Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44971 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:
What the OP has said is true to some extent and not so true. 

The SA culture differs from the Nigerian culture, while the SA culture is open about sex (thanks to their adaptation of western culture), it's different over here where sex topic is like a taboo. 

Just as all Nigerians are not drug barons or fraudsters, so are not all SA girls cheap, but certain percentage had spoilt it for the rest. Mostly tswana girls. 

Secondly money is not as wide spread in SA as it is in Nigeria, so where you will need to spend and chase a Nigerian girl who has been spoilt with money, a little is what it takes for a South African girl, they are pretty modest. 

I can say for certain that it's easier to take a US babe home than it is for a British girl, that doesn't mean US girls are cheap. 

I lived in SA a bit and it was fun, I still visit often. There are really good ones, I found one and if I had, had my way would have married her. You will prefer them as they are not materialistic, they are very open, simple and down to heart. Nigerian girls can be a headache, but they do have their good sides. 

God save your ass them for use HIV give u as promo

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
I read an excerpt from theguardian and it was reported that every 30 seconds a woman is raped in South Africa. Copuled with the Aids infested populace.....(Blood of christ)...theguardian reported that 500,000 rape cases are reported every year....According to a report more I read in 2013 more than 25% of men in a survey of 1783 people agreed that they have RAPED anonymously in eastern cape or do you want to talk about children rape cases? My God! Where 15% of children under the age of 11 where reportedly abused?....i hope you have not abused anyone in your entire life? Mu brother have worked with South Africa Tears Foundation and Medical Research council and he told me that the research council discovered that 50% of Black southafrican children will be abused before they get to age 18 (I weep for them) or do you want me to start announcing how 8 MONTHS OLD Infant was gang raped in 2002...My brother works with Medical and Research facilities in SA and when he gives you details and reports you shiver you shed tears...and you are screaming crime...did you also know that SA has one of the highest homosexual rape victims in the world?....from the Tears foundation more than 20 percent of rape victims were homosexual rape in 2012....Survey carried out by the Tears Research council in prisons showed that almost all inmates have either been raped or have witnessed sexual abuse. According to the Centre of Violence and Reconciliation did you know that there are more that 32 homicides per 100,000 people?....let me not say much cos Southie and crime is like bread and butter. When other Africans engage in a crime they say they are Nigerians and the media blows it out only to discover later that they are not and obviously they won't apologise. Well Naija don't give a fucckk. I could remember a murder case in johannesburg and it was said the crime were carried out by Nigerians only for it to be Rwandies...you killed dube and blamed it on Naija....Well we are your big brothers (africans) we can take the blame
And the point of this long write up is....?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
loooollll punkievvvv come on I see a lot of inferiority in the faces of black Southie Males and the only way they get over it is through violence...if you are inferior you can't date a foreign chick...Naija's are confident and spontaneous...they rule...their world...loool

Is this a joke? Kikiki. You got me belly up with laughter on this one. No, they're not with them because they don't want them cheesy Jokes aside & let's get real, South Africans of both genders tend to look down on other people, more especially the men. I'm not saying it's right, but it is what it is. South Africans are snobbish # Waarheid

You guys on the other hand have inferiority complex in alarming degrees. I don't know how many photos I've seen here of Nigerians either taking photos of white people or taking photos next to white people, as if they're unicorns. LMFAO. Just look at how you were jizzing all over this thread just mentioning your encounters with white hookers. I bet you bragged about it to your homeboys when you returned to your village. Whites mean absolutely NOTHING to us & so do the rest of you. Some of us are really trying though. We've overcome the snobbishness & are all about kumbaya smiley
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
God save your ass them for use HIV give u as promo

Lol, dem squeeze my ear well well before I go, considering I spent most of my time at the NW province.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is this a joke? Kikiki. You got me belly up with laughter on this one. No, they're not with them because they don't want them cheesy Jokes aside & let's get real, South Africans of both genders tend to look down on other people. I'm not saying it's right, but it is what it is. South Africans are snobbish # Waarheid

You guys on the other hand have inferiority complex in alarming degrees. I don't know how many photos I've seen here of Nigerians either taking photos of white people or taking photos next to white people, as if they're unicorns. LMFAO. Just look at how you were jizzing all over this thread just mentioning your encounters with white hookers. I bet you bragged about it to your homeboys when you returned to your village. Whites mean absolutely NOTHING to us & so do the rest of you. Some of us are really trying though. We've overcome the snobbishness & are all about kumbaya smiley

It's ok to want to defend your country, but the worst lie a person can tell is a lie he tells himself.

U guys call us arrogant and loud, and now u say we have a complex issue? When u see a Nigerian u know, we liked to be known, we don't feel inferior one day.

SA guys were offended that Naija guys are taking their women, and prominent member of your parliament asked them to man up and ask women out, how can they have women if they are timid.

Attended a 95% white school in SA, and the few black students don't go into the gym while the white guys are there. It all changed when a few Nigerian students came. So no we don't have complex issue

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:

u have just answered yoself. U wer fucking prostitutes and not normal ladies. U just said it. So u sleep wit prostitutes and mistake dem for normal ladies. Ag give me a break. Let me give u advice, next time u sleep wit a prostitute, dont tripple de condoms. Ddnt dey teach u abt sex wer u come from? Anyone who is civilised wud and had proper education, wud understand dat wen u use more dan 1 condom at a time, de friction courses dem to break easly. So yep, there is eduction for u, stop yo rural mind and know dat u r supposed to only use one education at a time. Another thing u have to understand is dat de percetange of hiv in SA is bound to be big coz de country is small, whereas in truth is, de percentage in nigeria is small becoz its a bigger nation. So de number in naija is actualy bigger and de percentage smaller bcoz of how big de nation is. I dnt know if u do understand de math behind wat m saying. Word of advice, stop sleeping wit prositutes and aproach proper normal ladies, before u sing stupid songs of cheapness again
I just bought myself a lecture ticket.....lllooollll...let me harness some stuff for you. When I said triple the condom I didn't mean I wore three condoms....lol...I was just trying to relate how careful I was with the sex...sorry a typical Naija understands...I don't find the local girls attractive though I brough one to the hotel met her in a public bus....Khethiwe was her name she is a medical student...She was a bit attractive...others reminded me of my ancestors....but I was advised not to do local cos I can't trust their safety....The ladies provided by the hotels were incredibly beautiful and more importantly SAFE....the hotel ensures that and screens them periodically....So why would I have such and patronise Hiv from the locals.....talking about percentage it is cool to see that you are quite acquainted with arithmetic. Have you pondered why countries smaller than SA still have smaller percentage of HIV? Going by ur comparison I think it's a bit erroneous....its cool to see u added Naija to ur monicker...that is the spirit sweetheart

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
lolllll....bro I can feel your blood temperature, take a chill pill so that you don't crack the thermometer. I am no residing in south Africa, My brother does. He is a contractor and he employs labour and he is not one immigrant looking for job....lol...I travel to help him when he is got a big contract...No one is born hating....I guess Mandela taught me that...we all learned to hate...You guys taught other black Africans to hate and now they are only practising what you taught them. I know Black southies are violent prone so when you leave your pc....Go teach your folks how to love and stop living in the shadows of your white slave masters. thinking population is an achievement No wonder peiter Botha said when they give you guys empowerment...you end giving births like ants....

I dont think there would be Nigerians living in SA if black south Africans hated them...you are failing to accept that your brothers involved in illegal activities are the root cause of xenophobia...
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

It's ok to want to defend your country, but the worst lie a person can tell is a lie he tells himself.

U guys call us arrogant and loud, and now u say we have a complex issue? When u see a Nigerian u know, we liked to be known, we don't feel inferior one day.

SA guys were offended that Naija guys are taking their women, and prominent member of your parliament asked them to man up and ask women out, how can they have women if they are timid.

Attended a 95% white school in SA, and the few black students don't go into the gym while the white guys are there. It all changed when a few Nigerian students came. So no we don't have complex issue

Arrogance is usually a mask for insecurity. Psychology 101. Ever heard of "Empty barrels make the loudest noise" ? Yup!

Let me read the rest of what you wrote. Will quote you again
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
And the point of this long write up is....?
I will pardon your rusty comprehension ability....

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Arrogance is usually a mask for insecurity. Psychology 101. Ever heard of "Empty barrels make the loudest noise" ? Yup!

Let me read the rest of what you wrote. Will quote you again

Insecurity is when you fight a Nigerian because "he takes ur women",

Insecurity is when u go all crazy and start killing other blacks because they excelling where u are failing.

Insecurity is when u make up 92% of a population and is still treated as filth.

Insecurity and low self esteem is when...

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

LMFAO @ the last paragraph. Reeks like a bald face lie to me. How can we fear people we've lived with for hundreds of years? Does that even make sense to you? Most black South Africans have an offstandish attitude towards whites. I guess due to history. I have white co-workers too but you'll never see me hanging out with them at lunch. I don't care. They're not a novelty to me.

I also attended an Afrikaans school, where majority were white but we never mixed with them even back then. Bottom line, you lot worship whites & want to be wherever they are. That's not our roll. They're just like trees & grass to us. Nothing special
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ the last paragraph. Reeks like a bald face lie to me. How can we fear people we've lived with for hundreds of years? Does that even make sense to you? Most black South Africans have an offstandish attitude towards whites. I guess due to history. I have white co-workers too but you'll never see me hanging out with them at lunch. I don't care. They're not a novelty to me.

I also attended an Afrikaans school, where majority were white but we never mixed with them even back then. Bottom line, you lot worship whites & want to be wherever they are. That's not our roll. They're just like trees & grass to us. Nothing special

Hahaha!!! What the hell! Ur slave masters like tress and grass? Oh Kruger got to hear this.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is this a joke? Kikiki. You got me belly up with laughter on this one. No, they're not with them because they don't want them cheesy Jokes aside & let's get real, South Africans of both genders tend to look down on other people, more especially the men. I'm not saying it's right, but it is what it is. South Africans are snobbish # Waarheid

loooooollllllllll.....SA looks down on other Africans got me rolling on the floor....if I haven't been to say I may concur...but you real joking...I have quite a lot of Southies as friends and what you say make me laugh....dr nkosana nd I spent time together when I visit. I also have other great frnds dr xola who volunteers for the Red cross...we are good friends and they don't look down on people I also have a Southie frnd a barrister, he doesn't look down on people. (they are all blacks) the southafrican professionals I have met don't look down on people. Perhaps you are talking about the street guys. Now if you tell me Black southies are filled with hate I will believe you. Why? The Non Professionals they fear that the condescending jobs they do are been taken over by foreigners so they kill for it. I don't expect a black Southie to like A white after the apartheid brutality...for the ladies I can't help but giggle. Seriously Nigerians can act and behave to be all over you but they got no atom of feeling for you....lol...maybe they want work or resident permit...lol....Nigeirans can never be intimidated or Feel Inferior that I can Stake my life on...and you talking about snobbing people is that a swag or trend....lol....your guys are inferior....they don't look down they just hate....

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

Insecurity is when u go all crazy and start killing other blacks because they excelling where u are failing.

Who gets treated like filth? LMAO. Where?

The rest is just fairytales because what do most foreigners do here really? They cut hair, sew clothes, do the internet cafe thing, run small spaza shops. What else? Who have time to be jealous of that? Let me bring the truth train to your front door...most of the xenophobic attacks don't happen out of envy, they happen because of limited resources that we now have to share with strangers eg. jobs & some foreigners even have RDP houses. That's wassup. If we envied them, we wouldn't be supporting their small businesses. They make their income because of us. We're their major clientele. Now that is the truth & not these lies you tell yourselves to feel good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

loooollll...tell them Naija inferior how now? The few frnds I have there If them hear say I dey ball in them dey use notes collect lecture lol.....

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

wwooooooooowwwwwwwww.....this is sooooooo hooootttttt.......woh

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
loooooollllllllll.....SA looks down on other Africans got me rolling on the floor....if I haven't been to say I may concur...but you real joking...I have quite a lot of Southies as friends and what you say make me laugh....dr nkosana nd I spent time together when I visit. I also have other great frnds dr xola who volunteers for the Red cross...we are good friends and they don't look down on people I also have a Southie frnd a barrister, he doesn't look down on people. (they are all blacks) the southafrican professionals I have met don't look down on people. Perhaps you are talking about the street guys. Now if you tell me Black southies are filled with hate I will believe you. Why? The Non Professionals they fear that the condescending jobs they do are been taken over by foreigners so they kill for it. I don't expect a black Southie to like A white after the apartheid brutality...for the ladies I can't help but giggle. Seriously Nigerians can act and behave to be all over you but they got no atom of feeling for you....lol...maybe they want work or resident permit...lol....Nigeirans can never be intimidated or Feel Inferior that I can Stake my life on...and you talking about snobbing people is that a swag or trend....lol....your guys are inferior....they don't look down they just hate....

fantasies...how old are you?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

Hahaha!!! What the hell! Ur slave masters like tress and grass? Oh Kruger go to hear this.

Yup, you heard that right! South Africans have never been in awe of or feared whites. Read up on the Cape Frontier wars, the very 1st fuckdown between blacks & whites.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

Like I said, some overcame that part of themselves, hence they're now able to make friends from other countries. We have no feelings for you either so I guess it's even steven. Only difference is that we stay away from things we don't like. You should take a page from it, if you know what I mean wink

Look, I have been xenophobic before & know people who are still xenophobic, so I know what I'm talking about. Yuuuuup, South Africans look down on other people whether you agree with it or not. We wouldn't be caught dead living in some of these dusty specks of lands some call countries grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The Point is Nigerians dont have issues with white or any race and colour. A cobbler in my street is a ghanian and there are other cobblers too from other west African countries and Naija's as well. I have people who are masons from Benin republic and Togo and they compete with other Naija masons...I was taught by a ghanian during high school...We also have other sub saharan africans here in Naija making a living and we don't cry foul. We don't feel threatened...You guys feel your jobs are been threatened but when employed....your attitude to work is pathetic...am not talking about you I mean some of the locals especially males. Once you are a foreigner (black) and you employ them they have this negative ego....my brother once said a black Southie asked him for money he said he had none and gave him bread he bought from the store the miscreant collected the bread and demanded for milk....trust Naija, my bro told him "No be born you ooo" and he rejected the bread.....SMH....tell the guys to stop the negative ego and face reality.....

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yup, you heard that right! South Africans have never been in awe of or feared whites. Read up on the Cape Frontier wars, the very 1st fuckdown between blacks & whites.

Even a goat when pushed to the edge of the wall will fight back. It's survival instinct.

Bleep that sh*t about apartheid being over, that's only on paper. Oh!! what do you call kids born after 1994? "The born free", Hahahahaha most hilarious thing I ever heard.

I witnessed first hand a white farmer driving a van with loads of seats inside but had his black SA staffs in a trolley being pulled behind while his dog is with him in the van, as in you guys are less a dog to him.

Also witnessed a white guy giving ur women kota and 2 litres coke and asking them to do dehumanizing stuffs. Meyn!!! I pity for you guys.

Don't forget your slave masters neh? They own ur a55.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided
martyns303:

insecurity is when a Nigerian man in SA sleeps with Zimbabwean women older than him boosting he is rocking south girls

insecurity is when Nigerians think they have rights of commiting crimes in SA

insecurity is when poor Nigerians fail to acknowledge the fact that an average black south African lives 55x much better life than an average Nigerian..thats why Nigerians keep on flocking to SA like flies

insecurity is when nigerians claims to be great even though there is nothing to show..

Security is Nigeria is a zoo
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

Even a goat when pushed to the edge of the wall will fight back. It's survival instinct.

Bleep that sh*t about apartheid being over, that's only on paper. Oh!! what do you call kids born after 1994? "The born free", Hahahahaha most hilarious thing I ever heard.

I witnessed first hand a white farmer driving a van with loads of seats inside but had his black SA staffs in a trolley being pulled behind while his dog is with him in the van, as in you guys are less a dog to him.

Also witnessed a white guy giving ur women kota and 2 litres coke and asking them to do dehumanizing stuffs. Meyn!!! I pity for you guys.

The truth is they don't want to face reality. I stayed in a hotel and had several conversation with white southies they don't see the black southies as reasonable people truth be told. They blacks think they are snubbing the Whites; the white does not even see them as humans....they see them as sub humans...It is only when they see Zimbawies and rwandies and other africans they begin to bark. In the hotel I lodged non were occupying a managerial role all of them supporting or ancillary roles. If you are a foreigner they don't even allow the blacks attend to you because the whites know they lack courtesy......when they come online they start barking....and their puppet president only dances to the tunes of the 8% when it comes to important issues....does he even have a choice?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

No, pity yourself & your own people. We don't need it. And how do you know the people you saw were South Africans? Because it's mostly Zimbabweans & Mozambique people working on farms here? Even if they were South Africans, it's his car, he has every right not to want workers with him in the front. And I'm sure none of those black workers were itching to sit next to him or depressed because they weren't seated next to him. Come on now grin I know something like that would make you wanna slit your wrists. Kikiki. No big deal here.

You're making a moot point because blacks & whites disrespect each other sometimes. It happens even in 1st world countries like America. To every story you just told, there's a counter story of a black doing something to a white person eg. the Andrew Babeile (sp?) story. Big deal.

We call them born free because they're born frees. We're not delusional about history or our status pre-94. What did you want us to call them? LOL!
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like I said, some overcame that part of themselves, hence they're now able to make friends from other countries. We have no feelings for you either so I guess it's even steven. Only difference is that we stay away from things we don't like. You should take a page from it, if you know what I mean wink

Look, I have been xenophobic before & know people who are still xenophobic, so I know what I'm talking about. Yuuuuup, South Africans look down on other people whether you agree with it or not. We wouldn't be caught dead living in some of these dusty specs of lands some call countries grin
INFERIORITY BREEDS XENOPHOBIA....thank God you have taken classes in psychology....perhaps you should read more about human sociology...A child who is scared tends to stay Isolated...Snubbing is a cowardly attempt to kill fear..........southAfrican elites and business mogul anr not xenophobic are they? How come the white southies are not xenophobic? Or why don't they snub? You guys should grow up

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
MduZA:

insecurity is when a Nigerian man in SA sleeps with Zimbabwean women older than him claiming he is rocking south girls

insecurity is when Nigerians think they have rights of commiting crimes in SA

insecurity is when poor Nigerians fail to acknowledge the fact that an average black south African lives 55x much better life than an average Nigerian..thats why Nigerians keep on flocking to SA like flies

insecurity is when nigerians claims to be great even though there is nothing to show..

Security is Nigeria is a zoo

1. Na!!! we banging the Oleratos, Lindiwes, Boitumelos, Ayandas Etc, typical SA chicks. Don't deny it. Don't like it? Take off ur belt tie it to ur ceiling fan, then tie the other end to ur neck, or u can go attacking us like u always do.

2. We involving in crimes? Ya blame it on us, the Botswanas, Zimbabwes, never taking responsibility for anything. Hell u guys even blamed us for killing Dube. So Nigerians are into crimes huh? Like drugs? Wonder why they ain't as much drug on the streets of Lagos as it is in SA? Simple!!! Demand and supply, as long as you guys can't get ur act together we keep giving u that shit. And unlike u who would lie and deny that those girls ain't SA girls, I won't deny my brothers. Get ur sh!t together.

3. U pissed cos we taking ur jobs? Taking foods outta ur mouths? Yup! That's typical of us, arrogant and taking whatever we like. Sorry to hear that, get some education, develope a working habit and then maybe there won't be any job for us.

4. A zoo with a better economy than yours? Then You must be less a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
INFERIORITY BREEDS XENOPHOBIA....thank God you have taken classes in psychology....perhaps you should read more about human sociology...A child who is scared tends to stay Isolated...Snubbing is a cowardly attempt to kill fear..........

Nobody & I mean NOBODY with South African blood flowing in their veins, feels inferior to ANYBODY. Trust me on that.

And isolation is what most want. More peaceful & stink-free tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
martyns303:

1. Na!!! we banging the Oleratos, Lindiwes, Boitumelos, Ayandas Etc, typical SA chicks. Don't deny it. Don't like it? Take off ur belt tie it to ur ceiling fan, then tie the other end to ur neck, or u can go attacking us like u always do.

2. We involving in crimes? Ya blame it on us, the Botswanas, Zimbabwes, never taking responsibility for anything. Hell u guys even blamed us for killing Dube. So Nigerians are into crimes huh? Like drugs? Wonder why they ain't as much drug on the streets of Lagos as it is in SA? Simple!!! Demand and supply, as long as you guys can't get ur act together we keep giving u that shit. And unlike u who would lie and deny that those girls ain't SA girls, I won't deny my brothers. Get ur sh!t together.

3. U pissed cos we taking ur jobs? Taking foods outta ur mouths? Yup! That's typical of us, arrogant and taking whatever we like. Sorry to hear that, get some education, develope a working habit and then maybe there won't be any job for us.

4. A zoo with a better economy than yours? Then You must be less a zoo.
Empties a glass of Orijin....bar man give this dude 2bottles...

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nobody & I mean NOBODY with South African blood flowing in their veins, feels inferior to ANYBODY. Trust me on that.

hahahahahahhahaah.....you got to be funny. In 21st century? Lool...even the Tibetan monks are clamouring for social integration. It is normal for uncivilised people to want to stay Isolated. When you were Xenophobic and now that you have kept that behind you which is better? You stay isolated and end up raping yourselves...Go tell them we are no longer in the 20th century....the white southies are exploring the world doing businesses and expanding SA you guys are just there doing nothing....The last trade fair in Lagos three Southies White were luring my boss to come to SouthAfrica and see their show room so as to facilitate business....you guys are there putting your round asses in isolation....sips another bottle of orijin

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

When a person wants to lie, the first he/she says is "TRUST me", why should we trust u, when all u've done all day is lie?

Do me favour, go get a bottle of castle lite, dance to "tekelosa", get drunk, fall of the streets. When u wake up, get pap, chicken liver, 2 litres coke, add extra 9pounds to ur a55 and spread some HIV, u guys are pretty good at that.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
I will pardon your rusty comprehension ability....
you crack me up, you never understood the question yourself, but here you are trying to look clever

Now read the question again, CLERLY this time maybe you'll come back with a better answer
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
hahahahahahhahaah.....you got to be funny. In 21st century? Lool...even the Tibetan monks are clamouring for social integration. It is normal for uncivilised people to want to stay Isolated. When you were Xenophobic and now that you have kept that behind you which is better? You stay isolated and end up raping yourselves...Go tell them we are no longer in the 20th century....the white southies are exploring the world doing businesses and expanding SA you guys are just there doing nothing....The last trade fair in Lagos three Southies White were luring my boss to come to SouthAfrica and see their show room so as to facilitate business....you guys are there putting your round asses in isolation....sips another bottle of orijin

LMFAO. Just so three white South Africans were in Nigeria means all white South Africans are out "exploring the world"? The real FACT is, South Africans of all races don't like to go out of the country. We're notorious for that. Most of your "explorer" whites have never been out of Kokstad tongue Very few bother with other countries. Good lawd you guys really worship whites. Pathetic TBH.

Yes, isolation & yes, today na cheesy Is that too much to ask? tongue We wanna rape each other in peace without onlookers cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.