Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

#PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter (24416 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Found This Hilarious Post On Twitter #PMBDONTBESILENTWORK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Godsonkemz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm not surprise at the pace the president is driving the economy. If it took him 6months to form his cabinet, maybe its gonna take him 1 year or more to hit the ground running. #Baba go slow
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Adesege(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
U must be a prisoner !!! I wonder y U are insulting me... and changing my words... empty skull .. ..U die because of politics la beriii U.. .am free with words so was U... y insulting me. . don't quote me again NEVER IN YOUR LIFE

That was a lil' bit harsh tho.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by belente(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aitee1:
This is just the Genesis by the time we get to malachi all ye chanters of 'change' will stone the dullard outta of aso rock...who votes in a tourist as a president
i simply want to tell you that i need your legs
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Aitee1: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
belente:
i simply want to tell you that i need your legs

Be more specific...the left one or the inbtw undecided
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by laprince(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
U must be a prisoner !!! I wonder y U are insulting me... and changing my words... empty skull .. ..U die because of politics la beriii U.. .am free with words so was U... y insulting me. . don't quote me again NEVER IN YOUR LIFE

your reply to that question is a little too harsh. Besides, he only asked a question.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by godwin120alex: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tourist president. I pity our own who is always supporting PMB bullshit by d time he start fending for himself in January he will understand
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Yehman(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
A wise man keeps silent... knows what to do....y d fool is hasten.. and release his... then the enemy could Bleep him up
Mad man
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by mindtricks: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
A wise man keeps silent... knows what to do....y d fool is hasten.. and release his... then the enemy could Bleep him up

True lie.
Reminds me of a professional liar, Lie M'harmhead!
Even a fool appears wise when he keeps quiet.
Baba should perform and let the people feel his impact and the positive change they crave.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
And The proffesional blogger @omojuwa says buhari is working , he only needs time via dat pix

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by eazydon(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aitee1:
This is just the Genesis by the time we get to malachi all ye chanters of 'change' will stone the dullard outta of aso rock...who votes in a tourist as a president

Hey sweedy, where have you been? Missed u kiss
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aitee1:

By June next year, no more Sai baba.

Only his 150cows will be left to say that..

I noted that Booohari is a disorganized person before the elections. But GEJ haters no wan hear. GEJ isnt perfect but far better than this.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by ldpele(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Thrash....

Typical of TANoid when it comes to intelligent discussion.
obviously your getting frustrate from the dissatisfaction your seeing and getting from your APshit administration. U better seek counsel lest u hang yourself.
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by godwinkessi: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2015
NgeneUkwuenu honey u didn't comment on this one? Pls come here and say something
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by favourlove1: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Are you a slave?
obviusly from his comment he sounds like one
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by olakan22: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
awesome11:

Make Cupid and Eros join powers together, no be person like me arrow of love fit touch..

But really, I honestly think this love thing is just another European fiction. Hoping to be proved wrong some day, though..
aww... sad
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by shmurdah(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Aitee1:

Be more specific...the left one or the inbtw undecided
inbtw
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by awesome11(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
olakan22:
aww... sad
Yea.. That's just my thought..
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Sgwash: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

This is one of the reasons i have not taken the opposition party PDP seriously.
Most of the economic backslashes we are experiencing now was inherited. The opposition will be quick to point out how bad our economy has degenerated forgetting that some of us are more intelligent and reasonable to know that the economy of a nation does not start crashing in a matter of months. It is a build up of failed policies and programmes cluelessly initiated or poorly implemented.
They're always quick to point to the positives of this present administration as a programme conceived and initiated by the GEJ but will distance themselves from the mess they created. What a hypocrisy!
odiegwu... nke a e n'asu bu oyibo!!!
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Aitee1: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2015
shmurdah:

inbtw

Just ensure you've written down your will!
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Blackeard(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
angry
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by shmurdah(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aitee1:

Just ensure you've written down your will!
. will ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.