Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (65923 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Great!!!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by confamgist237: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

So t.b joshua don turn to doctor??

oga oooo

make she confess her sin shikena grin grin
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
E be like say na the Native Doctor wey knack Audu na ehn dey stone Deizani so. grin

#Diezani.. Please return our Monies you stole before you die o!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
i really hope she recovers fully so that she can taste prison life.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by c4tnoelz: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
"when you run out of rope, it is time to grab unto faith" tb joshua
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by ademoladeji(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
#Spiritual ke?
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Phoenix001(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
God will heal her. We need her alive and well, she has a lot to do for this country
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Johnnoo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Man you are dust, and unto dust you shall return... cool
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by viktor01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time sicknesses that will always defy medical treatment.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by IlekeHD: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Too late to bother Jesus! cheesy
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Idrismusty97(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yea that's the best way to gain sympathy from gullible folks. Visit a well known con artist.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by fireforfire: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na wa o.
Dats y its good to kp ur hands clean always.
dis politicians hv sold naija n kpt d change since. dey deserve every single karma dt knocks on dia door.
Do u know how many nigerians dey hv killed indirectly by squandering d wealth dt shuld hv bn used to enrich nig, how many pensioners are barely existing because dia penaions hv bn witheld by wicked politicians , how nany youths dey hv sat on dia futures??
God is NOT sleeping, .......... but he can stil.hv mercy on her n make her change

2 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Kingbilo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
undecided seriously
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Tpave(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is getting serious. This is getting serious.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Phoenix001(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
haabimbohlar:
That woman is alright am not saying she is not battling with cancer but her recent pict is her normal face without make up, she should stop looking for pity or favor as judgment awaits her come April

I don't think you've seen the woman before, even in picture. That is definitely not the same petroleum minister we had in this country

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by plaetton: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
TB Joshua about to catch a bi one.

Lol.

What a wasteland of thieves and clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hope she's not been poisoned? The way people are dying of diseases which I think are chemically engineered. .hmmnn! You chop and the next thing you know...you're dying of cancer or one terminal disease making it seem natural
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by LEXYCOM: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
"Once we lost the election"......so she knew..........anyway, confess ur sins, restitute the money ur have stolen and then u are saved
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by plaetton: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
ril19:
Wohz the credibility of this news?

BTW i thought TB Joshua is a pastor. or is he also a doctor?

Stuuuupid people can't seem to distinguish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Franzinni: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nepa .. No light, fuel nor dey, don't have much... but I am healthy, so I am chilling, sipping cold garri, with iceblock, and cabin biscuit, dreaming of the taste of the two locious KEROSINE MANGO set before me... Riding life like a horse! Alison... Who you hep!??

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by kaybills(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by DeRuggedProf: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
stexsy:
#PrayForMaduekwe

May her soul rest in peace!!!

This woman is forgiven.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by IMO22(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Peeps always approaching God frm a biznes viewpoint(utility maximization) thinking he ain't smart enof.....KONTINU
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by mekaboy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Alison Madueke!

Once upon a times , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick seeking for healing!
You have just confirmed what the bible said that

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS!

May the judgement of all the evil u have done begin this night. Since you have no sin.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Horlufemi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Will the UK even allow that?
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
lolaxavier:
Eh yah...i don dey pity dis woman now. I can imagine what she's going through. Of course, I want her to pay back what she stole but on humanitarian level, I feel pity for her. I lost my brother to cancer and I wouldn't wish that to anyone.

Thanks bro. I too really feel for her. May God have mercy on her. Cancer is a terrible disease. I know with God all things are possible. Only I don't understand why we keep waiting till our situation gets worse before remembering God.

May God forgive her and grant her His divine healing.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by eniolorunopa1: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
May God have mercy on her
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
permsec:
That is why the western world will always be ahead of us in all ramifications.

The woman is sick and needs urgent medical help. Abi no be person wey dey alive you go probe? Such should be melted to Dasuki as well, The man never committed genocide.

Let her be taken care of in UK hospitals there, while her charges awaits her as she recover. Let Dasuki go to National Hospital or Defence Hospital and receive care there. After recovery, the court should start hearing their case.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Mrlekan07034617: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
May God help you to get over this thing called cancer. This crazy disease killed someone very close to me. I wish you quick recovery soonest.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Alison Madueke!

Once upon a times , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick seeking for healing!
You have just confirmed what the bible said that

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS!

The 10 billion ish APC keeps carrying around na lie. Buhari don use 6 billion to service jets in a few months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.