Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

#PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter (24417 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Found This Hilarious Post On Twitter #PMBDONTBESILENTWORK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by RealBae: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Haaaaahaaaa in the fullness of time

Fuel go dey Nyafu Nyafu.

This scam is real Mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

APChit e-idiots...See una life.

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by smuthy101: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
U must be a prisoner !!! I wonder y U are insulting me... and changing my words... empty skull .. ..U die because of politics la beriii U.. .am free with words so was U... y insulting me. . don't quote me again NEVER IN YOUR LIFE

Is it that you dont understand English or English don't understand you? The dude only ask if you are a slave and all you relate to is that he is insulting you. Abeg na when question become insult...Chai Naija babes sha.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
princeshijman:
bros, i am also an apc fan like u, bt now i can read inbetween the lines. dos same pdp people and thieves are same pple in the new government so where is the change?. tinubu, ameachi, obj, saraki, and co. dnt b decieved all of them are dsame.

If Tinubu and OBJ are thieves, what stops them from being probed by previous administration despite the fact that they enjoy no immunities coupled with the fact that EFCC, ICPC, SSS, NA etc are within the arsenal of ruling party to try them?

Get me right, I am not here to defend those afore-mentioned parties, but I am trying to show you how negligence the previous administration was, the resultant effect of what we are experiencing now. If GEJ was so serious about anti-corruption campaign at least averagely, things could have been better than this.

For your information, Nigeria witnessed the highest booming in the oil price during the previous administration to the extent that it doubles the what it is obtainable today. The question is what are the resultant effect and how has how economy diversified during this period of excess? How has it increased our reserves to cater for a period of scarcity like this? What made FG to be borrowing money to be borrowing to pay FG workers during the peak period? What lead to 11month strike in Nigeria Universities (longest in Nigeria history)? What infrastructural development were experienced? What lead to deception of job-seekers during immigration exercise? What are the positive effect of external/internal indebtedness? Why can't GEJ pay all the outstanding indebtedness of oil marketers? etc

Though not a politician, but we must admit that things are not moving for the present administration especially with the reduction of oil price to half price of what it was under previous administration. Worst still, countries are discovering more oils daily which made demand so low.

Change is not a magic, it is a gradual process. Let's be patience as I believe PDP have misused their opportunities to turn things around.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by smuthy101: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

16 years of deception. 16 years of window decoration and dressing. 16 of impunity. 16 years of failed infrastructure, 16 years of oil booming without diversification of economy, but you expect change in 6months: what an irony!

Was Nigeria like America before the 16 years? or has Nigeria only existed for 16 years? Do we have fresh blood from the same old face that have ruled us since the beginning? So if Jonathan port to APC tomorrow he automatically inherit the right to condem PDP abi? Nigerians will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by mejai(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
b4 d election, dey always shout APC..... change.
after d election.... I am already tired... el-rufai.
buhari has lost his manual on how to govern naija. I guess he forgot it in Indiagrin.
dey should stop blaming PDP after all PDP took over from d military's period of &%$#@+-*
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by ShakurM(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
ROTFL

Am not ur enemy but am laughing at u grin
I laugh you back tongue
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
my love,i love u with all my hrt,i love u so much,wlc dear
I just followed you, please follow back.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Benfaco: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
what U can't accept don't do it to others

What if I was the one who send such to U.. just sat down for a minute and think what will U reply with... leave politician alone let them reap what dey sow

Lol grin
Please you people should just leave this matter for Matthias.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by ldpele(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
my love,i love u with all my hrt,i love u so much,wlc dear
jealousy wan kill me oo. Nice one to both, best wishes.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by ldpele(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

If Tinubu and OBJ are thieves, what stops them from being probed by previous administration despite the fact that they enjoy no immunities coupled with the fact that EFCC, ICPC, SSS, NA etc are within the arsenal of ruling party to try them?

Get me right, I am not here to defend those afore-mentioned parties, but I am trying to show you how negligence the previous administration was, the resultant effect of what we are experiencing now. If GEJ was so serious about anti-corruption campaign at least averagely, things could have been better than this.

For your information, Nigeria witnessed the highest booming in the oil price during the previous administration to the extent that it doubles the what it is obtainable today. The question is what are the resultant effect and how has how economy diversified during this period of excess? How has it increased our reserves to cater for a period of scarcity like this? What made FG to be borrowing money to be borrowing to pay FG workers during the peak period? What lead to 11month strike in Nigeria Universities (longest in Nigeria history)? What infrastructural development were experienced? What lead to deception of job-seekers during immigration exercise? What are the positive effect of external/internal indebtedness? Why can't GEJ pay all the outstanding indebtedness of oil marketers? etc

Though not a politician, but we must admit that things are not moving for the present administration especially with the reduction of oil price to half price of what it was under previous administration. Worst still, countries are discovering more oils daily which made demand so low.

Change is not a magic, it is a gradual process. Let's be patience as I believe PDP have misused their opportunities to turn things around.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.
oga park well jor, make I borrow one line I see here. "Over used excuses, try another".
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by steppin: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Are you a slave?
Do you even need to ask? She got it written all over her.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by SamuelOjiulo: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
You are a very sensible person for this post... People will just talk because they can talk, after all we all have smartphones.

Ephemmm:

This is one of the reasons i have not taken the opposition party PDP seriously.
Most of the economic backslashes we are experiencing now was inherited. The opposition will be quick to point out how bad our economy has degenerated forgetting that some of us are more intelligent and reasonable to know that the economy of a nation does not start crashing in a matter of months. It is a build up of failed policies and programmes cluelessly initiated or poorly implemented.
They're always quick to point to the positives of this present administration as a programme conceived and initiated by the GEJ but will distance themselves from the mess they created. What a hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tnx dearie
ldpele:
jealousy wan kill me oo. Nice one to both, best wishes.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by aNAIJAFAN(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
HARDDON:

u picked the wrong thread dude, possibly the wrong time cos Genea is looking for fuel to charge her dead phone.

never aint gono respond

#bootstoshityguys
mmmmm
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
ldpele:
[s]oga park well jor, make I borrow one line I see here. "Over used excuses, try another[/s]".

Thrash....
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
ldpele:
[s]oga park well jor, make I borrow one line I see here. "Over used excuses, try another[/s]".

Thrash....

Typical of TANoid when it comes to intelligent discussion.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cupid neva shoot u wit arrow of love abi??
awesome11:

Jealous ke?
Na so "love" dey do teenagers na.. He go clear for hin eye very soon..

U sef dey blush be dat, abi?
Smh for una
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chubhie:
I've now seen your acceptance of the gentleman love proposal. May God bless you both with all the love and happiness in the world. And may your first child be a masculine boy.
awwwwn u so swt dear,tnx
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by wordbank(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Soon we go dey buy tickets to attend buhari show cos the way d guy dey tour abroad no b small
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
smuthy101:

Was Nigeria like America before the 16 years? or has Nigeria only existed for 16 years? Do we have fresh blood from the same old face that have ruled us since the beginning? So if Jonathan port to APC tomorrow he automatically inherit the right to condem PDP abi? Nigerians will never learn.

Presidency is not hereditary: Otueke need him more than Nigeria. Nigerians had given him ample opportunity to lead and we have seen the resultant effect so far: given the opportunity to someone else is not an aberration.

If PMB fail too, I will be among those to canvass for his downfall.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
awwwwn u so swt dear,tnx
Is that chubhie guy chyking you?
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
No my love
OZAOEKPE:
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by awesome11(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
Cupid neva shoot u wit arrow of love abi??

Make Cupid and Eros join powers together, no be person like me arrow of love fit touch..

But really, I honestly think this love thing is just another European fiction. Hoping to be proved wrong some day, though..
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by chesterlee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

Presidency is not hereditary: Otueke need him more than Nigeria. Nigerians had given him ample opportunity to lead and we have seen the resultant effect so far: given the opportunity to someone else is not an aberration.

If PMB fail too, I will be among those to canvass for his downfall.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=40433811][/quote]

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Chinaboi(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
U must be a prisoner !!! I wonder y U are insulting me... and changing my words... empty skull .. ..U die because of politics la beriii U.. .am free with words so was U... y insulting me. . don't quote me again NEVER IN YOUR LIFE
sharap dia grin
Pheals:
sharap dia
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by MCRUEMUS: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
APC,PMB and d NORTH they dont care anymore because power is with them already. they will tell u slow and steady win d race wheras they are not on the track not to talk of winning. abeg in the name of God resume and start WORK. #PMBdontBeSilentWorkNow
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Stevez32(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:

Lol, chill! He jst asked a question which the answer could have been "yes" or "no". But u chose to insult him by calling him a prisoner.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Comrade, I'm an oldman who have lost the venom of youth and now my duty to God is clear.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by LOVEGINO(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
na only 4 letter word make dis babe speak all dis English? I pity 4 ur man!

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by macaranta(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Interesting...truth cannot be hidden forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.