Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44903 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by theimmortals(m): 3:41am On Nov 29, 2015
Adanna28:

Steer clear from mentioning me in your posts, I don't wish to affiliate myself with you.

It is your arrogance that I don't like, in our previous encounters.
Matured.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by theimmortals(m): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, which place have 'expensive' sluts? Sluts are sluts because they're of cheap morals to begin with. You were looking for 'love' in the wrong places yourself but it doesn't mean that that one encounter with a ratchet chic is how we all behave. What did you expect from 'internet girls' ? Some are just prostitutes looking for clients. The ordinary South African woman out there is not like that. Even your Nigerian brothers in SA don't bother themselves with their Nigerian sistas, they date or marry South African girls. We can't be all that bad if that was the case.

I have a friend that is married to your countryman & he has taken her to several trips to Nigeria to meet his family. What man would do that for a slut? Some have even crossed borders, taken away by their foreign husbands to go live in foreign lands. Again, what man would take a slut with him wherever he goes when sluts can be found everywhere.

Don't say we're this way, when you're the one looking for love in seedy places.
correct, am witness, one actually sacrificed her self for my elder brother and went in for him (prison) since November last year she is supposed to be released this december. I totally don't believe that they are cheap.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by theimmortals(m): 3:47am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

One of them what? Let me tell you something, I have been on NL for a while now & some of the members here live in SA. I have gotten messages from some of them with cell numbers just to juice things up, but none of them can ever claim I once responded or ever made that call. So no, I'm not some dick thirsty slut if that's what you were asking or I'd be bouncing off from knee to knee offline from the number of SA based NL members that keep asking to meet up. Hope that answers your question.
why waste your time on this mofos

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

so says a Nigerian refugee in my country...after drinking our sweet tap water,unlike water from the river back home,thats all you can say...bloody Fla...thead
clown you have refugees in your country yet you stole from their stores using the xenophobic mantra as a leverage instead of you guys to come out plain and say you are hungry...Naijas are merciful they would have given you guys crumbs rather you resorted to stealing...lol...you have refugee in your country yet you complain they taking your women and bleeping them....lol...you have refugee in you country yet they take your jobs and you cry foul....you have refugee in your country yet the refugees are arrogant walking the streets like they own it while you are in the shadows looking for when to steal from them.....you have refugees in your country yet every single day your teenage girls are turning prostitutes just have sex so that the refugees can pay them.....you have refugees yet the refugees see your locals like sub human and prefers to deal with your elites.....you are just wailing and lying...or should I say a wailing liar...lol...A refugee in his own country caged in his heart, filled with hate. when they see the progress others have made they wail...lol...get a belt round your neck nd commit suicide....it won't matter cos suicide, rape and violence is no longer news in SA

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

surely the clown is exposing your immaturity,instead of old TV,the clown used the words black and white TV set..a 12 year old can easily understand that black and white TV sets were used in the olden days but a fool like you will keep on exposing his foolishness by screaming on top of your voice denying that 1-1 equals zero..Mumu will point his finger at others while pointing himself with the other three
you are just one dull dude who went to a fancy school and thought the chairs and tables added quality to the rickety certificate he obtained

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2015
soilsista:

I'm not Xhosa either...
Good to know, I hope you did not steal from our stores during the stealing spree session organised in your country.....?

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
cms is a standard unit of measurement. Definitely you can measure length or height in cms. TV display sizes are measured both in inches and cms just like saying a 32inch (81cm) TV. That is how it is written all over.....but technically you don't say 81cm TV just because 81cm is written on it. Definitely if a measurement is in inches you can transfer to cms....but saying 81cm TV at any point in history is laughable. ......just like approaching a draperand asking he/she to sell to you a 40ft fabric or 30cm fabric....is it not funny?

That's how we say it HERE.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2015
theimmortals:
why waste your time on this mofos

I'm done. This thread is starting to feel like a hamster wheel now.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
clown you have refugees in your country yet you stole from their stores using the xenophobic mantra as a leverage instead of you guys to come out plain and say you are hungry...Naijas are merciful they would have given you guys crumbs rather you resorted to stealing...lol...you have refugee in your country yet you complain they taking your women and bleeping them....lol...you have refugee in you country yet they take your jobs and you cry foul....you have refugee in your country yet the refugees are arrogant walking the streets like they own it while you are in the shadows looking for when to steal from them.....you have refugees in your country yet every single day your teenage girls are turning prostitutes just have sex so that the refugees can pay them.....you have refugees yet the refugees see your locals like sub human and prefers to deal with your elites.....you are just wailing and lying...or should I say a wailing liar...lol...A refugee in his own country caged in his heart, filled with hate. when they see the progress others have made they wail...lol...get a belt round your neck nd commit suicide....it won't matter cos suicide, rape and violence is no longer news in SA

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:

you come to SA and sell nyaope to kids,returning the favour the very kids give you some panel beatings to make you feel that SA is not your country,then you cry foul...before you talk about violence and rape in SA,stand on top of your mud hurt and watch the occurrence in your zoo
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
kiss
PunkyVeer:

I'm done. This thread is starting to feel like a hamster wheel now.

lol...askies
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:
kiss

lol...askies

Morning, Mdu smiley

Kerk toe? tongue
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Morning, Mdu smiley

Kerk toe? tongue

morning,nee ek is hier op nairaland ,after that I will be watching my team bhakajuju
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

morning,nee ek is hier op nairaland ,after that I will be watching my team bhakajuju

Lol, ok. Good luck with your team. Who are they playing?

Khosi 4 life grin tongue
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
you are just one dull dude who went to a fancy school and thought the chairs and tables added quality to the rickety certificate he obtained

fact remain,the Nigerian university degree you are holding will be used to cut people s hair and shoe-repairing in SA

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, ok. Good luck with your team. Who are they playing?

Khosi 4 life grin tongue

we are in Tunisia,CAF finals..wow you are khosified,Masandawana are waiting for you
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

we are in Tunisia,CAF finals..wow you are khosified,Masandawana are waiting for you

Oh ok. All the best.

No was just joking. I'm not a soccer fan. My dad is the one that supports Kaiser Chiefs.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

fact remain,the Nigerian university degree you are holding will be used to cut people s hair and shoe-repairing in SA
It is better than SA degrees that are kept in trash cans and only useful when working in the mines or when you are about to steal from refugee stores...

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
I can see your knowledge about business nd economy is not up to date let me enlighten you......business is not a charity organisation. we have construction firms here in Nigeria owned by lebanese and they don't exist in their home country. You have to be street smart and choose ur niche properly is all about making profit...........if you call doing business kissing asses.....its quite cool as long as the cheques keep rolling in.......you have to patronise the people where your business exist you lick their asses and bleep them dry last time I checked it was called CSR.....lol

no dear, judging from everything u said on dis thread. U wud kiss anything white. Even if its poor u dnt care. As long as its white, u kiss its ass. I think its bcoz u nt used to whites n u dnt realy understand dat dey r also human and each mind differs frm de other. U like contradicting yoself. U say u kiss any ass, as long as u do business wit it. Bt u said u hate black southies. So does dat mean u dnt do business wit dem? I dnt knw. U put so much pressure on yoself, to think dat al black southies r bad, and de whites r gud. U need to open yo mind and realy check wats going on out there. Ignorance is nt good. Any, how have seen how happy some of u get, just for talkin to a white man, lol. I take it u r one of those. How many hospitals in yo country have asked u n yo brother to instal those machines? Do yo hospitals have those machines in de first place? R u aware dat so many of u go out side yo country wen u need proper medical care? Most even go down south. U need to teach yo nation to b open n educate abt aids. So dat u can have proper stats. Dying in silence is nt good, and so many of u go thru dat. Stop stigmatising aids coz it is a manageable deseas. Just bcoz someone is hiv positive, it does nt mean dey r dead or dey gona die. Dey can leave for sooo many years, as long as dey take care of demselves. I thank God dat our government takes care of its ppl n make sure dat hiv treatment is available to everyone who needs it free of charge. U need to understand dat my friend wit aids is still my friend. Just bcoz his got hiv, it does nt mean its de end. Stop using hiv to insult, coz there r so many much worse deases out there. Like ebola. Use mind and open dear. Stop being so stupid

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
It is better than SA degrees that are kept in trash cans and only useful when working in the mines or when you are about to steal from refugee stores...

south African mines not Nigerian,yours are used to cut our hairs...do you see the difference?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. All the best.

No was just joking. I'm not a soccer fan. My dad is the one that supports Kaiser Chiefs.

lekker
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:

wat u r sayin does nt make sense. No one keeps a degree in a trash can, coz our municipalities who take very good care of us, collect de trash from our homes every week. So there is no ways one can keep a degree in trash. To work in a mine, one does nt need a degree. There r sooo many good companies in SA who emply graduates, de nice thing abt this country is dat even de non graduates still get good office jobs, which is wat i cant say abt yo country hey. So wit us, everyone gets a fair chance at good life. Anyway, wats wrong wit working at a mine? Is it nt a job? Do u knw dat mines pay good?if yo nation was nt know for fraud and fake qualifications, maybe some of u, wud get de opportunities at working at our mines, bt we r scared of hiring u ppl, coz u destroy everything u touch. So as de southy guy said, since all of u who go down south end up as hair dressers. Keep doing it, bt i just hope u wil stop selling drugs on our streets, takin advantage of small immature girls and opening fake churches all over. U guys have ruined yo country and nw u wana ruin ours. De opener of dis thread needs to understand dat to u, SA girls will seem easy, coz u ppl have never had an encounter wit open minded westernized blacks, anyway, keep being in de dark as u r, if it makes u feel better
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

There is actually no big deal saying it "cm"...as long as you are in SA or when you are communicating with your country man I presume accepted standard (not localised) standard should be adopted when communicating with people not from your isolated zone........morning u good?....

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

nah leave him babe. He is ignorant and in de dark abt how other countries operate. He things wat is around him is how the whole world shud operate. I wudnt b suprised if dis guy actualy stays in hillbrow hey. I mean who the hell mistakes a brothel for a hotel.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
There is actually no big deal saying it "cm"...as long as you are in SA or when you are communicating with your country man I presume accepted standard (not localised) standard should be adopted when communicating with people not from your isolated zone........morning u good?....

if u wer to b honest wit yourself. U wud admit dat south africa is 10 times better dan yo country. Bt coz u dnt want to, u wud never.
So stay as ignorant as u r.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:

As they say, old habits die hard or usuality conquers the brain. It just is what it is.

Morning to you too. I'm good. Thanks. How are you?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:

nah leave him babe. He is ignorant and in de dark abt how other countries operate. He things wat is around him is how the whole world shud operate. I wudnt b suprised if dis guy actualy stays in hillbrow hey. I mean who the hell mistakes a brothel for a hotel.

LOL. Enough with that. Hope you're grand smiley
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL. Enough with that. Hope you're grand smiley
ndi grand babe. Fede?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:

wat u r sayin does nt make sense. No one keeps a degree in a trash can, coz our municipalities who take very good care of us, collect de trash from our homes every week. So there is no ways one can keep a degree in trash. To work in a mine, one does nt need a degree. There r sooo many good companies in SA who emply graduates, de nice thing abt this country is dat even de non graduates still get good office jobs, which is wat i cant say abt yo country hey. So wit us, everyone gets a fair chance at good life. Anyway, wats wrong wit working at a mine? Is it nt a job? Do u knw dat mines pay good?if yo nation was nt know for fraud and fake qualifications, maybe some of u, wud get de opportunities at working at our mines, bt we r scared of hiring u ppl, coz u destroy everything u touch. So as de southy guy said, since all of u who go down south end up as hair dressers. Keep doing it, bt i just hope u wil stop selling drugs on our streets, takin advantage of small immature girls and opening fake churches all over. U guys have ruined yo country and nw u wana ruin ours. De opener of dis thread needs to understand dat to u, SA girls will seem easy, coz u ppl have never had an encounter wit open minded westernized blacks, anyway, keep being in de dark as u r, if it makes u feel better
I will let all these jargon pass because I trashed it the previous day. What baffles me is what you are doing in Naija when there are Gold on the streets of soweto....lol...You even used it as part of your monicker....You must be so proud.....i am giggling...but wait punkyveer swore that you guys like being isolated and xenophobic and you don't like living SA so am pondering what you are doing on the green white green soil?.......well save your response...I understand......I think we should bury the scores because it is quite patent that some of you are beginning to get illuminated perhaps someday....you will all be civilised...

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:

ndi grand babe. Fede?

Nothing much smiley LOL @ fede. So kasi tongue
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
I will let all these jargon pass because I trashed it the previous day. What baffles me is what you are doing in Naija when there are Gold on the streets of soweto....lol...You even used it as part of your monicker....You must be so proud.....i am giggling...but wait punkyveer swore that you guys like being isolated and xenophobic and you don't like living SA so am pondering what you are doing on the green white green soil?.......well save your response...I understand......I think we should bury the scores because it is quite patent that some of you are beginning to get illuminated perhaps someday....you will all be civilised...

lol dats for me to know n for u to never find out. Actualy m de only south african i know here. Whereas u guys r all over our streets making dem dirty. Wit yo funny accents n scary food. I even find it so hard sometimes to eat yo food here. Some of it looks alive and looks as if it is abt to eat me, instead of me eating it. So it is always better for me to cook my own. Yos smell bad, and i must say, some ppl who i have cooked for here, loved my food and liked de smell of it. Wel de question of wat m doing here, its a lot story of which i have explained befor. Bt nw m tired of repeatin de same thing over n over again
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:

lol dats for me to know n for u to never find out. Actualy m de only south african i know here. Whereas u guys r all over our streets making dem dirty. Wit yo funny accents n scary food. I even find it so hard sometimes to eat yo food here. Some of it looks alive and looks as if it is abt to eat me, instead of me eating it. So it is always better for me to cook my own. Yos smell bad, and i must say, some ppl who i have cooked for here, loved my food and liked de smell of it. Wel de question of wat m doing here, its a lot story of which i have explained befor. Bt nw m tired of repeatin de same thing over n over again. Fyi, i had a very beautiful job and was running a very good business on de side, on those very beautiful corners of SA. So it is nt poverty which brought me here, de way most of u go to other countries running frm yo hunger. It is actually de other way around

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.