Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps (51888 Views)

Why Are Pres. Buhari's Most Trusted Aides All Igbos..driver, Cook And Physician? / yoruba leaders insist buhari most remain in power / #2016inreview: See Buhari's Most Controversial Quotes In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Herbeolar(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by damiloladuke: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmmmm, that is quite thoughtful

[size=14pt]PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST SEE MY SIGNATURE[/size]
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by sauceEEP(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
"Ajala travels all over the world" this got me cracked up. Seriously PMB excessive foreign trips is affecting the country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by chesterlee(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lmao grin grin

This is just the Genesis by the time we get to Malachi you 'Sai Baba' chanters would know that what elders see sitting down can't be seen by a youth standing up!!!!

We warned You guys!!!! grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by AprokoMan: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
passingshot and barcanista should keep their heads straight and continue opposing each other. it's better that way. your recent topics are becoming very irritating!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by steve308(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
this is still morning ooo... let us give him chance and see how he will fight corruption na that one dey important to that of fuel scarcity its political motivated,and to power FASHOLA see us through we no mind to pay tax ooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
I THINK THE MAN KNOWS HE WILL DIE SOON, AND HE HAS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WORLD LEADERS SO THAT WHEN HE FINALLY GIVE UP THE GHOST, HE MIGHT HAVE A BEFITTING BURIAL AS THAT OF NELSON MANDELA...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U BELIEVE THAT UR 70 YEARS OLD FATHER WHO WAS A FOOTBALLER WHEN HE WAS 30 CAN STILL SCORE GOALS IN HIS OLD AGE...SO U DECIDED TO PLAY HIM

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
sweatlana:
Buhari is already a failure. For failing to maintain what was left by his predecessor. Nigeria is worse now sad

Mention one good thing Jonah-daft left? By the time he was going, we were borrowing to pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
obailala:
Lol... This is simply an insight into the psyche of the kind of people who support PMB. Unlike the 'G-E-J is G-O-D' squad, most of the people supporting PMB (especially from the south) are purely Nigerians who want a better quality of leadership in their country and these people will call a spade a spade. The allegiance is to good leadership and performance, not to senseless and shameless clannishness or religion.

PMB has committed several annoying gaffes so far in his first 6 months, but only an irrational 'G-E-J is G-O-D' adherent would wail that a 6 months old administration is a failure (compared to a 5 year long disaster of the past).

You are an unrepentant Buharistic sycophant who is incapable of putting the heat on him.

Show me a thread you have created or even a post you have made that strongly condemns his actions.

We all know the progenitors of God-Figure in Nigerian politics.
Buhari is the God who can do no wrong, even when you criticize him, you do so while massaging his ego.

Stop hiding under passingshot to form objectivity. I believe you are pained in a way that he created this thread.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by francizy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonXavi:
Your prefix caveat is in reality laughable.

You're disappointed discovering that you've been scammed with the change mantra, and instead of you to barefacedly admit it, you are trying to play smart.

What we're seeing with this presidency for now is just the prelude. We are in for an austere ride with the man Buhari.

Many of more sai Buharians will join the wagon of wailer in days to come. Because they'll find it very hard to defend this APC government with what we'll be witnessing some days from now.

Welcome grin grin grin

You hit a 9 inches nail on the head bro!

Thumbs up!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ALISMILE(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonXavi:
Your prefix caveat is in reality laughable.

You're disappointed discovering that you've been scammed with the change mantra, and instead of you to barefacedly admit it, you are trying to play smart.

What we're seeing with this presidency for now is just the prelude. We are in for an austere ride with the man Buhari.

Many of more sai Buharians will join the wagon of wailer in days to come. Because they'll find it very hard to defend this APC government with what we'll be witnessing some days from now.

Welcome grin grin grin
u go wail tire for d next 3 and 1\2 years!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by dunkem21(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

You mean he's a wailer?
Who registered him?
The thing tire me as him dey weep ..even beremx grin

Rose2014, na you give them wailing forms

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by anonimi: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Warning: Let no wailer see this as an opportunity to wail uncontrollably. This article is in line with my personal resolve to call the president to order on this forum whenever he missteps. Besides, GEJ was not an option in the last election. So, please keep your sermon of “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” and other bla bla blas to yourself.
Dear PMB, you have a chance to prove to Nigerians that we did not make a mistake in electing you president. If you however choose to do as it pleases you even in the face of sufferings of the common man, 2019 is not far away.

May God Bless Nigeria!

Was Atiku an option?
Or who among the THIEVING lots of APShit was the SAINTLY option to our hero of democracy and socio-economic TRANSFORMER, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

Let me ask you again, who was the SAINTLY option among their crooked lot

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
ijustdey:
until we remove subsidy and deregulate the downstream sector

the cabal controlling the petroleum sector will always take any government ruling to ransom...... these is the plain truth.

that's why I never supported the demonstration that did happen during GEJ era to remove it
obj did, the problem didn't GI away .
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by deSika(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Your case is just the case of a zombie who shouted to high heavens that Mr B is better than Mr A, that he would make things better only to realise that Mr B is worse and is making things worse. Then he comes here to tell us about missteps. No be only mis step na Mr step.

For your information you just did what you accuse pdp supporters of doing. You just wailed bigtime

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Warning:!
E bi like say soapy don tire u. Na clap dem for dey enter dance.
BTW u just joined the wailers club.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by anytexy: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
OP, you are the number one Wailer here. Dont decieve yourself OK. ChanGE in deed. Mtcheeeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by koolJ1(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
obailala:
Lol... This is simply an insight into the psyche of the kind of people who support PMB. Unlike the 'G-E-J is G-O-D' squad, most of the people supporting PMB (especially from the south) are purely Nigerians who want a better quality of leadership in their country and these people will call a spade a spade. The allegiance is to good leadership and performance, not to senseless and shameless clannishness or religion.

PMB has committed several annoying gaffes so far in his first 6 months, but only an irrational 'G-E-J is G-O-D' adherent would wail that a 6 months old administration is a failure (compared to a 5 year long disaster of the past).

can I like this more than once?
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ollapaul(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
owanguy:
We should give this man a chance .he will be better than some of the past leaders
which chance again he has been in office for more than six month now nothing has change for good. I regretted voting for apc. For example Gov Amosun promised to complete all project embarked upon if reelected but we can't see him again. He promised to repair Atan-Agbara road where Ogun state is getting lion share of its revenues yet APC/Amosun scammed us. Thank God for Winner Chapel Led by Bishop Oyedepo, has embarked repairing all roads in Sango-ota. Yet Amosun still collecting taxes and dues around that area what a magic like Fela song

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx and co are being forced to face the reality now that Pshot is leading the thought process.

I have chosen not to complain on this thread or rub salt to injury.

But seriously?
This is a time of sober reflection to all political sycophants.
If perchance I am one without realizing, then I'm not excluded.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=40394281][/quote]

Fool, u are lost. U posted on the wrong thread.grin grin grin
Is the harlot bianca ur auntie? grin
If u believe ffks words about missing soldiers, u should also believe ffk when he said he smashed ur auntie mercilessly before the coward Ojukwu descended on her.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ALISMILE(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

You are an unrepentant Buharistic sycophant who is incapable of putting the heat on him.

Show me a thread you have created or even a post you have made that strongly condemns his actions.

Buhari is the God who can do no wrong, even when you criticize him, you do so while massaging his ego.

Stop hiding under passingshot to form objectivity. I believe you are pained in a way that he created this thread.
So far I ve not seen any wrong he has done! Hatred consume d hearth of d hater! Wail on
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
mtcheeeew...leaves thread angry
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ajepako(f): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:
Your last paragraph sums it all.

I withdrew my support for Rochas because it is obvious he has failed woefully in governing IMO state. I might do the same to President Buhari if he keeps with his sluggish and non-challant attitude in dealing with hardship Nigerians are facing.

I am still angry that small generators have been banned without due consultation from the nigerians. I haven't seen any genuine reason why it was banned.

PMB should not disappoint people who voted massively for him.

Dude, 'wailers club ' is full..

Soo ti gbo? grin grin grin tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by DonXavi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:
[s][/s]
We still prefer him to j0nadaft tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I hope you can still say the same in six months time.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by dunkem21(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

..Pshot didn't do it willingly.. It was an outcome of your bully thread ..

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ajepako(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:
please do!

A government that cannot listen to the cries of people it governs is an insensitive government. PMB's government is trying to be one.

May God heal Nigeria!

#shoki# tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
owanguy:
We should give this man a chance .he will be better than some of the past leaders

Past leaders?.

Last time I checked,he was a past leader.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by AprokoMan: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

i must find u wherever u are. u just bought urself a case, bastard smiley

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Bugatie(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
dunkem21:

The thing tire me as him dey weep ..even beremx grin

Rose2014, na you give them wailing forms

You guys shouldn't be giving out our forms anyhow Abeg tongue

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
swagaholic:
Is passingshot now wailing?? Lmao, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WE TOLD YOU SO

Passingshot is not wailing, i repeat he is not wailing, but seems he is LAMENTING...buahahahah

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.