Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pls I Need Ur Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Help. (765 Views)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Help. by jenibayo(f): 4:57pm On May 24, 2009
I live in austria and i have a guy who i love so mush in nigeria and there is this guy asking me to be his girl. I don't love him and i don't no how to tell him to let me be.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by justwise(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2009
jenibayo:

I live in austria and i have a guy who i love so mush in nigeria and there is this guy asking me to be his girl. I don't love him and i don't no how to tell him to let me be.

Be straight up with him, tell him that u have a bf and not interested in him. Don't send him any conflicting msgs. Just stand ur ground and mean it.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by Igwe9(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

Be straight up with him, tell him that u have a bf and not interested in him. Don't send him any conflicting msgs. Just stand ur ground and mean it.
That's it.
Tell him like that, i think he will leave you alone.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by MaiSuya(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2009
jenibayo:

What do you mean by that? Tell him to let you be! simple!
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by C2H5OH(f): 8:05pm On May 24, 2009
Mai Suya:

What do you mean by that? Tell him to let you be! simple!

Lmao! She loves the attention.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by sylve11: 11:14am On May 25, 2009
@poster,
go straight to ur pastor, tell him what's going on. Ur pastor will invite him, after then case close cool
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by justwise(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2009
sylve11:

@poster,
go straight to ur pastor, tell him what's going on. Ur pastor will invite him, after then case close cool

Give me a break pls
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by patwhizkid(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2009
Pastor ke! Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by Bim4u: 11:48am On May 25, 2009
Like my sis always said never chase a guy away
Tell him u're in a relationship at the moment but can't say what tomorrow brings
If he's urs u both would still hook up regardless,it's just the timing,
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by IFELEKE(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2009
@Poster,
Open your mouth and tell him in subtle terms that you aren't interested, State your reasons and offer a hand of friendship instead( that is if you can cope with being friends with him)
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help. by sylve11: 1:09pm On May 25, 2009
patwhizkid:

Pastor ke! Wetin concern agbero with overload?

lol, so u don't believe pastor can scare people? cool ok o cool

IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Open your mouth and tell him in subtle terms that you aren't interested, State your reasons and offer a hand of friendship instead( that is if you can cope with being friends with him)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Part And Parcel Of Love, I Mean A Requirement Or Is It Insecurity? / How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? / What Can Be Said Of A Relationship When The Partner Is Always Asking For Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.