Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting (2977 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by kihemeje96(f): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
72-year-old Pearl Carter of Indiana released the shocking news that she is expecting a baby from her biological 26-year old son, Phil Bailey whom she has been involved in sexual relationship with. Phil who was put up for adoption after he was born when his mother was 18 years old tracked down his grandmother after realizing his mother was dead and since then, both have been living together as lovers. Read more on; http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/11/weird-72-year-old-woman-in-love-with.html

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Treash(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
End time dating. FTC shaaaaa.

Chech ma signashureee.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by deewhone(f): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
72 year old woman get pregnant?
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Krimmy(f): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
How can a 72yr old woman possibly get pregnant? Dis story tho
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by BIDEEN: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2015
End time lovers (proud to join d end time crew)
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
How can a 72-year-old woman be pregnant? Thought her eggs would be dust at that age. Super sperm cheesy

Sick relationship.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How can a 72-year-old woman be pregnant? Thought her eggs would be dust at that age. Super sperm cheesy

Sick relationship.

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by benedictnsi(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sick relationship.

I wonder oooooo, wait ooo.... She go still get hole for nyarsh undecided
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by nevi12(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Ewwww...wait a sec how did she even get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Candyrain post=40414800][/quote]

Morning there, Can smiley
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

I wonder oooooo, wait ooo.... She go still get hole for nyarsh undecided

lol
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
nevi12:
Ewwww...wait a sec how did she even get pregnant
u ddnt hav to put up personal information abt u in ur diary thread. its not safe.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Cronnie7: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
come on guys......if y'all think that gay and lesbian sexual relationships are acceptable. U had better accept incestuous ones too. let's see where "freedom" and "liberty" will take us.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by marenx: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Hell Sex
She had a dream. Something that pleased her. But that dream came true. 18+
https://learningfromgthegreataspects./2015/11/26/hell-sex/
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by marenx: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Hell Sex
She had a dream. Something that pleased her. But that dream came true. 18+
https://learningfromgthegreataspects./2015/11/26/hell-sex/
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by nevi12(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
u ddnt hav to put up personal information abt u in ur diary thread. its not safe.
Ooo tnx i guess u r ryt
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Morning there, Can smiley

Morning and how are you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Morning and how are you?

I'm good. You fine?
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2015
tongue
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm good. You fine?

I'm just reading through a thread now and I'm dumbfounded. What do you have to say?

https://www.nairaland.com/2762916/husband-idolised-me-now-im

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm just reading through a thread now and I'm dumbfounded. What do you have to say?

Ok, let me read it 1st.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by IamLEGEND1: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Cronnie7:
come on guys......if y'all think that gay and lesbian sexual relationships are acceptable. U had better accept incestuous ones too. let's see where "freedom" and "liberty" will take us.

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Hmm lol. I'm torn. One side of me doesn't see what the problem is, but another part of me understands the need for space & for the man to be manly with a backbone. IDK. Her problem I guess.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm lol. I'm torn. One side of me doesn't see what the problem is, but another part of me understands the need for space & for the man to be manly with a backbone. IDK. Her problem I guess.

I read it and I just got weak. I just don't know what to say or think or the advice to give.

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

I read it and I just got weak. I just don't know what to say or think or the advice to give.

Yeah, it's a toughie. A husband like that would be a dream come true for most women though. She's lucky in a way. However, the clinginess...
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, it's a toughie. A husband like that would be a dream come true for most women though. She's lucky in a way. However, the clinginess...

Would you want someone like that?

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Would you want someone like that?

LOL, it would require a lot of love on my part to be able to deal with the other stuff. So yeah, I wouldn't mind if I was also crazy in love with him. I love obsessive relationships, when the feeling is mutual of course.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL, it would require a lot of love on my part to be able to deal with the other stuff. So yeah, I wouldn't mind if I was also crazy in love with him. I love obsessive relationships, when the feeling is mutual of course.

Interesting. The clinginess part is what's driving the lady crazy and seems not to know how to manage or deal with it, can you help him loosen up or you would live with it if you were in her shoes?

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Interesting. The clinginess part is what's driving the lady crazy and seems not to know how to manage or deal with it, can you help him loosen up or you would live with it if you were in her shoes?

Like I already stated Can, it requires a lot of love. When you really love someone stuff like that doesn't matter. You don't see it as an issue because it's intoxicating. I don't think she loves him as much as she believes she does. There could also be someone else in the picture, but of course she's not going to say that. I say that because she was ok with it before, why the change of heart now? Why is everything so annoying to her now? Also the part where she mentioned she came home an hour before midnight because of "traffic" makes me suspicious. I think she's up to no good & is annoyed with him because she really doesn't wanna be with him anymore. At least that's the vibe I got from reading her story. I'm a very suspicious person by nature though, so take that into account. I always smell a rat cheesy
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Candyrain(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like I already stated Can, it requires a lot of love. When you really love someone stuff like that doesn't matter. You don't see it as an issue because it's intoxicating. I don't think she loves him as much as she believes she does. There could also be someone else in the picture, but of course she's not going to say that. I say that because she was ok with it before, why the change of heart now? Why is everything so annoying to her now? Also the part where she mentioned she came home an hour before midnight because of "traffic" makes me suspicious. I think she's up to no good & is annoyed with him because she really doesn't wanna be with him anymore. At least that's the vibe I got from reading her story. I'm a very suspicious person by nature though, so take that into account. I always smell a rat cheesy

Come give me a hug Punkie, I think I quite agree with your submission. There sure must be something going on somewhere which she's saying. Like someone commented, it seems she would prefer a wife beater to her husband.

Who can ever understand a woman? The best creature of God that man has never fully understood.

1 Like

Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Come give me a hug Punkie, I think I quite agree with your submission. There sure must be something going on somewhere which she's saying. Like someone commented, it seems she would prefer a wife beater to her husband.

Who can ever understand a woman? The best creature of God that man has never fully understood.

Hahaha. Leave her, she's gonna remember him when she ends up with some douche that give zero craps about her.
Re: Weird - 72 Year-old Woman In Love With Her 26-year Old Grandson, Both Expecting by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
nevi12:

Ooo tnx i guess u r ryt
yh babe.. Stalkers everywhr....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Can't Stop Cheating / 31st March Babies / 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.