Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her (25484 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies Find Joy In Extorting, Duping And Manipulating Men / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by alexory23(m): 1:50am On Nov 26, 2015
ipreach:
Why must he be in prison, marriage na by force ?
He for no be in prison if the Judge na man trust me
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by ministeriallist: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2015
I'm just imagining a man taking a woman for same offense. It would look stupid shey? This is a very stupid case.
Naija judges sef lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by ministeriallist: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2015
alexory23:
He for no be in prison if the Judge na man trust me
Sure
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by ministeriallist: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2015
happyjuliet:
he no no say she fat way he dey busy dey chop her, he even ahead to borrow money from her Chao....Na dat prison he go sleep grin
Lmao.
But I think the judge sef dey vex cos na woman hin be.
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by dre11(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Ifebazz:

If na you, you go marry? Abi when she dey give am the money them sign marriage agreement? Lets be rational before being emotional.

If nah me I no promise am marriage

Their are better and more efficient ways to collect money from ladies than the promise of marriage

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by hajlat(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2015
PERFECT2:
NO good news again in this NIGERIA /NAIRALAND.
O Lord, bami darigi ilu yi.

Ba mi dari jin ilu yi.
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Adeboyefa(f): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
1.Don't spend what you
can't afford to give away on a man, even if you are his wife (not fiancee). 450k is too much to gamble on a man who hasn't married you.
2. Don't go into long courtship unless you are under 20. She wasted 5 years and is now 49 and likely menopausal. Who will marry her now?
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by dwen: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who sent you after me?

Why are you following me from thread to thread?
ARE YOU REALLY BETTER THAN THIS?
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by afawokay(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
d guy nah thief
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
kelechi50:
End time marriage

I think I should join this End time stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by MRBrownJ: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Adeboyefa:
1.Don't spend what you
can't afford to give away on a man, even if you are his wife (not fiancee). 450k is too much to gamble on a man who hasn't married you.

i dont think that was a gamble, and more like a woman standing by her man/union FULLY (like anyone should). she coudnt read the mind of this man and figure that he was just a playa using her t better himself.

2. Don't go into long courtship unless you are under 20. She wasted 5 years and is now 49 and likely menopausal. Who will marry her now?

nothing was wasted, she had 5 beautiful yrs with that guy where she was HAPPY... some married couples dont even last that long. btw, i doubt this lady was in hurry to get pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.