Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (22843 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Lordave: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
HRich:
Endtime Queue.
cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Am patiently waiting for Mr President Change but PDP senators let the man work then 2019 we would critize him
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Lordave: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
godwinkessi:

NgeneUkwuenu is paying more bro. She's suffering and smiling. Law of karma has visited that cvnt. She will never appear in thread like this, never
She is the brain behind Buharinomics.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
iambabaG:
It's nt possible 2 summon d president jhare.. PDP should stop politicking like kids; nd think beyond their nose.

But he shuld issue a public statement 2 address d issue!

The Minister of Petroleum was summoned. Last i checked Buhari held thst portfolio. The opposition's demand is in order.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
slightlyMad:
I regret voting these guys, when clueless was there, they made it look like they can fix things
now you are there, Boko haram still kills citizens

And you still call Jonathan clueless? When the people that gave him that alias are not in touch with reality?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by castrokins(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Stfu. He's The bleeping Petroleum Minister.

iambabaG:
It's nt possible 2 summon d president jhare.. PDP should stop politicking like kids; nd think beyond their nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
iambabaG:

u are on the fence. Neither here nor there.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by HRich(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
cheesy
:-D :-D
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by maxwell530(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=chisco82 post=40381618]
Use ur briain sir.
No body is summoning the.president, they are talking about summoning him in capacity of the Minister of petroleum.
If he sees it as an insult, then he should appoint someone to fill that ministry.
Instead of focussing on how to diversify our economy to create more jobs and generate more.money, he was bussy thinking of how to corner all the money that comes from the.petroleum ministry.
As if that is the only place we had problem, He want to oversees the petroleum ministry so as to know how much that comes in.
Yes he should take over cbn and finace ministry too since he is the only one prudent enough and capable of handling money.
What we.need is a strong law and bill that will punish anyone who disobeyed the law irrespective of his/her position.
Human beings are the same all over the world, only effectiveness of law and punisment makes the difference.[/quote Bro,I really like this your post oh
If buhari really want to solve nigeria problems, why not make himself a minister for defence since he was once a soldier? Considering the number of lives that lost ona daily basis in the NE of nigeria.
You have nailed it already "Human beings are the same all over the world, only effectiveness of law and punisment makes the difference." That's my quote of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by HRich(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

And you still call Jonathan clueless? When the people that gave him that alias are not in touch with reality?

Smh

Endtime Election. Endtime Jaga
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by GreatEngineer(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
They keep on saying there is fuel in the country but my question is what stop you people from circulating this fuel to arrest this scarcity.

I guess it is corruption and act of sabotage that is causing these nonsense.

Again another question, what happen to the body language of our president? the body language should have made people to fear and start doing the right thing, thereby circulating this fuel instead of hoarding it.

May be the body language has expired, it was just an IGG at the beginning.

This country is not easy to rule but people keep on thinking Buhari is the Jack Baur of Nigeria.

True federalism would help if we can look into it, but the parasitic Northern Nigeria would never agree to this.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by prudencesmart(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Now, I understand the rationale behind the president naming himself the substantive Petroleum minister. He had forseen that some hard times will come with respect to the petroleum sector in the Country as a result of the Oil price fall and extreme wreckage and assault exerted on the sector by the past administration. The president's move was to ease all forms of pressure that may have been mounted on whoever he named the petroleum minister, during the hard times as this, thereby causing unnecessary distraction and friction between the govt, ministry stakeholders and 'foul-criers' before everything falls back to normal. Imagine that someone like Mr Kachikwu were the Petroleum Minister, dem for don serve am notice of appearance. Mr President, I give it you. You are a great leader with great foresight. We will patiently bear through these hard times, knowing very well that good times are around the corner.

One would have taught of you a political sycophant... But it is clearly shown that you are the biggest fool in the world at your age, still very blind to the obvious with all your supporters. If at this stage you couldn't see all that is wrong with the inhumane style of leadership of the President, especially concerning the oil sector , then it will take a very long suffering for supporters like you to gain wisdom and start calling a spade a spade.

If the weak senate of Nigeria under the leadership of the corrupt Saraki cannot see the need to summon the President for some explanation and to let him know , perhaps he doesn't even know, then someone has to tell him the truth about his style of government on time and not praising his ignorance at the detriment of Nigerians and in favour of the corrupt politicians who are suppose to have been serving some jail terms since to allow the senate stand strong and rebuke the Government to sit up, and not to be told after his exit.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bamipet01: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
slightlyMad:
I regret voting these guys, when clueless was there, they made it look like they can fix things
now you are there, Boko haram still kills citizens

why cant you be patient. you are too fast to judge.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by olacollinz(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Nobody is telling you people to summon Mr. President but petroleum minister must be summon. Nigeria are currently facing the great mishap. No petrol, no electricity.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
why make himself minister of petroleum if he wouldn't take the heat?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Goldencollins: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Now, I understand the rationale behind the president naming himself the substantive Petroleum minister. He had forseen that some hard times will come with respect to the petroleum sector in the Country as a result of the Oil price fall and extreme wreckage and assault exerted on the sector by the past administration. The president's move was to ease all forms of pressure that may have been mounted on whoever he named the petroleum minister, during the hard times as this, thereby causing unnecessary distraction and friction between the govt, ministry stakeholders and 'foul-criers' before everything falls back to normal. Imagine that someone like Mr Kachikwu were the Petroleum Minister, dem for don serve am notice of appearance. Mr President, I give it you. You are a great leader with great foresight. We will patiently bear through these hard times, knowing very well that good times are around the corner.
Another gullible fellow identified
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by holyfather(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
free2ryhme:
Buhari should appoint minister for petroleum if he is too big to be summoned by the Senate. Nigerians need explanations as to why fuel scarcity persists even after NNPC claimed it had flooded the market with petroluem products. Nigerians also need clarification as to why such a huge amount is being paid as subsidy when the price of crude is down and why Buhari approved such huge amount after calling subsidy a fraud. Nigeria is bigger than buhari and Buhari can never be God that cannot be questioned.

i have nothing more to say.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Inioluwa01(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
prudencesmart:

One would have taught of you a political sycophant... But it is clearly shown that you are the biggest fool in the world at your age, still very blind to the obvious with all your supporters. If at this stage you couldn't see all that is wrong with the inhumane style of leadership of the President, especially concerning the oil sector , then it will take a very long suffering for supporters like you to gain wisdom and start calling a spade a spade.

If the weak senate of Nigeria under the leadership of the corrupt Saraki cannot see the need to summon the President for some explanation and to let him know , perhaps he doesn't even know, then someone has to tell him the truth about his style of government on time and not praising his ignorance at the detriment of Nigerians and in favour of the corrupt politicians who are suppose to have been saving some jail terms since to allow the senate stand strong and rebuke the Government to sit up, and not to be told after his exit.
Pshzz...pshzz...pshzz......if only you passed your message in a more matured manner, I would have accorded you some respect. #swerve
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by 9izone(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
APC Hmmm! I cry cry cry 4 Nigeria
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by holyfather(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

RUBBISH!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

Can you listen to this guy? Nigeria can never get better if these sort of people exist. I endured a heavy pain reading this post, thanks for hurting me. Tool!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Oladimejy(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
ALL OF U DAT ARE SHOUTING.IF YOUR PAPA OR MAMA NA MINISTER OF PETROL NA GO SHOUT?GOD PUNISH ALL OF U
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by prudencesmart(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Even President of South Africa with all his wisdom is usually summoned by the South African parliament, how much more a dullard of a President that is supposed to be told the truth to sit up and start gaining wisdom before it is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by anthonypeters(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
ARRANT NONSENSE
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

How much is ur APC salary grin

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

You well so?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by gigabyte13: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2015
bilulu:

its a pity u re defending wickedness..... if OBJ wasn't invited does dat make it ryt? Or re u enjoying d scarcity?

my brother, what happened to summoning Kachikwu? Why the president? It is all politics, to ridicule and talk down on Mr president. Abeg leave tori for polithiefcians.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by M4gunners: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
The same APC senators that stood against the #5,000 naira campaign promise, are still the ones covering up for their master, causing suffering for the people.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by PointB: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2015
If the C-in-C belittles himself to become a minister, I don't see why he should perform his ministerial duty, including answering to the people. If he doesn't want to answer to the Senate, then he should resign the post.

Unfortunately, he's just to much of a dullard to understand this lofty concept! Nigeria is doomed with such a man as president!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by CyberWolf: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
YesIam:

For how much ?
N87 P/L
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2015
CyberWolf:
N87 P/L

Not bad.

Please can you help me get a job?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by fejikudz(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
ZOMBIE OO
ZOMBIE ZOMBIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election / 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.