Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School (40338 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Try and figure it out! wink

Na Lagimo skit e mean tongue, that Area video
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Ahmed4002(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

See by force help oh!

Hows' leemah4u smiley

She's fine dear tongue
Yes it's by force
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
agrovick:

State of deployment?
Osun state
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
agrovick:

State of deployment?
Osun state.
You?
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:

Na Lagimo skit e mean tongue, that Area video
Gerrarahia joooor angry lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

She's fine dear tongue
Yes it's by force

My regards to her..

Pls don't help me lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Gerrarahia joooor angry lipsrsealed
I'm on my way grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by agrovick(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Osun state. You?
Aregbe people grin Delta state BTW, teach my people well o
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by adeyemi91(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
The randy corper teacher
he is always looking for matured female student to defile
A.k.a the bad guy corper. Lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
okay.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!

The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin

Tifey's category grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
I wish I could add to the list cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ISLAM4theWISE: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
The prof corper I encountered one during my service yr in Delta.... They assigned me to SS1, the class he was taking so to support him, cos the students are too much. He told me to go and sit at the lodge, that he will take over till their POP leave sad. I was at lodge for 2moths doing damn nothing, b4 i discovered my self. I entered town, to some private skulls, i did microteaching, de assigned me that day to pay me 12k. I was also teaching extra lesson in onoda skull 8k..... and home lesson 7k.... So all my state n federal Alawi was saved intact....... Tanks to d prof corper for opening the conditions grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Progress2468(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
The ones that come to class to only explain, while one of the students copy the notes on the board
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
I'm on my way grin
To where?
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Tifey's category grin
I no talk am oh! lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by tolustx(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hehehehehee
No. 1 grin grin
So u be person wifey for here ba? Dem go hear am for our nysc thread.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I wish I could add to the list cheesy
Since that time undecided angry
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by fabem(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!

Let's begin! cool

The one who skips assignment.
This person is unaware about it, but she's making her students life miserable by dumping countless assignments that are impossible to finish before the deadline.

The Noob.
This corper has no experience at all in teaching. He is usually focused and is never late. The students will either forget about him or remember him because he's HANDSOME grin

The ace corper teacher.
Love him or hate him, he's so good at doing his job. He usually coaches student contestants during inter-school quiz. He's also known as the "over sabi corper" grin

The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin

The comedian.
One of the best corpers in school. They're the most memorable ones, fun to be with, turning the class into a comedy show. The students will immediately forget about the lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The one who fails at explaining.
She's incompetent. She'd just read whatever in her textbook and probably has no idea what she's teaching. undecided

The counsellor.
Every class of hers is like a counselling session. She never fails to make an enlightening advice to her students. She might teach for 5mins and the remaining period is for counselling.

You can add yours!
Written by muah! cool

I currently belong to number 5 and 7. My class is no dulling moment. Those student are dulling mofos when i arrived in May but now they are tested and trusted.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
tolustx:
So u be person wifey for here ba? Dem go hear am for our nysc thread.
My brother it's the Lord's doing! grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
fabem:

I currently belong to number 5 and 7. My class is no dulling moment. Those student are dulling mofos when i arrived in May but now they are tested and trusted.
Lol! cheesy
That's good..
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by kinglekan: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
big head where v u been? grin

Hey sweets grin

Me dat yaf been lukn upandan 4 u

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by kinglekan: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

My brother it's the Lord's doing! grin
grin wink
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by flokii: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
madam corper..
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
The randy corper teacher
he is always looking for matured female student to defile
Dem de defile anything. Immature students, fellow corpers, village girls, head mistress...

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

To where?
Come lemme show you grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

See by force help oh!

Hows' leemah4u smiley
am doing great dear
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by gazzy01(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gone are those days
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Hey sweets grin

Me dat yaf been lukn upandan 4 u

angry liar tongue y didn't u come to my house undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redeployed Corp Member Only / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.