Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps (51972 Views)

Why Are Pres. Buhari's Most Trusted Aides All Igbos..driver, Cook And Physician? / yoruba leaders insist buhari most remain in power / #2016inreview: See Buhari's Most Controversial Quotes In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolz
Demdem the lifelong troll.

Continue.
You're good at what you do.

MizMyColi, the world renowned eediot.
Next time mind ur business and stop poking ur cursed eyes on another person's property.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes, I'm aware that my thread played a part.
That's what opposition politics is meant to do.

I didn't want to bring that to the fore because the fact that he took a step shows he has strength of character, unlike some of them who are irredeemable.
Lolz @ your thread played a part cheesy

Your thread must have played a part in all my previous threads and posts that criticized the president then.

What a self delusional statement to make!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Next time mind ur business and stop poking ur cursed eyes on another person's property.

Okay DemDem world renown Troll.

I hear you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Your thread must have played a part in all my previous threads and posts that criticized the president then.

Okaygrin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Good lesson for u eediot. Pass the message to the rest of ur seeds.

Aii Trollgrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by xandy84: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2015
You are wrong. What works in telecoms will work on other sectors. Government does not have business in doing business and this is the simple truth Nigerian government need to learn. Remove subsidy completely, sell the refineries, hands off electricity generation and distribution. Government should only regulate. I have lost count of many electricity companies in United States cos every major different cities has different electricity company and such model should the copied in Negeria.

ThisMeansWars:
I know this exactly will be the response ..

Telecom telecoms telecoms ... Why not use phcn as an example ? cheesy
Last time I checked, generator sellers are still smiling to banks and its goverment that is till paying heavy money to build power station and transmison station not the investors .... It's people like you that want us yo believe that once phcn is privatized, our problem will suddenly go away .

Have you considered that what worked in telecoms might not work in other sector ?

we are talking about fuel that has impact on our daily lives you are talking about telecommunications... People can just boycott telecoms industry same way people don't give a hoot about nitel if they decide to have their own cabal , can you say the same about petroleum? Have you ever thought about that?
Can you do without petroleum in Nigeria ?
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Thunder scatter your family there
useless nonentity bastard vulture
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Thunder will kill my hopeless bastard Harlot mother .
ok
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:

mugu

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

It's basically targeted at hopeless fools like u who are yet to recover from the fools loss. The hurt will surely hunt you all to ur early grave.

just like it will hurt your prostitute mother till she dies of high bp

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

make i just quote you for quoting sake grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2015
ajepako:

Dude, 'wailers club ' is full..

Soo ti gbo? grin grin grin tongue tongue

Stop calling Beremx dude biko angry cheesy
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:

just like it will hurt my prostitute mother till she dies of high bp

Amen oooo grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ishiamu(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder scatter your family there
useless nonentity bastard vulture

cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:
Thunder will kill my hopeless bastard Harlot mother .
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
francizy:
Hehehehehehe! In all sincerity, this thread was forced out of that guy by Mizmycoli and Whynotthetruth! grin cheesy

that MizMyColi knows how to deal with sai baba zombie chanters psychologically

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ishiamu(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay DemDem world renown Troll.

I hear you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss. Make NL no distract you from reading oo it's too early

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
do you know that my harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300 and technically am a product of dog's sperm
ok
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aii Trollgrin

Demdem:

Good lesson for u eediot. Pass the message to the rest of ur seeds.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
Rose2014:

The wailing wailers membership form is finished, so let them stay where they are. Ejoor, biko biko na beg I de beg u. We're no more admitting new members.
Thanks for your understanding as we meet to discuss the possibility of creating room for new intakes

Signed by Mogidi and Tonyebarcanista
President n secretary of wailing wailers association

madam Rose2014 i disagreed on this cancelled one. the dude gat no balls, liver and moral to be a wailer cheesy .
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ishiamu(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:

that MizMyColi knows how to deal with sai baba zombie chanters psychologically

That's my woman

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
just anxious to see ngeneukwenu's comment grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
ishiamu:

That's my woman

guns don't kill people

people kill people angry

be warned angry

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ishiamu(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:

madam Rose2014 i disagreed on this cancelled one. the dude gat no balls, liver and moral to be a wailer cheesy .

A quitting partizan politics will be dropped by him soon or decamping cos passingshot and ngeneukwenu are throwing gestures at him.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
my mother is a prostitute and am a product of dog's sperm

we know
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ishiamu(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:

guns don't kill people

people kill people angry

be warned angry

cheesy grin. *Runs away*
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by opiaoku: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
ishiamu:

A quitting partizan politics will be dropped by him soon or decamping cos passingshot and ngeneukwenu are throwing gestures at him.

guy there's nothing like partisan politics. dude is looking for soft landing on apc. the dude gat no guts to be in opposition because...
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2015
smiley
ishiamu:

kiss kiss kiss kiss. Make NL no distract you from reading oo it's too early
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ishiamu(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
opiaoku:

guy there's nothing like partisan politics. dude is looking for soft landing on apc. the dude gat no guts to be in opposition because...

That's a likely excuse
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Jesusloveyou: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:

But there has been scarcity for the past three weeks. The fact is there should not be any scarcity at all to start with. If you read well, you will understand that my main grouse is his handling of the situation by travelling out with his minister of state and power in the middle of the crisis without saying a word about the problem.

i notice d same thing that he is not worry about d fuel crisis, just because d cruise of d matter is not on his table, it has be shifted to national assembly to pass d proposal which i expected they to discuss yesterday
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Akanbiedu(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
This is so not how to be a supporter. You are either with Mr. president or against him, no in-between.

The reason you support a person is not because he is expected to be perfect, or get things right all the time, but because you believe the person is the best aggregate at that point in time when you have weighed all you consider his/her positives and negatives in comparison with available alternatives.

Even if you have reservations, you don't air it where the enemy is. The enemies are not interested in Mr. president delivering, they are merely looking for faults and actually wishing he fails. Don't be naïve and be party to bringing your man down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.