Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari (42067 Views)

PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by M4gunners: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRUPTION AND GIVES NUISANCE LIKE NNAMDI KANU THE CHANCE TO THRIVE ALL IN THE NAME OF RULE OF LAW AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HEREBY DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO RULE NIGERIA TILL 2023.
Kill yourself if you like,Biafra is almost here.

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Osezzua(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRUPTION AND GIVES NUISANCE LIKE NNAMDI KANU THE CHANCE TO THRIVE ALL IN THE NAME OF RULE OF LAW AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HEREBY DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO RULE NIGERIA TILL 2023.

Keep spewing hate from ur rubbish mouth. Guys like you with such level of intolerance for others ought not to have d right to speak in a public platform as this.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Thavocalist(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Story for the gods

Don't tell me that this is part of the change that everyone talked about during his campaign. shocked
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by olowokandeadebo: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibadan electricity distribution company is 419 over 6months no light and they continue to bring high bill. Pls BABA have dent your image ooo...........pls BABA crush them
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Funjosh(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
msglobalwonder,rokiatu,vickyrotex,freeglobe,eleko1,funjosh,seun and lalasticlala nko?have dey returned their own

Harmatan don dey affect you abi

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
francizy:
Whenever it dawns on them that they have nothing to offer, they dish out ridiculous lies to the delight of their zombies, eg, keneking... grin grin grin
i wish 1984 can repeat itself so that u see d truth

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Kestolovee95(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRUPTION AND GIVES NUISANCE LIKE NNAMDI KANU TO THRIVE ALL IN THE NAME OF RULE OF LAW AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HEREBY DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO RULE NIGERIA TILL 2023.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by DonXavi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why does this president speak to Nigerians only when he is outside the country? Is he afraid of anybody?

I smell lies even from far in this issue of some persons returning back their loots. If really what the president is alleging is anything to believe, he should please make known the names of those people who have already returned money to the FG coffers.

The APC I know can never hold back the name of anybody if such a person returns any stolen government money.
if that ever happened APC would've swiftly gone to the media to make a mess of such a person so as to show Nigerians that they're working the talk.

APC should please stop this their propaganda stunt and start working because we know that the election campaign period has gone long ago.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Judas2013: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
adeniyia33:
Be careful and never joke with anointed one.....

anointed by Nigerians?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
really.....
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Elevate147(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
buhari think everybody is as dull as him,why protect their identity?

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by saint047(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
GEJ and his ministers stole billion of dollars as they made us to understand and still maintain capital projects and all other functions of the government. And now we have a president who is not stealing no capital projects ongoing salaries not been paid regularly money not flowing to the pocket of ordinary man in the street the big question is who broke Nigeria?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by anthony86(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who is looters?
So he or she doesn't have a name Abi?
How much exactly was returned so we can relate it to what was stolen?
At least we knew about Abacha's loot and how much has so far been returned.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Lionsclaw: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
And you are keeping the money in a safe box till poverty kills the people.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by damocool(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
adeniyia33:
Be careful and never joke with anointed one.....

U fall my hand bro, he's only seeking for attention..
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by mbulela: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
silly story.
Are the returns anonymous?
We need complete details after all the money is our commonwealth.
Besides this Nicodemous method is not legally acceptable.
I do not believe all these returned money. All the ones gotten from Abacha, what were they used for? Stolen by a new thief?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ikombe: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
If only u knew what powers like dis can make someone do undecided
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Mikkyblack: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Returning it to which account??
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ikombe: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
olowokandeadebo:
Ibadan electricity distribution company is 419 over 6months no light and they continue to bring high bill. Pls BABA have dent your image ooo...........pls BABA crush them
u never chi chum chin grin. Shey be na change u want , na change you go get cheesy

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by cyril10(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:
Including Pastors? e.g Kumuyi and his brethren?

I pity your soul.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by gift1108(f): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari what about the one u urself stole also return ur own to balance up everything

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
There's no hiding place for treasury looters. I don't wish them sick or dead, all I want is for them to return our common patrimony, jail and then die by hanging.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I b 100% apc bros o

I be 100% Nigerian oh grin grin grin

Anyway, 6 Guilders for you sha...
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by doneyor(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari, you LIE. Stop misleading the world cause you ain't good either. Return the $2Billion got missing in your office as Minister of Petroleum . Which kind thief de call another thief! Amechi almost sold the whole of River state , how much has he return to you, dear President?

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
End time looters

I trust you, you no dey carry last..

End time commenter grin grin
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
End time looters

I trust you, you no dey carry last..

End time comment grin grin
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by PLANETMARS(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajepako:

I be 100% Nigerian oh grin grin grin

Anyway, 6 Guilders for you sha...
ur plan na to theif my phone when I don high with d gulders ba?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
ur plan na to theif my phone when I don high with d gulders ba?

That ya phone wey you take rubber-band hold abi?

yes now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
otu nnegi

No mind these e-rats..

No sense of humour like dem boring baba

' End time out nnegi' for him jare.. grin grin grin
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
remain for Diezani and Dasuki to return their own.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Alwaysup: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
See ooo. Who and who?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by PLANETMARS(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajepako:

That ya phone wey you take rubber-band hold abi?
yes now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol u sabi d phone wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.