Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader (27355 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / Alleged Killing Of DSS Officials: Family Members Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by ALISMILE(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Fine job by d NPF! I alws laugh when ignorant folks compare d DSS to the NPF! DSS is overrated since their capacity is not alws put to text! But wen they er put to text they flop! Many pple do not knw that there are many NPF guys together wit military who fighting insurgency in d Northeast! Kudos! But u guys need to work on ur greed for money!
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by ceejay80s(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Ofémmanu People at their best

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
lastpage:

No! we need the "intel" even more than his death.

Remember he is not the only one.

Ossi and his gang are still at large. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

........and you forgot Ossy and his gang must have crossed nigerian borders upon hearing his arrest? police will detain him and his godfathers will secretly appeal for his release....... cool cool

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by KolaShangOne(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria police and lies..

They paraded some people after the Ikorodu robbery saying they were the thieves..

Now they are parading another set of people..

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Lanceslot(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Lovetinz:
Its highly unlikely that a single person can shoot dead Nine men in a single room at the same time!
It depends on the gun used.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by dabossman(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
I knew it and I said it, that those people previously arrested for Ikorodu bank robbery were innocent but lagos state commissioner of police wants to use them to appease Buhari; sycophant.

Now the real culprits have confess to the crime I think the commissioner of lagos state police and those that were involved in the shady deal should resign and be probed for conspiracy .

Injustice to one is injustice to all. It may not concern you today ,tomorrow may be your turn.
Nigeria police is evil,May God save the poor in this counrty.

You are quite right. I remember that those guys actually pleaded not guilt.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by south7313: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
I jux dey imagine how dat wedding go look lyk with d gun battle.... Nawaaaoo sad

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by deejeet1: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:
wait i wanna ask a question. those people that they killed did they die?
No. They're the ones interrogating them... Seems you're high on alcohol yourself

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by smajatt(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2015
i still don't understand something here. maybe i am reading it the other way round.
cos what this news is saying now is that armed robbers captured 9 dss agent. Jesus men. what da. is just like saying armed robbers captured 9 CIA or Israeli mossad agents.

definitely the news of 105 missing soldiers is true. cos i believe the dss are far superior than the police in terms of weapons,logistics, training etc...
men this country is in the deep blue sea without life jacket and help in sight.

na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by LOC1(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2015
I doubt that a drunky killed all 9 members of the DSS while the rest watched...........These vandals are inhumane. They have killed many force men here in Ikorodu with their clear eyes.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:
Lmao...u r sick bruv...

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:
no o...they only passed away...
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by mart2k(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2015
francizy:
I thought some bastàrds said they were Igbos on the first thread..
May it never be well with those who tag Igbos negatively in threads that doesn't concern Igbos.. angry
C u, there is no way ibos wil not b part of d gang. Just wait for their names to b printed b4 u can rejoice. Ibos and crime ar like bread n butter
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by anytexy: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
I knew it and I said it, that those people previously arrested for Ikorodu bank robbery were innocent but lagos state commissioner of police wants to use them to appease Buhari; sycophant.

Now the real culprits have confess to the crime I think the commissioner of lagos state police and those that were involved in the shady deal should resign and be probed for conspiracy .

Injustice to one is injustice to all. It may not concern you today ,tomorrow may be your turn.
Hmmmm. who will listen to you. Me too I have said so before. May God just dey help us. we are in a mess...
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by francizy(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
mart2k:
C u, there is no way ibos wil not b part of d gang. Just wait for their names to b printed b4 u can rejoice. Ibos and crime ar like bread n butter

So Igbos are the cultists, ritualists and rapists in SW (recall that reports have surfaced showing Ogun and Ekiti to be the states with most rape crimes while SW has the highest kidnap and ritual rates) too? Mr man shut that shît brain of yours cuz every region in Nigeria is plagued with crime and every tribe is comprised of criminals and normal human beings. Only bigoted goats will fail to see that..

The Igbos are known for drug dealing, fraud, robbery and fake products
The yorubas are known for ritual killings, rapè/child molestation, inbreeding, robbery and cultism
The Hausa/Fulani are known for terrorism, rape and violence

Deal with that you bigoted soul!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by TopHand: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2015
I so happy that these devils have been caught, I am just praying that the police hand them over to DSS with their bullet wounds untreated then the real drama will start, they will sing all sweet songs of confessions on this earth and DSS wont even give them panadol believe me some of them will die in remand be4 they case get to court only the very strong will live
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Jck5(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2015
U keep on lashing d police whareas they are it's the police that have arrested this bagger. So what are u guys saying.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Jck5(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2015
U keep on lashing d police whareas it's the police that have arrested this bagger. So what are u guys saying.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by allcomage: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
kilokeys:
Imagine....
One fool blaming 9 pple's murder on another fool that will blame it on the alcohol
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT WOULD HAVE SOLVED 85%OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS.WE REALLY NEED IT FOR RAPE,CORRUPTION,KIDNAP,LIES,ETC EVEN FOR THE SMALLEST CRIMES TO RESTORE SANITY IN OUR SOCIETY.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by eligibility: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:

The policemen died but the pregnant woman is still recuperating @ one C&S Church in Oto Awori , OJo LG.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by mart2k(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
francizy:

So Igbos are the cultists, ritualists and rapists in SW (recall that reports have surfaced showing Ogun and Ekiti to be the states with most rape crimes while SW has the highest kidnap and ritual rates) too? Mr man shut that shît brain of yours cuz every region in Nigeria is plagued with crime and every tribe is comprised of criminals and normal human beings. Only bigoted goats will fail to see that..

The Igbos are known for drug dealing, fraud, robbery and fake products
The yorubas are known for ritual killings, rapè/child molestation, inbreeding, robbery and cultism
The Hausa/Fulani are known for terrorism, rape and violence

Deal with that you bigoted soul!
Ibos ar d most active wen it comes to crime. 7 out of 10 criminals ar ibos. Daz d fact
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by abeniagbon(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Getting army uniform to rob ? Those guy need to front battle in borno or sambisa forest. There are still many of them wearing army uniform to rob around. See as he dey fresh for body
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by WETINUSABI: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
IJAW MAN NA WESTERNER ABI
snowDiva:
Smh, so he was in actuality a westerner? I was surprised when some ppl left the matter of armed robbery and life and decided to begin bashing their fellow Nigerians...

Say NO to tribalisim and YES to peace...

I hope they pay for their crimes to humanity... angry
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by CravingChic: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:

No oo....they are dying!
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by dazzlingd(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
END TIME KILLING grin
is it funny? marafaka these guys ve families..
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Jonwesley(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by kaywiluv(f): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:
Yes they died. And 9ja Army don storm d area all the Ijaw guys don find der square root.... Serious at 1st but d area is a lil bit calm now
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Ephemmm: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
MuamarGaddaffi:

[/s]

What if another suspect come out tomorrow to claim the same incidence? Can we say you should be hanged too for unintelligent accusation? No offence intended, but how people like you always tagged 'alleged suspect' as criminals is always amazing, honestly.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by pomsky: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
emmayayodeji:

[size=14pt]...........ur case is sooooooo hopeless[/size]. cool cry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) / Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.