Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

#PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter (24270 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Found This Hilarious Post On Twitter #PMBDONTBESILENTWORK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by BABANGBALI: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Malawian:

grin grin grin grin BADT NIGGAH
no mind the wailers
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by damton(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
DickDastardly:

That's not how to spell anus.
Correction: He knows he is anus smiley
Thank me later wink tongue

CRAZY DUDE grin .ROTFL
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Montaque:

this is an over - used excuse. try another one

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
chesterlee:

Honestly, the man is dulling big time

No wonder he's referred to as a DULLARD!!!
even without a prophecy we fore saw this nonsense
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by chesterlee(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
richiejaggs:
even without a prophecy we fore saw this nonsense

Its a pity the "Sai Baba" chanters didn't see it!!!

They were too blind to see it...Blinded by hate and radical ethnicity!!!

2 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by gsalvatore: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

This is one of the reasons i have not taken the opposition party PDP seriously.
Most of the economic backslashes we are experiencing now was inherited. The opposition will be quick to point out how bad our economy has degenerated forgetting that some of us are more intelligent and reasonable to know that the economy of a nation does not start crashing in a matter of months. It is a build up of failed policies and programmes cluelessly initiated or poorly implemented.
They're always quick to point to the positives of this present administration as a programme conceived and initiated by the GEJ but will distance themselves from the mess they created. What a hypocrisy!
EXCUSES...AS A LEADER YOU LEAD FROM THE FRONT-TAKE CHARGE.

Imagine President Obama blaming the Republicans for the ECONOMY...DiD You ever hear him looking for whom to blame? Doing that is a character of a bad/poor Leader. Not as if Nigeria was Switzerland pre 1999.

3 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Kalvan: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
@topic, PMB is good as a presidential candidate than a president

English! Do you speak it?
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by seunkeji5(f): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
gsalvatore:
EXCUSES...AS A LEADER YOU LEAD FROM THE FRONT-TAKE CHARGE.

Imagine President Obama blaming the Republicans for the ECONOMY...DiD You ever hear him looking for whom to blame? Doing that is a character of a bad/poor Leader. Not as if Nigeria was Switzerland pre 1999.

16 years of deception. 16 years of window decoration and dressing. 16 of impunity. 16 years of failed infrastructure, 16 years of oil booming without diversification of economy, but you expect change in 6months: what an irony!
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by slap1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
A wise man keeps silent... knows what to do....y d fool is hasten.. and release his... then the enemy could Bleep him up
Keep defending the indefensible.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by acadollar(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Still #trending#

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by slimgold123(f): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Okay. Am twitting it now..
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by kenendo55(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just like it is popularly said,to whom much is given much is expected.but to my greatest imagination mr president is not living up to expectation after 6months in office embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by princeshijman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

16 years of deception. 16 years of window decoration and dressing. 16 of impunity. 16 years of failed infrastructure, 16 years of oil booming without diversification of economy, but you expect change in 6months: what an irony!
bros, i am also an apc fan like u, bt now i can read inbetween the lines. dos same pdp people and thieves are same pple in the new government so where is the change?. tinubu, ameachi, obj, saraki, and co. dnt b decieved all of them are dsame.

2 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
am here ooo
I've now seen your acceptance of the gentleman love proposal. May God bless you both with all the love and happiness in the world. And may your first child be a masculine boy.

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by dopeC: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
@topic, PMB is good as a presidential candidate than a president

You're wise! Make they wait for am make him work. Man wey neva know him right from left.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by awesome11(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
r u jealous
Jealous ke? Na so "love" dey do teenagers na.. He go clear for hin eye very soon..
U sef dey blush be dat, abi? Smh for una
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I just want to use this medium to tell Genea, that she might have heard these words a million times from guy both on nairaland and off nairaland, I may not have a car now, or 6 packs like nyanya, but I really and truly love her.
I love you Genea". Quote me Genea when you accept my proposal

u picked the wrong thread dude, possibly the wrong time cos Genea is looking for fuel to charge her dead phone.

never aint gono respond

#bootstoshityguys

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by defendedvictim(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
U must be a prisoner !!! I wonder y U are insulting me... and changing my words... empty skull .. ..U die because of politics la beriii U.. .am free with words so was U... y insulting me. . don't quote me again NEVER IN YOUR LIFE
u realize u don't make much sense here ryt? #jst saying
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Mrbigman1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
olacollinz:
PMB double himself as a president and a petroleum minister and now the old man is running away from is responsibility. Start working now

Plus minster of tourism

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by AmazonKindle: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
U must be a prisoner !!! I wonder y U are insulting me... and changing my words... empty skull .. ..U die because of politics la beriii U.. .am free with words so was U... y insulting me. . don't quote me again NEVER IN YOUR LIFE
endtime comment
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by eaccyboy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
what U can't accept don't do it to others

What if I was the one who send such to U.. just sat down for a minute and think what will U reply with... leave politician alone let them reap what dey sow
hahahahahahhahaha dis guy really get u...are you a slave...walahi he enta ur bone...but like seriously d question best for u...let meh ask-ya againiii...u be bopani slave? Bc ur head no correct if not his slave n Still say dat sh*t
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Are you a slave?
he is an international foolery
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by ipreach: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
CHANGE !!!!!!!!
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by acadollar(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol, people can be funny

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by RealBae: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
IPOD youths again .... Omenka

Wailers will always wail.... Beremx

Yeebhoes again... IlekeHD

They are Biafra idiots.... NgeneUkwenu

Ekwe nche....
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by acadollar(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by mejai(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
buhari is just der to catch up on lost adventure since aso rock was built. he has been dreaming on sleeping der. now he has it. he is enjoying it to d fullest. if not for d military convoy I joined today, I wouldn't have bought fuel. nonsense!!!
I am even thinking of migrating to Syria as der citizens r leaving.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by franklingud(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Shey una need change, una don see change come dey wail. Haba!!!
Buhari go give una more change soteyy una go stone am out.

End time president.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
ShakurM:
Buhari pls oo, don’t let my enemies laugh at me ooo, I don too use you stake ooo, do something!! cry
ROTFL

Am not ur enemy but am laughing at u grin
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:

Hmmmmmm, since when has a simple question of "yes" or "no" become an insult?

If u are a slave, u say yes, if you are not, u say NO, haba!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State / Pictures Of Maryam Abacha / 12 Soldiers Killed In Doka, Kaduna Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.