Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. (1275 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Help! My GF Complains Too Much..am Not Understanding Her Anymore / HELP!! I Need Help Understanding This Picture Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
A Friend of mine Faces this delima.

He's been in a relationship with this light skin pretty girl for over a year. She swore he's the only guy she has been with ( first and only guy)
They've broken up due to misunderstanding(she has a lot of Admirers) and made up so many times but still remain in love ( the break ups rearly last)
But recently she broke up with him again and this time it sounded serious.
He was OK, missed her but not heartbroken because he respected her decision, maybe because he's has enough.
A week later she called to see him, he went over to her place but her excuse wasn't good enough. While he wanted to know the real reason why she asked to see him again, she asked for two favors, One last kiss and a sexual favor.
He taught it would be the last one they'd ever have and then agreed to do them with her but she later changed her mind, saying she would only do it with him if he agrees to come back into a relationship with her, that she misses him and never stopped loving him, and hasn't been with any other guy, she thought she could but she couldn't because he is the only guy she's ever known..
He still has some feelings for her but isn't a fool.
He told her it would take some time to get those feelings back. But admitted he still cares for her.
Nairalanders what do you think this guy should do?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Women dont operate on logic; they are for the most part highly emotionally unintelligent
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by IamLEGEND1: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
"pretense" is his watchword here.
she wants the D,you give her that shít
we all have to play dirty every now and then.
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by obiorathesubtle: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
The woman is question is a very confused being.
The guy, take advantage! Good day!
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by obiorathesubtle: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by Oahray: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros, which logic are you even talking about?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
I hope it is nt my friend "deji" nd his babe "abisola"

op, d problem bigger dan nairaland..take it to d lord in prayer
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by prahcetomi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
The girl dey plan sumtin oooo

1 Like

Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by spencerlouis(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
u or a frnd? undecided any way suck it!!!
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oahray:
Bros, which logic are you even talking about?

I believe the post is self explanatory.
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
spencerlouis:
u or a frnd? undecided any way suck it!!!

Take it as a biography, not every true life story needs to be an autobiography.
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
prahcetomi:
By something, do you mean negative or positive?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

No doubt she is confused. Please, how should the advantage be taken?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by obiorathesubtle: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
JforceRep:

No doubt she is confused. Please, how should the advantage be taken?
follow your instincts, I can't tell you what you already know.
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by pet4ril(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

i love this post because it really defined the Lady. Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
prahcetomi:
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Women dont operate on logic; they are for the most part highly emotionally unintelligent

Based on this situation, I'd have to agree with you.
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by prahcetomi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
JforceRep:
She wan chop ur money........ur hard earned money.
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by Oahray: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
JforceRep:

I believe the post is self explanatory.
well, I guess I'm not smart enough to grasp it. Mind helping?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
prahcetomi:
She wan chop ur money........ur hard earned money.

I'm sorry but my money and his money is not the same. His money not mine. grin
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oahray:
well, I guess I'm not smart enough to grasp it. Mind helping?
cheesy cheesy In the last sentence I helping him ask people for opinion on what to do with the girl?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by JforceRep(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
justified19:
I hope it is nt my friend "deji" nd his babe "abisola"

op, d problem bigger dan nairaland..take it to d lord in prayer

cheesy cheesy and what should be the prayer point?
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
JforceRep:

cheesy cheesy and what should be the prayer point?
make he sha dey pray say make God deliver am frm mammy water wey wan tie down his destiny, she shld die by fire...

for more effectiveness, go to MFM
Re: He Needs Help Understanding Her Logic. by prahcetomi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
JforceRep:

I'm sorry but my money and his money is not the same. His money not mine. grin
I mean his money

(1) (Reply)

If You Use This Brand, Ha! You Are Old, Please Go And Marry / HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity / Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.