Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps (51887 Views)

Why Are Pres. Buhari's Most Trusted Aides All Igbos..driver, Cook And Physician? / yoruba leaders insist buhari most remain in power / #2016inreview: See Buhari's Most Controversial Quotes In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Jesusloveyou: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:

For all it's worth, PMB knew the situation on ground six months ago when he was sworn in. He must have realized he will have to need supplementary budget to pay marketers their subsidy long before now. So, why did he wait till just about 2 wks ago to send a bill to that effect? Also, why has he failed to address the nation about the situation when it's clear there was no immediate solution?

I don't think six months is too short to nip a potential catastrophe in the bud. The president failed to act early enough to prevent this current crisis and I don't think anyone can explain this convincingly.

I hope he gets his acts right though at the end of the day.
did u see any scarcity for d past 5months? And he has set all machinery on ground to ensure free flow of pms during dis yuletide, and national broadcast is not necessary, or u want he to ban all marketers that refuse to release fuel
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by HastaCuando(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
I won't say “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” grin grin cheesy Ok?

Also see https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
BraniacX:

Which cavity would you be communicating I vowel trade with WHEN I KNOW FOR SURE THAT I AM A CRETIN? Hope not MY a$s notoriously sodomized by MY father? shocked.

And on fvcking myself, I'll grin AND MY WHÒRE MOTHER AND sisters fvck me well EVERY TIME cool and am responsible for them walking with so much swagger(bow legged) wink
GOOD FOR YOU

WHAT MORE CAN WE EXPECT FROM A CRETIN
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by chccho(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
hush15:

Dude, wake up. President is President. The same capacity Jonathan had is the same capacity Buhari has. The same weigh Buhari measured Jonathan is by the same weigh he will be measured.

You don't have to like Jonathan but be honest to acknowledge that Jonathan didn't have to tell so much lies or raise undue propagandas to be where he was and to serve Nigerian people.
Hiss,as if Jonathan didn't preach fresh air or u want to deny that wasn't the PDP anthem then..yeah he didnt have to tell so much lies, but he still told us lies..pls don't make a mistake by saying Jonathan served his people!! Jonathan raped,molested and destroyed his people the aftermath of his destruction is the agitation to break away some people are clamoring for..
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by mindtricks: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
owanguy:
We should give this man a chance .he will be better than some of the past leaders

Did you say "give him a chance"?

President Buhari has the chance now to make his mark.
There is no time to wait for - The time is now!!!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by nairamaniac: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Warning: Let no wailer see this as an opportunity to wail uncontrollably. This article is in line with my personal resolve to call the president to order on this forum whenever he missteps. Besides, GEJ was not an option in the last election. So, please keep your sermon of “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” and other bla bla blas to yourself.

Fuel Scarcity: Deafening Silence from the president
One area that our hopes and expectations of good result of Buhari’s presidency were high is in the petroleum industry. Apart from the fact that the president has failed to find a permanent solution to the issue of oil subsidy in the last six months he has presided over the affairs of Nigeria, he has also failed to provide petrol to Nigerians at the regular pump price of N87 and with ease.

To say that the current situation of fuel scarcity has brought untold hardship and resulted in irreplaceable loss of productive time is an understatement. The more worrisome is the fact that the president who doubles as the nation’s minister of petroleum has not deemed it fit and necessary to address the nation (through TV or through one of his media aides) on the hardship citizens are passing through and also use the opportunity to apologize and assuage our anger. This silence is too deafening to be ignored and I hereby condemn it in its entirety, the president’s handling of the fuel scarcity we have at our hands. He should as a matter of national urgency address the nation on what is happening, the government’s efforts to normalize it and above all the long term solution (if not permanent) to the problem. Anything short of this amounts to taking Nigerians for a ride. Pure and simple!

Excessive Overseas Trip
Another area I think the president has erred in recent times is that of gallivanting abroad at every given opportunity. When ministers had not come on board I could understand the need for him to personally attend to those numerous summits and conferences but with the coming of all ministers I’d expected that there will be a drastic reduction in such journeys. The latest one to Iran for Gas Exporting Countries didn’t require his personal presence plus that of Ibe Kachikwu (Min. of state for petroleum) and Tunde Fashola (Min of Power, Works and Housing). He could have let Kachikwu and Fashola attend that one and if he must attend he should have let Ibe Kachikwu stay at home tending to the fuel crisis at hand.

As if the gaffe of the Iran trip was not enough, I read moment ago that the president is due to lead a delegation to Paris on Climate Change! Now, this one is a trip too many in my opinion. We have more pressing issues at home than climate change. Besides, we have a minister of Environment who can lead a Nigerian delegation if we must attend. Why our president must reduce himself to “Ajala travels all over the world” in the face of enormous challenges at the home front beats my imagination.

Dear PMB, you have a chance to prove to Nigerians that we did not make a mistake in electing you president. If you however choose to do as it pleases you even in the face of sufferings of the common man, 2019 is not far away.

May God Bless Nigeria!

passingshot I'm one of your greatest fans. I fight behind u In any battle. ur post is on point. but I still believe there's no cause for alarm. Buhari has so much energy in him hence the travelings. we all know these trips ain't pleasure trips. Fuel scarcity problem WD be permanently fixed wen the industry is put in order which is much bigger Dan Buhari for now.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
this is a very nice and constructive criticism, I will suggest this write up be carried on pages of newspapers, tv stations etc keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by mindtricks: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
HastaCuando:
I won't say “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” grin grin cheesy Ok?

Also see https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students

Honestly, I pray the president proves his critics wrong by performing.

I am afraid, else another wasted 4 years. . .?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by openmine(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
....And the changers have smartly become wailers.... grin grin grin
That was too soon... grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:

GOOD FOR YOU

WHAT MORE CAN WE EXPECT FROM A CRETIN

Chai!! The last one pain am die oh! grin

He pain am enter bone oh! grin

He even had to plagiarize and edit my flows sef cool

Don't worry you hear, I'll give your sisters time to recover from my incessant ramming and regain some elasticity in their pvssies okay cheesy
Just tell me, is it true that you have some young nubile female cousins yet to get their first taste of the D? Just send me their address or better yet I'll get it from one of your sisters grin let me go and school their juicy pvssies in lipsrsealed

I promise your sisters cvnts will obey young's elasticity modulus to varying degrees of success depending on how much attention I had previously given them individually wink ................................................... Well eventually anyway grin.
Bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ALISMILE(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonXavi:
And if at all you've got a modicum of sincerity in you, I bet, you must be compelled to join the wailers in this 3 and 1/2 years, because you're going to witness a whole lot that'll change your perspective. Only if you're the suffering and smiling type that like to play the ostrich.
to tell u am not a bigot, I swear if this govt fails, which I doubt very much, I ll turn my back against it jus like I did GEJ, which I don't regret! I will keep tuning my back until we get d right govt. It was definitely not GEJ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Politicowizard(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
passingshot, I commend your sense of objectivity. If all of us in this forum should borrow a leaf from you without allowing our party inclinations override our sense of judgement, I my opinion, I think it will surely be better for us all and Nigerian state.
However, always welcome or condone discordant or dissenting voices. You need not stoop so low to call such voices "wailers".

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
BraniacX:

Chai!! The last one pain am die oh! grin

He pain am enter bone oh! grin

He even had to plagiarize and edit my flows sef cool

Don't worry you hear, I'll give your sisters time to recover from my incessant ramming and regain some elasticity in their pvssies okay cheesy
Just tell me, is it true that you have some young nubile female cousins yet to get their first taste of the D? Just send me their address or better yet I'll get it from one of your sisters grin let me go and school their juicy pvssies in lipsrsealed

I promise your sisters cvnts will obey young's elasticity modulus to varying degrees of success depending on how much attention I had previously given them individually wink ................................................... Well eventually anyway grin.
Bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
[/s]
Lol!
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck

BASTĄRD Son of a whòre

Don't worry Okay

Your misery will be over if your whòre mother reveal to you who your useless father is sad

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Politicowizard:
passingshot, I commend your sense of objectivity. If all of us in this forum should borrow a leaf from you without allowing our party inclinations override our sense of judgement, I my opinion, I think it will surely be better for us all and Nigerian state.
However, always welcome or condone discordant or dissenting voices. You need not stoop so low to call such voices "wailers".

Politicowizard:

People that called Nigeria a zoo, aptly got it correctly well. I know, from your tone of voice, Igbos are your nightmare.

PS. See this Biafra bigot, anti Nigeria element and a wailer is a very good fan of yours.

Keep it up because these scums are standing in line to be your new fan an supporter.. grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot is definitely the new Barcanista.. grin

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by nellyelitz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
One of the scammed victim... grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BALLOSKI: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:
you don't wash your dirty linen in public. You don't have to say this, but suggest a way out.

I'm sure if you are a minister under BUHARI today , you won't be entitled to this opinion. I guess you all descended on barcanista when he dared to speak out then.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Beync(f): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
The truth is not far fetched, buhari doesnt trust anyone to assign responsibilities to, not even himself. This austerity govt is the worst so far, very insensituve heartless man who doesnt give a damn. Buhari need to enrole in a humanitarian class 101.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol!
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck

BASTĄRD Son of a whòre

Don't worry Okay

Your misery will be over if your whòre mother reveal to you who your useless father is sad

Certainly not that smelly madman with huge flies buzzing around his exposed member and scrotum that dragged your mother from the streets into the nearby bushes and gave a bloody good ramming to her piglike squeals of ecstasy grin rumor has it that the madman has been known to have been doing that to your mom since before you were born shocked so don't go too far in your daddy search cool you can try and steal the madman's hair or tissue sample whenever he's asleep for a DNA test although if he should wake up and catch you he will bend you over and ram your ar$e sore like he used to when you were younger.......yep, I went through your medical file and saw your psychotherapist's report and got your sisters to tell me the rest of the gist cheesy you have my condolences

Modified

You're welcome to plagiarize, edit and cancel my flows cool
Dunghill rat

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by razid: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
arresa:
You don't have to go to that extent. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. The fact that he expressed his opinion on burning national issues does not mean that he has lost his way. Afterall, there are two sides to a coin. You have expressed your own feelings about the issue. Leave him as he has expressed himself. To many of us, Buhari has never been the real issue, the good of Nigeria is always the main issue here. Buhari was just fortunate to be the beneficiary of our collective aspirations this time around. If he misuses the opportunity, "pasan ti a fi na iya ile, o n be l'aja".

So please don't overflog this issue. "Ti ara ile eni ba n je aayan ti a ko so fun, kurukere e koni je ki a gbadun to ba ya". It's our duty to call our leaders to order when they err.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
razid:

You don't have to go to that extent. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. The fact that he expressed his opinion on burning national issues does not mean that he has lost his way. Afterall, there are two sides to a coin. You have expressed your own feelings about the issue. Leave him as he has expressed himself. To many of us, Buhari has never been the real issue, the good of Nigeria is always the main issue here. Buhari was just fortunate to be the beneficiary of our collective aspirations this time around. If he misuses the opportunity, "pasan ti a fi na iya ile, o n be l'aja".

So please don't overflog this issue. "Ti ara ile eni ba n je aayan ti a ko so fun, kurukere e koni je ki a gbadun to ba ya". It's our duty to call our leaders to order when they err.

We all have opinions and are entitled to our opinions just like you asserted and everything I posted in this thread remains my opinion so what issue do you have with me expressing my opinion?

Please lets keep respecting each others opinion regardless what our opinions are.

Btw, I have zero problem speaking up against this administration, but I'm not fickle minded or under any illusions that this administration can resolve our 55 year old problem and the systemic rot and decay past leaders have ravaged Nigeria with is solvable in 6 months. It's unrealistic.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by razid: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2015
arresa:

We all have opinions and are entitled to our opinions just like you asserted and everything I posted in this thread remains my opinion so what issue do you have with me expressing my opinion?
Please lets keep respecting each others opinion regardless what our opinions are.
Btw, I have zero problem speaking up against this administration, but I'm not fickle minded or under any illusions that this administration can resolve our 55 year old problem and the systemic rot and decay past leaders have ravaged Nigeria with is solvable in 6 months. It's unrealistic.
Sorry if what I posted irked you in any way. I don't want the issue to degenerate like Barcanista's issue; that was why I asked you to exercise a little bit of caution. Barcanista made an observation that he considered unwholesome at that time and the whole issue was turned upside down. I'm not of the cantankerous type, so please sheath your sword e jo sir. grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Eruditor: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

You guys keep showing how DAFT your dumb idol is.
He did not realise he needed to address this fuel subsidy early abi? Yet his Minister of Propaganda, Alh. LIE Mohammed, was giving us lectures about avoiding "African time".
Anyway shebi he said he knows nothing of fuel subsidy!
Make una dey follow una deadi body enter grave dey go oh.

Dr. Ibe Kachikwu was appointed in August if I am not mistaken. That is exactly when PMB mandated him amongst other things to investigate the subsidy regime. Dr. Ibe Kachikwu during his screening for his ministerial appointment told us he was still carrying out his investigation on the subsidy programme but he could categorically confirm 2 things: a) that the much touted 40M litres per day consumption figure for PMS was a ruse with his analysis pointing him more to 30M. b) that a chunk of the subsidy claims were more towards DPK than PMS. (So yes PMB was right in not understanding the subsidy or claiming it didn't really exist for PMS).

What you don't understand is that the supplementary budget of 413B is not majorly for new subsidy claims but also for part of the close to 160B that the marketers still claim GEJ owed them from time past.

The investigation of this sort of scheme will take way more than 6 months. A Daft man will rush in to give kneejerk responses and then pay for his gaffes. But a wise man will approach cautiously and get the job done.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Eruditor: 12:38am On Nov 26, 2015
PassingShot:

For all it's worth, PMB knew the situation on ground six months ago when he was sworn in. He must have realized he will have to need supplementary budget to pay marketers their subsidy long before now. So, why did he wait till just about 2 wks ago to send a bill to that effect? Also, why has he failed to address the nation about the situation when it's clear there was no immediate solution?

I don't think six months is too short to nip a potential catastrophe in the bud. The president failed to act early enough to prevent this current crisis and I don't think anyone can explain this convincingly.

I hope he gets his acts right though at the end of the day.

Read my last post to anonimi. Investigations are still on-going. How much should subsidy be? What should subsidy be paid on? There was a Presidential directive by Yar Adua on the cancellation of Kerosene subsidy but Deziani was still paying it to the tune of 10B USD. If the Kerosene subsidies is what the Marketers are REALLY asking for then why artificially make the PMS scarce?

Dr. Ibe Kachikwu already claimed Nigeria was supposed to have products for the next 3 weeks (which would've been sufficient time to have the supplementary budget passed) but all of a sudden the scarcity got to it's peak. As soon as DPR started going around to some filling stations and Tank Farms we realized in reality that some marketers were hoarding their products- the same products they will sell at exorbitant rates and still ask FG for subsidy. That's why he instructed that any defaulter should lose his products at zero cost.

In Lagos, the Fuel queues are clearing yet the same supplementary budget hasn't been passed. How did it happen? Because in truth the marketers did have the products. They only created the false scarcity.

I was watching the news the other day and DPR workers in PHC went to a Conoil Tank Farm. The Manager of the Farm confessed that they had over a million litres of PMS but that their "chairman" instructed them to only distribute to conoil or Glo affiliated branches while the rest of the product should be driven down to Abuja.

This is a clear case of a big marketer refusing to let the "masses" get products even through his own filling stations. If this isn't sabotage I wonder what is. Ofcourse, he will claim he is doing so because he is being owed subsidy proceeds, an agreement he had been owed long before this present govt.

There's alot to be said.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 4:20am On Nov 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you don't wash your dirty linen in public. You don't have to say this, but suggest a way out.

I'm sure if you are a minister under BUHARI today , you won't be entitled to this opinion. I guess you all descended on barcanista when he dared to speak out then.
What dirty linen is it that I'm washing in the public? Airing my views about the president's perceived mistakes is now termed as washing some linen outside? If I may ask, do we belong in an organization or a club or even a party together?

And since I am not a minister under Buhari why do you expect me to be silent and behave like one? Why can't I react as a free citizen that I am?

FYI, my support for the president is conditional upon delivering the goods. If he does, I will sing his praises to high heavens and if he fails I will not hesitate to join other forces to oppose him and remove him at the appropriate time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 4:27am On Nov 26, 2015
nairamaniac:

passingshot I'm one of your greatest fans. I fight behind u In any battle. ur post is on point. but I still believe there's no cause for alarm. Buhari has so much energy in him hence the travelings. we all know these trips ain't pleasure trips. Fuel scarcity problem WD be permanently fixed wen the industry is put in order which is much bigger Dan Buhari for now.
Thanks. His excessive traveling, as much as it is a concern to me, travelling with the ministers of state for petroleum and power at the same time with the fuel crisis we have in our hands is the bigger issue of the matter; and not addressing the nation to assuage the feelings of the masses is also not good at all.

I still believe in the president to perform well beyond his predecessors combined but I also know that he needs to be told when he makes mistakes like the ones we're discussing here so that he succeeds for our sake. If we don't do that we won't be different from the sycophants who ruined GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Demdem(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, your signature gives the impression you live in delusional land.

It's basically targeted at hopeless fools like u who are yet to recover from the fools loss. The hurt will surely hunt you all to ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 4:31am On Nov 26, 2015
arresa:

You're entitled to your opinion. However, you must start getting used to it that I will criticize wrong decisions by PMB throughout his tenure because I sincerely want him to succeed.

You are also free to applaud all his steps including the glaring missteps so as not to be termed "the new Barcanista". cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 4:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did u see any scarcity for d past 5months? And he has set all machinery on ground to ensure free flow of pms during dis yuletide, and national broadcast is not necessary, or u want he to ban all marketers that refuse to release fuel
But there has been scarcity for the past three weeks. The fact is there should not be any scarcity at all to start with. If you read well, you will understand that my main grouse is his handling of the situation by travelling out with his minister of state and power in the middle of the crisis without saying a word about the problem.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PassingShot(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2015
arresa:

You care to explain to us exactly wheat he should have done to prevent fuel scarcity?

Please do that instead of the vague and flyby proclamation.

This is your own personal opinion and I don't even know what you need to see to convince you that he's concerned apart from waving magic wand to make the issue go away overnight...

I'm glad he went with him because he did for a reason.

We both know these meetings are opportunities to strike energy and power deals on the side so who do you have in place to do the negotiations? Your power minister and oil and gas professionals.

How do you travel to a oil and gas summit to engage leaders and players from other oil and gas entities without taking your own man in charge of oil and gas? Makes zero sense.

Maybe you have a point here, just maybe because I haven't sturdy the issue or their rational behind this policy..

What you termed mistakes sometimes are hard and unavoidable policies made based on facts and data available to the folks involved and making the decisions.

I have no problem criticizing or blaming this administration for any wrong doing, but my criticism got to be rationale, objective and sensible.

I voted for change and I'm not under any kind of illusion that change comes without pain. I believe in the President and his capacity to get us out of our 55 year old mess once and for all.

If you don't believe in change or if you don't have any personal convictions to stick with what you believe in, then leave change alone and move to the other side and from the way they are cheering you up, the bigots, illiterates, the biafrauds and anti Nigeria elements w'd love to have you...

1. PMB is the minister of petroleum resources. So, your argument on the need to go with Ibe Kachukwu is not convincing enough. Not when we'rein the middle of a national crisis.

2. I did more than voting for change. I actually contributed money (good sum) to have "change" because I was convinced in PMB's sincerity and determination to bring about a positive change. I am not under illusion that it will be smooth. Far from it! However, I am convinced he has made some mistakes that shouldn't have occurred and I reserve the right to say them out and loud.

3. You must think me to be a kid capable of being influenced by others' opinion. I am beyond and above that mister. I advise you not to see anyone criticizing PMB as his enemy or that of Nigeria. Such behaviour tells more negatively about you than the people you childishly label so.

I want PMB to succeed and it's the reason I will offer my criticism whenever I feel there is need to. You can choose to keep quiet in the face of obvious missteps. It's your choice.

Don't hit me below the belt next time! Otherwise, prepare for similar treatment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Certainly not that smelly madman with huge flies buzzing around his exposed member and scrotum that dragged MY mother from the streets into the nearby bushes and gave HER a bloody good ramming to her piglike squeals of ecstasy grin rumor has it that the MY MOTHER has been known to have been doing that to since before I were born shocked so don't go too far in MY daddy search cool you can try and steal the madman's hair or tissue sample whenever he's asleep for a DNA test although if he should wake up and catch you he will bend you over and ram your ar$e sore like he used to when you were younger.......yep, I went through your medical file and saw MY psychotherapist's report and got MY sisters to tell me the rest of the gist cheesy Do you have my condolences

What da fùck!

Ofcoz i don't have any condolences

Since your mother is a filthy whòre and your father is nonentity drunkąrd. grin
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

It's basically targeted at hopeless fools like u who are yet to recover from the fools loss. The hurt will surely hunt you all to ur early grave.

Lolz
Demdem the lifelong troll.

Continue.
You're good at what you do.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.