Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School (40344 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
Come lemme show you grin
Okay, i'm coming lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
leemah4u:
am doing great dear
Good to know that dear..
Takia of you! smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by pretty050(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
The prof corper I encountered one during my service yr in Delta.... They assigned me to SS1, the class he was taking so to support him, cos the students are too much. He told me to go and sit at the lodge, that he will take over till their POP leave sad. I was at lodge for 2moths doing damn nothing, b4 i discovered my self. I entered town, to some private skulls, i did microteaching, de assigned me that day to pay me 12k. I was also teaching extra lesson in onoda skull 8k..... and home lesson 7k.... So all my state n federal Alawi was saved intact....... Tanks to d prof corper for opening the conditions grin
I need this kind prof, abeg I can't shout
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by kechywillz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
I was the ''Absentee'',as the principal never knew who i was or my name,i cleared every month,collected allowee and was discharged the same time with my mates.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Okay, i'm coming lipsrsealed
you go stubborn ooo angry
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Echelle(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Den I was corper "Afin mi" love dis brilliant Albino girl den... She's smart, sharp, intelligent, neat but an albino embarassed and then I started calling her Afin mi and d whole school joined
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by kinglekan: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
angry liar tongue y didn't u come to my house undecided

Ur house? shocked

Pm me the address na, if i won't turn up shapaly. grin grin

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by romzyxy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin

I have a thing for spoilt n good girls. I ll like to know you. Hp u don't mind?
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by wiZbanky(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
[color=#000050]This ur name na wa oo, na Lagimo skit u wan write abi, I blame Autocorrects grin [/c
olor]
Lagos most cute
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by tolustx(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lmao...
lagmostkuit:

My brother it's the Lord's doing! grin
Iffa hear!!!
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by wiZbanky(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
[color=#000050]This ur name na wa oo, na Lagimo skit u wan write abi, I blame Autocorrects grin [/c
olor]
Lagos most cute
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
wiZbanky:
Lagos most cute

Chai, so na wetin e mean be that sef shocked, Thx baba mi
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by missjahiniekpe(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
The absentee Corper reminds me of someone
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Gabrielwilliams(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshness2020:
The super corper..
He does the work of ...
the time-keeper
The gateman.
Principal/ headmistress..
Class captain et al .
Comes to school before everybody and leaves after everybody..
u go fear na..i kno someone like dat
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
you go stubborn ooo angry
I no stubborn oh! lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
Chai, so na wetin e mean be that sef shocked, Thx baba mi
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Kikikikiki grin grin grin
all these girls na wa ooo angry, so that's what you are hiding undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
all these girls na wa ooo angry, so that's what you are hiding undecided
Yes nah.. angry lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
The womanizing Corper
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
The destroyers: they go after their students yanshes, they get so excited when sch is on sessions. most of them luv to stay in the sch premises.

They will deceive girls,make them clueless and bele-full them in 9months time.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by bharkarh(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
lurlah2014:
the broken English speaker and the tautology cooper the intonation speaking cooper nko lol
no be only cooper, you go still say Cuba grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nanaiky(f): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2015
OP, why must the incompetent corps member be a 'she'?
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Bamz(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Thermythorpe:
I am a combo of all except the absentee and incompetent corper.

End time corper with end time dp. embarassed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 25, 2015
End time corpers
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2015
ShakurM:

Na Lagimo skit e mean tongue, that Area video

No, e mean lag most cute, she doesn't deserve it anyway.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by sparkleRed(f): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Absentee corper cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Redeployed Corp Member Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.