Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44771 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
dahs cool bro... Dnt mind dah confused ZA bitchh dah has commited abortion more than her mum
Hmmm. Why not look for a non-abusive way of communicating your feelings. It'll sound much more intriguing

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
all4naija:

Must you have to tell people about that? Now they are going to start asking you questions on how many steaming intimacy you had in one night! Jeez! You are in a forum full of m o r o n s! I don't think you know where you are.

And I'm simply not going to answer such silly questions. Lol, why so uptight? I only mentioned I don't go to bed solo. Didn't give away any visuals about nothing.

Oh & I just cuddle, in case imaginations are running wild tongue I did mention I was a virgin after all grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

There you go again with your comprehension problem. Who mentioned anything about fucking? You pussy starved assholes crack me up. Write anything & all they see is pussy, pussy everywhere.

FYI, I don't go to bed alone so at least one person does. There you go.
just afta d flood u decidd to cme out of ur shell... Daft one directional gyals like yu have no public value. Therfore u go about with a rotten pussy and feel fly. Dear, deal with yur sthupidity b4 i call iamlegend1 to cast of delectablegyal influenza synd from yu. U jux a cheap LovePeddler dat tink all guys love smelling pussy. Nt yur fault tho coz notin gud comes out of ZA ladies.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Miggs:
he is wasting his time.if my memory serves me right.she is married 2 an arab man.with a daughter who is about 4 5 or 6 yrs old
Lol! Why are y'all hating on Punky? She's a really cool gal, better than most NL chicks. I would've thought you guys would appreciate one of the few fun girls on this forum lipsrsealed

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I now remember your moniker! You were all over that Ghanaian chic that thought she was the hottest thing to ever come out of Kumasi cheesy What ever happened to her anyway? You ran her out of NL? tongue

She had a BF already ,damn you remembered that ?geez.

Add me up on bbm already
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hmmm. Why not look for a non-abusive way of communicating your feelings. It'll sound much more intriguing
wu's dis yaba patient. Stop wah u smokn coz its developing more sthupidity cells in ur blood stream... Y u here or hav we met b4? I wud have told u to park well buh its unfortunate u got no car.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:

She had a BF already ,damn you remembered that ?geez.

Add me up on bbm already

Lol, y'all gassed her up so much, she started acting like the queen of sheba on some threads. Smh.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by blackpanther25(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

TBH, I really don't care because they still chase after them when they're here, ignoring their "good girls". I can't tell you how many Emekas always asking for a number in these streets. They love the southern belles they just don't wanna admit it tongue

My brothers are really doing a number on foolish cheap South Africa sluts. Let me break it down to you, I will be honest there is nothing special about South African women. Nigerian men love women in general. They do same thing in Kenya, Ghana, US etc so the girls always tend to feel that Nigerian men are crazy about them when they are not. Whether Botswana, SA, Zimbabwe it don't matter to us when it comes to bedroom activities. A lot of Nigerian guys when they go to Sa they want to try something new and hence they would rather go for Sa ladies then Nigerian women but 90% of the time they come home to marry . Also some date SA girls for various reasons. Papers, sex ( I must admit from what I hear, sa girls are cheerful givers and are not prudes when it comes to sex, they are willing to do everything and anything). Generally the vast majority of ladies are cheap sluts. Even the so called sophisticated ones. It doesn't take much to get them in bed but truth is SA ladies are looked down on for serious relationship. You are great fk buddies but that is as far as it goes. There are some good SA girls out there especially the pedi and tswanna but will pass over primitive Xhosa and Zulus. The coloured are better though but hey everyone has their opinion. Just don't get it twisted about the supposed craze Emeka running after your pussy. That's nothing to brag about. What's attractive about a man just wanting to use you as a fk mate. Lol dumb ass bitches

5 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, y'all gassed her up so much, she started acting like the queen of sheba on some threads. Smh.

She was pretty,what you talking about.have you added me already?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
wu's dis yaba patient. Stop wah u smokn coz its developing more sthupidity cells in ur blood stream... Y u here or hav we met b4? I wud have told u to park well buh its unfortunate u got no car.
Wow shocked shocked shocked

I wonder if anyone has ever won an argument with you before cheesy
Well I could try, but that would mean me saying some very nasty words and probably getting banned. Not worth it.

I'm sure you're a cool guy, just be yourself and I'm sure she'll like you. And even if she doesn't, lots of fish in the sea wink

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by blackpanther25(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
The way some of you fools run after girls like punky is why she is feeling on top of the world like she is the best thing since slice bread. Have you seen her pic. She has kpomo lips and her worwor no be here. She has a pooza thursday face as they call it in SA. The kinda puffy face that people get when they consume too much alcohol

Op next time stop creating moronic threads. No one gives a fk about those aids invected beetches. Date them at your own risk. I have heard too many stories that touch heck Zimbabwean women are even better then them angry

5 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

Wow shocked shocked shocked

I wonder if anyone has ever won an argument with you before cheesy
Well I could try, but that would mean me saying some very nasty words and probably getting banned. Not worth it.

I'm sure you're a cool guy, just be yourself and I'm sure she'll like you. And even if she doesn't, lots of fish in the sea wink
dude am not wanting her like nor looking for any fish.. ... So kindly walk away in peace or.......
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
dude am not wanting her like nor looking for any fish.. ... So kindly walk away in peace or.......
Or?
Wanna know what I'm getting myself into if I don't
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

Or?
Wanna know what I'm getting myself into if I don't
lipsrsealed
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
blackpanther25:

My brothers are really doing a number on foolish cheap South Africa sluts. Let me break it down to you, I will be honest there is nothing special about South African women. Nigerian men love women in general. They do same thing in Kenya, Ghana, US etc so the girls always tend to feel that Nigerian men are crazy about them when they are not. Whether Botswana, SA, Zimbabwe it don't matter to us when it comes to bedroom activities. A lot of Nigerian guys when they go to Sa they want to try something new and hence they would rather go for Sa ladies then Nigerian women but 90% of the time they come home to marry . Also some date SA girls for various reasons. Papers, sex ( I must admit from what I hear, sa girls are cheerful givers and are not prudes when it comes to sex, they are willing to do everything and anything). Generally the vast majority of ladies are cheap sluts. Even the so called sophisticated ones. It doesn't take much to get them in bed but truth is SA ladies are looked down on for serious relationship. You are great fk buddies but that is as far as it goes. There are some good SA girls out there especially the pedi and tswanna but will pass over primitive Xhosa and Zulus. The coloured are better though but hey everyone has their opinion. Just don't get it twisted about the supposed craze Emeka running after your pussy. That's nothing to brag about. What's attractive about a man just wanting to use you as a fk mate. Lol dumb ass bitches

LMFAO @ the whole post, especially the part about primitive Xhosas. On another thread, I still remember you saying the Xhosa were the most beautiful black South Africans. #FACT grin

Now back to some bits that stood out in your post 1) the thread is about South African women & not about Zimbabweans or whatever nationality, hence I mentioned they do like them, not to mean we're special or anything of that sort.

2) I know what the drill is & I'm sure many South African women know this too, that the guys are just looking for sex. We're not the sweat it type as you may know. Sex = I give you what you give me. Ain't nobody sighing over a ring from a Nigerian man now. Come on! grin We're not that type. Plus many are wary of Nigerian men to begin with, so they just sleep with them for the same novelty you guys are looking for. WIN/WIN on both sides & they each go marry home. Ain't nobody sweating that.

3) No Emeka has ever been between these thighs, so I don't need to be bragging about nothing. I've chosen not to be with them since my very judgmental days, I'm over the judgmental part now though, but I'm still yet to take one Emeka to bed cheesy So no, haven't been "used". Sorry wink

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
lipsrsealed
*picks up a mouth opener*

So, the easy way or my way? grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

*picks up a mouth opener*

So, the easy way or my way? grin
show urself
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:

She was pretty,what you talking about.have you added me already?

Let's move on.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
show urself
Behold the awesome majesty of Jimi Coker. Quake before me, odious lackey

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Abdullateef77(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol......NinaNigeria come and see ooo
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Erums(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
SA girls are terrific.... the. truth is dey may be free Bt not all they are far better than Nigerian sluts.... they also know thier limits

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol bathi Zimbabwean women are better than us!! But, where do you meet these cheap girls? It's probably these high school girls who like things undecided
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Adanna28:

Steer clear from mentioning me in your posts, I don't wish to affiliate myself with you.

It is your arrogance that I don't like, in our previous encounters.
don't pout honey.. Just admit u re wrong nd quit being a female dick

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea I am. How are you doing?
am okay,has she relaxed yet?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
soilsista:
Lol bathi Zimbabwean women are better than us!! But, where do you meet these cheap days? It's probably these high school girls who like things undecided

Sthandwa sam! Long time no see or hear. Unjani? smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

am okay,has she relaxed yet?

I just entered you into a pageant. The prize is a ferrari. Thank me later cheesy
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

Slapping me around ehn? Me likey tongue

Today was kinda boring. Getting sick of doing the same routine day in day out embarassed
Kinda feel like I've been trapped in a boring alternate dimension by robots. Or aliens angry
what do you do
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sthandwa sam! Long time no see or hear. Unjani? smiley
Hey you! *waves* it has been ages neh? I'm good hle just exhausted. I need a holiday. You?

Spambot has beeeeeen showing me flames, so I was like fok fok!! This topic brought me out of the wood works. These people don't get tired of talking about the same thing ALL THE TIME.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Some can be hostile that's right, but I've also met some great people eg. Misspicy. The good outweigh the bad imo. Plus it's all just words at the end of the day. I can compose a sentence & make it sting too, so it's no big deal, really. I truly adore some people here, hence I'm here EVERYDAY grin
awwww you are a darling smileywink....I think its cause its a Nigerian forum,thats why they are hating on southys,I don't know if there is any south African forum i can join...do u know any?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by misspicy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just entered you into a pageant. The prize is a ferrari. Thank me later cheesy
pageant by Da-rven?....punkie i know you hate me....you want to sell me to the wolves tonight cry
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

what do you do
Honey you mean who cheesy

*nudge* *nudge*
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

booey.....You back?

My dear, got bak arnd 6pm. Had to wash and help a friend with a business proposal. How was ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.