Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader (27359 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / Alleged Killing Of DSS Officials: Family Members Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
I knew it and I said it, that those people previously arrested for Ikorodu bank robbery were innocent but lagos state commissioner of police wants to use them to appease Buhari; sycophant.

Now the real culprits have confess to the crime I think the commissioner of lagos state police and those that were involved in the shady deal should resign and be probed for conspiracy .y u no get com
Mon sence aboki anyway u time go soon kom
Injustice to one is injustice to all. It may not concern you today ,tomorrow may be your turn.
Nigeria police is evil,May God save the poor in this counrty.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by alaskido(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Since he loves killing, send him to Maiduguri to join the soldiers to fight Boko Haram.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by virginchaser(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
May God continue to protect his own.
Imagine you sitting on the high table with this bastard and DSS just surface and shoot out start. How do you explain that kind of shit?
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by GoldStandard: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
ABBA KYARI... Busting criminal gangs in Lagos since 1888 cool cool kudos gallant man!
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Oche211(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
"to forgive the terrorists is up to God, to send them to Him is my duty" putin-russian president.
This should be d watch words of our security men.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
adaweezy:
Well done Abba Kyari
dat Abba Kyari has always be my man...May God continue to protect him and his men.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Fourwinds: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
youmour:
Wait oh,ijaw dey Ondo nii?
yeah.!! we have Ijaw in Ondo state
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
Fine job by d NPF! I alws laugh when ignorant folks compare d DSS to the NPF! DSS is overrated since their capacity is not alws put to text! But wen they er put to text they flop! Many pple do not knw that there are many NPF guys together wit military who fighting insurgency in d Northeast! Kudos! But u guys need to work on ur greed for money!
I agree with u... there are some MOPL dat fight in d north east
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by femliany(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
But the former Lagos State police commissioner on the eve of his departure.paraded some guyz as the Lekki armed robbers..so nija police too dey lie
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by adaweezy(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

you dey find work for this thread
Am not Jobless ......
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by free2ryhme: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
adaweezy:

Am not Jobless ......

drop your cv tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment / Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.