Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42398 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
I laaugh wen some people talk...Mr man over 3million people died the last time and am sure ur grand. Father was among and ur father forgot to tell u au they cover his mouth from when Nigeria army comes. Around...my son and fellow do remember the story of corps, house fly and grave hmmm a word is good for the wise #dontthinkit

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ezebunafo(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Really @ bolded? The zoo don't seem to be standing to me. How much is fuel in the Zoo? How about the daily bomb blast occurring in the zoo? Not forgetting the 105 missing or dead soldiers from the zoo? Or you want me to mention how Benin Republic has invaded 16 villages in the zoo?

As long as am concerned, the zoo has fallen and Biafra is here
hahaha wake up its 11:30am
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by j1mmy: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Rubbish threat - even Ojukwu ran away like small boy when the kitchen got too hot!

IGBO people are the weakest Nigerians...Nothing will burn!
illiterate mallams have been slaughtering IGBOs for decades and NDIGBO never raised a finger to mallams
IGBO people are the most killed people in Nigeria when there is terrorism, northern tribalism, armed robbery, drug dealing and 419 yet IGBO people simply ignore until the next time.

IGBO people are more interested in money, crime and business than fighting anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by henrro(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Just imagine what a respected and highly influential movie producer is saying...

[b][/b]
I dnt knw how some people reason, What do you guys think that made Nnamdi Kanu to came back to Nigeria, DON’T he knw he would be arrrsted? Thats what he planned for, and it working dy way head planned it
Source:[color=#006600][/color]
https://mobile.facebook.com/hashtag/iamigbo?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10208315460312905%3Atl_objid.10208315460312905%3Athid.1496050659%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A6240525221641482829
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Eddygourdo(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
ShadowCabinet:
MY BROTHER ALEX IS IN PRISON FOR RAPE

Mr man, what's that lady's picture with the silly advert ding on your signature page.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
nobody will watch this guys movie again. dumbass. your business is predicated on selling to the public and you make this kind of statement. don jazzy is in fact a wise man. he says i am nigerian first. he knows wassup

Mumu...SE and SS will continue to watch his movies. SW can go to hell besides they have no money.

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by andyanders: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Dickson Iruegbu is a usel----ess fool for such comment.Let Kanu be executed and nothing WILL happen.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by HrmOlolade(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Foolish igbo fl*thead bastard we all know your brainwashed tribesmen are only good at making empty threats. Wah a cursed tribe the same thing ojukwu did before he fled. I hate you igbos with passion

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Panshow(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Perhaps he's talking about a script to be acted in Nollywood.

5 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by andyanders: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
ShadowCabinet:
I AM VERY FAT AND UGLY

I SMELL 24 HOURS A DAY

MY MOUTH ODOR IS AWARD WINNING

Let her be.I love her with all those qualities. You want to use this forum to destroy a beautiful woman as your mother never had one. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Elle277(f): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
hmmm..
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Darlduchi: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
They said we will jam radio Biafra,.....they announce to the whole world, they even went ahead to purchase Emos 5 which carries Radio Biafra signals, today we are still broadcasting and Emos 5 is missing in orbit

They said we are internet freedom fighters, until they saw us on ground in our millions, they dare not visit our Facebook anymore.
they said Kanu is a coward, he dare not visit nigeria, until Kanu announce his visit.
They said he will die and he is dead in detention, until he appeared in court yesterday.
They said we can not protest in Abuja until yesterday, when Biafrans sing and sang Biafra song in their face
They said Nnamdi is on his own, until a famous movie star spoke on his behalf.
You son of murderers you should charge Nnamdi for calling your president a terrorist, and pedophile if you have the gut cos that is who he is

God has a script for the zoo, and day by day is been played before our eyes.

Your economy is falling faster than astroid, the world most deadliest terrorist groups are in nigeria killing and destroying christian, you president is in Iran negotiating how to smuggle more weapons for his brothers to continue the Islamisation which he promise to support, rather the at least endangered species(christians to discuss their safety exit, they are here on Nairaland obsessed with everything Hebrew of Biafara

5 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by luggy(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

Who is this compound fool?
hello big fool, if u dont know ur write the man know, so go to hell
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by badex11: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Animated 32G flash drives for sale at giveaway price...call/sms 08064470486 for details

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lekansaka(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
even when mko abiola die nothing happen,na just noise for some days, talk less of this senseless kalu, abeg, d igbo dont no what next for them.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by abeniagbon(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
ShadowCabinet:

I AM CURRENTLY HOMELESS
CAN U HELP ME?
Send me email to astoriatrade@hotmail.com
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by jascon1(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

thanks for saving my saliva. That was my question

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by kenex4ever(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
LordCenturion:
Biafra,nah only mouth them get and their usual drug busines...naija don becom a joke ,see this one like a worm/spaghetti/snake threaten nigeria,,thank GOD that east is part of nigeria,so u wil just start burning from there,i no blame u,but lord lugard and greedy british....LONG LIVE SOUTH WEST,may GOD continue to bless that land.
na only human parts business una sabi for oyo n ogun states. Pray u dnt become a victim soon. Air head!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by klax(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Who is talking goat or human being Biko Nwanne stop bragging and chest beating if he die what can you do Mr goat producer And what will biafra do As much as I'm concern I don't pray for his death but if he fails to let sleeping dog lie and he is eventually terminated so be it he get what he asked for and nothing will happen I mean naaaahhbaah will happen.

This silly anuofia hegoat talking where was him when boko haram were killing the Igbos in the North or you guys forget so soon Why can't this goat boast Nigeria will burn then Mere looking at this anuofia face you can see stress and hunger all over him pls Bro biko tell kanu to sshhhrraaapp and feck off orelse ............and nothing will happen. Remember igbo are everywhere and successful in their outside igboland so just remember the consequence and be noted it's going to be unlike boko haram case. So uf you want to go ahead and let's see.

One of my mum younger brother has five good solid buildingss in Lagos and Kaduna but with big company in Lagos but has only unpainted 3bed bungalow empty in the village but was in our house last night shouting I have to called the military boys at the gate to walked him out or be beaten up, a foolish man spend all your money in another mans land and be shouting biafra fool

Dont stay in South West or south south or North doing your business and be shouting biafra pls who is fooling who Bloody cowards. If my words anger you go and kill yourself ok. A brave man I mean a real man when he says I hate something never eat it or taste or stays around that thing but still eating it or staying around what you hate makes you a coward. Period pack your loads and return to village simple then shout biafra then you are making sense.

5 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ichidodo: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

This picture is not scary enough;try harder!

Whatever makes you sh**t yourself.....

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MegaMan1987: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Igbos always say things like this. "If Jonathan loses, Nigeria will burn" blah blah. Nothing ever happens. Truth be told the only that will burn is his chest from an AK47 bullet. Igbos know better than to Bleep with the army.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by arumay: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

the questioner is a nicompoop. Biafra must come
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by mranova(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
See this mumu, you are supposed to be a public figure and a role model but see the rubbish you are writing shame on you. It's about time we boycott all the Nollywood movies you produce or feature in, let's see how you will make money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / 3 Soldiers Killed, Others Injured By Landmines Set By Boko Haram In Borno (Pix) / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.