble. Have a glorious day.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
FirstS2B:
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
FirstS2B:
Reign, Master Jesus. Reign in my home!
Re: Home On The Rock. by Dannan: 10:01pm On May 12, 2017
FirstS2B:
Despite the fact that the world around us is full of ungodliness & sin multiplying, you can still have a godly home built on the Rock.
It all begins with you as a person knowing the Lord through genuine repentance & faith in Christ's sacrifice at Calvary. That means you must be born anew to have Christ reign in your home. This should be followed by the evidence of the new life which is freedom from sin, presence of God in your life, love for God & man, obedience to God's word, love for spiritual things, & departure from anything that God does not approve of.
Your friends, neighbours & all those who knew you before will notice the difference that Christ makes in your life.

Having encountered Christ this way, you need to grow up in the faith by continually abiding in Christ, studying the bible, regular prayer life, fellowshipping with God's children always & sharing your faith with others.

If you've not been married before, you'll have to pray to God to lead you to the person He has chosen for you. If you're married, you will have to live the christian life to draw your spouse too to the Lord if he/she has not been saved yet.

The christian home is a place of love, peace, godliness, dependence on God & selflessness.
No nagging, no cheating on one another, no strife or disagreement because Jesus rules in every heart. Children are taught in the way of the Lord & they don't follow the path of waywardness.

Is your home a christian home? If yes, thank God for you. If not, you can invite Jesus into your heart & home today!

Satan is busy fighting the home front of many today. You can always have the victory if we allow Jesus the full control of our hearts & lives.
Why not invite Him into our heart & home now? He will come in & put out the fire of the devil from your home.

AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
One Way to Life Eternal.

Re: Home On The Rock. by FirstS2B(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good day all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.