Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari (41916 Views)

PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by moderatorr1: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
He's a bloody liar with a capital el (L).

My heart bleed for Nigerian youths,these old men has finished the present and future youths of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Brightology2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lasisi69 i greet u
lasisi69:
End time looters

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
panachuku:
lies. looted funds returned to be re looted by the likes of Amaechi, fashola, Ogbeh and co, tell us another story

Yes you can tell it's a lie from your bed room.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Sasuwa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Change dole!
Change dole!
Change dole!
Sai baba
AceRoyal:
Chai Baba U can lie oooo! Commander In Chief of Propaganda! When Old men lie,it's terrible.
After dem go say old men no dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by omenka(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

You clap when you hear that Diezani is returning to Nigeria on Friday to return real cash grin
Here we go again with the damn monkeys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by lasisi69(f): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Brightology2:
Lasisi69 i greet u
Bright, I Hail o

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Pascal181: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Best liar ever. Oga baba we re tired of hearing falacies. They re returning n u nd ur hgovernors re threatening 2 reduce minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
End time looters
The shortest route to fame on Nairaland is being a hardcore ethnoreligious bigot or incredibly dumb, just like you.

This your trash is boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by TruthHurts1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mr.Presido, sorry to have to point this out, but you seem to do more talking outside Nigeria than you do within Nigeria. I'm not even aware of any press conference you have given since May 29th. Hope all is well with you? Because if it is not well with you then we're in big trouble in this country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by lasisi69(f): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
omenka:
The shortest route to fame on Nairaland is being a hardcore ethnoreligious bigot or incredibly dumb.

This your trash is boring.
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by seacoast(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
If they are returning their loots and we don't know them and what they returned.... I Still see it as KWORUPTION

6 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by clevvermind(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
how much are we talking about here? he should tell us na.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Seriously this government is sick. This was the same past administration looters have returned stolen money at the beginning of this administration yet Nigeria is broke. Na twenty naira note them they return ni? Cox if that is the case I'm returning double allowee I collected at the end of nysc. APC is a disaster

4 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by free2ryhme: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
neolboy:
President Muhammadu Buhari during his working visit in Iran has disclosed that some treasury looters have commenced returning stolen money voluntarily.

Meanwhile, the president stated that he was not pleased yet as his administration would stop at nothing to confirm all stolen funds and not a fraction was returned.

The president revealed this during a communicating session he had with members of the Nigerian community living in Iran.
The Nigerian leader didn’t list the names of the former government officials who have so far returned parts of stolen assets.

Buhari also did not reveal how much had so far been returned to Nigeria’s treasury.
The president stated that unlike what was appropriate in 1985 when he was a military head of state that suspects could be imprisoned while being probed, democracy and rule of law do not encourage that.

He said: “ On corruption; yes, they (the past government officials) are still innocent.
“But, we are collecting documents and some of them have started voluntarily returning something. But we want all.
“When we get those documents, we will formally charge them to court and then we will tell Nigerians to know those who abused trust when they are entrusted with public funds.
“So, the day of reckoning is gradually approaching.”

President Buhari also pledged to deal conclusively with saboteurs who are destroying pipelines and stealing crude oil.
“I believe if you are in touch back at home, you would have been told that already there is some improvement in power,” he noted.
“ We haven’t said anything to them yet. I think they only find it sensible or appropriate for them to try and improve the power.

“I’m sure you know about the privatisation of the power sector; your old friends NEPA or Power Holding Company of Nigeria have been sold to a number of interest groups.
“Those who normally steal Nigerian crude and those who blow up installations, whether they call themselves militants or whatever, they are still there,” he said.

Nigeria and other GECF members now account for 42 % of global gas production, 70 % of global gas reserves, 40 % of pipeline transmission of gas and 65 % of the global trade in Liquefied Natural Gas.

President Buhari is expected back to Nigeria on November 24, Tuesday.

source:https://www.naij.com/647129-looters-voluntarily-returning-stolen-funds-buhari.html

mention their names

if na poor man we no go hear word

2 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Segadem(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
ibkgab001:
Worship with us at:
Looters Fire Ministry

23/24 EFCC ave
Off ICPC Express way
Owerri
Igbo state
Biafra
head quarter parish located at Daura Crescent

3 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by gurunlocker: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
so don't give us Nigeria is broke story o

3 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by samofson: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why is it that PMB finds his tongue overseas and never at home? We keep hearing about how our contry is faring when he goes on international trips.

Is it that our journalist don't have the balls to ask pressing questions or he is more comfortable talking in the presence of foreigners?? I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by DelGardo: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's what we voted for...

We encourage those still contemplating to come forward, return our money and await our decision on whether to send them to jail for a while or ask them to sweep some roads or clear some neighborhood gutters.

If they don't.... hmmmm, no wailer should complain when charges are reeled out and long jail terms handed down.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

The change has happened.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by saint047(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
don't judge me until you know me don't underestimate me until you challenge me And don't talk about me until you talk to me.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by coolhumble(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
LMAyedun:
This guy should keep shut abeg!
He doesn't only talk too much these days but e come dey lie join am

Nkan nse o grin
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by yyeanqah(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time looters
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by saint047(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Criticising and leading are very different things. Prior to this time, GMB was a career critics. He famously said "Subsidy is a fraud"...

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by chi4ik4(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari we are not gullible, only dullard like you will believe u. pls don't cover up your weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Intendy: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
3 gbosas for you.oya..
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by klax(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari listen carefully I say it in capital *NOBODY CARES*

NO FUEL, NO LIGHT, NO ROAD, NO ECONOMY, NO SECURITY INFACT NO LIFE and you are talking looters are bringing money back pls to what effect

Buhari should go to hell with Tom and dick stories it does not move people with senses again except apc baboons who reason through their anus.

4 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by saint047(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
There is no silence as loud as the one where your conscience keeps asking you "Did you even understand the # Change you campaigned for?" The first mistake: this APC Govt believed its own lies that there's so much money available but the former Govt was splurging it. The second mistake: this Govt believed governance was as easy as it looks from the outside (a mistake we make too as football watchers). The third mistake: outright rejection of whatever message PDP was selling - some didn't even want to hear it and compare, just #Change
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by wink2015(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=18pt]With Nigeria having difficulties finding international market for it petroleum products and oil revenue falling to about $40 usd Buhari just have to get all this money back from this generations of stealing public office holders.

The Buhari administration should start jailing public officer holders found to have embezzle public funds.
[/size]
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Gondonu: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
AceRoyal:
Chai Baba U can lie oooo!
Commander In Chief of Propaganda!
When Old men lie,it's terrible.tongue
grin cheesy
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Mbediogu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40356260][i][b] undecided THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRU DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU L

Smelly mouth who can't spell his name
without mentionig Biafra. We all love Nigeria if u dont know.
The problem is injustice against us by ur ppl.
Agitation dont cause crimes. It is the other way round you hare
brained airhead.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.