Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps (52377 Views)

Why Are Pres. Buhari's Most Trusted Aides All Igbos..driver, Cook And Physician? / yoruba leaders insist buhari most remain in power / #2016inreview: See Buhari's Most Controversial Quotes In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Jesusloveyou: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:

1. PMB is the minister of petroleum resources. So, your argument on the need to go with Ibe Kachukwu is not convincing enough. Not when we'rein the middle of a national crisis.

2. I did more than voting for change. I actually contributed money (good sum) to have "change" because I was convinced in PMB's sincerity and determination to bring about a positive change. I am not under illusion that it will be smooth. Far from it! However, I am convinced he has made some mistakes that shouldn't have occurred and I reserve the right to say them out and loud.

3. You must think me to be a kid capable of being influenced by others' opinion. I am beyond and above that mister. I advise you not to see anyone criticizing PMB as his enemy or that of Nigeria. Such behaviour tells more negatively about you than the people you childishly label so.

I want PMB to succeed and it's the reason I will offer my criticism whenever I feel there is need to. You can choose to keep quiet in the face of obvious missteps. It's your choice.

Don't hit me below the belt next time! Otherwise, prepare for similar treatment.
it would have be better u keep quiet, than to criticize what u don't know, or has ur criticism change anything, d marketers demand for their subsidy claims, and PMB is ready to pay them, so what else did u want, PMB cannot just paid them without approval by national assembly like before when gej or madueke or NOI wil just pay them without knowing how d money disappear, d change is real, no money wil got missing again, anyway is ur opinion,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Jesusloveyou: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
warrior01:
Beremx and Passingshot actually got my respect today. Nigerians are suffering seriously and everybody especially the media are just playing dumb. Let speak out Nigerians irrespective of party affiliation.
yes u are right, we have to speak out, but who do we speak for or against now, d marketers or d past administration, or PMB and d senate,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it would have be better u keep quiet, than to criticize what u don't know, or has ur criticism change anything, d marketers demand for their subsidy claims, and PMB is ready to pay them, so what else did u want, PMB cannot just paid them without approval by national assembly like before when gej or madueke or NOI wil just pay them without knowing how d money disappear, d change is real, no money wil got missing again, anyway is ur opinion,
What did you smoke? Are you sane?

Ordinarily, I don't join issues with half-baked imp but the fact that you're a PMB supporter is the reason I'm replying you. Watch your mouth boy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Jesusloveyou: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:

What did you smoke? Are you sane?

Ordinarily, I don't join issues with half-baked imp but the fact that you're a PMB supporter is the reason I'm replying you. Watch your mouth boy!
i pity u, u that is a full baked idiot should have know better that PMB is not d cause of d fuel scarcity, i ask again, what did u want PMB to do?, to pay d marketers without senate approvals?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
bulldoza:

What da fùck!

Ofcoz i don't have any condolences

Since your mother is a filthy whòre and your father is nonentity drunkąrd. grin

Bwahahahahahahaha grin he pain am oh grin

Have not even started with you and you're already suffocating like this cheesy
See yourself? undecided sense you no get diss you no sabi edit you no sabi edit see as you edit my flows but still leave many insults to yourself inside...........mehn ! You dull sha undecided you be mega otondo I swear... Olodo rabata

By the way tell your sisters say the first one among them to regain enough elasticity to be able to grip a fat tuber of yam will be welcomed back into my harem for pvssy recalibration cool grin now of you go wink

N:B do a better editing job this time
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

1. PMB is the minister of petroleum resources. So, your argument on the need to go with Ibe Kachukwu is not convincing enough. Not when we'rein the middle of a national crisis.

2. I did more than voting for change. I actually contributed money (good sum) to have "change" because I was convinced in PMB's sincerity and determination to bring about a positive change. I am not under illusion that it will be smooth. Far from it! However, I am convinced he has made some mistakes that shouldn't have occurred and I reserve the right to say them out and loud.

3. You must think me to be a kid capable of being influenced by others' opinion. I am beyond and above that mister. I advise you not to see anyone criticizing PMB as his enemy or that of Nigeria. Such behaviour tells more negatively about you than the people you childishly label so.

I want PMB to succeed and it's the reason I will offer my criticism whenever I feel there is need to. You can choose to keep quiet in the face of obvious missteps. It's your choice.

Don't hit me below the belt next time! Otherwise, prepare for similar treatment.
[/s]

Leaders go on trips with specific officials based on wherever side line discussions, deals and contracts to be negotiated and the fact that PMB is the petroleum minister doesn't mean he's going to be discussing and negotiating deals and swapping technical details with foreing counterparts, this is tge responsibility of skilled professionals within our agencies and ministries.

Saying you want PMB to succeed is one thing, but winning and crying after PMBs 6 months in office and expecting miracle in six months after 55 years of rot and decay is another thing.

Change is a belief system so its either you believe in change or you don't. Its either you have strong personal convictions about the man you are supporting and believe in his ability and capacity to sucdeed or you don't.

I see zero basis for your winning and crying...

Now you are sounding very boring and redundant. Even pathetic and disappointing conning from you instead of the many unintelligent and ignorant wailers on NL.

#Change is not for everybody so get off the #Change train if you are not a beliver. It's not by force...
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Passingshot, this is highly commendable. This shows that your loyalty lies with Nigeria and not a political party or person.

I can see some pained eediots crying because you have decided to stand for the truth. These are cretins whose loyalty lies with 'Sai Baba' no matter what he does. To them, Buhari can never be wrong because they now worship sai baba more than God, I smh.

You have said it clearly that you still support Buhari and not calling him a failure yet these eediots are so bitter.

Please keep it up.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahahaha grin he pain am oh grin

Have not even started with MYSELF grin and I'M already suffocating like this cheesy
See MYSELF ? undecided sense I no get diss I no sabi edit ME no sabi edit see as ME edit my flows but still leave many insults to MYSELF grin inside...........mehn ! I dull sha undecided I be mega otondo I swear... Olodo rabata

By the way tell MY sisters say the first one among them to regain enough elasticity to be able to grip a fat tuber of yam will be welcomed back into my harem for pvssy recalibration cool grin now of you go wink

N:B do a better editing job this time
LOL!
WHAT A WASTE OF A FILTHY PIG
YOUR WHÒRE MOTHER YOU HAVE USED YOU TO DO MENSES grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:

LOL!
WHAT A WASTE OF A FILTHY PIG
YOUR WHÒRE MOTHER YOU HAVE USED YOU TO DO MENSES grin

Pvssy recalibration yhup! grin one of ya sisters would give give the testimony cool You betcha! wink
Bwahahahahahahaha grin
Bwahahahahahahaha grin

I can see your editing is improving but still, you're still an otondo from A-DULL-oh college

;P

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by baby124: 2:52am On Nov 27, 2015
I understand the Iran trip. That was necessary for him to be there. But the Malta trip, the foreign affairs and trade and investment minister was good enough.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 2:55am On Nov 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Passingshot, this is highly commendable. This shows that your loyalty lies with Nigeria and not a political party or person.

I can see some pained eediots crying because you have decided to stand for the truth. These are cretins whose loyalty lies with 'Sai Baba' no matter what he does. To them, Buhari can never be wrong because they now worship sai baba more than God, I smh.

You have said it clearly that you still support Buhari and not calling him a failure yet these eediots are so bitter.

Please keep it up.

And can PMB ever be right in the eyes of you biafrauds, non Nigerians and anti Nigeria elements?

Even if PMB turn Nigeria into paradise or Dubai, you biafrauds still won't be be happy simply because what's good for Nigeria is bad news for you and what's bad for Nigeria makes you happy.

Worry about your Biafra and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

lol at this Biafra telling P.S. to keep it up...

P.S.....den say make you keep wailing.....lmao.

Btw, you can keep P.S. as you new wailing member of the wailing losers. No love lost...
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
arresa:
[s]Leaders go on trips with specific officials based on wherever side line discussions, deals and contracts to be negotiated and the fact that PMB is the petroleum minister doesn't mean he's going to be discussing and negotiating deals and swapping technical details with foreing counterparts, this is tge responsibility of skilled professionals within our agencies and ministries.

Saying you want PMB to succeed is one thing, but winning and crying after PMBs 6 months in office and expecting miracle in six months after 55 years of rot and decay is another thing.

Change is a belief system so its either you believe in change or you don't. Its either you have strong personal convictions about the man you are supporting and believe in his ability and capacity to sucdeed or you don't.

Now you are sounding very boring and redundant. Even pathetic and disappointing conning from you instead of the many unintelligent and ignorant wailers on NL.

#Change is not for everybody so get off the #Change train if you are not a beliver. It's not by force...
[/s]
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
arresa:
[s]
Leaders go on trips with specific officials based on wherever side line discussions, deals and contracts to be negotiated and the fact that PMB is the petroleum minister doesn't mean he's going to be discussing and negotiating deals and swapping technical details with foreing counterparts, this is tge responsibility of skilled professionals within our agencies and ministries.

[/s]
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 3:31am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
i pity u, u that is a full baked idiot should have know better that PMB is not d cause of d fuel scarcity, i ask again, what did u want PMB to do?, to pay d marketers without senate approvals?
[/s]
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 4:00am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s].

According to your sig, PMB and the VP need our prayer and support,but unortunately for you, your needless crying and wimning betrayed your signature since crying, wimning and needless and irrational critism is not offering prayers and supporr.

Again, forget about #Change if you dint believe in #Change.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
BraniacX:

Pvssy recalibration yhup! grin one of ya sisters would give give the testimony cool You betcha! wink
Bwahahahahahahaha grin
Bwahahahahahahaha grin

I can see your editing is improving but still, you're still an otondo from A-DULL-oh college

;P
[/s]
Dry stupíd nonsense

Well, coming from a rétard, what else can we expect grin
The only cure to your misery to plead with your WHÒRE MOTHER to reveal to you who your real father is coz that nonentity drunkąrd old foól is definitely not your father.
Your whòre is so filthy that she can service the whole community,young and old, agbero, merura anything that just have a cork. That habit is what your sisters have inherited and I know for sure that they won't be as lucky as your miserable whòre mother. They will all perish by HIV and sexualy transmitted disease.

Go get a job dolt. Bastąrd miserable son of a whòre.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
arresa:

According to your sig, PMB and the VP need our prayer and support,but unortunately for you, your needless crying and wimning betrayed your signature since crying, wimning and needless and irrational critism is not offering prayers and supporr.

Again, forget about #Change if you dint believe in #Change.
[/s]
Whining not "winning". 5 times you've used it wrongly already. You can tell I have no time for your nonsense anymore.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Dry stupíd nonsense

Well, coming from a rétard, what else can we expect grin
The only cure to your misery to plead with your WHÒRE MOTHER to reveal to you who your real father is coz that nonentity drunkąrd old foól is definitely not your father.
Your whòre is so filthy that she can service the whole community,young and old, agbero, merura anything that just have a cork. That habit is what your sisters have inherited and I know for sure that they won't be as lucky as your miserable whòre mother. They will all perish by HIV and sexualy transmitted disease.

Go get a job dolt. Bastąrd miserable son of a whòre.

Bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

I might send you a video clip of one of your sisters tapping out in the process of getting her Pvssy continuously rammed by moa if you ask nicely cool and when you see her begging for mercy and I ignore, don't blame me, she Started it grin lipsrsealed

Why you no edit my diss this time na as per my instructions ? I actually take pride in being a great online coach you know grin

Sofree Sofree dey cry you hear cheesy

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
BraniacX:

I might send you a video clip of one of your sisters tapping out in the process of getting her Pvssy continuously rammed by moa if you ask nicely cool and when you see her begging for mercy and I ignore, don't blame me, she Started it grin lipsrsealed

Why you no edit my diss this time na as per my instructions ? I actually take pride in being a great online coach you know grin

Sofree Sofree dey cry you hear cheesy
[/s]

Sofree Sofree dey cry you hear cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:
[s][/s]

Sofree Sofree dey cry you hear cheesy grin grin grin grin

You dey actually return my diss give me? shocked

Yeeepa!! Mogbe oh!! shocked

Bullet don finish for my favorite nairaland otondo toy gun be that cheesy
But my wording dey pain wella sha cool

I dey come

Make I go bring bucket for your tears wink grin tongue

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Did gej even save for himself? He looted practically everything.

Yet paid salaries as at when due that Ajaya can't pay. No strings attached Buhari is failure. He has failed Nigerian and international community morethan PDP 16 years of misrule.

Join me to read expression of ajaya by international investor. It may help you
1-Dehn remains unconvinced that Buhari is up to the job.
2-“So far the Buhari administration has done all the wrong things~ Dehn
3-“Not only has he been incredibly slow in taking any action, ~Dehn
4-when he finally has taken action on the economic front it’s been diametrically opposed to sensible policy. ~Jan Dehn

PassingShot:
Warning: Let no wailer see this as an opportunity to wail uncontrollably. This article is in line with my personal resolve to call the president to order on this forum whenever he missteps. Besides, GEJ was not an option in the last election. So, please keep your sermon of “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” and other bla bla blas to yourself.

Fuel Scarcity: Deafening Silence from the president
One area that our hopes and expectations of good result of Buhari’s presidency were high is in the petroleum industry. Apart from the fact that the president has failed to find a permanent solution to the issue of oil subsidy in the last six months he has presided over the affairs of Nigeria, he has also failed to provide petrol to Nigerians at the regular pump price of N87 and with ease.

To say that the current situation of fuel scarcity has brought untold hardship and resulted in irreplaceable loss of productive time is an understatement. The more worrisome is the fact that the president who doubles as the nation’s minister of petroleum has not deemed it fit and necessary to address the nation (through TV or through one of his media aides) on the hardship citizens are passing through and also use the opportunity to apologize and assuage our anger. This silence is too deafening to be ignored and I hereby condemn it in its entirety, the president’s handling of the fuel scarcity we have at our hands. He should as a matter of national urgency address the nation on what is happening, the government’s efforts to normalize it and above all the long term solution (if not permanent) to the problem. Anything short of this amounts to taking Nigerians for a ride. Pure and simple!

Excessive Overseas Trip
Another area I think the president has erred in recent times is that of gallivanting abroad at every given opportunity. When ministers had not come on board I could understand the need for him to personally attend to those numerous summits and conferences but with the coming of all ministers I’d expected that there will be a drastic reduction in such journeys. The latest one to Iran for Gas Exporting Countries didn’t require his personal presence plus that of Ibe Kachikwu (Min. of state for petroleum) and Tunde Fashola (Min of Power, Works and Housing). He could have let Kachikwu and Fashola attend that one and if he must attend he should have let Ibe Kachikwu stay at home tending to the fuel crisis at hand.

As if the gaffe of the Iran trip was not enough, I read moment ago that the president is due to lead a delegation to Paris on Climate Change! Now, this one is a trip too many in my opinion. We have more pressing issues at home than climate change. Besides, we have a minister of Environment who can lead a Nigerian delegation if we must attend. Why our president must reduce himself to “Ajala travels all over the world” in the face of enormous challenges at the home front beats my imagination.

Dear PMB, you have a chance to prove to Nigerians that we did not make a mistake in electing you president. If you however choose to do as it pleases you even in the face of sufferings of the common man, 2019 is not far away.

May God Bless Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
BraniacX:

You dey actually return my diss give me? shocked
Yeeepa!! Mogbe oh!! shocked
Bullet don finish for my favorite nairaland otondo toy gun be that cheesy But my wording dey pain wella sha cool
I dey come
. . . . . . . . . . . Make I go bring bucket for your tears wink grin tongue
Baby dolt
Continue crying me a river Senseless jobless wailing wailer. Your LovePeddler just wasted her pússy on you. And your miserable drunkąrd father wasted his ; Time Energy And Sperm grin

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by firstolalekan(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:
Baby dolt
Continue crying me a river Senseless jobless wailing wailer. Your LovePeddler just wasted her pússy on you. And your miserable drunkąrd father wasted his ; Time Energy And Sperm grin
Haba Bulldoza, take am easy on BraniacX na grin
I no wan hear say person go commit suicide o grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Baby dolt

Continue crying me a river
Senseless jobless wailing wailer.
Your LovePeddler just wasted her pússy on you.
And your miserable drunkąrd father wasted his ;
Time
Energy
And
Sperm grin

I heard your mother used to belong to the freak circus! grin

In one of her infamous performances they pulled a blue whale fuck1ng an elephant out of her Pvssy shocked cheesy

Mehn! The entire boko haram militia fit hide inside your mama cvnt tongue and rumor is an entire city of madmen still live inside grin and that's were kidnappers hide people they kidnap

CHAI!! shocked
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by fx45(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Beremx:
What's with all the useless mentions I have been getting? Y'all won't get a reply from me.

For your information, I am still a Buhari supporter and will remain so until then..... cool grin

stop disturbing my mentions with your "wailer" crap!
Madam you're not telling the truth... You've been unusually silent on this forum for a long time. Something has to be amiss
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
BraniacX:

I heard MY mother used to belong to the freak circus! grin

In one of her infamous performances they pulled a blue whale fuck1ng an elephant out of her Pvssy shocked cheesy

Mehn! The entire boko haram militia fit hide inside MY mama cvnt tongue and rumor is an entire city of madmen still live inside grin and that's were kidnappers hide people they kidnap

CHAI!! shocked
OKAY
NA YOUR MAMA

ENO KONSYN US tongue

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 2:34am On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:

OKAY
NA YOUR MAMA

ENO KONSYN US tongue

The suicide bomber that wrecked havoc in kano yesterday bears some resemblance to you and am quite certain he crawled out of the boko haram camp inside your mothers cvnt

Please this is a "PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!" somebody should please locate bulldoza's sorry gaybull's mother so that the smugglers tunnel between her legs A.K.A gates of hell can be shut down permanently to save many innocent lives from dying untimely

Good to see you're back to editing and my lessons are yielding rewards
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2015
BraniacX:

The suicide bomber that wrecked havoc in kano yesterday bears some resemblance to MY WRETCHED FAMILY and am quite certain he crawled out of the boko haram camp inside MY mothers cùnt cheesy

Please this is a "PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!" somebody should please locate BraniacX 's sorry DOLTa x mother so that the smugglers tunnel between her legs A.K.A gates of hell can be shut down permanently to save many innocent lives from dying untimely.
grin

This fool no go kill us with hin filthy whòre mother' s story grin grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:

grin

My system don dey auto edit your name to olodo Chai! Them born you finish come throwaway you enter gutter embarassed school you no go, sense you no get nothing you Sabi do! well e no surprise me sha , nobody get high hopes for you before anyway
I get one nigga when dey do research into the "nature vs nurture" theory and you go make perfect negative sample for this research make i call am first. cool
Person wen do you this thing GOD no go forgive am sha! See as them just use you dey waste oxygen sha Abeg make i cry for your wasted life small embarassed nah! tongue cry me a frozen Comet skunk grin I hear they need more h2O in space

When i diss , i don't edit, repeat, regurgitate, copy or borrow, i do my own unique style and kill any twerp fronting on moa. I just dey do small small dissing with you and you don dey choke already cool what if i come upgrade my disses? You die wella be that oh! shocked no fear i go leave am at this level for you and your proxy monikers(or fans) grin if too say i no teach you how to change i to you, your to my and our you for don run leaving me bored wink
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Oya come change you to i or me, your to my or our or maybe you go postpone am to the next Salvo when i do another expose on your mama tongue cheesy
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
BraniacX:

LET ME WRITE MY PREDICAMENT EPISTLE AGAIN

My system don dey auto edit MY name to OLORIBURUKU Chai! Them born ME finish come throwaway ME enter gutter embarassed school I no go, sense I no get nothing I Sabi do! THE ONLY THING I SABI IS TO FÚCK MY FATHER FOR ANÚS AND CALL MY FRIENDS TOGETHER TO FÚCK MY MAMA
well e no surprise YOU sha , nobody get high hopes for ME before anyway.
E get TEN niggaS when dey do research into the "nature vs nurture" theory and I go make perfect negative sample for this research make AM call am first. cool
Person wen do ME this thing GOD go forgive am sha!
See as them just use ME dey waste oxygen sha Abeg make U NO cry for MY wasted life small embarassed nah! tongue I GO cry OUT MY EYES AND BRAIN grin
YOU just dey angry small small dissing with ME and I don dey choke already cool what if YOU come upgrade YOUR disses? I WILL die wella be that oh! shocked I NO GO fear I DEY BEG MAKE YOU leave am at this level for ME grin

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI grin grin grin
Oya come ADVICE ME ABEG MAKE I NO FOR DIE LIKE THIS.
KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIK grin

LOL!
OMG!

CRAZE PERSON EVERY WHERE sad

EYA! SORRY OKAY sad
E GO BETTER.
Abeg clean your nose b4 sending your next picture
Biko

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
bulldoza:

grin

well well well, grin

sorry I haven't had time to check on you in arkham yet cheesy busy busy busy have I been, heard your condition deteriorated shocked well, no surprise at that
just so you know, got some explosives to mine and cave in the wormhole to gomorrah you know, that route you once travelled through to our fair world.

now go ahead and edit slowpoke wink
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
bulldoza:

LOL!
OMG!

CRAZE PERSON EVERY WHERE sad

EYA! SORRY OKAY sad
E GO BETTER.
Abeg clean your nose b4 sending your next picture
Biko

hey endtime fvckt@rd!! grin

nobody picking e-fights anymore so am left with you(for now)
so, how's yo momma's stargate to hades and the underverse?
seriously, you should let me be her manager and subcontract her to NASA, the ESA and the Russian cosmonauts. that's some serious money to be made vermin wink and you're letting her talent go to waste!! shocked oh I know they'll prefer to visit Pegasus and Orion galaxies but your mamma's portal opening and vortexing links with the luciferian galaxy is adventure enough for them so whatchyasay!!! cool do we deal?
reply and cure my boredom cretin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.