Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (97254 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by misterawo: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Setaje:

Oga I am from delta. I no where I belong.

Does is matter where you belong? You are just one voice. You have no follower.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by RichieF27: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
i just love this Man ...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Setaje(f): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
misterawo:

Does is matter where you belong? You are just one voice. You have no follower.

Hahahhahahaha. For your mind.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Kennitrust(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
cornel00:
the zoo must fall....can't wait to start massacring some people in my area
including ur daddy and mummy
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by ezeomaigbo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=40328597]Some things we learned today.

Nigeria Did not Burn Because Of Kanu.

He does not have hair in the middle of his head.

He is completely on his own.

No man has ever won a fight with any Government in the World.

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands, off him and he is regretting.

It's so amusing to watch the 7antics of a lunatic but hallowing to have him as a son. I am amused by your display of ancestral madness.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Ever heard of Martin Luther King? Nelson Mandela? And 68 mo.rons liked his post.

Those were not seccessionists & they never preached genocide and arms purchase. Now who is d MO.RON?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
viviangist6:
Biafra Pro-Leader Nnamdi Kanu in court Today , After the Court photos below

source http://viviangist.com/photos-of-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-today

are you sure your website is accessible at all?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by IGBOSON1: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Ever heard of Martin Luther King? Nelson Mandela? And 68 mo.rons liked his post.

^^^Bros, that's what blind hate can do!

These scum hate Igbos with a passion, yet don't ever want to contemplate a Nigeria without us! One would have thought they'd all be in support of Nnamdi kanu and IPOB as this would facilitate a quicker exit of Ndigbo from their evil enterprise of a country!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by kraftsta(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Some things we learned today.

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands, off him and he is regretting.

I haPpy say u Know say HungerBAD, buh by d time dat brukutu man finish with all u zombies in dat zoogeria ur name go change from "hungerBAD" to "hungerDONKILLME" . I don't expect u to understand our struggle cos u don't seem to understand why u exist. U can write ur trash n those m*orons with low IQ such as urs will be giving ur write up a thousand "likes" n I guess dat makes u feel good buh in d real sense u are all detached from realities. Our struggle will still go on and we must get wat we desire so go ahead n write more trash with a million likes cos our struggle is not on nairaland but for our promised land...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kai,I just dey pity this guy,the way he go stay long for jail,he will curse the day he even heard the word Biafra
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by willibounce1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wabiaezoba:
I Just like this GUY.Love his Spirit.If anything happen to that GUY NIGERIA SHOULD GET READY FOR STRANGE HAPPENINGS.IT IS HIS RIGHT.DONT DEPRIVE A NATION OF ITS RIGHT.IF THINGS WERE NORMAL IN THIS COUNTRY NOBODY WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT BIAFRA.

Nothing will happen if kanu dies. Some ibo touts will only make noise in the east and get killed by soldiers. After 3 weeks they'll go back to business. Ibo ppl wey like money pass CBN

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by calaway: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

Kanu has the entire ibo nation behind him ......forget rochas okoroawusa and co. they only represent their interest..... as for the court appearance francis05 presented a true picture of the support kanu has from ibo nation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm begining to realize that the Yorubas don't really want the Igbos to leave Nigeria because they're so daft to stay on their own.Before you say Jack Robbinson,they've said "Lagos"!Since the only developed state in Nigeria is Lagos,that means Nigeria is truely plagued with retardness.A man who prefers to do the same thing all his life will keep on getting the same result till eternity.

A country where a citizen is seen as a stranger in another state,a country where sentiment and tribalism is the order of the day,a country where government officials are seen as gods,a country where accountability by politicians is zero,a country where minimum wage is mere 18,000 and governors are planning to reduce it just to cut cost;while the same governors and their aids' salaries can pay minimum wage to all civil servants in the state.

This same country has no plans for youths,no power supply,dilapidated roads,no health facilities,no portable water etc,and we call it a country.
Any normal human being would always dissociate themselves from this zoo because it's not fit to be called a country.
Fela said it in his song "suffering and smiling" which is what people kicking against Biafra are known for.

The gospel truth is that Nigeria is a cursed country and her citizens have accepted it that way,why don't you leave people who refuse to be part of this cursed land alone?Nigerians are been rejected everywhere in the world just because there's nothing to write home about the country.
Any man or woman that sees the agitation of Biafrans as a wrong battle is a slave and will remain a slave for eternity.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by omooba969(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
efizee:
Haven read all the bashing from hateful and angry people, i have come to the conclusion that the igbo's are the most vibrant and decisive ethnic group in Nigeria, all i can see here is hatred, so much hatred for no just course, but one thing is certain Nnamdi Kanu is loved by his people and they proved it today with their massive turn out at Abuja for the first hearing of his case, besides the hatred all i can see is a set of young people who welcome injustice with both arms and support evil, if the igbo's want out, why is it a threat to the yoruba's and the hausa's, except the igbo's mean a lot to you people otherwise you should let them go, any reasonable person will not force an individual to coexist with him or her against their will as this will breed too much trouble, it's best if the igbo's are left to be on their own, that's the only way to achieve lasting peace in Nigeria.... I advise Nigerians to think this carefully to avoid troubles.

Guy, there's no trouble anywhere. We are good together as Nigerians, the problem we have in this country (which is common to all) is inequality .

If you guys, per adventure, get your Biafra I want you to know that there will be infighting as majority of you lot are greedy to a fault & to the bone; that's not to say we don't have greedy people amongst other tribes. Unfortunately, this is the black man's problem.

I must confess that I enjoy the company of Igbo girls grin because they are warm & down to earth. My Igbo friends(guys) are hustlers, always rocking & I admire them as well.

In a nutshell, we are good together! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by ODUBEZE: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

Lies! I watched it on TV.
He was unwaivering, waiving to the huge crowd who came to show their support even while the security personnel was trying to stop him, he was unperturbed!
Why are you so desperate to the extent of telling lies?
Igbos are solidly behind KANU except for very few who have soiled their hands with govt. money! They never cared about the people but themselves!
Mandela won, today he is death but history will never forget him!
Like it or not history will forever remember KANU as far as Nigeria is concern and even internationally!
But you, who knows you? who will remember you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by fireforfire: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
kaycid77:

IDIOt shut up that white bears have always been there...in fact they are looking fresher now kiss.... He is formidable and unshakable

Shatap dia
Fresh ko smooth ni.
hv ueva seen anybody come out frm naija prison lukin fwesh? uthink say na uk prison wey be like sheraton ? ok since he luks fresher now den he shuld remain dia since e good for him bodi
Continu
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Emmau0091(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hey! But in all honesty igbos has genuine grievances against the Nigerian state but unfortunately Nnamdi Kanu is not the right person to champion the course of ndigbo...he is doing everything wrongly n if something is not done like is being done to checkmate him he will lead lots of gullible youths to their untimely demise..Most of his so called supporters don't know anything about the History of Nigeria or Biafra...I will only take biafrans serious when we hold our present leaders, governors and legislators accountable for all the money been allotted to them to better the lots of me and you bt the pocketed it due to their selfishness. If those monies had been used on projects that will impact our lives positively, nobody will hav time to be on the streets or on social media protesting or arguing for Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

/
Do I support Kanu? No.
Do I respect him? Yes!
Why?
He has a conviction and is fighting for what he believes in. If he dies in the struggle, people would know his stand.

But you will rather die like a chicken than fight for anything because you have no faith in your capabilities.
As a coward, it is easier to run to a church and call on God to come down from heaven to better your life instead of being proactive.

You can disparage Kanu all you like. But take a closer look...that's a real man and what men used to be. Not the sissified metrosexuals like you.
/

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
I understand your anger,you know,when a man is realy pained,he sometimes says things doesn't mean.
FisifunKododada:
cool I used to like Kanu UNTIL he starting calling on Igbos to kill my tribes people. Now I wish him suffering and pain. Amen.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
mykel231:
A Yoruba calling Igbo coward,wonders shall never end.Ask your parents about your tribe,I think they'll explain better.
go and ask ojukwu and your generation who have never done anything heroic in their miserable lives who the biggest coward in Nigeria is? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by IGBOSON1: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
klax:

This guy may be gone soon if this untrained fool do not quickly behave or if people that matters in igbolans do not intervene to safe this guy he may be dead soon. I overheard from a reliable source to deal ruthlessly with him. This guy forgot a proverb that say *when you don't have someone to defend you don't go and find trouble* meaning don't go on a trip that your family alone can not sponsor orelse you are a gonner

He wants to fight or agitate for biafra the igbo big wigs both in power, politics and money are not on his side oh boy your case is a sorry case. Breaking apart of a country is not a job of one person neither formation of a new nation is not the job of one man but he was misguided, misjumped and jumped into fire. Why can't he say those blablabla again because how dare him to say Nigeria must burn down rather he will be burn down now. Sorry to say I have no pity on him because he was warned initially not start what he could not finish. Nigeria is no longer 1966 era neither igbo are still in 1966 era except those foolish ones like him.

If my word pains yiu pls jump lagoon or huge transformer because I came from that side by parenthood but in blood I'm not because *I don't hate human and i don't fight foolishly*.

^^^No one asked for your unsolicited 'advice' so shove it!

As per the part in bold: you do realize you've indicted you bloody uncivilized 'one Nigeria' with that assertion? When some tell you you're living in a lawless animal kingdom now you go begin dey vex!

You think Nnamdi kanu didn't know the level of you peoples depravity, hate and capacity for wickedness before coming to get arrested? He wasn't caught, rather he gave himself up! Did it ever occur to you evil lot that he's equally prepared to pay the ultimate price....prepared to walk the talk?

You actually expect the useless Igbo elite -that have been MIA since the end of the uncivil war to date- to buy into his ideals of self-determination and freedom.....after accepting the few crumbs the Hausa/Fulani deigned to throw down for them? Dude get real!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by dotcomnamename: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
efizee:
Haven read all the bashing from hateful and angry people, i have come to the conclusion that the igbo's are the most vibrant and decisive ethnic group in Nigeria, all i can see here is hatred, so much hatred for no just course, but one thing is certain Nnamdi Kanu is loved by his people and they proved it today with their massive turn out at Abuja for the first hearing of his case, besides the hatred all i can see is a set of young people who welcome injustice with both arms and support evil, if the igbo's want out, why is it a threat to the yoruba's and the hausa's, except the igbo's mean a lot to you people otherwise you should let them go, any reasonable person will not force an individual to coexist with him or her against their will as this will breed too much trouble, it's best if the igbo's are left to be on their own, that's the only way to achieve lasting peace in Nigeria.... I advise Nigerians to think this carefully to avoid troubles.

STORY Bla, bla, bla, bla, bola, bla, bla, bla, bla,undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by repogirl(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
cassyrooy:
For or Against ma? Hope that your story is moving, been long i checked in(FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS) grin
The guy deserves a fair trial and not being locked up indefinitely.

As for the story, it is moving small small oooo, although it's still quite far from ending... You can visit and see for yourself. smiley
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by PrinceNwokeji: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ends Time court
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Bollinger(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
janellemonae:

Those were not seccessionists & they never preached genocide and arms purchase. Now who is d MO.RON?

I only quoted your lack of knowledge of the strength of one man's ideas. You seem to misunderstand it. History has proven how powerful it can be.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
When a LovePeddler gives birth to a bastard like you,what would people expect?Nonesense!
klax:

This guy may be gone soon if this untrained fool do not quickly behave or if people that matters in igbolans do not intervene to safe this guy he may be dead soon. I overheard from a reliable source to deal ruthlessly with him. This guy forgot a proverb that say *when you don't have someone to defend you don't go and find trouble* meaning don't go on a trip that your family alone can not sponsor orelse you are a gonner

He wants to fight or agitate for biafra the igbo big wigs both in power, politics and money are not on his side oh boy your case is a sorry case. Breaking apart of a country is not a job of one person neither formation of a new nation is not the job of one man but he was misguided, misjumped and jumped into fire. Why can't he say those blablabla again because how dare him to say Nigeria must burn down rather he will be burn down now. Sorry to say I have no pity on him because he was warned initially not start what he could not finish. Nigeria is no longer 1966 era neither igbo are still in 1966 era except those foolish ones like him.

If my word pains yiu pls jump lagoon or huge transformer because I came from that side by parenthood but in blood I'm not because *I don't hate human and i don't fight foolishly*.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Reference(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm. Nigeria had better watch carefully how it handles this issue. The Abacha government messed up the Saro Wiwa issue and it has cost the state trillions en-counting. The Yaradua government mishandled the Boko Haram rebellion and it is costing thousands of lives en-counting. Is the Buhari led government going to strike the third and certainly fatal blow to the 'State of the Union'.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by onatisi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kanu must be having some regrets now .
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by bakila: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
silibaba:
O BOY THIS GREAT MAN DONGAIN POPULARITYOOO

JUST SEE OR LOOK DOWN AT VIEWINGTHISSSSSSSTOPICCC

It is not up to some of the Abubakar Audu threads.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
I prefer Hausas to Yorubas any day,that's how bad I about the Yorubas.
omooba969:

Why harbour this much bitterness in your heart against the legendary & most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria?

What does a piper stand to gain from boasting in the presence of one who dictates the tune?

Guy, you need to behave yourself & give love a chance or else that same bitterness will eat you up from within.

My 2kobo. cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
I prefer Hausas to Yorubas any day,that's how bad I feel about the Yorubas.
omooba969:

Why harbour this much bitterness in your heart against the legendary & most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria?

What does a piper stand to gain from boasting in the presence of one who dictates the tune?

Guy, you need to behave yourself & give love a chance or else that same bitterness will eat you up from within.

My 2kobo. cool
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by bakila: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
onatisi:
Kanu must be having some regrets now .
True talk, when some is bald he should not look for Government trouble. The low cut will be bushy and you will not look Handsome again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.