Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44966 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
You got me giggling Nigga...hey everywhere there is a black domination in SA there is always a slum or ghetto nearby....so don't call Naija a pit because I spent more than six months on a project in cape town and I have also visited communities, I have toured hospitals, schools, hotels etc nd I see nothing different in black infested towns. "Cape Flats" is nothing to write home about, "wallacendene"...even soweto are all ghettos.....The North west province, Rustenburg town or so I guess that is where you find the ghetto "freedom parks"....all these areas are pits nd ghettos infested with HIV. I could remember an incidence when I boarded a public bus, the lady sitting beside me (khethiwe), who didn't know me at all, followed me to a hotel just because she thought I had some change to spare and the rest was history.....you can't find such here in Naija....we are still left with decency.........Now crime!....You guys are so infested with crime that every black idiot (southie) carries a gun looking for whom to gun down just to steal a mobile phone. I was robbed 4 times....during the xenophobic campaign we saw how hungry blacks in southafrican were. They looted stores and carted away food items hungry fellows. Did you ever see a White Southafrican steal from stores? No. You Guys are lazy (Black southies) even Academically, pass mark in schools were placed at 30% so that the idiots could get a life yet they prefer the platinum mines in Northwest province...In hospitals you see girls of 14, 15, 16....pregnant coming for all sort of things guess what? They were (black southies). Teenage abortion was so rampant I worked with dr Xola and Dr Nkosana they both told me that they can carry out more than 3 abortions a week each.(Blood of Christ) For crying out loud how can you compare such a country with Naija.... The only thing you keep saying is "Naijas are scammers, they cut corners, they sell kidneys blah blah blah"....these are the mordern spirit of hustling....It is better than hawking HIV on the street of soweto or doing drugs and robbing people in Joe slovo......."Black SouthAfricans have nothing to offer- Peterson Brown"...and I believe him...don't worry bro I know it's hard working in the mines serving your slave masters......hahahahahahahh.......
From what you're saying, you've only been to three provinces, and that's enough for you to have figured out all locals? Just from the handful that you've met?

On the HIV and abortion issue. You people aren't immune either. We know how backward Nigerians are, they would rather die in silence than disclose their status because everything for you lot is an abomination. What about the complaints that are flooding the Romance Section about YOUR women who go to quack doctors and put their lives at risk? Because your men also refuse to man up and take responsibility. What about your women's promiscuous ways that are often blamed on the economy? Surely all these can't be lies? Don't come here and pretend to be holier than thou when worse things are happening in your backyard.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah but am I lying? Candyrain wants to know
Cha sisi wam lipsrsealed
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah but am I lying? Candy.rain wants to know
Soilsista is it true what Punkie said?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by soilsista(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Candyrain:

Soilsista is it true what Punkie said?
There is some truth in it...
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ask them. They bring up these things 1st. We WILL swipe back when attacked.

Yea I understand you need to do what you have to.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Candyrain(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:

There is some truth in it...

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:

Cha sisi wam lipsrsealed

lol
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2015
soilsista:
From what you're saying, you've only been to three provinces, and that's enough[left][/left] for you to have figured out all locals? Just from the handful that you've met?

On the HIV and abortion issue. You people aren't immune either. We know how backward Nigerians are, they would rather die in silence than disclose their status because everything for you lot is an abomination. What about the complaints that are flooding the Romance Section about YOUR women who go to quack doctors and put their lives at risk? Because your men also refuse to man up and take responsibility. What about your women's promiscuous ways that are often blamed on the economy? Surely all these can't be lies? Don't come here and pretend to be holier than thou when worse things are happening in your backyard.
lol.......I didn't know there were so many comedienne in SA, are you guys just springing up? Hahahahahahahahah.....One love soilsista......bickering and squabbling with a lady often bring bad luck....loooooolllllll....so let us let the sleeping dog dream......hey I missed some SAfrican cuisine.....i missed the amasi....the milk drink stuff and I also enjoyed umngqusho I hope I spelt that correctly and ilaxa the vegetable stuff...lollllllllllll....hey down here we ain't holy, down there you guys shouldn't act weird too........... cool

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
lol.......I didn't know there were so many comedienne in SA, are you guys just springing up? Hahahahahahahahah.....One love soilsista......bickering and squabbling with a lady often bring bad luck....loooooolllllll....so let us let the sleeping dog dream......hey I missed some SAfrican cuisine.....i missed the amasi....the milk drink stuff and I also enjoyed umngqusho I hope I spelt that correctly and ilaxa the vegetable stuff...lollllllllllll....hey down here we ain't holy, down there you guys shouldn't act weird too........... cool

Now this is hilarious. You dated a Xhosa chic? Because that's our food you just mentioned.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by 14(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
hahahahahahhaah....I love it when I hear rookies like you speak.....lol...You see if I haven't been to south Africa, I will be shivering right now. lol.....back to the subject...there are two types of South Africans and I want the world to know that. The whites and the Shit Heads.....you blacks often end up in the mines or you end up being prostitutes. I have toured cape town and some other parts I only discovered that the black infested towns are worse than Naija towns....You guys are only hiding in the shadows of the white SAfricans and they know it too. Teenage pregnancy and abortion is sky rocketing...."Black South Africans have nothing to offer- Peterson Brown" A white south African doctor I work with back in cape town. There is no need to bicker about the issue of HIV....it is starring at you...nd when you say we stigmatise I laugh. Nina the world have gone past stigmatising and if your lazy girls who only know how to fuuuck around don't come up to say they have HIV, I won't be shocked if Zuma is diagonised of the virus. I remember the words of ......peiter Botha...you should be grateful to your slave Masters and other countries that made you have a sigh of relieve...I got nothing more to say other than......STOP HAWKING HIV....i hope you know your status.....hahahahahhaahhaha

You talk like someone who is bitter, what happened to you while in SA? did they blacks chase you away? you probably had a bad experience with the locals. We know nigerians mentality when they come to SA, start whorshiping whites and hating on blacks. Do you think blacks care, SA know and understand SA 100 times than you do. Nigerians arrive in SA and start pretending like they know SA better, whereas they know zilch. "blacks south african have got nothing to offer" it never crossed yo mind you were dealing with a racist cape townian just because you were a foreigner and had a hatred towards black south africans, so you act and think like him. you were one of him, the same mr petersen cannot say those words to a black south african, ask yoself why. whites only make up 8% of the population, so, their neighbourhood only make up 8%, so 92% you ignore it. maybe you need to check how SA looked like pre 1994, maybe you will change yo diluted perception.

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
14:

You talk like someone who is bitter, what happened to you while in SA? did they blacks chase you away? you probably had a bad experience with the locals. We know nigerians mentality when they come to SA, start whorshiping whites and hating on blacks. Do you think blacks care, SA know and understand SA 100 times than you do. Nigerians arrive in SA and start pretending like they know SA better, whereas they know zilch. "blacks south african have got nothing to offer" it never crossed yo mind you were dealing with a racist cape townian just because you were a foreigner and had a hatred towards black south africans, so you act and think like him. you were one of him, the same mr petersen cannot say those words to a black south african, ask yoself why. whites only make up 8% of the population, so, their neighbourhood only make up 8%, so 92% you ignore it. maybe you need to check how SA looked like pre 1994, maybe you will change yo diluted perception.

llllllooooooooooooolllllll......Nigga you got me laughing. Although you black Southies stole from me on FOUR occasions but I didn't come here to scream heaven down...what beats my imagination is on those occasions these guys were small boys with sophisticated guns. those kind of robbery yes do occur in Nigeria but not as frequent nd not with the calibre of weapons these kids threaten you with.....back to the subject...I wasn't chased out dude I had a time frame working on a project (installing medical equipment with my brother) in several hospitals and when my time was up I left...I had dealings with the white Southies and serious they see you guys as shit. some of the white doctors told me so many things about black Southies and sincerely there were true...you being the majority doesn't give you a better life. You guys live in the shadows...you threaten other black Africans because you feel they are taken the menial jobs from you...that was the basis for the xenophobic action.....imagine in a 21st century!......Instead of you blacks to brace up get better education and compete with the whites, you prefer the mines...and some monarch enjoys the royalty...laffs in swahili.....I didn't visit Southie hating blacks, but I saw you guys were hating other blacks...because they are better behaved and we're competing with your condescending jobs. A white Southie told me he prefers to employ a someone from Zimbabwe or other Africans because they are well behaved compared to you guys (B.southies).....2% or 8% or 10% doesn't count, what matters is your standard of living. You have the numbers, they have the economy, you occupy the government seat, they call the shots, you waste your lives in the mine, they have better education, you engage in teenage prostitution....they are in the hospital ready to give you antiretroviral drugs.....hey dude I may visit any time soon......lolllllllll.....i always have my protection handy cos the VIRUS IS REAL

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=40483115]

Now this is hilarious. You dated a Xhosa chic? Because that's our food you just mentioned.[/quote ] Did I? Of course not. I fuuucked them and I paid them........no string attached..

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now this is hilarious. You dated a Xhosa chic? Because that's our food you just mentioned.
Did I? Of course not. I fucckked them and I paid them.....No string attached

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=SSpeter post=40484128][/quote]

Ok. And they cooked for you too after you bleeped them? Just curious about how you know our traditional food
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Hahahahahahaha...OMG...he said backward mentality.....hahahah....can you just Google countries with high rate of HIV aids?....SA is sitting at the roof......lol.....I have been to SA twice you guys are just lazy bones that like sex and alcohol....I bleeped Southies with just few rands....lol....and I had to triple the condom.....moreover the ladies are not pretty black scavengers.....except the white SA prostitutes I met at Radison blue in cape town....and with $100....i had more than enough. it is good to be patriotic nd defend your country....I like that....lol...and for Naija being scammers....lol....i think it's better than hawking HIV...
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by NinaNigeria(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Hahahahahahaha...OMG...he said backward mentality.....hahahah....can you just Google countries with high rate of HIV aids?....SA is sitting at the roof......lol.....I have been to SA twice you guys are just lazy bones that like sex and alcohol....I bleeped Southies with just few rands....lol....and I had to triple the condom.....moreover the ladies are not pretty black scavengers.....except the white SA prostitutes I met at Radison blue in cape town....and with $100....i had more than enough. it is good to be patriotic nd defend your country....I like that....lol...and for Naija being scammers....lol....i think it's better than hawking HIV...

u have just answered yoself. U wer fucking prostitutes and not normal ladies. U just said it. So u sleep wit prostitutes and mistake dem for normal ladies. Ag give me a break. Let me give u advice, next time u sleep wit a prostitute, dont tripple de condoms. Ddnt dey teach u abt sex wer u come from? Anyone who is civilised wud and had proper education, wud understand dat wen u use more dan 1 condom at a time, de friction courses dem to break easly. So yep, there is eduction for u, stop yo rural mind and know dat u r supposed to only use one education at a time. Another thing u have to understand is dat de percetange of hiv in SA is bound to be big coz de country is small, whereas in truth is, de percentage in nigeria is small becoz its a bigger nation. So de number in naija is actualy bigger and de percentage smaller bcoz of how big de nation is. I dnt know if u do understand de math behind wat m saying. Word of advice, stop sleeping wit prositutes and aproach proper normal ladies, before u sing stupid songs of cheapness again

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:

Another funny post. And Nigerian ladies are pretty? Don't forget that we meet them here too. Many are manly with big feet, moustaches & chest hair.

Few rands or not, they probably wouldn't have bleeped you have you not flashed them a few coins to lure them in with. Bottom line, you needed cash to pull tail. You must be the ape-like type that wouldn't be looked at twice if he had only his face to get ladies in bed. And you think it's bragging rights cheesy L oh L

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
llllllooooooooooooolllllll......Nigga you got me laughing. Although you black Southies stole from me on FOUR occasions but I didn't come here to scream heaven down...what beats my imagination is on those occasions these guys were small boys with sophisticated guns. those kind of robbery yes do occur in Nigeria but not as frequent nd not with the calibre of weapons these kids threaten you with.....back to the subject...I wasn't chased out dude I had a time frame working on a project (installing medical equipment with my brother) in several hospitals and when my time was up I left...I had dealings with the white Southies and serious they see you guys as shit. some of the white doctors told me so many things about black Southies and sincerely there were true...you being the majority doesn't give you a better life. You guys live in the shadows...you threaten other black Africans because you feel they are taken the menial jobs from you...that was the basis for the xenophobic action.....imagine in a 21st century!......Instead of you blacks to brace up get better education and compete with the whites, you prefer the mines...and some monarch enjoys the royalty...laffs in swahili.....I didn't visit Southie hating blacks, but I saw you guys were hating other blacks...because they are better behaved and we're competing with your condescending jobs. A white Southie told me he prefers to employ a someone from Zimbabwe or other Africans because they are well behaved compared to you guys (B.southies).....2% or 8% or 10% doesn't count, what matters is your standard of living. You have the numbers, they have the economy, you occupy the government seat, they call the shots, you waste your lives in the mine, they have better education, you engage in teenage prostitution....they are in the hospital ready to give you antiretroviral drugs.....hey dude I may visit any time soon......lolllllllll.....i always have my protection handy cos the VIRUS IS REAL

hey brother stop dreaming,some south African employers prefer employing illegal immigrants like you and your brother because they want to exploit you...it is clearly to me that your white master who told you nasty things about black south Africans knows very well that black south Africans don't take sh...t...South Africa that you see on TV belongs to 92% black south Africans and 8% white south Africans..deal with it..judging from your comment,you won't believe me if I tell you that there are poor white people in SA because you worship them...

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Another funny post. And Nigerian ladies are pretty? Don't forget that we meet them here too. Many are manly with big feet, moustaches & chest hair.

Few rands or not, they probably wouldn't have bleeped you have you not flashed them a few coins to lure them in with. Bottom line, you needed cash to pull tail. You must be the ape-like type that wouldn't be looked at twice if he had only his face to get ladies in bed. And you think it's bragging rights cheesy L oh L
lllooooollllll....PunkyV....you are quite funny....lol...I don't need to stress that I am cute....lol....yeah I am....when I visit SA, I don't do that for pleasure. I help my elder brother out with installations of Medical and Hospitality equipment in Hospitals and schools....i have a time frame. I can't prolly start looking for whom to date. Moreover I am not relationship starved...lolllll....i just want a quickie and the local girls are not attractive to me...when my brother got a contract to fix some equipment in Netcare academic hospital capetown,i was just seeing short black girls with flat faces, do you expect me to date those....? except for the white southies.....they were hottt...I banged the prostitutes at the hotels because they were classy, tall, more beautiful than the local girls...moreover a White Southie told me it's safer than fuuccking local girls because the hotels often ensure they are safe for drilling... undecided

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
lllooooollllll....PunkyV....you are quite funny....lol...I don't need to stress that I am cute....lol....yeah I am....when I visit SA, I don't do that for pleasure. I help my elder brother out with installations of Medical and Hospitality equipment in Hospitals and schools....i have a time frame. I can't prolly start looking for whom to date. Moreover I am not relationship starved...lolllll....i just want a quickie and the local girls are not attractive to me...when my brother got a contract to fix some equipment in Netcare academic hospital capetown,i was just seeing short black girls with flat faces, do you expect me to date those....? except for the white southies.....they were hottt...I banged the prostitutes at the hotels because they were classy, tall, more beautiful than the local girls...moreover a White Southie told me it's safer than fuuccking local girls because the hotels often ensure they are safe for drilling... undecided

You white washed fool. LMAO. Anyway, the fact remains, your girls look worse. We see them na cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
MduZA:

hey brother stop dreaming,some south African employers prefer employing illegal immigrants like you and your brother because they want to exploit you...it is clearly to me that your white master who told you nasty things about black south Africans knows very well that black south Africans don't take sh...t...South Africa that you see on TV belongs to 92% black south Africans and 8% white south Africans..deal with it..judging from your comment,you won't believe me if I tell you that there are poor white people in SA because you worship them...
lolllll....bro I can feel your blood temperature, take a chill pill so that you don't crack the thermometer. I am no residing in south Africa, My brother does. He is a contractor and he employs labour and he is not one immigrant looking for job....lol...I travel to help him when he is got a big contract...No one is born hating....I guess Mandela taught me that...we all learned to hate...You guys taught other black Africans to hate and now they are only practising what you taught them. I know Black southies are violent prone so when you leave your pc....Go teach your folks how to love and stop living in the shadows of your white slave masters. thinking population is an achievement No wonder peiter Botha said when they give you guys empowerment...you end giving births like ants....

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
You got me giggling Nigga...hey everywhere there is a black domination in SA there is always a slum or ghetto nearby....so don't call Naija a pit because I spent more than six months on a project in cape town and I have also visited communities, I have toured hospitals, schools, hotels etc nd I see nothing different in black infested towns. "Cape Flats" is nothing to write home about, "wallacendene"...even soweto are all ghettos.....The North west province, Rustenburg town or so I guess that is where you find the ghetto "freedom parks"....all these areas are pits nd ghettos infested with HIV. I could remember an incidence when I boarded a public bus, the lady sitting beside me (khethiwe), who didn't know me at all, followed me to a hotel just because she thought I had some change to spare and the rest was history.....you can't find such here in Naija....we are still left with decency.........Now crime!....You guys are so infested with crime that every black idiot (southie) carries a gun looking for whom to gun down just to steal a mobile phone. I was robbed 4 times....during the xenophobic campaign we saw how hungry blacks in southafrican were. They looted stores and carted away food items hungry fellows. Did you ever see a White Southafrican steal from stores? No. You Guys are lazy (Black southies) even Academically, pass mark in schools were placed at 30% so that the idiots could get a life yet they prefer the platinum mines in Northwest province...In hospitals you see girls of 14, 15, 16....pregnant coming for all sort of things guess what? They were (black southies). Teenage abortion was so rampant I worked with dr Xola and Dr Nkosana they both told me that they can carry out more than 3 abortions a week each.(Blood of Christ) For crying out loud how can you compare such a country with Naija.... The only thing you keep saying is "Naijas are scammers, they cut corners, they sell kidneys blah blah blah"....these are the mordern spirit of hustling....It is better than hawking HIV on the street of soweto or doing drugs and robbing people in Joe slovo......."Black SouthAfricans have nothing to offer- Peterson Brown"...and I believe him...don't worry bro I know it's hard working in the mines serving your slave masters......hahahahahahahh.......
Blah blah blah, you written a lot here but sadly you aren't saying much,

Your are giving me an unecessary lecture about ghettoes here , I don't know if you are high or what, tell me which country doesn have ghettoes? The difference is that Naija is one big slum, get over it, your country is a shhtole, it's so bad that y'all drowning in the meditterenean just to get to racist Spain, what so bad in your country that y'all can't stay put?. The problem with y'all you come to South África for 2 minutes and think that you know the countryl.
, do you know about white slums, indian slums? Yes? No? The soweto you talk about is far, far better than your glorified village called Lagos

Don't talk about Academics, check your country's literacy rate and compare it to that of South África and come back to me

Still yapping about HIV? Still have mouth to talk, I said check your country's stats mor0n, and see if they make for good reading, South África is doing something about the Aids problem hence the decline, what are you apes doing?

You talk about teens having abortions as if this doesnt happen in Nigeria, these are social ills every country has them, the US is facing a similar problem with their teens. You dont want me to get started with your own social ills, afterall they drive you to drown or prostitute in Europe

I laugh when I hear a Nigerian telling me about crime, while Nigerians themselves are the part of the crime problem in South África and other parts of the world, you really can't have a moral high ground on this. While we export gold y'all export criminal in droves, Indonesia, Malayasia, UAE and countless others can attest,
and here you are telling me that's not crime that hustling, lol, really? disecting someone's stomack for intenstines, for juju rituals, that's hustling? You country's a Zoo ya'll bomb each other for sport, corruption is ingrained in your DNA and you tell me about crime? Your own countrymen even masquarde as Ghanians to escape the stigma of being Nigerian in foreign lands, why's that? Because y'all criminals, hence the appalling reputation, tell me something else not crime or hiv please, by the way, we are so crime infested and yet we África's number 1 tourist destination, go figure!!

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You white washed fool. LMAO. Anyway, the fact remains, your girls look worse. We see them na cheesy
Loool......you know you are quite cool at entertaining....I hope you have had a feel of fried or roasted plantain we once talked about...try it out...lollll...back to the subject...direct insult is not quite cool...I guess that will be an oversight cos am a gentleman grin...my girls (Naija babes) are one of the hottest in the world. they got swagg, style, charisma, confidence...OMG...I can't trade a Naija Babe for a baza, buhle or awonke...cos I don't like female looks reminding me of my ancestors (homo erectus)

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. And they cooked for you too after you bleeped them? Just curious about how you know our traditional food
.... I ate it in hotels and restaurants...quite cool....missing it already......

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I ate it in hotels and restaurants...quite cool....missing it already......

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Loool......you know you are quite cool at entertaining....I hope you have had a feel of fried or roasted plantain we once talked about...try it out...lollll...back to the subject...direct insult is not quite cool...I guess that will be an oversight cos am a gentleman grin...my girls (Naija babes) are one of the hottest in the world. they got swagg, style, charisma, confidence...OMG...I can't trade a Naija Babe for a baza, buhle or awonke...cos I don't like female looks reminding me of my ancestors (homo erectus)

You started the insults, not me. LMAO. They're all those things to you. Some of you date out a lot, but you'll rarely see a SAfrican guy with a foreign chic. I think they'd rather roast in hell than be with any of your girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
I ate it in hotels and restaurants...quite cool....missing it already......

Oh
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by martyns303(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
What the OP has said is true to some extent and not so true. 

The SA culture differs from the Nigerian culture, while the SA culture is open about sex (thanks to their adaptation of western culture), it's different over here where sex topic is like a taboo. 

Just as all Nigerians are not drug barons or fraudsters, so are not all SA girls cheap, but certain percentage had spoilt it for the rest. Mostly tswana girls. 

Secondly money is not as wide spread in SA as it is in Nigeria, so where you will need to spend and chase a Nigerian girl who has been spoilt with money, a little is what it takes for a South African girl, they are pretty modest. 

I can say for certain that it's easier to take a US babe home than it is for a British girl, that doesn't mean US girls are cheap. 

I lived in SA a bit and it was fun, I still visit often. There are really good ones, I found one and if I had, had my way would have married her. You will prefer them as they are not materialistic, they are very open, simple and down to heart. Nigerian girls can be a headache, but they do have their good sides.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You started the insults, not me. LMAO. They're all those things to you. Some of you date out a lot, but you'll rarely see a SAfrican guy with a foreign chic. I think they'd rather roast in hell than be with any of your girls cheesy
You got that right , eeuwww grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You got that right , eeuwww grin

Hehehe grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Blah blah blah, you written a lot here but sadly you aren't saying much,

Your are giving me an unecessary lecture about ghettoes here , I don't know if you are high or what, tell me which country doesn have ghettoes? The difference is that Naija is one big slum, get over it, your country is a shhtole, it's so bad that y'all drowning in the meditterenean just to get to racist Spain, what so bad in your country that y'all can't stay put?. The problem with y'all you come to South África for 2 minutes and think that you know the countryl.
, do you know about white slums, indian slums? Yes? No? The soweto you talk about is far, far better than your glorified village called Lagos

Don't talk about Academics, check your country's literacy rate and compare it to that of South África and come back to me

Still yapping about HIV? Still have mouth to talk, I said check your country's stats mor0n, and see if they make for good reading, South África is doing something about the Aids problem hence the decline, what are you apes doing?

You talk about teens having abortions as if this doesnt happen in Nigeria, these are social ills every country has them, the US is facing a similar problem with their teens. You dont want me to get started with your own social ills, afterall they drive you to drown or prostitute in Europe

I laugh when I hear a Nigerian telling me about crime, while Nigerians themselves are the part of the crime problem in South África and other parts of the world, you really can't have a moral high ground on this. While we export gold y'all export criminal in droves, Indonesia, Malayasia, UAE and countless others can attest,
and here you are telling me that's not crime that hustling, lol, really? disecting someone's stomack for intenstines, for juju rituals, that's hustling? You country's a Zoo ya'll bomb each other for sport, corruption is ingrained in your DNA and you tell me about crime? Your own countrymen even masquarde as Ghanians to escape the stigma of being Nigerian in foreign lands, why's that? Because y'all criminals, hence the appalling reputation, tell me something else not crime or hiv please, by the way, we are so crime infested and yet we África's number 1 tourist destination, go figure!!

I read an excerpt from theguardian and it was reported that every 30 seconds a woman is raped in South Africa. Copuled with the Aids infested populace.....(Blood of christ)...theguardian reported that 500,000 rape cases are reported every year....According to a report more I read in 2013 more than 25% of men in a survey of 1783 people agreed that they have RAPED anonymously in eastern cape or do you want to talk about children rape cases? My God! Where 15% of children under the age of 11 where reportedly abused?....i hope you have not abused anyone in your entire life? Mu brother have worked with South Africa Tears Foundation and Medical Research council and he told me that the research council discovered that 50% of Black southafrican children will be abused before they get to age 18 (I weep for them) or do you want me to start announcing how 8 MONTHS OLD Infant was gang raped in 2002...My brother works with Medical and Research facilities in SA and when he gives you details and reports you shiver you shed tears...and you are screaming crime...did you also know that SA has one of the highest homosexual rape victims in the world?....from the Tears foundation more than 20 percent of rape victims were homosexual rape in 2012....Survey carried out by the Tears Research council in prisons showed that almost all inmates have either been raped or have witnessed sexual abuse. According to the Centre of Violence and Reconciliation did you know that there are more that 32 homicides per 100,000 people?....let me not say much cos Southie and crime is like bread and butter. When other Africans engage in a crime they say they are Nigerians and the media blows it out only to discover later that they are not and obviously they won't apologise. Well Naija don't give a fucckk. I could remember a murder case in johannesburg and it was said the crime were carried out by Nigerians only for it to be Rwandies...you killed dube and blamed it on Naija....Well we are your big brothers (africans) we can take the blame

4 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

loooollll punkievvvv come on I see a lot of inferiority in the faces of black Southie Males and the only way they get over it is through violence...if you are inferior you can't date a foreign chick...Naija's are confident and spontaneous...they rule...their world...loool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.