Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (65952 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Etizz: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tomorrow u will hear another news saying it's false, that they never intend to carry her to TB joshua's church and next tomorrow u will also hear dem saying she has bin delivered from same TB joshua's church......

Diz days news don't worth believing....

2 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Temotala: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
She is probably among those who condemned and criticized TB Joshua while in office - based on the statements of Adeboye, Oritsejafor, Kumuyi etc. - but now when she stares death in the face, she is going to him for prayers. Hypocrisy! A prophet they say is without honour in his hometown...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by DeRuggedProf: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ma, I wish you quick recovery from your MAKE-UP Artists and 'Dele Mumu_du'.

RESTORATION THINGS....

A whole online magazine was launched...Oil money sweet sha...
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Btruth: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
I felt sorry for her. Should we not have learnt that the powerful and the rich also cry? Madam Allison, I don't stand to judge you or abuse you, instead, I'll intercede to God for speedy recovery on your behalf. The Lord will heal your blood, water, tissues and every organs in your body in Jesus name.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by IshaqAyinde(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I laugh in french, of what benefit is she politically. If not for d fact dat Jonathan is DUMB

2 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by zigalo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Realdeals:
Flown back to where? When the British authority have seized her passport
She is trying to run from England because they will surely convict her there unlike Nigeria where she will walk free.

Anyways... Get well n refund our money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
May her faith heals her. Get well soon.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by DonXavi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some people sha! When they've tried everything else and have seen that there's no other solution, that's when they remember God.

This is what she should have thought of in the first place, but instead, she resorted to seeking medical solution from the highest supposed professionals who have now failed her.

I pray that God will show her mercy and give her a second chance by healing her so that her healing will draw her to God for the salvation of her soul.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by 9jatatafo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
CACAWA:
Tb joshua isnt in naija oo...he is running away from Lagos corona.

Na over highness be this?!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by SmartMugu: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
I hope TB Joshua tells her to confess publicly to her sins. I definitely won't miss the show on their online TV channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
shocked from frying pan to fire

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by ZITRAN: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
How will T.B Joshua heal her?

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by kasley44(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=captainflash post=40323444]She Never Chi Chum Chin Yet......She Go Vomit Our Money By Fire By Force...[/quote
who is 'our'? the money u would not know how it's spent even if she returns it
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Intendy: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
some people gonna hit jackpot
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by femi4: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:
I hope she will not go the way of DSP and Audu Abubakar. Despite the rumours and allegations against her, we women still see her as a role model.
Abeg, indicate your sex
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by wiseoneking: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
sandraokosun1:
no mind dem, too many scams, they cant even juxapose lies again, i can bet 100%. Joshua would tell her to return nigeria loot.
NO PEACE FOR D WICKED.

May enemies of our progress be in confusion as ths AMEN
quick judge, you aint better off than her.In your little corner you do the worst.YES, LET EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM. Both you the judge and Diziani.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Charly68: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
God is still in the business of healing but she must be reminded that it is confession that leads to salvation..if truly she has embezzled Govt fund,there is need to confess & Restitute thereafter,her healing will begin manifest. There is no sickness that God can not heal. He even want to glorify himself in a situation like this . Wish her quick recovery
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Realdeals:
Flown back to where? When the British authority have seized her passport
Una sha.where you get that news.even us living inon don nor read that news. U be cnnnn
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by samofson: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
How quickly tables turn. If this is true then it means all western medication have been expended and the situation hasnt improved. That would mean that the cancer has spread and there is no need for the patient to go through the pain of chemo and drugs.

At this point, they normally tell the patient to go home and put thier house in order as the inevitable is about to happen. She may be coming home to cleanse her soul, spill the beans and make her peace with God.

I suspect a lot of people will be praying that she doesnt come back cause a dying woman has nothing to loose.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by mu2sa2: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
I wish her all that she wish herself. But madam remember that tb is not God and God can answer the prayer you yourself prays without any intermediary- that's why He is The Almighty God.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by bencomfav: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pls let her go to The Lord's Chosen
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by TJhimself: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:
I thought she is prevented from leaving UK till her money laundering case there is done with!
I don't believe this story , her passport was seized the last time she went to court . So how is she planning on leaving UK .. Make this people find another thing talk jare
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by An2elect2(f): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Very funny and not funny at all.
Tb Joshua? Lol

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Jacko1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is a very good thing very good sign indeed.... As you are at ur lowest madam there is only one thing left for you.... Find God use the last strength u hav and confess Jesus as your Lord and personal savior you may very well not recover from this but you can recover your soul.... It is not over reconcile to all you hav wronged..... Let any money you stole be given to govt or charity do not hold any back.... Leave wit peace of mind so that you wil not miss heaven so sorry madam i do not wish you well i wish you salvation
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Alison Madueke!

Once upon a times , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick seeking for healing!
You have just confirmed what the bible said that

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS!

Who increased the present price of petrol?? Shay they are now saying subsidy should be removed? We as Nigerians don't know what we want. Really!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tell the Diezani's and Madueke's to stop Wasting precious time and Fly this Woman to THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT THIS WEEKEND, SATURDAY &SUNDAY. SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO MEET THE PASTOR. SHE SHOULD JUST ATTEND THE HOPE FOR THE NEEDY PROGRAM THIS WEEKEND. 28TH &29TH NOVEMBER.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by manosteel(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg! Abeg! Abeg! They should stop this woman from dying o, even if it is to put her on life support and all expenses paid by Fg just to make sure she balances her account before taking her exit.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by giftedben: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
The living writes the lies of history... This woman have really suffered from alot of accusations. we should not rush Into conclusions inorder not to regret our actions and behaviours. She will be of good help to us alive than dead. We should learn to be patient to hear from the accused. I still ask these questions how can One person steal billions of dollars and Nigerian Government cant find Concrete Evidence on how the Money was stolen and moved unless the person have the backing of higher powers. If so Why is she made to suffer alone. What about the wistle blower who made such allegations. We have heard of the American whistle blower whom accused the united state of stealing private datas and he has proved it and was exiled for telling the truth . Why is Nigerian whistle blower different. instead of coming forward with prof he is busy enjoying the luxury o Emer Ship. A country were all corrupt politicians are ruling. I did not steal Nigerian Money. That is what She said but The Government have not come forward to tell us she stole the country's money. Get well soon Madam.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by GudluckIBB(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
mekaboy:

May the judgement of all the evil u have done begin this night. Since you have no sin.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

I agree I'm a sinner and by the blood which jesus shed on the cross, I'm a free man!

Howver, no matter the gravity of my sins, I have never caused the suffering of my people like what Allison did to Nigerians.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by delishpot: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
leave TB joshua out of this and fast and pray. It is God that heals.Howmany famous people that went to TB got healed? If she is talking about deliverance like Tonto and that other nollywood boy Jim Iyke then she should go. But for cancer?
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Temotala: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Everyday, we keep hearing about TB Joshua! He turned Tanzania upside down two weeks ago, managed to get his station Emmanuel TV on DSTV last week and now Madueke wants to visit him for prayers. Is there any other pastor in Nigeria that’s actually active?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.