Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) (26805 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by ojoadeola: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari hosted a presidential dinner organised in honour of Senators at the new Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.
The dinner attracted the presence of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, some presidential aides and other top government functionaries.

Dinner with Senators
Pic 1: President Buhari exchanging compliments with Senate President Bukola Saraki during the interactive dinner at the Presidential Banquet Hall in Statehouse on 25th Nov 2015

Pic 2
President Buhari, Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki and Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu all exchanging compliments with Senators during the President’s interactive dinner with the Senators at the Presidential Banquet Hall in State house on 25th Nov 2015

Pic 3 and 4
President Buhari with Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Senate President Bukola Saraki in a group photo with other leaders of the senate during President Buhari interactive dinner with senators at the Presidential Banquet Hall in Statehouse on 25th Nov 2015

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/photos-buahri-tinubu-senators-in-a-dinner/

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by HungerBAD: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Saraki.

Presido watch that man's hands very well oh, so he does not Audu you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Man must chop.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by odiereke(m): 4:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Politic for you. No parmanent friend or enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Very insensitive people, laughing and dining as their people swim in hardship.

Anyways, I don't blame them...I blame the people that voted them in

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by makzeze: 4:37am On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari/Osinbajo 2019

Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 - two short men

El-Rufai/Okorocha 2031

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Ike nwane be careful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 5:05am On Nov 26, 2015
ojoadeola:
President Muhammadu Buhari hosted a presidential dinner organised in honour of Senators at the new Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.
The dinner attracted the presence of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, some presidential aides and other top government functionaries.

Dinner with Senators
Pic 1: President Buhari exchanging compliments with Senate President Bukola Saraki during the interactive dinner at the Presidential Banquet Hall in Statehouse on 25th Nov 2015

Pic 2
President Buhari, Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki and Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu all exchanging compliments with Senators during the President’s interactive dinner with the Senators at the Presidential Banquet Hall in State house on 25th Nov 2015

Pic 3 and 4
President Buhari with Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Senate President Bukola Saraki in a group photo with other leaders of the senate during President Buhari interactive dinner with senators at the Presidential Banquet Hall in Statehouse on 25th Nov 2015

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/photos-buahri-tinubu-senators-in-a-dinner/

So, how does this make fuel available to Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by kingdompropty: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2015
I love Ike Ekweremadus space. These guys are demons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2015
I insisted that we have no regret voting this man of integrity PMB, who by common sense have nothing ill against anyone or any section of the country.
By his age and previous placement he has virtually seen and tested all.
By his dispositions, he personally detest corrupt personalities, greed and indiscipline.
A man of his age by psychology will seek to reconcile with all men, make amends for the past, and not to create new enemies.
He will always strive to do good to all men of good standing so that his memory will be blessed when he is no longer in position.
Thus we should learn to be patient with him and support his course which is probably against the stupendous ill gotten riches and not the common man who is struggling with a two square meal, for the sake of equality in our society.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by teeboila(m): 5:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Having dinner when ordinary citizen cannot get fuel to buy for his hyper inflated car. Chai diaris God ooo.

End Time Dinner
(Proudly End Time Crew )

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by likila: 5:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Aufbauh:
I insisted that we have no regret voting this man of integrity PMB into who by common sense have nothing ill against anyone or any section of the country.
Going by his age and previous placement he has virtually seen all things, by his dispositions, he personally detest corrupt personalities, greed and indiscipline.

so you are still a mugu?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 5:19am On Nov 26, 2015
likila:

so you are still a mugu?

Sorry, the truth is not for all men but for those who seek it with a sound mind.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Nonsense. People are dying in their numbers, fuel scarcity, no power supply, roads are getting worse, they even want to reduce minimum wage yet this people are so comfortable with it all to the extent they even had the gut to eat and party and show it to Nigerians. What those pictures means at this sensitive period of hardship is just a simple sign that says" Nigerians go and die" but we won't die it is them that will die and we shall live.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Babzrockman: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Saraki used PDP and now Ikweramadu suffers the alliance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2015
tonytony208:

So, how does this make fuel available to Nigerians?

Shut ur trap and go outside. The queues are gradually dwindling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2015
But fools still claim Tinubu has been sidelined.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Goldencollins: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2015
government of pictures by pictures and for pictures

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by hassan85(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2015
what stopped the Minority Leader Akpabio from inviting the MINISTER OF PETROLEUM to the SENATE?? dey can only wail online. Hmn Tinubu is finally accepting defit! you can take it all Jagaban
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Pheals(f): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2015
.this people we're only taken fruit....an ram dem dey chop for house
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by handie(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
We are here complaining of #FuelScarcity and all these old men are there eating, drinking and laughing. Hello? What about the common man that voted for you guys? Well, as MJ said,
THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Koleman(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
liberty300:

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by looseweight: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
If you think this people have the masses @ their poor hear, you are far away from truth...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by hobermener: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Aufbauh:
I insisted that we have no regret voting this man of integrity PMB, who by common sense have nothing ill against anyone or any section of the country.
By his age and previous placement he has virtually seen and tested all.
[/b]By his dispositions, he personally detest corrupt personalities, greed and indiscipline.[b]
A man of his age by psychology will seek to reconcile with all men, make amends for the past, and not to create new enemies.
He will always strive to do good to all men of good standing so that his memory will be blessed when he is no longer in position.
Thus we should learn to be patient with him and support his course which is probably against the stupendous ill gotten riches and not the common man who is struggling with a two square meal, for the sake of equality in our society.
Such disgusting sycophancy!!! Even when your god is pictured having dinner with his cronies and the same cabals who have sunk this ship called Nigeria deep down the quagmire of poverty, under development and despair, you still have the effrontery to state the bolded? That witch wey use your skull as calabash to drink water for village must return am, because you MUST get sense whether you like am or not.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by chipzidar(f): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2015
make I just have opportunity to poison their foods

I will just spare only Buhari,Oshinbajo

and fashola if is among

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by Amustical(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2015
End time dinner the expense of the good pople of nigeria while people are stranded at the bus stop for lack of fuel.
In other news, nairalanders, today is my birthday. Please show some love. I need 1000. Likes

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
I

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by solonazzy: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
liberty300:

Atleast Dis 1s aren't spending 4bn a year on feeding

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) by odinese(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
.N19945 don't give 3fucs abt Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. / Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.