Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School (40329 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by gohzieh(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2015
yomi007k:

I guess d "Wifey Corper". grin

The ones that screw the principal
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by timsarb: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!

Let's begin! cool

The one who skips assignment.
This person is unaware about it, but she's making her students life miserable by dumping countless assignments that are impossible to finish before the deadline.

The Noob.
This corper has no experience at all in teaching. He is usually focused and is never late. The students will either forget about him or remember him because he's HANDSOME grin

The ace corper teacher.
Love him or hate him, he's so good at doing his job. He usually coaches student contestants during inter-school quiz. He's also known as the "over sabi corper" grin

The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin

The comedian.
One of the best corpers in school. They're the most memorable ones, fun to be with, turning the class into a comedy show. The students will immediately forget about the lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The one who fails at explaining.
She's incompetent. She'd just read whatever in her textbook and probably has no idea what she's teaching. undecided

The counsellor.
Every class of hers is like a counselling session. She never fails to make an enlightening advice to her students. She might teach for 5mins and the remaining period is for counselling.

You can add yours!
Written by muah! cool

the ones who uses a particular kind of phrase in every sentence "copper you Know"
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by wiZbanky(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2015
ShakurM:
Chai, so na wetin e mean be that sef shocked, Thx baba mi
anytime
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!

Let's begin! cool

The one who skips assignment.
This person is unaware about it, but she's making her students life miserable by dumping countless assignments that are impossible to finish before the deadline.

The Noob.
This corper has no experience at all in teaching. He is usually focused and is never late. The students will either forget about him or remember him because he's HANDSOME grin

The ace corper teacher.
Love him or hate him, he's so good at doing his job. He usually coaches student contestants during inter-school quiz. He's also known as the "over sabi corper" grin

The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin

The comedian.
One of the best corpers in school. They're the most memorable ones, fun to be with, turning the class into a comedy show. The students will immediately forget about the lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The one who fails at explaining.
She's incompetent. She'd just read whatever in her textbook and probably has no idea what she's teaching. undecided

The counsellor.
Every class of hers is like a counselling session. She never fails to make an enlightening advice to her students. She might teach for 5mins and the remaining period is for counselling.

You can add yours!
Written by muah! cool

I'm the Noob, Lol! Taught at Jet Age Private Eastern Ngwa, Amapu. Yeye place gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redeployed Corp Member Only / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.