Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? (1461 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Liftkid(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
A man married a new wife. After their trad and white wedding, He called the wife one night and showed her a calabash hanging in their rooms and said; wife, this calabash hanging here is the reason why am alive, once it touches ground am gone .

After one year of their marriage, he started ill-treating the woman, restricting her movements, depriving her of money and food sometimes and always shout at her.
As if that wasn't enough, he brought a lady home one night and asked the wife out of their matrimonial room. The lady's face was covered that she couldn't identify the her.
The wife obeyed with tears running down her checks and entered the next room.
The next morning, when the lady had gone. The wife summoned courage, walked up to the husband and confronted him.
The husband started beating her instantly, he beat and beat and beat her then dragged her to the room where the calabash hung and threatened to kill her if she dare raise her voice on him again. Then pushed her down, banged the door and left for the next room.
He sat in the room peeping at the wife to know what her reaction would be.
The woman stood up, looked at the calabash and murmured:
''this man vowed to kill me in this house, its better i bring this down and kill him first before he succeed in killing me first''
Several thoughts were racing her mind. she stood up, grabbed the calabash, grind her teeth and tears started rolling from her eyes. The flash of all the good times spent together, how fair the husband was treating her, their wedding and tradition marriage came to her and the tears increased.
On seeing this the husband brokedown, rushed out from his hideous, cuddled her tightly and started wiping her tears.
Then said to her "I have been doing all this intentionally, the Lady I brought home the other names is my junior sister that was why she covered her face we both planned it, my life doesn't depend on the calabash. I just did that to know how faithful you are.
I'm convinced you are the most faithful/reliable woman on earth. like Fidelity Plc bank slogan '' YOU KIP YOUR WORDS '' (the vow you made on earth).

I Love my beautiful wife!
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by vizkiz: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
oh, oh, oh, yeah... This is superstory... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by maxti: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Big one.

vizkiz:

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by IamLEGEND1: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by libertyfather(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nah lie sad

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Crieff(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Pheals(f): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
vizkiz:
a life of.... enhmmnmm (tears) and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by harffie(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
OP but why??
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Libo45: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Which kind yeye test be that? If the woman should try it with the man, can he endure??. I'm a man but I cant support this nonsense!!

Anyways... Na imagination

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by obiorathesubtle: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Smh.
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Liftkid(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
vizkiz:

starring ?
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Liftkid(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Libo45:
Which kind yeye test be that? If the woman should try it with the man, can he endure??. I'm a man but I cant support this nonsense!!

Anyways... Na imagination

Just to know if she is to be trusted nah!
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
dere are many ways to trust me i wud leave his home i made my promise dats too mch to test me.

Cos in d first place i will never want my husband who i will love so mch die its enof excuse for me nt to do nytin silly just cos ur life depends on it doesnt mean u shd treat me like an animal wat if i lost my life in d process or commit sucide cry cry cry cry

I wud leave his house he remains my husband tho
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Johnsown1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Women or ladies of this age will fail that same test over and over.cos some of them are wicked and greed.
I don't think it is possible to get that kind of lady dis century, cos that story is an imagination

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Lisaflex(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg ,let's sing 2geda jare"..Where d fish drowns n d river die of thirst,ds is super story, ds is super story!....."
Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by IamLEGEND1: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lisaflex:

Abeg ,let's sing 2geda jare"..Where d fish drowns n d river die of thirst,ds is super story, ds is super story!....."

Re: Men Can You Do This To Your Woman And How Many Ladies Can Pass This Exam ? by Liftkid(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Everybody be like; its a superstory none wanna answer my question

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Last Four Digits Of Your Phone No Says About You? / Pls Help, Should I Be Worried? / The Unavoidable End Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.